The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited January 2015

Ah, I personally rarely have to stock it. The only time that I really ever do is when it is on sale and the vendors aren't coming in that day. We keep all of our frozen pizza in a bunker though, so we can fit a good amount of it out at a time, and it typically doesn't sell down all that quickly.

Just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to "level" all of that?

SaltLick305 posted: »

We have the Goya and pizza vendors, but most of the time they just leave the product in my cooler and it's up to me to work it out. They do

• We keep all of our frozen pizza in a bunker though

Good to know if we're ever hit by nuclear attacks...The pizzas will at least survive.

Belan posted: »

Ah, I personally rarely have to stock it. The only time that I really ever do is when it is on sale and the vendors aren't coming in that da

• That one? About half an hour. I have 4 aisles to level, and it usually takes me about 3 hours to do it. This one and the one with the frozen dinners and vegetables take me the longest. Ice cream and breakfast are relatively quick to level unless you have a bunch of stuff on sale.

Belan posted: »

Ah, I personally rarely have to stock it. The only time that I really ever do is when it is on sale and the vendors aren't coming in that da

• THE LION SLEEPS TONIIIIIGHT

Lyric Challenge The Tokens Near the village, the peaceful village, _________________.

• Correcto Coming

ComingSoon posted: »

THE LION SLEEPS TONIIIIIGHT

• I sang it in my head as soon as I read it :DDDD

Correcto Coming

• Priorities.

We keep all of our frozen pizza in a bunker though Good to know if we're ever hit by nuclear attacks...The pizzas will at least survive.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015

Does anyone know what these things things are called? Where they show a character and give a small description of the character, like in D4 and Tales from the Borderlands (or any Borderlands game)?

Alt text

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Fuck my life...HAHAHA... @Markd4547 you got some competition for villain coming with the way my mind is going right now.

• ...I'm such a sad person...I hope everyone is happy.

Fuck my life...HAHAHA... @Markd4547 you got some competition for villain coming with the way my mind is going right now.

• What's happening Golden?

...I'm such a sad person...I hope everyone is happy.

• Identity crisis, Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, relationship problems...The normal shit.

What's going on with you, I hope only the best!

dojo32161 posted: »

What's happening Golden?

• Identity crisis? What kind?

I've never really had a relationship before, though that's because I decided to not get into one until after college.

If you want me to be perfectly honest,.my life is going great so far, I got out of a terrible place and I somewhat faced down my A-hole grandparents, I actually have more than two friends for once and I'm passing in all of my classes with ease.

Identity crisis, Depression, anxiety, panic attacks, relationship problems...The normal shit. What's going on with you, I hope only the best!

• Just trying to figure out who I am.

I'm glad everything is going good. If you count Internet friends then you have loads. :P

Identity crisis? What kind? I've never really had a relationship before, though that's because I decided to not get into one until after

• Who do you believe you are currently? Or at least, what you believe you could be, or what you can see yourself as.

Just trying to figure out who I am. I'm glad everything is going good. If you count Internet friends then you have loads. :P

• I believe i'm me...I want to become someone who helps people even if I don't get help.

Who do you believe you are currently? Or at least, what you believe you could be, or what you can see yourself as.

• That's an interesting goal to strive for, but you should always look for help. I find it difficult to ever look for help because I hate inconveniencing people or I'm too stubborn and want to do it on my own.

I believe i'm me...I want to become someone who helps people even if I don't get help.

• I was depressed all day today but tomorrow I'm just going to be happy...Well...I'm going to try. :P

That's an interesting goal to strive for, but you should always look for help. I find it difficult to ever look for help because I hate inconveniencing people or I'm too stubborn and want to do it on my own.

• Alright, well good luck with that, it's currently midnight where I am and it's the first day back to school tomorrow so good night. Though I'm not sure if forcing yourself to be happy will work.

I was depressed all day today but tomorrow I'm just going to be happy...Well...I'm going to try. :P

• Have a good sleep man.

Alright, well good luck with that, it's currently midnight where I am and it's the first day back to school tomorrow so good night. Though I'm not sure if forcing yourself to be happy will work.

• I tagged you because of our lord Gaben.

Green613 posted: »

Bruh I don't even watch AoT tho, lol.

• Bruh I don't even watch AoT tho, lol.

Gaben @AWESOMEO @Green613

• Ugh... I don't know why I'm always so tired these days. It doesn't even matter how much sleep I get. I haven't even been awake for 12 hours, and I'm completely exhausted.

• Kootra from the Creatures just got divorced...Damn...I feel sad.

• Alt text

Quality work in my local shop all the boxes are flatways like the bottom part and in random places it's terrible this looks so pro :'D

SaltLick305 posted: »

@Belan I wouldn't say this is my best work ever, but this is more or less what my detail looks like. Decided I should share and maybe you could take something away from it.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

A line I heard from harry potter over christmas it was like this

We are all villains and heroes at the same time with each moral chose or each decision we make we could choose either the good way or the evil chose and those decisions define who we are.

You are a really nice and awesome person don't worry it will all come together in the end bro believe me

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• I got "Grease Face" :D

Does anyone know what these things things are called? Where they show a character and give a small description of the character, like in D4 and Tales from the Borderlands (or any Borderlands game)?

• Apparently some Kanye fans don't know who Paul McCartney is, all hope for this generation is lost, excuse me while I weep for humanity.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g

XD Kanye pure arrogance without talent saying his the greatest without the track record to back it up a terrible role model

While Paul a nice humble guy a very talented singer with many no.1 hits I like the beatles :'(

This is insane

Apparently some Kanye fans don't know who Paul McCartney is, all hope for this generation is lost, excuse me while I weep for humanity.

• I'll repost it later bro :)

B-but I wanted to enter...

• edited January 2015

This makes me sad :'( But then I feel honored to have shared them moments at all to have experienced the great times with them people and then I met more awesome people to have more great times with it's all good :D

Tinni posted: »

I can't tell if it bothers me or not when I think about how I don't even speak with the people I used to be good friends with anymore. I sup

• It really is, I'm ashamed to be a part of this generation where musicians like McCartney are forgotten and talentless hacks like West become famous.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g XD Kanye pure arrogance without talent saying his the greatest without the track record to ba

• edited January 2015

Alt text

My faith was lost after the Miley Cyrus performance at the VMA's then she went on twitter afterwards saying how she changed history forever she is a legend

Martin Luther king changed history if he had a problem and shook his ass at it he wouldn't of changed anything

If you get paid to do that on stage you are not a singer your technically a paid stripper that is all

I could rant all day :x

It really is, I'm ashamed to be a part of this generation where musicians like McCartney are forgotten and talentless hacks like West become famous.

• Alt text

Alt text

wtf

It really is, I'm ashamed to be a part of this generation where musicians like McCartney are forgotten and talentless hacks like West become famous.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.