The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Pff I did boxing for years and I train most days bring it but I would still get rekt as I never would hit a girl :P

No, you'd just get wrecked whether you fight back or not. She's fucking feisty.

Whatever it is she is hawt :P

Just because she's hot, doesn't mean she's eye candy.

And it's known fact Vince shows undertaker as less as possible because his a top brand only to be used on a special occasions to keep his stock high I seen an interview with vince

Well, actually, that's partially true.

XD I like you, you have fight I'll give you that

You're creepy. But it's okay, because:

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

she could kick your ass to itty bitty shreds. Pff I did boxing for years and I train most days bring it but I would still get rekt

• Merry Christmas, late, but just wanted to say.

• XD love it!

Anyway, Merry Christmas Konni! :)

blueneon posted: »

Thanks for coming out of the blue just to make a pun. ba dum tss

• His hair is almost in his eyes! o_o

• Just because she's hot, doesn't mean she's eye candy.

XD that's the definition of eye candy

eye candy: Something purely aesthetically pleasing, that is, pleasing to the senses. Can be a person, a film, a sunset, a flower, or anything else you can see.

Alt text

YAY and I'm not creepy I'm unique B} and that's creepy that was a trademark joker quote gone unappreciated :'(

Pff I did boxing for years and I train most days bring it but I would still get rekt as I never would hit a girl :P No, you'd just g

• Isn't yours

His hair is almost in his eyes! o_o

• edited December 2014

Yeah but not like that ._.

ComingSoon posted: »

Isn't yours

• [Drum role...Jumps out!]

Hello! >:3

• eye candy: Something purely aesthetically pleasing, that is, pleasing to the senses. Can be a person, a film, a sunset, a flower, or anything else you can see.

But she's not there to 'pleasure' men's needs. She just so happens to be a beautiful women.

Just because she's hot, doesn't mean she's eye candy. XD that's the definition of eye candy eye candy: Something purely aesthetic

• I'm thinking if I should get one soon :P I probably will.

Anyone else here got a PS4? I mean PSN was ddosed, but it would still be cool to play with you guys and shit.

• Anyone else here got a PS4? I mean PSN was ddosed, but it would still be cool to play with you guys and shit.

• You should, man. It's sexy as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I'm thinking if I should get one soon :P I probably will.

• edited December 2014

Me. Still waiting for the online to come back though :\ Same username.

Anyone else here got a PS4? I mean PSN was ddosed, but it would still be cool to play with you guys and shit.

• Alt text

Kinda happy. Not enough to jump, but happy.

• edited December 2014

Because love grows

where my Rosemary goes

and nobody knooooooooooows like me

It keeps growing every place she's been

And nobody knows like me

If you've met her, you'll never forget her

And nobody knows like me

• I nearly cracked my head on the ceilin

• PS4 going down sucks man. At least I got Injustice for free before it went off completely.

• Ow, are you ok?

I nearly cracked my head on the ceilin

• Is that the same girl that you posted eating that heart awhile back? If so, yeah, her pretty easily. I don't watch the show either, though.

I'm sick of debating with so many people everyday that Dragon Gurl daenerys is the most attractive but I never seen the show so I might be w

• Just finished the first season of TWD for like the 5th time, and that ending still gets to me, no matter how many times I play it.

• Dem Feels....

Just finished the first season of TWD for like the 5th time, and that ending still gets to me, no matter how many times I play it.

• edited December 2014

"This Is Where I Leave You" is such a terrible movie.

• Is anyone else having problems logging into Xbox Live at the moment?

• I heard they got hacked by someone, that's all i know. :<

Is anyone else having problems logging into Xbox Live at the moment?

• Is it resolved yet?

• Quite possibly the worst movie I have ever seen.

Belan posted: »

"This Is Where I Leave You" is such a terrible movie.

• I'm fairly sure it's happening on all the consoles(Xbox360,Xbox One, PS3, PS4) apparently someone was hacking, and something about a DDO? I don't know but all the console onlines are pretty screwed up right now, and have been for the last 6 hours for me.

• DAMN IT RAGING LISTEN TO ME. :P

I said they're DDOSing...

something about a DDO

...I'm laughing, you're awesome bro.

I'm fairly sure it's happening on all the consoles(Xbox360,Xbox One, PS3, PS4) apparently someone was hacking, and something about a DDO? I

• Whatever. I have a bad memory.

Thanks I guess? :P

DAMN IT RAGING LISTEN TO ME. :P I said they're DDOSing... something about a DDO ...I'm laughing, you're awesome bro.

• I got one.

This shit is annoying, damn Lizard Squad kids.

• My head feels so bare without my Christmas hat... :P

• Yeah it's confirmed. Same assholes who threatened to leak the personal information of Sony employees. I'm play GTA V offline for now so I can't save my game.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I heard they got hacked by someone, that's all i know. :<

• Damn asshats. >:c

Well, hopefully they get it working again.

Yeah it's confirmed. Same assholes who threatened to leak the personal information of Sony employees. I'm play GTA V offline for now so I can't save my game.

• edited December 2014

Yeah, I'm fine! Thank you for asking.

Ow, are you ok?

• Nope. Just tried to log into Xbox Live and it's still down. Goddamn it, I've been wanting to get Xbox Live for the whole year and then this happens the day after I finally do get it.

Is it resolved yet?

• Yep, its going to keep happening as long as that group of people have internet connection.

• Horses Horses Horses Horses Horses Horses Horses Horses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7wBoFKA-FA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.