Comments

• That shit ain't freak or anything.

• edited December 2014

I sense hostility.

Edit: Hostility is mean, ur mean.

No fucking thankyou.

• Obligatory "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

I'm 18 today!

• I have actually seen blogs that claim to be defending non - white cultures, then use a majority of it to claim how oppressed they are and basically insult everyone who comes through, by calling them, I kid you not, "mayo stain". They also act like every single thing is white wash and cultural appropriation. I have a zit on my forehead, in between my eyes, and people in both the Internet and real life mistake it as a bindi, and because I'm a white girl, scream that I'm appropriating cultures.

Once, when I was little, I had a Japanese umbrella thing. My mom took a picture of me with it and posted it on her MySpace. Tons of comments shouting "Racist!" were thrown out. I WAS 5. Not only that, I but I lived in Japan for several years before that!

But, because I'm a white, cisgender, "straight" (hah, I'm not even straight, I'm bi.), middle class girl, I must be scum of the Earth, and I'm what's wrong with the world. And then I'm like, "Pleeeease, I didn't choose to be born white, I didn't choose to be birthed by two middle class white people, I didn't choose to be born Cis. Now shut the hell up about it."

Tumblr has become what they hate. person: don't hate on black people you disgusting white trash! And if you call them out for it...

• Are you a fan of Teen Titans too? I thought I was the only one.

joshua007 posted: »

When I heard Ashley Johnson voiced Terra in Teen Titans I started to watch it again VERY AWESOME SHOW BTW!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x_r4I0fq8w

• Hell yeah and did you hear about Teen Titans Go?

Charlieh65 posted: »

Are you a fan of Teen Titans too? I thought I was the only one.

• Yes but I don't like the art style. Maybe I should watch it cause this was my favorite cartoon back in the day.

Hell yeah and did you hear about Teen Titans Go?

• I don't like the art style to, actualy the show is more a comedian to make fun of all the characters, not in a bad way but I like the old show more but it's still fun.

I miss cartoons like Teen Titans

Yes but I don't like the art style. Maybe I should watch it cause this was my favorite cartoon back in the day.

• Yeah. They don't make cartoons like that today. And I must say that I love the intro song.

I don't like the art style to, actualy the show is more a comedian to make fun of all the characters, not in a bad way but I like the old show more but it's still fun. I miss cartoons like Teen Titans

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWvQuIVMI

It's a good song and it tells what is going on... Also do you know Batman Beyond?

Yeah. They don't make cartoons like that today. And I must say that I love the intro song.

• This generation of children don't know good cartoons LOL

Yeah. They don't make cartoons like that today. And I must say that I love the intro song.

• edited December 2014

Sorry,no. Teen Titans and Deadpool are the only superheroes interesting to me.

And I must ask you: Did you ever watch Red Dwarf?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWvQuIVMI It's a good song and it tells what is going on... Also do you know Batman Beyond?

• Looking on youtube right now

four minutes in right now ever watched Young Dracula yes that's a kid show.

Sorry,no. Teen Titans and Deadpool are the only superheroes interesting to me. And I must ask you: Did you ever watch Red Dwarf?

• In Croatia they actually showed the Japanese intro first season. It has a better ring to it than the english version. Or maybe it's just nostalgia.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v93C2NaIz8

This generation of children don't know good cartoons LOL

• Oke that sounds better... Ever watched Korra or Aang

In Croatia they actually showed the Japanese intro first season. It has a better ring to it than the english version. Or maybe it's just nostalgia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v93C2NaIz8

• I actually saw one episode of this until they stopped showing it.

Looking on youtube right now four minutes in right now ever watched Young Dracula yes that's a kid show.

• edited December 2014

Saw some Korra on Youtube since it was never on TV. And I had to google Aang. And now I want to rewatch TT.

Oke that sounds better... Ever watched Korra or Aang

• Happy B-day. :]

I'm 18 today!

• I went on vacation to England and saw S3 finale and than nothing... Had to go back home LOL

It's an good show... The series ended with S5 so maybe you watched S5 finale?

I actually saw one episode of this until they stopped showing it.

• I think it was the first episode.

I went on vacation to England and saw S3 finale and than nothing... Had to go back home LOL It's an good show... The series ended with S5 so maybe you watched S5 finale?

• LOL Korra got some bad marketing by Nick... And I want to rewatch everything right now and also you do know what happened to Zukos mom right? just a question

Saw some Korra on Youtube since it was never on TV. And I had to google Aang. And now I want to rewatch TT.

• So the first EP of S5? but you never saw it again

I think it was the first episode.

• No.

LOL Korra got some bad marketing by Nick... And I want to rewatch everything right now and also you do know what happened to Zukos mom right? just a question

• It was the pilot and I think they stopped airing it.

So the first EP of S5? but you never saw it again

• edited December 2014

She is alive go read Avatar The Search it's on Youtube

The had a choice Zukos mom story in the cinema 90 cartoon minutes movie or Mr S... Look how that went here a link

No.

• Why not just put all the games on xbox & PlayStation???

• Weeping angels are the best. I actually used to have the second picture as my laptop background. Then, I got tired of it, so my background alternates pictures of ducklings. :)

• I don't understand the hype about Nicki Minaj. Hm. Maybe it's because I don't like rap.

• Oh lardy lard, I have trembly fingers

I should watch a movie

My breathing is funny because I am anticipating oh no oh no no no no

• edited December 2014

God has you in his arms. We have you in our hearts.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Man I ain't gonna be in no one's arms or heart! I'm an independent woman!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

I had a dagger in my hand. You have a dagger in your heart.

• It was the opening here. Fun fact: the singers of the intro are the same girls who voiced Puffy and AmiYumi.

In Croatia they actually showed the Japanese intro first season. It has a better ring to it than the english version. Or maybe it's just nostalgia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v93C2NaIz8

• Blah negotiating with aholes never turns out good. Just a matter of time before they end up ddosing again.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

This will make you happy

• Watching Baccano like

Alt text

• GOOD LORD, I FINALLY FOUND OUT THE NAME OF MY OC'S FACECLAIM! IT'S BEEN DRIVING ME NUTS. It's James McAvoy.

• Well, is it? That's who it looks like.

• That was beautiful.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Blair Witch 2 Today: Die Hard with a Vengeance

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.