The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2014

TLOU and TWD = just get TWD characters with TLOU characters but leave the gameplay, story and graphics to naughty dog :) Imagine a clem and ellie team they would be invincible I would love that duo to play as

Arkham and AC could mix well Batman is kinda of like an assasin and can go up buildings etc

Quantic dream and telltale mix would be great as a game as they share the similar ideas

You know... the fun thing with crossovers is that there are countless possibilities in how the story can be told. I always thought the idea

• edited December 2014

That moment when you start singing this song and you never liked to sing....

When you walk away You don't hear me say, "Please, oh baby, don't go." Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonig

• So I started watching DBK Dragon Ball Kai and I love it! the japanese version not the english version

• 2 very badass ideas. :3 HIGH FIVE

Markd4547 posted: »

TLOU and TWD = just get TWD characters with TLOU characters but leave the gameplay, story and graphics to naughty dog Imagine a clem and el

• Yeah, accept him Jon!

AWESOMEO posted: »

Jon accept me on skype pls ;-;

• edited December 2014

omg Papai your avatar! xD

EDIT: nvm .-.

papai46 posted: »

Yeah, accept him Jon!

• **TLOU and TWD = just get TWD characters with TLOU characters but leave the gameplay, story and graphics to naughty dog :) **

I think TT writers are a good idea for Clems dialog or Naughty dog has to study the characters so long and ask TT every minute what she is gonna say... Lets leave TLOU writer out of it and everythi- what are you gonna do stab me- 0_0 I shouldn't have said that.

Arkham and AC could mix well Batman is kinda of like an assasin and can go up buildings etc

Ezio counter attacks Batman, Batman counter attacks Ezio... OMG what have you done the hole UNIVERSE IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!

Quantic dream and telltale mix would be great as a game as they share the similar ideas

That will look fun

TLOU and TWD = just get TWD characters with TLOU characters but leave the gameplay, story and graphics to naughty dog Imagine a clem and el

• edited December 2014

I never seen but I heard great things I love army films to :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhn5_gUcO5E

The last I seen was about the Irish uprising against the British rule ^

JonGon posted: »

Watched Fury and it was awesome. I'm just biased to war movies though.

• edited December 2014

Dead or Alive + Final Fantasy + Kingdom Hearts = Very Great

I want to see Ratchet and Clank, Mario, Borderlands, and Kingdom Hearts crossover
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHA3opXjcd0

You know... the fun thing with crossovers is that there are countless possibilities in how the story can be told. I always thought the idea

• edited December 2014

I think TT writers are a good idea for Clems dialog or Naughty dog has to study the characters so long and ask TT every minute what she is gonna say... Lets leave TLOU writer out of it and everythi-

Alt text

Telltale Clementine dialogue is not that complex telltale S1 clem was designed with the idea that less is more meaning they made clem not talk much so you could connect with her character more. I always felt Ellie had better dialogue then clem

I'd honestly prefer a naughty script after playing TWD season 2 just for the character personality consistency and less shock value predictable deaths XD

But that's just my opinion and I respect yours bro if we could get both mixes I would play both :D

joshua007 posted: »

**TLOU and TWD = just get TWD characters with TLOU characters but leave the gameplay, story and graphics to naughty dog ** I think TT wr

• oh shit did it block you?

Some people got blocked for no reason.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Jon accept me on skype pls ;-;

• There is a DBZ crossover episode

2 very badass ideas. HIGH FIVE

• I can't remember seeing it. I don't think I watched any Mel Gibson movies lol idk why.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Have you seen We Were Soldiers? That's my Favorite War Movie.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcfkEA2INMw

I just seen that guy from a video papai shared a while ago so I looked it up and it's actually funny XD

omg Papai your avatar! xD EDIT: nvm .-.

• DBZ AND ONE PIECE CROSSOVER, right?

There is a DBZ crossover episode

• UNNACEPTABLE!!!

omg Papai your avatar! xD EDIT: nvm .-.

• This movie looks good. I love movies about defiance. Movies about the weak overcoming the strong are inspirational.

I never seen but I heard great things I love army films to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhn5_gUcO5E The last I seen was about the Irish uprising against the British rule ^

• Well if you have time, for me it was the best war movie I've ever seen by far so it isn't that bad cause of Mel (Actually he does really good in it)

I can't remember seeing it. I don't think I watched any Mel Gibson movies lol idk why.

• (!) AWESOMEO WILL REMEMBER THAT

oh shit did it block you? Some people got blocked for no reason.

• I'm not hating on Mel. I just don't know why I never watched any of his movies. Not even Braveheart...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well if you have time, for me it was the best war movie I've ever seen by far so it isn't that bad cause of Mel (Actually he does really good in it)

• edited December 2014

You... Have an GREAT point there but when the script is done by ND the fight will probably go like this.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8_kJ9Yo4Rw

Ellie= Hitomi

Clem=Tiffa

Except there is no magic or superpowers so we just get Uncharted and Last Of Us gameplay style BUT MY KAIRI WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WHEN KH3 COMES OUT!

I think TT writers are a good idea for Clems dialog or Naughty dog has to study the characters so long and ask TT every minute what she is g

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2014

If you guys wanted to see the results of Forum Werewolf :

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88620/forum-werewolf

• edited December 2014

We are in a time of strife.
    Conflict and anger are rampant and rife.

They said they would make a game on Minecraft.
    Some of us cried, some of us laughed.

The people who chuckled would soon change their tune;
    When they saw how it brought the company ruin.

They ditched the Walking Dead season 3.
    Apparently Minecraft would make more money.

This little news caused many to moan.
    But at least we still had the Iron Throne.

They soon forgot about Tales' release.
    They'd need all their workers for this masterpiece.

Then they discarded the Game of Thrones game;
    To focus on something that wasn't as lame.

The forum was critical and dissenters were banned.
    But Telltale just said, "This is our sacred land."

"We do not have patience for your critical words;
    You're all nothing more than incompetent nerds."

"How could you criticize something so great?
    Unquestioning loyalty, we thought was innate."

Some had suggested we give it a chance;
    Clearly that proved a quite ignorant stance.

It's obvious Telltale have gladly sold out.
    This is a fact I can't possibly doubt.

They expect its success to be fully unequalled.
    That's why they're already planning a sequel.

The site was invaded by dumb little boys
    Who only brought insults and shouting and noise.

No longer were there any interesting chats.
    You'd be better off talking to a group of dead rats.

Minecraft was the company's despicable end.
    Their new reputation, there was no way to mend.

With that, I finish this saddening tale.
    Of the poor company... that is destined to fail.

EDIT: This crappy web design seems to have ruined the layout. Here's what it should look like: http://i.imgur.com/dOsWjE2.png

• Relax. It's just hyperbole.

ComingSoon posted: »

They ditched the Walking Dead season 3. Apparently Minecraft would make more money. FUCKING WHAT Omfg I feel so stupid this is probably a joke wow

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited December 2014

They ditched the Walking Dead season 3. Apparently Minecraft would make more money.

FUCKING WHAT

Omfg I feel so stupid this is probably a joke wow

• Okay yeah I realized it was a joke once I read they cancelled GOT XD

• Damn..... If they can do that to Murica then I have no idea what they would do to the Irish.... :/

@saltlick123

• edited December 2014

I'm making a murder story and It would be awesome if you all checked it out and/or submitted a character :3

Link: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89120/the-final-hour

• You lied to me.

JustinCage posted: »

I know right! I can finally play Far Cry 4 now! ( I have to download it) Slaps JustinCage

• Fuck....PSN is still out.

• @InfiniteDawn

To much AJ and Luke on this lounge we need hawter m8 enjoy >:D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Dragon Gurl

XD this is about the only gif I could share of her 3/4 of her gifs could get me an instant ban what the hell GOT :O

Alt text

Emma Roberts

• That was pretty good, nice job.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.....Previously: True Lies Today: The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Alt text

• Alt text

When you walk away You don't hear me say, "Please, oh baby, don't go." Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonig

• Should I buy Metal Gear Solid HD collection?

• Alt text

XD 3 thumbs after 10 minutes I can just imagine the lounge reaction ^

@InfiniteDawn To much AJ and Luke on this lounge we need hawter m8 enjoy >:D Dragon Gurl XD this is about the on

• For me I got the PS vita mgs HD collection and I didn't like the game at all and uninstalled it after a day I'd say no but I would be in the minority I'd say :)

Should I buy Metal Gear Solid HD collection?

• Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcfkEA2INMw I just seen that guy from a video papai shared a while ago so I looked it up and it's actually funny XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.