The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I think I am going to throw up now.

Argh.

• Eats the shit out of the toast

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Have some toast! [Hands you some toast]

• Why?

I think I am going to throw up now. Argh.

• >:D

Eats the shit out of the toast

• Come on chat.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

>:D

• K :p

I think I am going to throw up now. Argh.

• Okay :P

Come on chat.

• I wish I could help. :\

I'm utterly disgusted because it is another year gone by and I've done nothing but get duller inside and sicker on the outside and I'm just so...I feel bad, I guess. I don't know. But I hate new years so much.

• Thanks, but nothing is going to help me I don't think. I just have to deal with life and try not to just...I don't know. I might figure it out eventually though, maybe.

blueneon posted: »

I wish I could help.

• Not sure. I don't feel well, something like that.

Why?

• Am I becoming depressed? I really hope I'm not.

• You will, don't be such a downer, there is light at the end of every tunnel.

Thanks, but nothing is going to help me I don't think. I just have to deal with life and try not to just...I don't know. I might figure it out eventually though, maybe.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcHI_lTmog4

Oh mama

I wanna go surfing

Oh mama

I don't care about nothin'

• edited December 2014

Explain.

SELF LOVE THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY BE EYES OPEN FRAGMENTS UNITE PERCEPTION FROM DIVIDED MIND CONSTRUCTED SELF VIEWS COLLAPSES , ONE IS NOT A BO

• SELF LOVE THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY BE EYES OPEN FRAGMENTS UNITE PERCEPTION FROM DIVIDED MIND CONSTRUCTED SELF VIEWS COLLAPSES , ONE IS NOT A BODY, A MIND, A PRECONCEIVED CONSTRUCT MIRRORING ITS FALSE BELIEFS , I AM EVERYTHING YET NOTHING SIMULTANEOUSLY , NO JUDGEMENT OF SELF OR OTHERS NO REASON TO HARM IF I HAVE SELF LOVE REALIZATION THAT THE DREADED FEAR WAS A LIE A TRAGEDY OF A ISIDEOUS SELF CONSTRUCTED YET NECESSARY ROBOT THAT EVOLVED AND WITHIN TIME SUFFOCATED THE TRUE SELF THE INNER CHILD THE LOVE..

...easily the greatest thing I've read today

• There is nothing to explain here.

It is what it is.

papai46 posted: »

Explain.

• A mindfuck?

There is nothing to explain here. It is what it is.

• Alt text

Alt text

Happy New years eve. welcome to 2015, looking forward for game of thrones, tales of the boarder lands and the walking dead.

hope you guys have a great start for 2015

• I've made lot of mistakes before, I've hurt my family, most of my life has been filled anger, sadness and miss-understandings. these quotes hit me close to home, but posting them will be a good reflection.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I should, shouldn't I? Well... Happy new year from pityfull little Greece.

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Thank you for inspiring the lounge everyday with beautiful and inspiring quotes :'3

• edited December 2014

@saltlick123

Alt text

An American hero

Alt text

• Hell Yeah, He stands up for our people, He s willing to get his hands dirty and do the worst shit FOR THE PEOPLE, Such a great man and an inspirational hero to us all.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

@saltlick123 An American hero

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I saw a couple of harry potters, hunger games, silver linings, faceoff, grease, dark knight rises, frozen, Indiana jones so many great films it might be Harry potter just because of the day I watched it I saw a scene with lots of snow it looked awesome the scenery in all of the films are just beautiful to watch over christmas

What's the best film you seen over christmas?

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Who's your favorite villain and why?

Mine is the Joker :D try to name a villain who hasn't been named yet so everyone could learn about cool new villains :)

• edited December 2014

My favorite villain is Doctor Octopus, But if you want a b list villain i would say Batzarro.

Who's your favorite villain and why? Mine is the Joker try to name a villain who hasn't been named yet so everyone could learn about cool new villains

• edited December 2014

Alt text

This is slappy the Dummy my childhood nightmares this dummy could release poison and turn you into a dummy and had the strength of steel and if he grabbed you, you can never get him off his grip was that strong he always attacked at night and the guys parents had no idea he was alive as to them the son was crazy. He lived in their attic one day they locked him up in a suitcase threw he down the well and covered the well they woke up the next day and he was sitting at the breakfast table just creepy

Alt text

Who's your favorite villain and why? Mine is the Joker try to name a villain who hasn't been named yet so everyone could learn about cool new villains

• edited December 2014

Cool doctor octopus out of spiderman a great villain :D

Alt text

Bizarro Physiolog

Bizarros possess a unique physiology, one that is common to all Bizarros, but greatly differentiated from baseline human biology. Their skin is mottled and grey giving the appearance of crumbled chalk or ash. Often, their faces, arms, legs and other extremities are misshapen and disproportionate to the rest of their body. Physically, most Bizarros are patterned to resemble a specific humanoid analog, though some may possess more generic traits, with no real distinguishing features.

I just googled him he sounds like an awesome villain

papai46 posted: »

My favorite villain is Doctor Octopus, But if you want a b list villain i would say Batzarro.

• There's also another Bizarro called Batzarro which the secret identity is Wayne Bruce.

Cool doctor octopus out of spiderman a great villain Bizarro Physiolog Bizarros possess a unique physiology, one that is common t

• edited January 2015

Joker's my fav but here's another that's pretty badass.

Ultron. Alt text

Don't forget Loki. Alt text

Then there's the bastard that killed M. Alt text

And I'll just stop here but I could go on and on.

• Alt text

Ultron I can't wait to see him in the avengers :D and that bastard also did a great villain in no country for old man a quality villains Loki great to :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Joker's my fav but here's another that's pretty badass. Ultron. Don't forget Loki. Then there's the bastard that killed M. And I'll just stop here but I could go on and on.

• Me...No reason.

Seriously though, not my favorite but one I really liked recently, Pagan Min from Farcry 4. The dude's funny as hell.

• Cool that's great news I can't wait to play far cry 4 :D

Me...No reason. Seriously though, not my favorite but one I really liked recently, Pagan Min from Farcry 4. The dude's funny as hell.

• By the way, there's a secret ending at the START of the game...Just trust Pagan Min and do what he says...Just sit and enjoy the meal, don't go anywhere. ;P

Cool that's great news I can't wait to play far cry 4

• Here's some more :)

Thanos (Who will be the Avengers final Villain and it's been rumored that Ultron will somehow be working for him also in the comics he was a badass from what I've heard) http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/31/is-ultron-working-for-thanos-in-avengers-2-age-of-ultron-2550495
    Alt text

Jean Villan (Villain except pronounced differently is his last name for Christs sake) Alt text

HE KILLED MUFASA!!!!!!! Alt text

Killed Neeson Dammit! Alt text

Sold his villain role and imprisoned Stallone and Arnie Alt text

Like I said before I can go on and on

Ultron I can't wait to see him in the avengers and that bastard also did a great villain in no country for old man a quality villains Loki great to

• Thanks bro I will :D

By the way, there's a secret ending at the START of the game...Just trust Pagan Min and do what he says...Just sit and enjoy the meal, don't go anywhere. ;P

• edited December 2014

I'm realy late with this but a happy new year guys and also here to make you laugh
    Alt text
    Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.