The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ugh...Does anyone else have a PS4 and if you do tell me if you can connect to PSN.

• edited December 2014

Kim Dotcom payed LizardSquad to stop, if your connection is still bad it's something with your net.

Ugh...Does anyone else have a PS4 and if you do tell me if you can connect to PSN.

• Yeah.... The movie could have been better and more scary than it was......

Alt text

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

What was the most inappropriate time you ever laughed?

• ....Strange...Thanks, I'll figure it out.

papai46 posted: »

Kim Dotcom payed LizardSquad to stop, if your connection is still bad it's something with your net.

• The aliens surely could've been more menacing.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Yeah.... The movie could have been better and more scary than it was......

• That's the excuse? Hell, even Elmo is more menacing than that....

The aliens surely could've been more menacing.

• Elmo haunts my dreams.

That's the excuse? Hell, even Elmo is more menacing than that....

• WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! Let's not go there please.

That's the excuse? Hell, even Elmo is more menacing than that....

• SAY WOAH ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!! I DOUBLE DARE YA!!! Alt text

WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH! Let's not go there please.

• Don't talk about Elmo.

SAY WOAH ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!! I DOUBLE DARE YA!!!

• What TV shows do you guys watch? Here's some that I like.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

And I sometimes watch Survivor, Person of Interest, and I used to watch NCIS but to me it kinda sucks now.

• Leaves

Well what about Barney the dinosaur? Him AND ELMO are more menacing that those Crabcakes.....

• Well what about Barney the dinosaur? Him AND ELMO are more menacing that those Crabcakes.....

Don't talk about Elmo.

• Barney haunts mine:

Alt text

Elmo haunts my dreams.

• Leaves

Well what about Barney the dinosaur? Him AND ELMO are more menacing that those Crabcakes.....

• I assumed he would assume.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I think he's talking about the Kenny chat on chatzy ;P

• Technically it doesn't always offer you a second chance. It's called death.

Some of my favourite quotes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pybQAg2YUxY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Pfk79SgQU

• Alt text

2emo4me

Technically it doesn't always offer you a second chance. It's called death.

• Ugh...PSN is online but my PS4 can't connect....I have a headache from trying to figure this out....Fuck it, I'm calling them tomorrow.

• edited December 2014

Yeah, they misplace organs and cause several issues, honestly i don't know why someone would do that to themselves

blueneon posted: »

You do know that there is basicly no gap in the human body, right? Wherever there are not muscles there are organs or bones. And lets say I

• Ugh...Does anyone else have a PS4 and if you do tell me if you can connect to PSN.

• My all time favorite TV show:

Alt text

The other two I watch every time they're on:

Alt text

Alt text

What TV shows do you guys watch? Here's some that I like. And I sometimes watch Survivor, Person of Interest, and I used to watch NCIS but to me it kinda sucks now.

• Ugh my Xbox One Yeah Boyeee gif isn't working...

Ugh...PSN is online but my PS4 can't connect....I have a headache from trying to figure this out....Fuck it, I'm calling them tomorrow.

• I'll try this later, thanks.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Skip to 1:40 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHNUjObuGcA

• Close enough

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem

• edited December 2014

Alt text

This makes me think what secrets does my mom hide?

• Well does anything ever matter?

HE GOT SO FAR! BUT IN THE END IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTER!!!!

• edited December 2014

I will never understand certain people on Tumblr. They preach on and on about the dictionary definition of feminism saying that it's for equal rights, but as soon as someone brings up the dictionary definition of racism and sexism, the dictionary definition is irrelevant. I've noticed this a lot, and I'm even beginning to notice it in the real world, particularly my school. I don't see sexism against males a lot at my school, but it's there. I see racism against everyone at my school. But apparently, "Power + Predjudice = Racism" is something that's going on. Bullshit.

That basically is the same for sexism, apparently. So the time when my male best friend was violently assaulted by girl twice his size, because he "couldn't fight back, because he is a boy" isn't sexism. So the time when I had a black girl tell me that white people are horrible monsters, and to go kill myself... that's not racism.

Hm. Sorry for ranting. I was reading up on this today (gotta do my research, right?) and it's been on my mind all day. I needed to get it off my chest. On the other hand, how was everyone's Yuletide?

• Alt text
    Alt text

That's about it. I don't watch a lot of TV. There's nothing good on it anymore, but I was thinking about trying Sherlock. I dunno.

What TV shows do you guys watch? Here's some that I like. And I sometimes watch Survivor, Person of Interest, and I used to watch NCIS but to me it kinda sucks now.

• Aren't a lot of Sony items being hacked?

Ugh...PSN is online but my PS4 can't connect....I have a headache from trying to figure this out....Fuck it, I'm calling them tomorrow.

• I'm glad you expressed this.

Just don't express it on tumblr. They'll eat you alive.

I will never understand certain people on Tumblr. They preach on and on about the dictionary definition of feminism saying that it's for equ

• This will make you happy

Alt text

• edited December 2014

I agree this triggered me rant time >:3

Alt text

I wish this was the tumblr frontpage ^

I might as well share my opinion

Tumblr where everything offends you,Where you can dox peoples address, credit card numbers and get them sacked from their jobs because something slightly offends you your a delicate flower always morally right and a justice fighter WE WANT EQUALITY DONT JUDGE ME FROM MY SEX, RACE OR SOCIAL STANDING You disgusting white privileged middle-classed straight male!

A RAINY DAY OFFENDS ME I better dox the clouds >:(

I have to admit in my school sexism and racism was used to empower some people making them believe they are above everyone else they can do no wrong I know someone who got bullied by a girl he couldn't hit back because he would never hit a girl this girl went around the school thinking she is some sort of superhero who can beat any guy telling everyone all the boys she beats up while shes gets applauded for such abuse and she honestly believes hand on heart she could but in reality if any guy even flicks her they would be called cowards and abusers while they get beaten up every day unprovoked she is seen as a hero shielded by her sexual orientation from any criticism.

As for racism and having everything offends me stance I know one guy who told a muslim joke in my school went to the shopping centre that day after school and twenty guys of that faith was waiting for him to kick the crap out of him I know so many stories on this issue

Don't you see by making everything offend you stance by making everything a racist and sexist issue you are creating brackets for people you are enabling certain people to believe they are above others allowing them to believe their violent or evil actions against certain people are not just acceptable but heroic because of a non-existing offence making them truly believe they are oppressed so deserve to treat certain people like dirt without consequence fueling their ego and self entitlement more making it worse making them think everyone owes them something .

I'm for free speech where everything shouldn't be dictated by how I feel for instance I hate tomatoes you did a tomato post TRIGGERED your getting doxed mentality shouldn't exist where you fear every word you say tumblr doesn't write my script or yours we have the right to speak our minds without fear

etc blah blah I'm done this issue makes me rage

I will never understand certain people on Tumblr. They preach on and on about the dictionary definition of feminism saying that it's for equ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.