The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• DAYUM awesome and great to see you back bro :D

Yo I'm back with an artwork that's ready to attack. I may be bad at my rhymes, but I'm killing da time.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I never left. lol Anyway, how's it going? It's been a while. :]

Markd4547 posted: »

DAYUM awesome and great to see you back bro

• Alt text

I'm great how are you? Get much progress done on the comic :D

I never left. lol Anyway, how's it going? It's been a while. :]

• edited January 2015

I'm good. Just cold since I went out to get the recycling boxes back into the house. Currently watching vids of Resident Evil Revelations 2. I like the looks of, but of course the rotten part of the fan base would disagree(honestly it's worse than ours). Here's the video I was watching, you should check the comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-nlX7kSeIw

And for the comic, well... honestly... it's over a quarter done. The whole week with Christmas kept me busy. But I plan on doing 2 pages per day to speed up progress.

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm great how are you? Get much progress done on the comic

• I will and a quarter done is still great news :D

I'm good. Just cold since I went out to get the recycling boxes back into the house. Currently watching vids of Resident Evil Revelations 2.

• Goddamn wind is freaking me out.

• So cute!

I remember making this sprite of Sarah as a homestuck troll. Oh man that was probably back in August or July... weeps I think I should remake her, and then if I can find the right hair I can make a Clem one like I was always planning to.

• The gameplay looks solid and nice but i really dislike what they did to Claire's face.

I'm good. Just cold since I went out to get the recycling boxes back into the house. Currently watching vids of Resident Evil Revelations 2.

• Holy God let daylight come.

• edited January 2015

Eh, I partly agree with you on that. Let's look at RE R2 and RE Degeneration of Claire. I understand they were trying to make her look older, some things however do feel a little off. For example the ears are differently shaped, and the chin seems slightly wider than before. The eyelids also looks slightly different. The bridge of the nose is also slightly wider. But that's all I have problems with, she's still beautiful and looks almost the same, so it won't bother me much. but honestly, Chris Redfield also changed a lot over the years, as well as several others so it doesn't surprise/bug me anymore.

Alt text

Alt text

papai46 posted: »

The gameplay looks solid and nice but i really dislike what they did to Claire's face.

• Tobi, you and your fucking eyesight.

Eh, I partly agree with you on that. Let's look at RE R2 and RE Degeneration of Claire. I understand they were trying to make her look older

• (=^௰^=)

blueneon posted: »

Tobi, you and your fucking eyesight.

• Alt text

Holy God let daylight come.

• It just annoys because she had sucha suave features... would hit it anyway.

Eh, I partly agree with you on that. Let's look at RE R2 and RE Degeneration of Claire. I understand they were trying to make her look older

• I don't get it. Seriously though, this wind outside is making me really anxious, and the fact that it's 3 in the morning isn't helping.

• I thought you motherfuckers would like this, wait for it.

Alt text

EDIT: Jaden Smith tax. Alt text

• I love adult swi- T̛͔̣̤̦ͅO̩͚̭̬O̫̮̩̩̲̖͇ ̨͇̯̟̻̻͇͍M̨͈͍A̶N̩̺͈̦̯͔̩Y ̼͇̞̠͝C̷͙͈̭̦͎͎O̷Ǫ̫̲͖̲͇K̰̫͍͎S͍̩͇̖͈̭ IT TAKES A LOT TO MAKE A STEW.

• Thank you! :33

papai46 posted: »

So cute!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N-qO3sPMjc

Heard this in the grocery store last night...

Been a while. 3:

• edited January 2015

Another great artwork I found. Childhood nostalgia. :3

Alt text

• So, yesterday I saw the movie Unbroken with my family...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrjJbl7kRrI

...wow. It was the most intense, gut-wrenching movie I've seen in a long time. 10/10, amazing. It was a true story, too. The man died this year.

• I had a dream last night where I fought my inner demons...

• MoS

This goes great with DA:I...

• So I was planning some things out for my TWDG fanfic, and I was thinking about clever chapter names. One of the them is going to be a pun on the Doctor Who episode "The Girl in the Fireplace". It's called, "The Squirrel in the Fireplace", because one of my OCs is burning leaves, but there's a squirrel in the pile of leaves, which gets set on fire.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.......Previously:Back to the Future Part 2 Today: Pulp Fiction

Alt text

• Yeah it was hard to look at,in a good way.Just can't believe he made it through all that...

ComingSoon posted: »

So, yesterday I saw the movie Unbroken with my family... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrjJbl7kRrI ...wow. It was the most intense,

• edited January 2015

Have you already started the fanfic already?

So I was planning some things out for my TWDG fanfic, and I was thinking about clever chapter names. One of the them is going to be a pun on

• Yes, but I'm nowhere near that chapter.

My Fanfiction

WhatTheDuck posted: »

Have you already started the fanfic already?

• edited January 2015

Ok I want ask you guys a question. Over the years we have seen films where villains are given songs to sing. The spot light if you will, where they explain their plans etc;

here are some example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkU23m6yX04

what do you think for villians singing in video games, as extra dialog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1jjjosF51k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXq71TXdIuw

• today was so random, 4 kids were fucking around at my house, they were destroying plants and i told them to get the fuck off my property, and they claimed that it wasn't mine but it was in fact. 2 boys and 2 girls, so i hit the leader looking guy in the face and once again tell him to fuck off, suddenly this fucking girl starts attacking me, hits me in the face and then in the stomach lol.. So after that i say im gonna call the police for assault and they say i fucking should, i didnt call of course and i go out and say they are on the way, and they just seriously run away lol fucking random

• would you want to see game of thrones character singing?

Ok I want ask you guys a question. Over the years we have seen films where villains are given songs to sing. The spot light if you will, whe

• Okay......That's Strange......If I was there I could have Saltlicked them for you, No One would know....

today was so random, 4 kids were fucking around at my house, they were destroying plants and i told them to get the fuck off my property, an

• Ill give ya a call if they return

Saltlick123 posted: »

Okay......That's Strange......If I was there I could have Saltlicked them for you, No One would know....

• fucking around

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

today was so random, 4 kids were fucking around at my house, they were destroying plants and i told them to get the fuck off my property, an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.