The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's disgusting, it really is, that kids have no idea that Paul McCartney is a fucking legend in music and has chieved more thaan Kanye ever will and he has more talent in his finger than Kanye has in his entire body.

Markd4547 posted: »

wtf

• Alt text

XD exactly

It's disgusting, it really is, that kids have no idea that Paul McCartney is a fucking legend in music and has chieved more thaan Kanye ever will and he has more talent in his finger than Kanye has in his entire body.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

What upcoming Ps1 games is everyone getting?

• Pokemon 1st timer

Only get it if you played pokemon :)

@leetheprofessional

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• It's the same way with me. Ever since I left high school I have barely seen my friends anymore. And the thing is, no one really calls me, it's me who calls them. And I'm aware they go in Facebook but I just have some major issues with that site that makes me stay away. Same thing kinda happens here too... Life is such a fickle thing.

Tinni posted: »

I can't tell if it bothers me or not when I think about how I don't even speak with the people I used to be good friends with anymore. I sup

• edited January 2015

@saltlick123

Freedom feels :'D

Alt text

Alt text

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Kenny... Is that you responsible making the captcha codes...?

Alt text

• Is that all real or just fanart?!??!?!?!?

What upcoming Ps1 games is everyone getting?

• XD this is awesome

AWESOMEO posted: »

Kenny... Is that you responsible making the captcha codes...?

• AWESOMEO posted: »

Is that all real or just fanart?!??!?!?!?

• edited January 2015

XD It's always a good time for gifs and thank you black science man

Alt text

I know i'm supposed to wait for a good time to post my GIFs, but I found one, and I had to post it immediately, so here it is. Black Science Man tax.

• I know i'm supposed to wait for a good time to post my GIFs, but I found one, and I had to post it immediately, so here it is.

Alt text

Black Science Man tax.

Alt text

• I have one for this. Alt text

XD It's always a good time for gifs and thank you black science man

• Alt text

XDD True dat

I have one for this.

• ;-;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEV3dGyp3U

• edited January 2015

I'm not a fan of Kayne West(or rap in general) but there was a song he did I very much liked. It's that tempo and rhythm that made me like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=KXWkFhf3rqM

...Or Maybe it's 'cause I'm a fan of Saints Row that I liked it. lol

It really is, I'm ashamed to be a part of this generation where musicians like McCartney are forgotten and talentless hacks like West become famous.

• edited January 2015

I'll keep it open for longer this time instead of twenty minutes I hope a few people have a shot :P

Alt text

Let’s try something creative again on this lounge for fun :D

Using Vocaroo say your favorite line or monologue out of a movie or show you like, you can use your normal voice or for an extra challenge for fun you can try doing the accents and recreate the lines exactly like your chose?

http://vocaroo.com/

I'm hoping everyone has a go but I know that it would be ignorant for me to expect people to do it unless I have a try so I will

I chose a monologue out of my favorite film the notebook but it was 2deep and I cried so I'll go for a scene out of the Dark Knight instead

Joker V Batman Interrogation one of the Monologues

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes

(you can search a film you liked and just switch tabs and read it out as you record your voice)

I just had fun with it so I tried to mimic the lines in the scene completely with the accents I saw this scene so many times on youtube so I tried to copy heaths way of saying each line in that scene it was a fun challenge I also have a shot at the batvoice :)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tgNqjxmqNJ

Alt text

This should be interesting no one is an actor or a voice actor here it's just for a bit of fun challenge yourself who's brave enough to have a go you can do it :)

I hope Tobi has a try at doing the Joker :P

• So like, we take a conversation of from a movie/tvshow/book or whatever and say it?

I'll keep it open for longer this time instead of twenty minutes I hope a few people have a shot :P Let’s try something creative agai

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Yep or just a line or a quote from a character whatever :)

So like, we take a conversation of from a movie/tvshow/book or whatever and say it?

• I guess I might participate...

Yep or just a line or a quote from a character whatever

• Alt text

Nice :D

I guess I might participate...

• I haven't been following the Creatures for awhile.

What happened?

Kootra from the Creatures just got divorced...Damn...I feel sad.

• edited January 2015

I would but, uh.... I'm having problems trying to record my voice. The program I want to use is being a little prick and won't work. So I'm stumped. :/

I'll keep it open for longer this time instead of twenty minutes I hope a few people have a shot :P Let’s try something creative agai

• Alt text

SHEET :'/ I understand bro :)

I would but, uh.... I'm having problems trying to record my voice. The program I want to use is being a little prick and won't work. So I'm stumped.

• k done

totally legit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wnT76RekIn

Nice

• edited January 2015

totally legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aQBWMN7UE

Before I even seen it I knew you were going to do that I am disappoint :P

Alt text

k done totally legit http://vocaroo.com/i/s0wnT76RekIn

• edited January 2015

I support the army and my husband used to be in it, but I do find it hilarious how the image complains about glorifying violence then holds up a soldier as one of the best people in the society.

2deep

• Why is it that important to know who Paul Mccartney is?

I personalyl don't even like his music. Someone not knowing who one celebrity is shouldn't make you 'weep for humanity'.

People not knowing stuff like who Malala Yousafzai is is far far worse, and I bet more people know who Paul McCartney is than her.

Apparently some Kanye fans don't know who Paul McCartney is, all hope for this generation is lost, excuse me while I weep for humanity.

• edited January 2015

The army is about fighting for your country enforcing violence against those who use it against your own country endangering your people to protect your family and your country

While some others use violence to kill their own people and scare, bully people around them using violence to control which is illegal

It really depends on what your fighting for

Flog61 posted: »

I support the army and my husband used to be in it, but I do find it hilarious how the image complains about glorifying violence then holds up a soldier as one of the best people in the society.

• I'm not saying you have to like his music (I personally don't listen to him), but to not know who he is or what band he was in is just ignorance, the same type of ignorance I've come to expect from people my age. The "weep for humanity," is an overexaggeration, but I'm definitely shaking my head in disgust at the ignorance of some people to not know one of the most famous musicians of all time, whether you like his music or not is not the issue.

Why is it that important to know who Paul Mccartney is? I personalyl don't even like his music. Someone not knowing who one celebrity is

• Violence is violence is violence.

The army is about fighting for your country enforcing violence against those who use it against your own country endangering your people to

• The wars our current soldiers are fighting in are 100% not necessary.

Sometimes violence is necessary tho look at isis who kill innocent citizens and bomb schools do you think without using violence to stop thi

• edited January 2015

Sometimes violence is necessary tho look at isis who kill innocent citizens and bomb schools do you think without using violence to stop this threat they will stop they will die for their case and kill you on sight sometimes unfortunately it is necessary when nothing else is possible but rarely thankfully :)

Violence is violence is violence.

• I think not knowing who some person who's 'famous' is isn't something to be ashamed of.

Again, it's not like they don't know who Malala is. Now that WOULD be ignorance, as her work is important beyond the luxuries of western society.

I'm not saying you have to like his music (I personally don't listen to him), but to not know who he is or what band he was in is just ignor

• I might do something...it'll suck and I won't record something until later, but we'll see :D

• Splash screen?

dojo32161 posted: »

Does anyone know what these things things are called? Where they show a character and give a small description of the character, like in D4 and Tales from the Borderlands (or any Borderlands game)?

• nah man is totally legit

totally legit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aQBWMN7UE Before I even seen it I knew you were going to do that I am disappoint :P

• edited January 2015

Again, it's not like they don't know who Malala is. Now that WOULD be ignorance

Well, I guess I'm considered ignorant then since I never heard of that person until now... oh well. I'm not too interested in stuff like this.

I think not knowing who some person who's 'famous' is isn't something to be ashamed of. Again, it's not like they don't know who Malala is. Now that WOULD be ignorance, as her work is important beyond the luxuries of western society.

• Facepalm

Sometimes violence is necessary tho look at isis who kill innocent citizens and bomb schools do you think without using violence to stop thi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.