release of all chapters

hi everyone. does anyone know when all of the chapters in game of thrones will be released please as i only have episode 1 at the moment and wondered how long it will be for all chapters to be released. thank you.

Comments

• Usually 2 months per episode however it can vary so 2x5 = 10 so 10 months until they should be all out

• The Episodes will be released after a long time because ep 2 has not even been anounced yet and they are making TFTB and MSM too

• ok thank you for your help

The Episodes will be released after a long time because ep 2 has not even been anounced yet and they are making TFTB and MSM too

• Don't listen to him. New episode was rated by Austrians a year ago and Job said he played it.

tripitaka posted: »

ok thank you for your help

• some articles said that episode 2 will be release between the 1st and 14th of January :)

• What are you talking about?

Butt-head posted: »

Don't listen to him. New episode was rated by Austrians a year ago and Job said he played it.

• He just posts random stuff constantly its best to just think of it with a bit of humour

What are you talking about?

• Don't trust them, unless it's directly from Telltale.

gwendog posted: »

some articles said that episode 2 will be release between the 1st and 14th of January

• It's not from Telltale, so the sites are full of it.

gwendog posted: »

some articles said that episode 2 will be release between the 1st and 14th of January

• Between 5-8 weeks. Welcome to Telltale my friend.

• thank you very much for welcoming me

Between 5-8 weeks. Welcome to Telltale my friend.

• edited January 2015

12 months, there're 6 episodes in GoT

Usually 2 months per episode however it can vary so 2x5 = 10 so 10 months until they should be all out

• One is already out.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

12 months, there're 6 episodes in GoT

• I'm new to tell take, but I just purchased the multi pack episodes 2-6, sounds like they aren't out yet? Why is that? When can I expect them? It's a little weird to pay for something and then not have the thing that you paid for.

• Telltale releases their games episodically. You purchased the season pass, which means that whenever a new episode is released (typically bi-monthly) you will instantly have it available for download. You basically bought the entire game in advance.

Keith1989 posted: »

I'm new to tell take, but I just purchased the multi pack episodes 2-6, sounds like they aren't out yet? Why is that? When can I expect them? It's a little weird to pay for something and then not have the thing that you paid for.

• What are you talking about?

• They did this with episode 1 a long time before, it's coming but not as soon as you think.

Butt-head posted: »

I'm telling truth. Next episode will come out soon. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87462/got-episode-2-release-date-discussion-no-news-yet

Sign in to comment in this discussion.