The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• (got your reply, it didn't show up in thread though)

Man, everybody seems to be getting sick here, I hope you feel better. I'm about to head out to work so I have to log off unfortunately, but I'll probably just sneak on mobile.:P

How are you?

• I dunno.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Gus, is your gravatar Roxas?

• Ah, okay, see ya.

(And if you think this was weird, I just wanted to talk to people I haven't really talked to)

Tinni posted: »

(got your reply, it didn't show up in thread though) Man, everybody seems to be getting sick here, I hope you feel better. I'm about to head out to work so I have to log off unfortunately, but I'll probably just sneak on mobile.:P

• Gus, is your gravatar Roxas?

How are you?

• I wish I could threaten people but I’m always afraid of what will happen if they ask me to prove it because I’m so weak I totally can’t.

Like one time in 7th grade I got annoyed with a kid standing in my way so I was like, ‘gonna push you’ and I tried and fell down.

But then in 8th grade the same kid was fighting with another kid and bumped into me and I shoved him so hard he almost fell down and he called me strong so I guess I proved my worth a year later, good enough.

• What.The.Fuck.

Um...I'm playing Farcry 4 and...I have no idea what is happening in my game since I met...A certain two people...No spoilers but...Drugs are bad children.

• lol those characters describe me.

What.The.Fuck. Um...I'm playing Farcry 4 and...I have no idea what is happening in my game since I met...A certain two people...No spoilers but...Drugs are bad children.

• You seen them?

I actually just want to shoot them but NOOOOO...If I get the option they're fucking dead. :P

lol those characters describe me.

• Thanks. It definitely does suck, but it's all good. I've spent the whole day laying in pretty much one spot, drinking gatorade, too afraid to move around lol. I would love for it to pass by tomorrow, so I could like, possibly eat something.

Tinni posted: »

Oh I'm so sorry, that must really suck especially since it's Christmas time.:( Hopefully it's a 24 hour thing like what Hollay had, you can beat this! I hope you feel better soon.:)

• Alt text

It's ded hour so for a laugh I'll share the story I entered in Tobi's competition based on his comic which I ended up poking fun at a few things here and I mentioned some users but because it had to be based on his comic I couldn't fit everyone in because I wanted to concentrate fully on the story and it had to be based on his comic I never finished it because I'm not sure if it's any good but I wrote the first two chapter I hope you like it and I'll write the final chapter if you want if and enjoy it :D

It's basically a world where the forum exists as a world and the mods control everything we also get a special power for our own character mine is slowing down bullets and Tobi is a rabbit like ratchet and clank etc :D

Alt text

Markd4547 [his is a story]

Introduction

This story begins in the forum lands after so many wars and great battles all the old generations users were nearly extinct the mods passed a decree a new generation of users is coming to inherit these lands so they needed to remove the dead weight who knew to much and would threaten their throne they needed a second chance to perfect their perfect race. So they drew up a naughty or nice list to finish off the rest of the survivors who will be hunted for christmas.

Chapter 1

Tobi and Azlyn searched the snowy mountains they never knew what they were looking for but their souls guided them like a gravity pull ignorant to the war about to begin

Azlyn: WHERE ARE WE GOING!!!

Tobi: I’ll tell you when we get there

Azlyn: GET WHERE?

Tobi: GET THERE(winks at azlyn) look Azlyn we have no home or friends left we have nothing to go back to, nothing to hold onto but hope our next step is the only thing left to live for wherever it leads.

Suddenly a Mod appears out of the fog

Vain: HALT!!!(puts a gun to Tobi’s head)

Azyn: STOP NO PLEASE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING (crying)

Tobi: It’s me Mod we saved the old forum remember we are friends(on his knees with his hands behind his back)

Vain: Your reward will be a quick death and your friend will receive the same this forum has changed your time has past

Azlyn jumped up and punched Vain in the face in desperation he doesn’t even flinch and smacks Azlyn across the face to the ground she closes her eyes with tears rolling down her face in pain but they soon disappear in the snow as she awaits death. Vain aims the gun at her head

Vain: Time to die BITCH!!!(Vain presses the trigger and the back of a head explodes)

Markd:(appears with a gun through the fog and shoots) VERY POOR CHOICE OF WORDS bad language instant ban moddy!!!(It was Vains head which exploded before he could kill Azlyn)

Mark signals for Azlyn and Tobi to hide behind him

Vain’s Body regenerates as Markd stands watching with a grin

Vain: HAHAHHA The famous Markd your reputation precedes you, your act heroic but meaningless a Mod cannot be killed aka banned by a peasant user your powers have no effect on me you can never kill me or save these strangers game over

Mark: HAHAHAHA AH AHEE and I thought my jokes were bad I don’t wanna kill you because your just too much fun your blinded by your own ignorance your system contains loopholes for instinct one I shall use right now multiple accounts allow all users to travel and hide anywhere at anytime also making us invisible to the mods

Vain: THAT’S AGAINST THE FORUM GUIDELINES

Markd: Why so serious?( Mark closes his eyes and grabs Azlyn and tobi whispers a few words and when they reopened their eyes they were in a warm house around a hot fire with some hot meals awaiting them.

Chapter 2

HOPE

Tobi ate his meal he was starved and so did Azlyn they didn’t trust anyone but they would be dead sooner from hunger then poison while empty faces watched from across the room

Markd: WELCOME TO THE LOUNGE!!

Azlyn: What do you want from us?

Paladin: Extra soldier’s beggers can’t be choosers as a race we are nearly extinct we need all the help we can get it’s our only chance
    Tobi: We don’t work with scum like you

Blueneon: OH SHUT UP you be dead in the snow right now if it wasn’t for us

Saltlick: Look every User deserves a chance no matter how ungrateful they are if they don't like us they know where the door is but it will always be open to them

A knock on the door in the other room interrupted the discussion Markd called Azlyn and Tobi in it was time to meet the old lounge members who helped form this army they left the room and entered, the door was quickly closed behind them

Markd: This is Matt, Rachelle, Pro, and Rachel

Pro: NOW

Suddenly all Mark could see was black he was knocked unconscious it was a trap

Mark awoke dizzy he had his hands tied up, beside him was Azlyn and Tobi both tied up as well

Mark: WTF

Rachel: (nods at Matt) it’s been done

Mark peaked through the door into the other room blood covered the floors and walls everyone was dead all his friends the last of his race stood in this room

Mark: (tears rolled down his face) W….WHY!! m….my…friends there dead I WILL KILL YOU ALL

Rachelle: The mods will be here soon boss

Matt: Mark it needed to be done this place is the past a sinking ship we made a deal with the mods our survival for your worthless lives we will move to a different world called the skype lounge

Mark: BUT this is our home they were our friends

Matt: Look I want you to join us we have a new home where only the most advanced users are invited the ones who deserve to live WE HAVE THE POWER NOW we decide who lives or dies we dictate our lives make our own rules not Mods we have ALL THE POWER JOIN US we can create the perfect race

Mark: Can Azlyn and Tobi come? you sound just like the Mods everyone deserve a home every user deserves the right to join and live this might not be the best home or the most populated but at least in our eyes everyone is the future the advanced race and everyone is invited to our world not matter their social standing or value to us.

Matt: NO!! only you, let this place die already I WILL NOT ASK AGAIN!!! Deal or no deal, Live or die?

Mark: ok I understand Deal! can I say goodbye to Tobi?

Matt: (Nods)

Tobi: YOU BETRAYED US YOU MONSTER

Mark:(whispers to Tobi) Tobi relax I have a plan It’s our only hope I have a gun and I can slow down bullets I’m going to shoot you slow down the bullet and I want you to split it using your sharp claws causing each half to shoot in other directions.

One half of the bullet will smash the glass window making all the glass shoot out blinding them and the other half of the bullet will cut the rope behind Azlyn back then we can run through the window it gives us a fighting chance make sure both of you hit the deck immediately after the bullet is cut. I only have one bullet any other tactic we are dead we only have a split second to do something they are advanced users

Tobi: THAT’S INSANE IT WILL NEVER WORK

Azlyn: WAIT WHAT NO!!

Mark: Only one way to find out?(winks)

Rachelle untied Mark after he finished whispering to tobi

Mark: GOODBYE DEAR FRIEND(Takes out gun and Shoots Tobi with a headshot and concentrates to slow down the bullet it will only appear slowed down between Mark and Tobi and immediately he hits the deck)

Tobi swallows and breaths slowly everything is moving so slow his scared and freezes up unable to move watching the bullet slowly reach his head he was sick of fighting he wanted to die that was until he turned and seen azlyn crying and screaming NO!! he was all she had a rage deep down took over Tobi seeing a weakened helpless beaten up Azlyn who was given two black eyes because she put up a fight when they captured her.

A Claw ripped out of Tobi finger he was cold calculated precise and ready he seemed like the wolverine possessed Tobi
    The bullet was seconds from hitting him between the eyes he swinged his claw like a knife with the power of thors hammer in his fist coming down with undying conviction it split the bullet like a knife through butter

It flew past each side of his head, it smashed the window all the glass pieces instantly shot out like daggers blinding Pro, Matt, Rachel and Rachelle and the other half cut Azlyn arm but still flew past cutting the rope a near perfect execution as they all hit the ground instantly to shield themselves from the storm of glass raining down.

Azlyn, Tobi and Mark jumped and sprinted out the window up the hills in seconds they were now invisible in the misty mountains.

Tobi: YOU CRAZY GENIUS SON OF A BITCH

Mark: You See I’m not a monster I’m just ahead of the curve bro fistbump

Azlyn: This is only the beginning we won the battle but not the war we will finish this by morning no more running let the games begin we shall head straight for telltale hq LIVE FOR NOTHING OR DIE FOR SOMETHING

(Mark and tobi nods)

End of chapter 2

To be continued....

Alt text

• edited December 2014

Nah, it's not weird. I would probably try to start conversations with people I didn't know here if I wasn't such a creature of habit.

Ah, okay, see ya. (And if you think this was weird, I just wanted to talk to people I haven't really talked to)

• Joker Voice And you say my Stories are good........ Good Job Bro :) Kewl Story so far

Markd4547 posted: »

It's ded hour so for a laugh I'll share the story I entered in Tobi's competition based on his comic which I ended up poking fun at a few th

• These quotes are from my Fan Fic Dark Angels but which sounds "better" to you?

Option #1

"And you Jordan.... I'm gonna kill your friend Arin here and make you watch as his heart falls out of his chest and then by the time you see that you'll be dead right after and you'll be missing a foot..... For you Grandpa, After i'm done with them, i'll shove Jordans severed foot so far up your ass it will look like you grew a pair of tits..."

Option #2

"No, No, No........ You know what Jordan? I think we're destined to do this forever....... I kill some of your people, you kill some of mine, and in the end we just end up repeating the whole damn thing HAHA! Eventually that cunt standing next to you will be on the ground fatally wounded cause she couldn't stay out of our business..... What do ya say? End this you pussy, Aim that little gun of yours at me, pull the trigger and end this..... Knowing you weren't man enough to finish me off without help from your Dairy Queen bitch right there...."

• Option # 2

I told you that would be a good idea :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

These quotes are from my Fan Fic Dark Angels but which sounds "better" to you? Option #1 "And you Jordan.... I'm gonna kill your fr

• What was your favorite present or moment you had this Christmas?

Alt text

• lololol i hope they're the people your talking about.

You seen them? I actually just want to shoot them but NOOOOO...If I get the option they're fucking dead. :P

• Alt text

Thanks bro :)

Joker Voice And you say my Stories are good........ Good Job Bro Kewl Story so far

• Ah, Never get's old when you watch the Dark Knight (Yes I'm watching it right now) Alt text

• Great, my notifications won't clear now. I will have one notification forever.

• And I have Eight forever :(

Great, my notifications won't clear now. I will have one notification forever.

• This needs to be fixed quickly, this is going to get annoying real fast.

And I have Eight forever

• edited December 2014

Alt text

XD Present all I got was a chocolate selection box but I ate it and it was nice :D

My favorite moment was with my little niece and my little nephiews and family at the petting farm/funpark seeing the animals, playing football with my nephiews and buying my little niece sweets they visited Santa too there.

I know not a very badass answer but I loved it we all had a great day :/

What was your favorite present or moment you had this Christmas?

• It's pretty annoying and most users and I don't like it but I think most of us are used to it now :/

This needs to be fixed quickly, this is going to get annoying real fast.

• Option # 2

XD I love both but no.2 is legendary

These quotes are from my Fan Fic Dark Angels but which sounds "better" to you? Option #1 "And you Jordan.... I'm gonna kill your fr

• Alt text

DARK KNIGHT MENTIONED

XD I heard it's pretty good maybe even one of the best films ever made B}

Ah, Never get's old when you watch the Dark Knight (Yes I'm watching it right now)

• I don't think I can get used to this:

Alt text

It's pretty annoying and most users and I don't like it but I think most of us are used to it now

• My favorite moment was with my little niece and my little nephiews and family at the petting farm/funpark seeing the animals, playing football with my nephiews and buying my little niece sweets they visited Santa too there.

Aw that's nice Mark, but Wait a sec, Wait ONE SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Your Niece is alive
    2. Your Nephews are alive
    3. Family is alive
    4. Animals are alive
    5. Santa wasn't shot

I'm proud of you Mark :) It shows that even the Joker can refrain from killing during the Holidays

Alt text

XD Present all I got was a chocolate selection box but I ate it and it was nice My favorite moment was with my little niece and my littl

• Most people didn't think so either, Imagine having an 8 up there Sigh I wish it could be fixed....

I don't think I can get used to this:

• My favorite moment was when i booted up The Last Of Us: Remastered Edition, and almost jizzed in my pants a little.

• I've had one notifications since nearly the beginning so I got used to it fast.

• Fav present...my laptop lol XD

• I've had one up there since I joined the forums, you'll get used to it.

• Interesting Mark. Could I be a character? A sort of crazy, Nate like character?

I like it. It's pretty funny.

It's ded hour so for a laugh I'll share the story I entered in Tobi's competition based on his comic which I ended up poking fun at a few th

• Sure if I write the final chapter I'll put you in :)

Interesting Mark. Could I be a character? A sort of crazy, Nate like character? I like it. It's pretty funny.

• @GoldenPaladin

Alt text

Your even in it and you neva read it bro :'/

• I wouldn't consider one line being in it. :P

Thanks, sorry I'm too busy, I didn't notice.

@GoldenPaladin Your even in it and you neva read it bro :'/

• I'd hate to see how you react to 99+, lol.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.