The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

XD THIS IS AWESOME @blueneon @sweetpeaclem @allthatremains they love cute cat stuff like this :D

I just thought I post this:

• I just thought I post this:

Alt text

• edited December 2014

I didn't use that exact wording. What I mean by that is the people CONSTANTLY buying designer clothing and drugs and junk food, ect. They're wasting the money that they should be using on feeding their family and paying their bills and getting themselves off of welfare. Instead, they're wasting it on stuff. At my school, kids are constantly bragging about the new iPhones and crap that they bought with their welfare money, and they actually have proof that they're buying things. Their parents aren't working to get themselves off of welfare. Thats how it is over here. It's actually possible that the OP isn't from America, and judging by her name, I think she's French.

It's hard to put into words, sorry.

Markd4547 posted: »

my opinion about people on welfare buying shit they don't need Welfare is a really low minimum income to allow a lot poor and mi

• I loved that game. One of my favorites. I just didn't like Zoey. Couldn't stand her for some reason.

Just got the game Bully(Scholarship Edition) and it is amazing! Let me know if you played this game and if you liked or disliked it.

• I think I'll celebrate the new year by taking a shower of angst tomorrow

• edited December 2014

But whatever. She made me feel like an asshole anyway. She seemed pretty pretentious because she was obviously older than me (I'm 13) and acted like she knew better about everything.

my opinion about people on welfare buying shit they don't need Welfare is a really low minimum income to allow a lot poor and mi

• To anyone who is reading this, I'm feeling strangely empathetic.

YOU ALL ARE SO LOVED. I LOVE YOU ALL. HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR IF IT ISN'T ALREADY 2015 WHERE YOU ARE. :)

• edited December 2014

I think in any level of wealth there is people making bad financial purchases so you could relate that mentality to anyone. People will always manipulate the system on any level it's human nature there are plenty who barely survive using it properly and the lowest on welfare is always the easiest target.

The ones you name are the very few who ruin it for the people who actually need it unfortunately :)

I didn't use that exact wording. What I mean by that is the people CONSTANTLY buying designer clothing and drugs and junk food, ect. They're

• edited December 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im3saZsxvqY

Weird as fuck, this song. Weird as fuck.

I like it.

I'm so tall, I'm so tall~

Oh I'm so small I'm so small~

• Alt text

I'm sorry to hear that and I think she the a-hole I know your a nice person around here so anything she say is bull don't let people like that bother you she is not worth the hassle

But whatever. She made me feel like an asshole anyway. She seemed pretty pretentious because she was obviously older than me (I'm 13) and acted like she knew better about everything.

• HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE :)))))))))))))))))

• Happy 2015!!!!!!! About 40 more Minutes.....

Lord_EAA posted: »

HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE ))))))))))))))))

• Merry 2015!

• I keep thinking there's food I can eat, but there's nothing. I was in a good place like, two or so hours ago and now everything is a just a slow, painful burn. I'm not liking it. I want to cry.

• She did seem sorta tacked on for having a townie romance.

I loved that game. One of my favorites. I just didn't like Zoey. Couldn't stand her for some reason.

• hugs back, because I think I genuinely needed it

I still think the fact that she thought I was a boy is still kind of funny.

I'm sorry to hear that and I think she the a-hole I know your a nice person around here so anything she say is bull don't let people like that bother you she is not worth the hassle

• That game is great. But this fucker though

Alt text

Just got the game Bully(Scholarship Edition) and it is amazing! Let me know if you played this game and if you liked or disliked it.

• Yeah. It's very common for Americans to abuse the system. It's odd, though.

I think in any level of wealth there is people making bad financial purchases so you could relate that mentality to anyone. People will alwa

• 15 minutes for me...

Lord_EAA posted: »

HAPPY 2015 EVERYONE ))))))))))))))))

• Now 10.....

15 minutes for me...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Now 10.....

• 0... Happy New Year.

• Just turned 2015 a while ago...Happy 2015...

• The entire glass of champagne I just consumed.

and 2015!!!!!!! #Fuck yeah!

• edited December 2014

HOLY SHEET and Happy new year every one :D

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17544885

Alt text

• Well, we both kinda put spoilers down so that makes our comments equal as spoiler wise. Either way I agree with you.

I just shot the fucker, I have no regrets. By the way, might want to put a spoiler tag.

• edited December 2014

Happy New Year to you as well :D

Alt text

0... Happy New Year.

• HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR MEEEE :DDDDDDDDDDD

• OH MY GOD! I HAVEN'T TALKED TO ANY OF YOU GUYS SINCE LAST YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Alt text

• SNAKKKKKKE EATTTTER!

HOLY SHEET and Happy new year every one http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17544885

• edited December 2014

Welp, time to finally bring out the champagne! Happy New Years everyone!

Alt text

• I tried to make mine cryptic. :P

Well, we both kinda put spoilers down so that makes our comments equal as spoiler wise. Either way I agree with you.

• Happy New Year you smug Irish shit-beer drinking son of a bitch...... (It's good to let these things out at the beginning) :D

Alt text

Alt text

HOLY SHEET and Happy new year every one http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-17544885

• Welp, time to finally bring out the champagne!

I had the stuff ready at 11:30! Better late than never. :P

Alt text

Welp, time to finally bring out the champagne! Happy New Years everyone!

• I like the pose of the one on the right :D

XD THIS IS AWESOME @blueneon @sweetpeaclem @allthatremains they love cute cat stuff like this

• Alt text

YES!! YOUR BACK we missed you a lot here :D and I'm posting a big long frozen review here I typed earlier to thank you for my frozen review in about 15 minutes and tagging you in it btw :3

I like the pose of the one on the right

Sign in to comment in this discussion.