The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2014

I'm going out of town for Christmas, do I'll see all of you when I get back.

Merry Christmas! :D

• I'm going to marry Christmas?! O_o XD jk Merry Christmas! :)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm going out of town for Christmas, do I'll see all of you when I get back. Merry Christmas!

• You didn 't answer my question. :|

Everyone deserves to have chance at life.

• Merry Christmas to you :)Alt text

I'm going out of town for Christmas, do I'll see all of you when I get back. Merry Christmas!

• I'll be back...Probably sometime tomorrow. ;P

No.

• ;P

Merry Christmas :P

I'm going to marry Christmas?! O_o XD jk Merry Christmas!

• And to you as well!

I'll be back...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Merry Christmas to you

• I thought I did. xD But uhhh... that's not really my intent. I just want to make sure you're not left out and have fun with everyone else.

blueneon posted: »

You didn 't answer my question.

• Well...Merry Christmas yall! I won't be here for today, tomorrow, or maybe after...we'll see. But merry Christmas :D

• FINALLY! I can play in the snow on GTA Online! Last year I couldn't with those money glitch users. One of them on Christmas Eve gave me a bunch of fake money , I found I could be banned for using/having it so I paniced. I didn't want to lose my high level character because of it, and it ruined my day. Luckily I addressed them about it and I got to keep my character, but I missed out on the snow. :( But now I can finally enjoy it! :D

• Hmm, well it's good to hear that everyone who left is alright. c:

Like I said before, people mostly remember you by the bad things you do, they don't take in consideration of the good things. I've been gett

• I totally see Ubisoft make a game about that

...Assassin's Creed: Christmas Shopper. Join us in the newest Assassin's Creed where you hunt down Templars in a shopping mall run by Abstergo.

• I'd buy it.

joshua007 posted: »

I totally see Ubisoft make a game about that

• I honestly think things are better the way they are, I don 't know why I bothered to complain, I should have known you would have gotten worried or something like that. Just, don 't bother, ok, please.

I thought I did. xD But uhhh... that's not really my intent. I just want to make sure you're not left out and have fun with everyone else.

• Merry Christmas!!!

• Bday is in 2 weeks... >.<

• Happy early birthday?

Twistee posted: »

Bday is in 2 weeks... >.<

• edited December 2014

DON'T GO THERE! THEY DON'T LIKE NEWCOMERS!

I kinda don 't have skype though. I don 't want to bother anyone on there anyway.

• Well....that really sucks. :(

Markd4547 posted: »

Feel time

• I wasn 't plaining to God there. Go, maybe, probably not, but God there, nah, no way I could pull this shit off.

papai46 posted: »

• That's was... a dismantling experience.

Feel time

• Internally sobs

Feel time

• Blah! It wasn't you that got banned for no reason.

Sigh you're not helping any. Can't say I'm surprised though, you're always a troublemaker. -_-

• Sigh you're not helping any. Can't say I'm surprised though, you're always a troublemaker. -_-

• I'll fix it, if god your way there you'll probably be accepted unlike me...

I wasn 't plaining to God there. Go, maybe, probably not, but God there, nah, no way I could pull this shit off.

• Merry Christmas to you too :D

ComingSoon posted: »

Well...Merry Christmas yall! I won't be here for today, tomorrow, or maybe after...we'll see. But merry Christmas

• edited December 2014

That's sad

Feel time

• This is definitely going to be the worst Christmas for me, I got blocked by my crush and two other people I thought I could trust. And she showed people my apology letter which was embarrassing. -___- Atleast I know for a fact I didn't call her names first.

• Don 't be mean to him, I bet he meant no harm.

Sigh you're not helping any. Can't say I'm surprised though, you're always a troublemaker. -_-

• Alright, alright. But don't forget he usually insults others for little to no reason(like you with your puns before, and me for my anime pic from that program). I get bad vibes from him.

Don 't be mean to him, I bet he meant no harm.

• Thanks, I hope you have a good Christmas too.

Well that's just plain awful. Well, try to have Merry Christmas. Hopefully things will go all right with the time you spend with your family.

• edited December 2014

Well that's just plain awful. Well, try to have Merry Christmas. Hopefully things will go all right with the time you spend with your family.

CodPatrol posted: »

This is definitely going to be the worst Christmas for me, I got blocked by my crush and two other people I thought I could trust. And she s

• Damn it Papai.

That's was... a dismantling experience.

• It takes guts to go after your crush in the first place. If anyone confronts you, be proud of that. Hopefully next time will be different.

CodPatrol posted: »

This is definitely going to be the worst Christmas for me, I got blocked by my crush and two other people I thought I could trust. And she s

• She's a nice person but she always does horrible things like this, she's talking about me right now and doesn't care if I'm upset or not.

WarpSpeed posted: »

It takes guts to go after your crush in the first place. If anyone confronts you, be proud of that. Hopefully next time will be different.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.