The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKpPeRW7Pc

I forgot how much I liked her music.

But now I remember.

• Aaaand now I just told my boss that I would come in and help at 6am tomorrow morning. What is wrong with me <_<

I wish I could wake up as early as you. Lately I've been finding myself waking up around 8:30. Ugh I hate waking up late. :c

• I know that feel. I'm practically incapable of saying no when my coworkers ask me to take their shift, or if my boss asks me to do something right before I'm about to leave.:/

Belan posted: »

Aaaand now I just told my boss that I would come in and help at 6am tomorrow morning. What is wrong with me <_<

• edited January 2015

The bad part is that he asked me when I wanted to come in (had to be sometime during the morning though, if anything), and I was just like: "Ehhh, you know, I'll come in at 6am. Nbd". Then I hung up the phone and was like "WHAT."

I should have said 8am or something lol. I can't handle getting up so early these days.

Tinni posted: »

I know that feel. I'm practically incapable of saying no when my coworkers ask me to take their shift, or if my boss asks me to do something right before I'm about to leave.:/

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKpPeRW7Pc I forgot how much I liked her music. But now I remember.

• Yeah, 8 am would be a lot easier to wake up for imo. I have a 6 am shift tomorrow too, and I'm not a morning person at all tbh.

The bad part is that he asked me when I wanted to come in (had to be sometime during the morning though, if anything), and I was just like:

• edited January 2015

I guess I can't really complain because I'll be able to leave basically whenever I help get everyone else in good shape, so I won't really be there long. I just really value my sleep, and I got pretty much zero yesterday. I was really looking forward to sleeping in lol. I'm just devastated now.

Yeah, 8 am would be a lot easier to wake up for imo. I have a 6 am shift tomorrow too, and I'm not a morning person at all tbh.

• Doc Brown makes a cameo appearance in that western thing that Seth McFarlane made. I forget the name of it.

Dude no, watch it now. Don't deprive yourself of the brilliance that is Doc Brown.

• 1,000 Ways to Die in the West?

Doc Brown makes a cameo appearance in that western thing that Seth McFarlane made. I forget the name of it.

• They must have had influence from back to the future since they're launching the hoverboard on Oct 21st too.

Jennifer posted: »

Hoverboards are actually real, as a company called Hendo just finished a successful kickstarter campaign to manufacture real hoverboards.

• That was amazing.

Nova I'm dying.

• I cried.

That was amazing.

• I feel your pain. Sleep is a beautiful thing, but so very hard to attain sometimes.:(

I guess I can't really complain because I'll be able to leave basically whenever I help get everyone else in good shape, so I won't really b

• edited January 2015

Hello people, most of you dont even know me because im not commenting often. What i wanted to say is im leaving telltalegames, its been nice reading such funny comments here. Like from markd, welcome to woodbory, blueneon, dont look back, gousttt and so on. Thanks for everything. ^^ Stay awesome!

• Why leave if it's been nice reading such funny comments here from such awesome people?

Hello people, most of you dont even know me because im not commenting often. What i wanted to say is im leaving telltalegames, its been nice

• "Man, I feel great today!"

"People are getting married! People are having children! People are getting reunited with their families! You have no right to be happy!"

That's the same as saying people have no reason to be sad because people have it worse.

• edited January 2015

With this song I was able to make peace with the birds outside my home. We've been at war for months now, they even stayed the winter to finish their quarrel with me. But I can finally rest... and also I'm kinda high right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ4ORxSD_HQ

• DAMN I LOVE THAT MOVIE! :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Pulp Fiction Today: Red

• I know a lot hates the show but... fuck it. I'll post it anyway. Found a new promo of Walking Dead Season 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mwYeF3_HjLI

Also I discovered some news about the next half of it. Apparently there's supposed to be some new characters like a "Samantha"(rumored to fill the role of comic Andrea), more character deaths(obviously), a huge change as if it's a new show in the second half since they're going to follow the comics more closely, Maggie is going to have a big change, and we're going to have an even more darker Rick. February can't come any sooner.

• Maggie might try and hang herself? I think that's what we're hinting at.

• That seems very likely. She's basically at her breaking point by now.

• And the second one :) I hate what happened to Freeman though :(

DAMN I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

• edited January 2015

I like Maggie... (She's hot) xD,but I am 100% Sure these 4 characters will live to the end of the series
    1. Rick
    2. Carl
    3. Daryl
    4. Either Maggie or Glenn (I think one of them will die but not both)

Lot's of kewl stuff coming, I like the show but I think the Game is way better

• Salt...your predictions....are....troubling...

I like Maggie... (She's hot) xD,but I am 100% Sure these 4 characters will live to the end of the series 1. Rick 2. Carl 3. Daryl 4.

• I know. His role wasn't that big too. :c

And the second one I hate what happened to Freeman though

• But still......... I'm not sure if I liked the first or second more :/

I know. His role wasn't that big too. :c

• And why is that InGen? (Preparing the GIF War.....)

Salt...your predictions....are....troubling...

• edited January 2015

Hm, forums have been pretty boring and quiet these past few days... :/

• Agreed.

Hm, forums have been pretty boring and quiet these past few days...

• Yep. :/

Hm, forums have been pretty boring and quiet these past few days...

• For some reason I decided to read my entire feed since I joined, I just finished. I miss this place :(

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZZFG654iY

Video of a group of drunk people playing a scary game, it's pretty funny.

• k

NoHopeLeft posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZZFG654iY Video of a group of drunk people playing a scary game, it's pretty funny.

• I almost died in my sleep...

In other news, I just watched The Creatures Year In Review...God, these guys are great. Truthfully the only real thing keeping me sane.

• Are you okay?!

I almost died in my sleep... In other news, I just watched The Creatures Year In Review...God, these guys are great. Truthfully the only real thing keeping me sane.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.