The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited December 2014

What are you specifically scared of that he'll do? And I've kind of avoided my own dad tonight, he gets angry when he drinks.

My dad is heavily intoxicated from over consumption of champagne and I'm terrified right now guys, I'm so scared that I'm not going to sleep

• I'm scared that he could possibly get aggressive towards me due to his drunk state. When my stepmother tried to get him to go to bed he pushed her away numerous times and said something like"You better watch yourself, girl." considering this... My dad gets reckless and easily aggravated when drunk and I'm worried that he could do something aggressive to me while I sleep.

What are you specifically scared of that he'll do? And I've kind of avoided my own dad tonight, he gets angry when he drinks.

• Keep in mind I'm drunk myself while typing this.

Alcohol tends to make you more of what you already are, as it clears out those inhibitions. I'm naturally silly, so when drunk, I'm extremely silly. Someone who's mad at the world is going to get madder.

Best thing you can do is be agreeable to whatever he says/does. That doesn't mean you strip if he tells you to, but if he's complaining about Obama or whatever, just go along with whatever he's saying. You'll be fine.

I'm scared that he could possibly get aggressive towards me due to his drunk state. When my stepmother tried to get him to go to bed he push

• WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Alt text

• You apparently do cool things at the beginning of every year! ;)

Green613 posted: »

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Yeah I guess so :P

WarpSpeed posted: »

You apparently do cool things at the beginning of every year!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Happy New Year to everyone.

According to Back to the Future we are now living in the future.

By October 21st we will have

Hoverboards

Alt text

Alt text

Dehydrated pizza

Alt text

Alt text

Jaws 19 in holographic

Alt text

We will be dressing like these guys

Alt text

And the Cubs will win the world series

Alt text

It sounds like a fun year :P

• What a great way to start the year, gotta survive on a single 24hr check with 6 people for an entire month.

• Oh man, I love Kodaline so much! What an awesome band!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULavCZGz0mY I'll be flicking stones at your window I'll be waiting outside 'till you're ready to go Won't you come down come away with me Think of the places we could be~

• Elsa was originally the villain because Frozen was based off the Snow Queen but after they recorded Let It Go they decided to make her one of the good guys (Sorry Mark) But Good Review :D (No Enough people got killed though.....I guess fir the confirmed second one i'll join in)

• Congrats! :) Mine isn't till March....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Can I say that I was like 10 when I made that video.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gustav's Minecraft Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6t0ZKl4i4s Brent's Minecraft Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vb9kh0wMGQ

• Then there's the bastard that killed Q.

Not literally but technically his pride as a genius.

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Joker's my fav but here's another that's pretty badass. Ultron. Don't forget Loki. Then there's the bastard that killed M. And I'll just stop here but I could go on and on.

• FUCK SPELL CHECK!!!!!!!!!!! (You know I meant M.....)

Then there's the bastard that killed Q. Not literally but technically his pride as a genius.

• Alt text

I would choose Joker (Jack) but I want a different choice this time (although there's a similarity to Heath Joker) so I'm going to pick Raoul Silva from 007 Skyfall.

Raoul Silva is a former MI6 agent from the Hong Kong branch who out of no authorization , hacked into their network. M sold him out in a deal, where he was imprisoned and tortured. Feeling betrayed, he tried to used cyanide in his molar for suicide but miraculously surivived, but mentally and physically disfigured afterwards.

Alt text

He's cynical, vengeful, and very sly. His goal in the movie is to get revenge on M, while playing games with her for satisfaction. Everything about this guy, just made me love his character, he was unique compared to the other Bond villains. Oh and let's not forget, he's responsible of destroying Bond's Aston Martin, causing chaos in London quickly, outsmarted Q, compromised MI6, and makes sure he's one step ahead of the game. All in a day's work. Plus, Javier Bardem did a fine damn job in this role.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Who's your favorite villain and why? Mine is the Joker try to name a villain who hasn't been named yet so everyone could learn about cool new villains

• I think we know that O)_(O

Can I say that I was like 10 when I made that video.

• If anyone has a bad day and is feeling down, just watch this video of Justin Bieber making a dumbfuck out of himself, not that it's hard to spot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DvjSLl4AOA#t=15

• Dammit Homer. Alt text

• Funny you mention progatonist that was going to be written as a villian.

When How To Train Your Dragon 2 was being drafted, Valka (Hiccup's mom) was intended to be the antagonist, and Drago wasn't going to be in the movie, but got bumped up to it.

In the original tale Frozen was based off of, the Snow Queen was the actual villain. Disney intended to honor that part of the story and mak

• HELL YEAH!!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Happy New Year to everyone. According to Back to the Future we are now living in the future. By October 21st we will have Hoverboar

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Die Hard with a Vengeance Today: Back to the Future Part 2

Alt text

• Alt text

HER EYES!!!

Markd4547 posted: »

Done it's posted :P

• At least we're getting the self tying shoes.

Happy New Year to everyone. According to Back to the Future we are now living in the future. By October 21st we will have Hoverboar

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

To the feminists that call men "pervs" for lusting over women, something biological that we have little to no control of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JV8JPZyJiuE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGe5ty1Ad8

It's natural.

• I'm really sorry to hear that bro everything will be ok just try to avoid him

My dad is heavily intoxicated from over consumption of champagne and I'm terrified right now guys, I'm so scared that I'm not going to sleep

• Congrats that is awesome :D

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Can't wait.

• Brent sounds and looks like my friend...

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gustav's Minecraft Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6t0ZKl4i4s Brent's Minecraft Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vb9kh0wMGQ

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Thanks Maddi and for the interesting input about frozen I never knew that :D and I guess your right disney expert but I can dream :'P

but they felt it would be more complex to show her as someone struggling with themselves, rather than being completely evil.

Both sisters loved eachother from start to finish not a very complex idea while with the envy idea they learn to appreciate each other again she is not completely evil just needs help she had a hard life a more complex idea with substance the characters develop with the events in the film instead of keeping the same ideas and morals from start to finish

I think the war aspect, though really interesting, would make things a lot more complicated and probably have to up the rating to PG

Plus moving from U to PG I doubt any toddlers with no adult would avoid the cinema they will always be with adults anyway so I don't think that would make much of a difference

In the original tale Frozen was based off of, the Snow Queen was the actual villain. Disney intended to honor that part of the story and mak

• Alt text

Never to late to watch a film :P

You're late. :P

• I agree definitely an awesome villain :D

I would choose Joker (Jack) but I want a different choice this time (although there's a similarity to Heath Joker) so I'm going to pick Raou

• Lol not that much time, you're just thirteen!

Can I say that I was like 10 when I made that video.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

And self drying jackets.

dojo32161 posted: »

At least we're getting the self tying shoes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.