The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Awesome choices and I give an honorable mention to the matrix villain :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XooISvoZ_rs

Saltlick123 posted: »

Here's some more Thanos (Who will be the Avengers final Villain and it's been rumored that Ultron will somehow be working for him also i

• By the way Golden, you can secretly shoot down Pagan Min's helicopter at the end of the game as long as you have good aim and a rocket launcher and you don't shoot him at the dinner table. You have to put your mother's urn by your step sister's one and then shoot the helicopter down when it's flying, doing this is the only way to kill Pagan Min and spread your mother's ashes in one ending.

By the way, there's a secret ending at the START of the game...Just trust Pagan Min and do what he says...Just sit and enjoy the meal, don't go anywhere. ;P

• Is Darth Maul not the guy who killed space jesus?

Here's some more Thanos (Who will be the Avengers final Villain and it's been rumored that Ultron will somehow be working for him also i

• Alt text

thank you. not every day but often enough. I don't just do it for other people I do it for myself to, I need to remember there is good in this world. otherwise this world is too depressing.

Markd4547 posted: »

Thank you for inspiring the lounge everyday with beautiful and inspiring quotes :'3

• I just shot the fucker, I have no regrets.

By the way, might want to put a spoiler tag.

By the way Golden, you can secretly shoot down Pagan Min's helicopter at the end of the game as long as you have good aim and a rocket launc

• Alt text

This world is what you make it you manifest your thoughts so by inspiring people with your positive quotes you make it a better place a small act but sometimes that's all you need to make someones day a little brighter so no thank you whoever there for I always finish your posts with a smile so it doesn't matter , :')

thank you. not every day but often enough. I don't just do it for other people I do it for myself to, I need to remember there is good in this world. otherwise this world is too depressing.

• A character is confirmed to die in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Who do you think it will be? I think it's gonna either be

Alt text

or

Alt text

• RACIST! Why are they both black?

A character is confirmed to die in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Who do you think it will be? I think it's gonna either be or

• ...Yup, that white man is totally black.

RACIST! Why are they both black?

• edited December 2014

Hawk eye I heard is getting his own spin off film so Iron Man America below I forgot the his name :/ or Loki

A character is confirmed to die in Avengers: Age of Ultron, Who do you think it will be? I think it's gonna either be or

• What's your Favorite Action Movie? Here's some of mine.....

Expendables 2
    Alt text

Escape Plan
    Alt text

Die Hard
    Alt text

First Blood (Rambo)
    Alt text

Commando
    Alt text

Taken
    Alt text

The Transporter
    Alt text

The November Man
    Alt text

Skyfall
    Alt text

You know what? I'm stopping here......... But I could list so many more.... (Not to mention all the sequels)

• Dumbass.... XD

RACIST! Why are they both black?

• I haven't heard about a Hawkeye spinoff, You see War Machine dude in the trailer but after Ultron attacks you don't see him (I think he'll die)and if Loki is in Age of Ultron it will just be a cameo but we probably won't see him till Thor 3 (And he'll probably live to see Avengers 3 after that)

Hawk eye I heard is getting his own spin off film so Iron Man America below I forgot the his name or Loki

• Of course. I mean.... Can't you see the resemblance?

...Yup, that white man is totally black.

• LOOOK BLACK
    Alt text

Dumbass.... XD

• That suit does make his skin come out.

Of course. I mean.... Can't you see the resemblance?

• Yup, Hawkeye is getting a movie so bye black Iron Man.

I haven't heard about a Hawkeye spinoff, You see War Machine dude in the trailer but after Ultron attacks you don't see him (I think he'll d

• edited December 2014

Alt text

Your lack of a couple of films is a disturbance in the force B}

Alt text

The Matrix

Alt text

Django and killbill

Alt text

Inception

Alt text

Captain America Winter soldier

Alt text

Wolverine

Alt text

Captain Canada not sure if an action film absolutely nothing happened in the film no violence or killing but at the end someone forgot to say please so I think there definitely will be a sequel :D

etc I could name a hundred :)

What's your Favorite Action Movie? Here's some of mine..... Expendables 2 Escape Plan Die Hard First Blood (Rambo)

• You know what? I'm stopping here......... But I could list so many more.... (Not to mention all the sequels)

Your Point is Invalid :P (And I wasn't sure about Superhero Movies if they should be separate but the Winter Soldier might be an exception)

Your lack of a couple of films is a disturbance in the force B} The Matrix Django and killbill Inception Captain

• the world is what you make of it, yes I am starting to believe that. you can call me Jade, I am a female, and I am a Australian. I have only been a member of tell-tale from the start of 2014, but already I really love it on the forums and also tell-tale's games. thank you I didn't know I am inspiring people. that is awesome. I know you Markd and others find the quotes something to enjoy, and I hope they make you really happy, but they are for myself too. I need to remember how much good stuff that are out there, now days I need that more then ever. T_T

This world is what you make it you manifest your thoughts so by inspiring people with your positive quotes you make it a better place a smal

• I looked it up....... WHERE THE HELL DOES IT SAY THERE"S GONNA BE A HAWK EYE MOVIE!? Inner Peace Salt..... Inner Peace...

Yup, Hawkeye is getting a movie so bye black Iron Man.

• edited December 2014

now days I need that more then ever. T_T

Alt text

aw Hi Jade well Mark male from Ireland :3 they make everyone very happy and don't worry jade if you keep using this positive attitude and reading your positive quotes it will be all you need nowadays anyway believe me we are always here to talk to as well your on the right track destined for great things and happyness :D

the world is what you make of it, yes I am starting to believe that. you can call me Jade, I am a female, and I am a Australian. I have only

• I don't remember.

I looked it up....... WHERE THE HELL DOES IT SAY THERE"S GONNA BE A HAWK EYE MOVIE!? Inner Peace Salt..... Inner Peace...

• I heard there was a rumor but since the phase 3 Line up has already been announced there isn't one and he'll probably die :(

Alt text

I don't remember.

• edited December 2014

Well. Someone called me a schoolboy over Pinterest. Not only do I not know this woman, who pins things that Tumblr SJWs post (I checked out her page), but she called me a "schoolboy". My name may be gender neutral, but I'm pretty sure I don't look like a boy in my profile picture...

Edit: Well... I kind of do look like a boy in my pic. I look androgynous without my glasses on.

• That's called the Internet sometimes...Don't take it personal Elsa :D

Well. Someone called me a schoolboy over Pinterest. Not only do I not know this woman, who pins things that Tumblr SJWs post (I checked out

• edited December 2014

Alt text

I'd say she is trying to annoy you or get a reaction ignore her and move on with that attitude she has she will face the consequences one day don't worry don't lower yourself to her level

Well. Someone called me a schoolboy over Pinterest. Not only do I not know this woman, who pins things that Tumblr SJWs post (I checked out

• ;D

That's called the Internet sometimes...Don't take it personal Elsa

• Nah, I expressed my opinion about people on welfare buying shit they don't need and she twisted my words, called me a schoolboy, and then told me to read the damn pin again. So I told her that I was not a boy, and that I would read the pin again.

I'd say she is trying to annoy you or get a reaction ignore her and move on with that attitude she has she will face the consequences one day don't worry don't lower yourself to her level

• edited December 2014

my opinion about people on welfare buying shit they don't need

Alt text

Welfare is a really low minimum income to allow a lot poor and middle-class people to survive in the recession in my country again being on welfare you don't get that much and some people are allowed to buy some things you may see as shit to get excited about while their in such a hard financial state it's really hard to find a job in a recession and have something to be positive about.

My government spent 300,000 euro on biscuits for themselves last year even though they are all millionaires using tax-payers money they will all get pensions of 400,000 a year when they are finished in the government. My toaiseach(pm) gets more wage than barack obama so people on the lowest income such as welfare trying to treat themselves with the pennys they get doesn't bother me at all nor should they be targeted for abuse

Anyway I think you did the mature thing well done :)

Nah, I expressed my opinion about people on welfare buying shit they don't need and she twisted my words, called me a schoolboy, and then told me to read the damn pin again. So I told her that I was not a boy, and that I would read the pin again.

• Just got the game Bully(Scholarship Edition) and it is amazing!

Alt text

Let me know if you played this game and if you liked or disliked it.

• Oh Yeah, That game was good, I liked it.

Just got the game Bully(Scholarship Edition) and it is amazing! Let me know if you played this game and if you liked or disliked it.

• edited December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDoNoHXaC6M

My reaction to this post ^

That is one of the greatest games ever made the first game I ever completed and the first I was ever fully immersed in this game is a masterpiece if anyone disliked it they must be lying :'D

Just got the game Bully(Scholarship Edition) and it is amazing! Let me know if you played this game and if you liked or disliked it.

• This is beautiful I'm pissed I'm the only one who thumbed it this is one of the greatest moments in television history for me :'/

Futurama This still makes me cry...Fuck...It's just hard to see this dog wait for someone who will never return, someone he loved and one of the only people who loved him.

• edited December 2014

You will, don't be such a downer, there is light at the end of every tunnel.

Alt text

That is correct this is very positive Konni I'm so proud :'3

blueneon posted: »

You will, don't be such a downer, there is light at the end of every tunnel.

• Same Applies to the other.

That suit does make his skin come out.

• When I was a kid life was simple all I wanted were chicken nuggets and watercolor paint now everything is just a neverending storm of horribleness.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.