The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

J-Master posted: »

Sigh ......Today is my last day away from high school, now starting tomorrow ,I've got to go back to doing tedious busywork and study and worry about big tests every weeknight.

• Life is pretty good I guess. Can't say I have much going on with school being out until February. Just kinda hangin out. And you?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Haven't kept my word, I know. The thread just seems kill overall so I only jump in whenever I wanna check on some of you guys. How's life?

• edited January 2015

Hi other saltlick :)

You should read forum of the dead your the main characterin the chrismas special..........be warned its really dark.....

What have I missed?

• WTW I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN MONTHS :))))))))

Im so happy to see you my old friend :))))))))

• Toby you are awesome

Some more awesome art from Deviant Art.

• Chill

Markd4547 posted: »

chill music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRxccy-zcJ8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZp6dhheriM

• Goood luck man

Sigh ......Today is my last day away from high school, now starting tomorrow ,I've got to go back to doing tedious busywork and study and worry about big tests every weeknight.

• I was supposed to go back today but I got a snow day.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Nobody entered after twenty minutes pfff I'll close it

• E3 2015
    • lights dim, room is pitch black.
    • blinking light
    • Massive 3 illuminates the whole state
    • So bright the number 3 is burnt into everyone's retina
    • See this 3 forever
    • Gaben smashes through the wall like a fucking bulldozer
    • Screaming "3!"
    • room stinks
    • everyone had shit themselves
    • Gaben still screaming "3!"
    • Eardrums burst, cum dribbling from everyone's underwear
    • Gaben finally stops screaming 3
    • Room silent
    • Gaben raises his middle finger
    • "3 New hats for Team Fortress"
  • edited January 2015

B-but I wanted to enter...

Alt text

• Ma-a-ark! you need to be patient.

• edited January 2015

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY GABEN WHY ;_; (did you make this?)

finlander posted: »

* E3 2015 * lights dim, room is pitch black. * blinking light * Massive 3 illuminates the whole state * So bright the number 3 is burnt

• I feel so stupid right now. We had to give a book report in my English class, I had it all planned out what I was going to say, it was going to be awesome. Then when I got up in front of the class my mind blanked, I forgot everything and couldn't remember anything. I got an F on my first English grade of the quarter and cant make it up. Ive always been like this i cant speak in front t of people. Anyone else ?

• Damn dude.

mr.quality posted: »

I feel so stupid right now. We had to give a book report in my English class, I had it all planned out what I was going to say, it was going

• I know. It runs in my family.

Damn dude.

• Just talk to the teacher, if you legitimately have an issue you can get it fixed.

I know. It runs in my family.

• Well, first of all, I would talk to your teacher and explain this issue. If you can't bring yourself to do it in person, I would at least send them an email.

I personally used to be uncomfortable talking in front of groups of people as well, but that has definitely passed. The only way you're going to get over it is by continually facing the fear. From now on, try to participate in class as much as you can, such as actively engaging in discussion, volunteering to do class readings when asked, ect. The more engaging you are in class as a whole, the more natural it will be to get up in front of the class and present whatever it is you're supposed to present whenever that time comes. You need to convince yourself that talking in front of a group of people isn't a big deal, because it really isn't.

I feel so stupid right now. We had to give a book report in my English class, I had it all planned out what I was going to say, it was going

• Thanks, I often do participate in class. I don't know why I froze up today, I'm usually good at speaking. I think part of the reason I can't speak in front of people is because I'm naturally a quiet person. But I will listen to your advise.

Belan posted: »

Well, first of all, I would talk to your teacher and explain this issue. If you can't bring yourself to do it in person, I would at least se

• I will, I don't know what happened. Today was the first day in a long time that I froze like that. The last time it happened was when I was in 5th grade.

Just talk to the teacher, if you legitimately have an issue you can get it fixed.

• Hope you get over this buddy, good luck.

I will, I don't know what happened. Today was the first day in a long time that I froze like that. The last time it happened was when I was in 5th grade.

• edited January 2015

I can't tell if it bothers me or not when I think about how I don't even speak with the people I used to be good friends with anymore. I suppose it's normal to grow apart from childhood friends, but then you think about all the good times you had with one another, and you wonder how did you even grow apart in the first place? Who stopped talking to the other first, me or them? Or did we actually have a falling out and I just didn't notice? Even on here, there are members I talked to constantly at first, and now we don't speak at all. It's so odd to think about sometimes.

• I wonder the same sometimes, but in the end we keep moving forward.......

Alt text

Tinni posted: »

I can't tell if it bothers me or not when I think about how I don't even speak with the people I used to be good friends with anymore. I sup

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.........Previously: Saving Private Ryan Today: 22 Jump Street

Alt text

• I'm counting how many times I get insulted in a single day...

I just got insulted on the Greg Miller thread so...15 insults I think.

• Hey, dude, how ya been?

Lord_EAA posted: »

WTW I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN MONTHS ))))))) Im so happy to see you my old friend )))))))

• :) well im happy now :)

Oh you mean other times well...

I made characters for saltfics and they all became ENOURMOUSLY important

I even saved my fav in one so i finnaly started to get over the forum of the dead things :)

And a bunch of other stuff so im FANTASTIC

Man its so great to see you again its been such a long time since forum and i thought you left or something :)

Hey, dude, how ya been?

• @Belan I wouldn't say this is my best work ever, but this is more or less what my detail looks like. Decided I should share and maybe you could take something away from it.

Alt text

• Nice.....

Alt text

@Belan I wouldn't say this is my best work ever, but this is more or less what my detail looks like. Decided I should share and maybe you could take something away from it.

• Lyric Challenge

The Tokens

Near the village, the peaceful village, _________________.

• I know when something has the care of the employee and THAT has the care of the employee.

@Belan I wouldn't say this is my best work ever, but this is more or less what my detail looks like. Decided I should share and maybe you could take something away from it.

• edited January 2015

Impressive. Certainly better than the facing (or leveling/ whatever you call it) that I do. In all honesty I generally blaze through it as fast as I can so that I have more time for stocking / running out product. Do you guys personally stock all of that pizza, or do you have vendors come in and do it?

• We have the Goya and pizza vendors, but most of the time they just leave the product in my cooler and it's up to me to work it out. They do come like twice a week, but they just run through it and that's it. All that pizza is on special this week, so I have to he on top of it 24/7.

Impressive. Certainly better than the facing (or leveling/ whatever you call it) that I do. In all honesty I generally blaze through it as f

• the peaceful village, _________________.

Near the village, the peaceful village......All was peaceful until the SaltLick came........

Lyric Challenge The Tokens Near the village, the peaceful village, _________________.

• ...Um...No.

Saltlick123 posted: »

the peaceful village, _________________. Near the village, the peaceful village......All was peaceful until the SaltLick came........

• .....Um Yes, Did you make a strange parody or something? Cause this is what's on the radio and what's on the albums.........

...Um...No.

• Dumb me, must've been a parody.

Saltlick123 posted: »

.....Um Yes, Did you make a strange parody or something? Cause this is what's on the radio and what's on the albums.........

• We keep all of our frozen pizza in a bunker though

Good to know if we're ever hit by nuclear attacks...The pizzas will at least survive.

Ah, I personally rarely have to stock it. The only time that I really ever do is when it is on sale and the vendors aren't coming in that da

Sign in to comment in this discussion.