The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wasn't Reigns related to the Uso's though?

Nah, honey. Roman Reigns is The Rock's cousin. And I think I've got a thing for Samoan wrestlers.

• I don't wanna click on the play button. The picture's enough. O_o

Artix Entertainment Merry Christmas skrubs.

• Oh, they're all related. The Rock, Umaga, The Uso's, Rikishi (Uso's father), etc. they're all related. All samoans in WWE are related.

Wasn't Reigns related to the Uso's though?

• edited December 2014

Mark is back!

Alt text

Welcome back, partner! :D

Markd4547 posted: »

XD GODDAMIT I wrote about 6 paragraphs about random sheet about the lounge on my return and the page reloaded of course it waited till I was

• Hmm...Replies taste so good ;P

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

@GoldenPaladin Hmm...Replies taste so good ;P ...That is amazing. Your damn right it is. ;P

• edited December 2014

Well, I've done it. After days and day of debating with myself, I finally...

... changed my profile picture from Clementine to AJ.

I'm proud of myself. I don't know why.

Alt text

• edited December 2014

I used to watch Onision.

"lol until Onision tells a similar joke, and then it's the end of the fucking world."

Why did I stop?

Oh, that's right. This is the second time I'm editing this, and may irony be best with me, but it's because he's insulting a religion. Not sure if for comedic effect or not, though.

blueneon posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCe3emSruv0&index=16&list=PLVI4iL-N2fz-Z8ijQX-JCy-4jp5PL93qP This guy is my fucking idol.

• Because AJ is awesome. (but not more awesome than Clem)

Well, I've done it. After days and day of debating with myself, I finally... ... changed my profile picture from Clementine to AJ. I'm proud of myself. I don't know why.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I think I need to rethink my life again. .-.

Oh, they're all related. The Rock, Umaga, The Uso's, Rikishi (Uso's father), etc. they're all related. All samoans in WWE are related.

• Well, sorry, I just think he makes some great points about most things and he is funny. I doubt that he would insult a religion on perpose, and even if he did, let him have his opinion. I am sorry if you stoped liking him, and I see you have your points but I still consider him to be good at what he is doing and that is judge the fuck out of people for the shake of comedy.

I used to watch Onision. "lol until Onision tells a similar joke, and then it's the end of the fucking world." Why did I stop? Oh,

• Or maybe they just left. We'll never know...

Alt text

Flog61 posted: »

Because they could then in retaliation change their profile pictures to something rude to continue trolling 'beyond the grave' as it were.

• Heh.

I think I need to rethink my life again. .-.

• They're both equally awesome in their own context.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Because AJ is awesome. (but not more awesome than Clem)

• AJ looks like an older Clem.

They're both equally awesome in their own context.

• I doubt that he would insult a religion on perpose, and even if he did, let him have his opinion.

He has. And insulting a religion isn't opinion, it's ignorance. I have respect for him, but there's times where he verbally attacks Christianity and it drives me insane to know how insensitive he can be.

And there's no need to apologize, you haven't done wrong by me whatsoever.

blueneon posted: »

Well, sorry, I just think he makes some great points about most things and he is funny. I doubt that he would insult a religion on perpose,

• After looking up some pics of AJ Lee...

I now have a crush on her. -____-

Well, I've done it. After days and day of debating with myself, I finally... ... changed my profile picture from Clementine to AJ. I'm proud of myself. I don't know why.

• Back off, dude. She's been mine since 2010.

Twistee posted: »

After looking up some pics of AJ Lee... I now have a crush on her. -____-

• Ehhh, sorta.

AJ looks like an older Clem.

• edited December 2014

Alt textDude, there was a time I watched WWE only because of her. And Paige. Oh, Paige.Alt text

Twistee posted: »

After looking up some pics of AJ Lee... I now have a crush on her. -____-

• ?????????????????????????

Flog61 posted: »

Because they could then in retaliation change their profile pictures to something rude to continue trolling 'beyond the grave' as it were.

• Do we know you?

Well. I have been gone for a VERY long time, like, a REALLY REALLY REALLY long. Anyway, what's been going on? Which users have left, and which are still here?

• I think I remember him.

papai46 posted: »

Do we know you?

• I think he's from the old Whatever is on your mind thread.

I think I remember him.

• I just think that people shouldn 't be so sensitive, I am Christan and out of the about 500 videos of his that I have seen I have never been ofended. Maybe I am just as insentive, I don 't know, but I think that you should take it a bit more lightely.

I doubt that he would insult a religion on perpose, and even if he did, let him have his opinion. He has. And insulting a religion i

• I'm not a well known user at all. I just stalk the forums and occasionally make sly comments that sometimes people like.

papai46 posted: »

I think he's from the old Whatever is on your mind thread.

• edited December 2014

It's fine, no one's fault but my nose. I hate my nose. >.<

I don't think I'll survive with two cats at once. o_o

Darn. That's very bad. I hate flus! I remember getting sick for 2 months straight with a flu virus in my 2nd junior high school year, couldn't do anything the entire time. I hope they stay well!

My sister is the same way! She loves cats too like you. XD My Grandparents have two cats, and my sister has really bad allergy attacks aroun

• Did you left before or after dislikes were disabled?

I'm not a well known user at all. I just stalk the forums and occasionally make sly comments that sometimes people like.

• Alt text

WAIT THAT'S NOR Ellen page or Emma Watson blasphemy who is this AJ you need more ellen and emma in your life :P

Alt text

• Markd
    Alt text

I have a surprise for you

@sweetpeaclem @blueneon @allthatremains Return of the cuteness

• edited December 2014

50/50 the last of us 2 will come said the writer in a interview thing I look it up and
    Alt text

• What's the worst game you ever played and why?

Mine is arkham Origins blackgate

Alt text

This killed me inside I love arkham games on the ps3 but the vita version completely changed the formula to a 2d indie game my god I backtracked through the same level hundreds on times through the same puzzles over and over again for hours it was so confusing, all the battles were simple and the story was terrible the price was more expensive then arkham it was just awful

Alt text

I'll get hate for this but I would like to point out I completed all AC's including vita versions but I played this for a hour and ahalf the map was massive to the point it takes ages to get anyway plus all the sheet to collect zzzzzz and it was all battleships to much traveling to missions it just bored me so much I couldn't get into it at all.

Syphon filter honorable mention and Arkham Origins but I love the boss fights in that so maybe not

you?

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Hi bro great to see you again and thanks great news :D

joshua007 posted: »

50/50 the last of us 2 will come said the writer in a interview thing I look it up and

• Alt text
    DID YOU BUY KH DID YOU-

Just joking how is it?

Hi bro great to see you again and thanks great news

• Alt text

• Who is the man in that gif?

I must know for reasons.

When I try to flirt with guys... They always end up saying "Keep your distance". Hmph.

• edited December 2014

I agree with everything but in my opinion Blag Flag promised me that we get a new start and a rich universe... And than Unity appeared and now Ubisoft has turned into well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjpImmIpc5E

What's the worst game you ever played and why? Mine is arkham Origins blackgate This killed me inside I love arkham games on the p

• Salt123s Movie of the Day.....Previously: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb Today: Dawn of the Dead

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.