The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've never come across store made buttermilk pie now that I think about it.:/ Well, this gives you a chance to perfect your baking skills lol.

There's always time for pie. Always.

Belan posted: »

Alright, I suppose I'll just have to trust you . I would probably have to make it myself if I ever wanted to try it, which would p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b

• edited December 2014

A little insight on how I feel right now.

But I miss you

But there's coming home

There's no coming home

With a name like mine

I still think of you

But everyone knows

Yeah, everyone knows

If you care, let it go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUA9hoDa40

• ...You know you want to...Jollycorn is love.

I don't wanna click on the play button. The picture's enough. O_o

• We didn't Start the Fire

This accurately portrays this Forum...All the time.

• Which users have left, and which are still here?

Everybody's Dead

Well. I have been gone for a VERY long time, like, a REALLY REALLY REALLY long. Anyway, what's been going on? Which users have left, and which are still here?

• No idea, I just remembered this and decided to make a joke.

Tinni posted: »

Have that many people really left?

• Have that many people really left?

Which users have left, and which are still here? Everybody's Dead

• No idea, I just remembered this and decided to make a joke.

Tinni posted: »

Have that many people really left?

• In case you didn't know, I ain't nothn 2 play wiff >:I

Merry Christmas btw c:

Back off, dude. She's been mine since 2010.

• Alt text

...You know you want to...Jollycorn is love.

• Arkham Origins on Vita is supposed to be like that, it's like the ipod game. You know there's an actually Batman Arkham Origin game?

Markd4547 posted: »

What's the worst game you ever played and why? Mine is arkham Origins blackgate This killed me inside I love arkham games on the p

• It's been three days now and I still think Emma Roberts is ridiculously hot when will my obsession end I'd rather still be obsessed with Richard Harmon at this point oh my god

• Hell yeah she is.

Emma is hawt

• Alt text

Emma is hawt

It's been three days now and I still think Emma Roberts is ridiculously hot when will my obsession end I'd rather still be obsessed with Richard Harmon at this point oh my god

• edited December 2014

So, here I am, Christmas Eve, my parents sleeping, my sister doing everything to make me punch her, my friends having dinner and me, here, with the few people remaining, people that I barely know and I am now sure that never have I ever felt so lonely in my whole life... So... I guess Merry Christmas.

Alt text

Alt text

• Ahaha, says the one asking people to call him 'sir' on an internet forum.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Salt, you're nothing here. Maturity level is off the roof.

• Which Emma? XD

Emma is hawt

• edited December 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• Merry Christmas Eve, Konni.

Do you have Skype? If so, you can meet some of the folks that left. Me(I don't plan on leaving this place), Mark, Rachelle, Gustav, and several others you know are there too, want me to ask them if you could join? It can be my Christmas present to you. :3

blueneon posted: »

So, here I am, Christmas Eve, my parents sleeping, my sister doing everything to make me punch her, my friends having dinner and me, here, w

• edited December 2014

I kinda don 't have skype though. I don 't want to bother anyone on there anyway.

Merry Christmas Eve, Konni. Do you have Skype? If so, you can meet some of the folks that left. Me(I don't plan on leaving this place), M

• Awwwwwwww... Now I need to rewatch Red Dwarf for the tenth time.

Which users have left, and which are still here? Everybody's Dead

• What's is wrong with you? The fight is over!

Flog61 posted: »

Ahaha, says the one asking people to call him 'sir' on an internet forum.

• Shame that everyone left here -___- I don't blame them though.

Merry Christmas Eve, Konni. Do you have Skype? If so, you can meet some of the folks that left. Me(I don't plan on leaving this place), M

• I do, this place is good.

Twistee posted: »

Shame that everyone left here -___- I don't blame them though.

• ...Assassin's Creed: Christmas Shopper.

Join us in the newest Assassin's Creed where you hunt down Templars in a shopping mall run by Abstergo.

• I was thinking about making a Skype acount can you please tell me about Skype and what you can do

• Nah, you're always welcome to join. It's better than feeling lonely. It's simple, just install Skype, make an account, find Gustav and he'll join you in. You'll be a great addition. :)

I kinda don 't have skype though. I don 't want to bother anyone on there anyway.

• That is how you see it, but I doubt the others do too.

Nah, you're always welcome to join. It's better than feeling lonely. It's simple, just install Skype, make an account, find Gustav and he'll join you in. You'll be a great addition.

• edited December 2014

Like I said before, people mostly remember you by the bad things you do, they don't take in consideration of the good things. I've been getting to know them better and they're actually fun to be with. Despite what many claims. Look at me, I'm pretty fun but there be atleast one or two folks who thinks I'm a troll.

Twistee posted: »

Shame that everyone left here -___- I don't blame them though.

• Vid chat, instant messaging, you can find contacts and have group chats, share links of videos/pics/etc. It's pretty fun, and you don't have to worry about glitches like the forums tends to have.

joshua007 posted: »

I was thinking about making a Skype acount can you please tell me about Skype and what you can do

• When I get the chance, I'll talk to them about it. ;)

That is how you see it, but I doubt the others do too.

• I want to buy myself a PC game for Christmas, but don't know which one. Any recommendations?

• Why do you want them to get nightmares.

When I get the chance, I'll talk to them about it.

• Everyone deserves to have chance at life.

Why do you want them to get nightmares.

• No.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm going out of town for Christmas, do I'll see all of you when I get back. Merry Christmas!

• Interesting

Joshua007 will remember this?

Vid chat, instant messaging, you can find contacts and have group chats, share links of videos/pics/etc. It's pretty fun, and you don't have to worry about glitches like the forums tends to have.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.