Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Ugh.....homework. I return on Monday and I'm already dreading the thought. :( -shudders-

Ava worries me and I'll tell you why: she has that 'fuck you all' mentality and seems to be looking for trouble. Ava is troubled and the thought of her biological father and his wereabouts is a deadly combination; no one wants to tell her the truth. Jackson avoided it all together.

Now, she's at this Pete guy's party and it reminds me of the underground parties I used to attend inhigh school. (Pie did no no's in high school) Underage drinking, sex, drugs and a WHOLE lot of trouble. Sure, she trusts them NOW but its usually the ones you DO trust that tend to stab you so hard in the back....

"What is it?" She asked, though still wasn't quite there.

-shakes head- Oh my dear, sweet Ava. She is slowly beginning to turn into my favorite character right now. Hopefully nothing TOO bad happens to her. I hate to say this but the thought of Charles returning due to that horrible story you had awhile ago and his disgusting reasons for having children....god, hope I'm wrong....

EMMYPESS posted: »

"Ava! Ava welcome to tha' party!" Crazy Pete's voice echoed in the abandoned subway room. This part of Fabletown....well, it wasn't exactly

• Looks like EMMYPES beat me to the parts that stood out and were pleasing to read about. xD However, I will STILL tell you the bits I enjoyed.

For starters, I love pregnant Emily. :)

Emily sprawled out on the couch. She took the remainder of her fries and dipped them in ketchup. To her, McDonald's had THE best tasting ketchup in the entire universe. Hands down. No competition.

You and your damn McDonalds. xD Their ketchup is pretty freakin' bomb, though. I just pictured Emily with a belly and bathrobe for some odd reason. xD And Vivian sitting there, like 'Really girl....' The part where she wants Vivian to smell the fries. xD Cruel, Emily!

Gren laughs, continuing to rub Emily's belly. "Mary makes a game out of taking a fucking shit."

I just pictured Mary sitting on the toilet and guessing how big her poop will be. No lie. Or making Junior beat how long she'll be on the toilet and so forth.

Emily's little brown and black Chihuahua, Puddles

I didn't even THINK Emily liked dogs.....interesting....

Also, that scetion with Rosie and Gren. It made me upset when I found out NONE of the kids belonged to Gren. It really made me loathe Carla but happy to know Rosie still considers him dad and comes around. She'll make a lovely big sister.

"Oh yeah?" Emily flips through the pages until she game to the middle of the book. "Look at this fookin' woman-notice the painful look in her bloody eyes? See how WIDE she needs to be? Look at that little fookin bastard right 'ere-SEE!? He be rippin' her bloody Vagina open!"

^^^^This. Right here. xD Reason WHY I love Emily and she's my favorite Porgie.

She would regret that decision. Emily laughed hysterically at a man being devoured by a large Great White. Rosie was trying her best to avoid throwing up; Vivian couldn't stand to see anymore carniage and destruction.

Someone has been around their sister-in-law Bloody Mary a bit too long. :P

Anyways, happy birthday to you, Georgie. :) I hope you have fun. (I know where you are going! Neh, neh, neh!) xD Love ya' to bits, man.

pudding_pie posted: »

Junior and Mary stayed for a few more minutes before leaving the apartment the very same way the came in: through the mirror. Gren stood bef

• "Bless you, young man." The woman smiled at Gren and quickly walked down to her car.

Under all that tough exterior, Gren is an absolute sweetheart. :)

I adore Johann, especially in your stories. <3 He's a lump of sugar topped with sprinkles. (If that makes any sense) It's nice to see him and Penelope together with their boys. (THINK they have six now....)

I have a personal storage of food JUST for the babies and Emily's midnight cravings. Just the other night I found her sitting on the couch chewing on a raw piece of meat."

And Gren would be very wise to avoid any temptation and sneak a little bite. xD Emily on the couch eating raw meat....classic. :D And that Ostrich meat! Bleh! lol

"It's fresh Deer, Gren. The finest cuts of meat is right in there."

"But I didn't-"

"My neices and nephews might actually enjoy that cut.

Awwww uncle Johann. <3 I bet those kids will adore him simply for the fact that he works in a Butcher shop and there may be a possibly of free scraps....:D

But the smell of swamp moss and spring water could not be avoided. He peeked around the mountain of meat and noticed his nephew RJ, two hands on each end.

RJ! :D How precious is he! <3 <3

For payment, Gren gave RJ a fillet of Salmon.

Freakin' Grendels and their fish. xD

As he walked inside, the sheer terror flowing from the television and Rosie's petrified face means Emily was watching her usual shows.

^^^This. OH Emily....lol LOVED it! Can't wait for more!! Have fun you two!!!!

Gren, hands in his jacket pockets, walked down the busy sidewalks and headed to the Butchers. Clutched in his right hand, was the crumpled p

• @EMMYPESS Since you didn't respond to my message, I took a shot in the dark with Harmony's character for my story. If you don't like what I've written about her so far, let me know. Regardless, I hope the rest of you enjoy!

Chapter 5: On The Run

"You ready, Tez?"

Tez covered his mouth while he burped. "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's go."

"Haha, good grub ain't it?" Rose put on his glasses and made sure they were adjusted properly.

He smiled. "It was quite the feast, indeed. I don't think I've ever met a good cook like yourself back in my days."

"Oh, stop it," Rose playfully punched him. "You helped too, surprisingly." Rose grabbed her pistol from the coffee table and holstered it in the back of her pants.

"Yeah, I suppose I have, haven't I?" Tez took his nightstick from the same table.

Rose walked by the door and held it open for him. "Don't be a smartass."

The dragon grinned at her as he went through the door. She stuck her tongue out in response and followed.

11:01 A.M. - After Fayde's many unsuccessful attempts at asking for directions:

"Get away from me! I don't even want your phone number!"

The blonde-haired man let out a laugh. "Come on, it doesn't have to be often. You can me call me every 2 days or so, and we'll see where our relationship takes us."

Fayde grabs the slip of paper from his hands and rips it to shreds. He later responded. "Wow, aren't you a feisty one? I like that in a Fable. Guess I'll see you later then?"

"UGHHH!" She angrily walked away from him as quickly as possible to avoid doing something drastic, and inhaled and exhaled slowly while doing so.

"No, Fayde, not again. Don't let a sleazy scumbag like him irritate you." She thought.

"Hey, redhead, you alright?”

Just as Fayde was about to lose hope, she lifted her head to look at the young girl standing before her.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... that man, he kept on trying to flirt with me!"

"Who?" She looked over Fayde's shoulder and cringed.

"Oh, that guy. Just... don't pay him any mind. He's a butthead."

"I can tell..." Fayde looked back to see if he was still there. Thankfully, he was already walking in the opposite direction.

"So," The girl unwrapped a piece of gum and put it in her mouth. "Ask and ye shall receive. Probably."

"What?" Fayde became confused.

"Oh, nothing. It's just you looked like you had a question to ask me."

Fayde quickly replied. "I did, actually! Do you, erm, know where the Pudding 'n Pie is?"

Now she was confused. "Like, the strip club? I don't know why you would want to go over there, though, since you had to deal with Jack Horner, I suppose I'll tell you."

She pointed towards the distance. "You take a left by that street lamp over there, go straight, then take a right by the next intersection you see until you spot a giant neon sign. FYI: It's also by a hotel called the Open Arms. That's as simple as I could make it."

"Don't worry, I - I think I get it. Thank you so much!"

"Alright then, good luck." She waved goodbye and walked away.

A few minutes later...

"Man, Tez, are you absolutely sure she's been around here? I mean, maybe she's in the shoe store over at Bullfinch asking Cindy where the club is."

"No, she was here. Her presence is faint, but I can sense it." The thief diverts his gaze across the street. "Hold on a moment," He squints his eyes. "Isn't that your niece walking alongside the sidewalk there?"

Rose puts her palm above her eyes to shade them from the sun. "Well, holy shit, it is. Hey, Harm!"

Harmony stops at the sudden sound of the familiar voice and gets excited the moment she saw the two on the opposite sidewalk. Rose Red and Tezoth walked across the street cautiously to avoid any unnecessary collisions.

"Hey, Tez. Hey, Double R. Surprised to see you guys out and about this morning."

Rose grinned. "Double R? Really? And I could say the same for you."

"Hey, thought it'd be appropriate since you call me Harm. Besides, I was walking over to your apartment to come visit - too dangerous to be flying around this time of day anyway."

"Good point, and were you now? Well, after me and Tez finish something first up first, we'll meet you back at my pad. Here're the keys."

Tezoth interrupted. "Now hold on, Rose Bud. Maybe Harmony has seen the person we're in pursuit for?"

Harmony's smile slowly turned into a frown, as she accidentally swallowed her gum. "Wait, in pursuit for? What's this about, guys?"

Rose sighed. "I don't want to worry you with this, but it looks me and Tez have no choice at the moment."

"You didn't happen to see an Irish-accented, red-haired woman walk these streets this morning, did you?"

She responded without hesitation. "Why yes, yes I have actually! I approached to ask if she was alright -since she appeared distraught about something- and, well, she asked me for directions to the Pudding 'n Pie afterwards."

Both of their eyes widened. "Has she hurt you in any way, and what did you tell her?" Tez finally spoke up from his silence.

"Well, no, she didn't. I just simply told her what she asked for -even though it was a super-weird question for her to be asking- and went our separate ways a few minutes ago. You guys can probably still catch up to her."

Rose Red hugs her tight. "Thanks, Harm. Listen, be careful, alright? We'll meet ya back at the apartment later."

"But Rose, I-"

"You want to come with us? Ain't gonna happen, kiddo."

"Hey, I have every right to come with you two! Tez?"

Tez crossed his arms. "Sorry, I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with Rose on this one. We don't know if this Fable's dangerous or not, and, uh, we wouldn't want any harm to befall upon you."

A disappointed look fell on her face. "Alright, whatever, guess I'll meet ya guys back at the apartment later."

Tez smiled and soon jogged towards the shouts from the eager Rose Red.

"I'm going to come, whether you two like it or not." She whispered under her breath.

END, of Chapter 5.

• Jan Challenge

....Because we have no idea what is going on....

Jan 4th 1:30

"We are still in Central Park."

"No!" Gren was determined to show Robert the truth. "LOOK! Those trees! And it fucking smells like Pine and-"

Robert finds a park bench and sits. His feet were hurting around the heel and his big toe. Looking around the ground, he was hoping to come across the missing items from his posession; the iphone, wallet and car keys. Either he lost them along the way or some unknow individual was having one hell of a time down in Mexico. He could see it now; burglar in Fabletown and Mexico going by the name 'El Roberto'; his picture would be posted all over the news boradcast wearing a Sombraro and fake mustache.

Gren tore off three branches from a nearby tree. He nearly tripped on his own foor trying to show Robert the leaves.

"See!? We are in the middle of an unknown forest and-"

Robert points to a large wooden sign just a few feet from the gates. In bold letters, CENTRAL PARK was written in the middle for all to see. Robert also grabbed Gren's chin and forced his brother to view the twinkling lights behind them. Huffing and stomping his feet like a toddler, Gren walks to a play area and swings. He forcefully throws himself into the seat and flies high into the night sky.

"Mad now? Going to ignore me?"

"Fuck you Robert! This is your fault!"

"How?"

"Rose Red WAS your once psycho fling!"

Robert folds his hands and decides to join his brother. Although the temperature was dropping and his head was still congested with his thoughts on just a few simple hours ago, he needed a good swing or two. Joining Gren, Robert clamps his fingers around the chains and pushed out.

"Sooooo, this makes it my fault."

"I was happy doing the Macarena and CHA CHA Slide but no-YOU had to go and accept drinks from Rose!"

"For the last freaking time, Gren, she DIDN'T drug us. Why the FUCK would she drug you for?"

Gren glares at Robert; his bottom lips trembles and sticks out, as if he is prepared to cry.

"That hurts, Robert. Fuck you-you ain't Prince charming yourself!"

"Gren, that's not-"

There was a sudden rustling of the bushes near the restrooms. Both Gren and Robert's swinging paused. The brothers carefully sniffed the air and watched for any movement other than the bush. Robert stood up and with caution, moved towards the moving plant.

"ROBERT!" Gren whispered. "Come...back...here..."

"Gren-Shut up!"

Rolling his eyes, Gren felt like he had no choice but to join Robert; he'd haunt his soul in hell for eternity, should they perish tonight in the park. At least they'd leave beautiful bodies for everyone to view at the funeral. Gren grabs Robert's shirt and allows his brother to lead on. There was a rather familiar groaning sound coming from the bush.

"Poke it, Robert."

"Poke WHAT, Gren? The bush!?"

"See who's in there-sounds like a guy....maybe he knows why we are-"

Robert bends down to pick up a rock. He tosses it into the brush; a man's booming voice and loud groans echo into the night. Robert and Gren immediatly knew who it was; Tez was Rose Red's current boyfriend and occasional host at the annual summer night picnics. Gren and Tez used to hold thumb wars when the two became drunk and felt they were invincible. Robert had no issues with the guy; he told hillarious jokes, danced to Cotton Eye Joe better than any Fable and made delicious brownies.

Right now, Tez looked just as bad as they did; his coat was missing, shirt stained with alcohol and Shrimp cocktail sauce and both shoes missing. He had hillarious words drawn on his forehead and chin. Upon noticing who threw the rock, Tez stood up and brushed off his pants.

"Oh, hello Robert. Grendel." His Dragon eyes scanned the area. "I didn't think...where are we at-"

Tez gathered his head and tried to shake of the nausea. He felt sicker than a dog. His legs felt like limp noodles and throat was severly parched and scratchy.

"Tez." Robert tried to assist. "Nice evening we are having, huh?"

"Easy for YOU to say although I can't say the same to you, Gren."

Gren shrugs. "Eh. I've had fucking worse."

"I don't understand-how did we end up in Central Park? Rose Bud had just cut the cake, we were eating and drinking; I remember you doing the CHA CHA Slide and Gren attempting the moonwalk, nearly running into Cindy and Mr. Weasel-"

Robert sighs. "Think we ALL overdid the drinking tonight..."

"Hm. My Rose sure knows how to order her alcohol, eh boys?"

Gren laughed, although Robert was too busy looking around. Tez collected his thoughts and also looked around. His keen Dragon vision caught eyes of a brightly colored fabric material near a fountain. He runs over to it; soon, Robert and Gren are following as well. Tez approaches the mysterious item and sees its attatched to his dear friend Weasel, the exact same one from the party. He was out of glamour, which concerned them all.

As Tez tried to wake the obviously drunk creature, several more awoke from their dreary naps; Harmony Cratchit, sticks and leaves in her hair, headed towards the group. Draco dropped from a nearby tree; his once neat suit torn, dirty and what appeared to be a black eye. Then, without warning, Lyla Porgie rose from the ground like the undead. Sitting on her head, was a top hat, her shoes were missing and a pair of sunglass dangled from her torn red dress.

Harmony shakes her head. "Oh I'm so embaressed right now...."

Lyla looks around. "The hell-this isn't the janitorial closet where me and Georgie were going to-"

She pauses; all eyes were on her, for they could immediatly detect Lyle and the others, were still drunk.

"....Er, I mean...uhhh..."

Tez picks Weasel up and tucks him gently in the pocket. Robert glares at all the worried faces. He couldn't wait to hear THEIR tales of the party and their intake of the Devil's water.

Oh it was going to be a loooooong night....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I've been playing around with the idea of including all the main characters from each of your Fables. I hope you guys don't mind; if you'd like, I'll remove them from further posts. :3 Now Robert has to figure out just what in the hell happened. xD

• Oh! I'm so sorry for not responding T.T I don't regularly check my feed, but I should >.<

I thought it was AWESOME that you included Harm in your story! ^-^

11:01 A.M. - After Fayde's many unsuccessful attempts at asking for directions:

Oh Fayde XD

Rose puts her palm above her eyes to shade them from the sun. "Well, holy shit, it is. Hey, Harm!"

I smiled so wide when I saw that, lol. I'm such a dork XD

"Why yes, yes I have actually! I approached to ask if she was alright -since she appeared distraught about something- and, well, she asked me for directions to the Pudding 'n Pie afterwards."

So it WAS Harmony giving those directions to Fayde! I had a feeling it would be!

"Hey, I have every right to come with you two! Tez?"

Sounds like my Harmony XD She wants to be involved, even when it's probably more of a hazard than a help! Too curious, sometimes. I'm sure Tim is having a fun time watching the babies, unless this is the 'pre-family' era you're working with? I love it, man! Can't wait to read more!

@EMMYPESS Since you didn't respond to my message, I took a shot in the dark with Harmony's character for my story. If you don't like what I'

• I've been pretty lucky this year. Not too much homework, but still. It's homework >.<

Ava is a difficult character. She thinks she knows what she's doing. She thinks she knows how to handle things. She thinks she's got a decent living down. It will take time, but she'll slowly see that she's wrong for a lot of reasons. It might take a while, and there will be hurt in the process, but she will learn, eventually.

Even Jackson doesn't fully know the origins of his biological father, but unlike his sister, he was never fully interested, and would rather not know anything about him. He knows her curiosity is going to get her into even more trouble than she normally gets into, and it worries him, and she processes that worry as 'being against' her. It's filled with ALL those unspeakable things, and more.

She's really growing on me too. I'm glad I took this path with her, she's really fun to write about. Charles returning....hmm, such an odd thought, eh?

Hold on to it. Because you're pretty much on target.

And his last stand won't be pretty.

Ugh.....homework. I return on Monday and I'm already dreading the thought. -shudders- Ava worries me and I'll tell you why: she has that

• edited January 2015

Yes, please. :3

And this is way before Harm's relationship with Tim, my story with Fayde is supposed to take place around a year after the events of TWAU. :P I'm excited you like it so far! Be prepared for... well... not gonna say yet. ;)

BTW: I 'may' make Harmony an avid gum chewer, one of the little twists to her character. :P

Oh! I'm so sorry for not responding T.T I don't regularly check my feed, but I should >.< I thought it was AWESOME that you include

• edited January 2015

"I'm innocent....I'm innocent....innocent..." Ava's voice mumbled. She darted her eyes open all of the sudden, vaguely aware of the pain in probably every part of her body.

Central Park. She blinked a few times as she sat up, groaning as she stretched her arms. The moon hung high above her. She figured it was well past midnight.

She was naked. The panic set it almost like a strike of lightning. One second, she was in the bar near Fin and Kelly, the next, out here. And exposed. And it was cold. She must have looked like a shaking mole rat out there.

She wasn't entirely out of luck. There was a blanket in the grass under her bum, and she stood ever so carefully to retrieve it and wrap it hastily over her shoulders. It smelled like dew and goose poop. Refraining from hacking up whatever she ate in the past few hours, she began her barefoot tread from out of the trees and on to the brick walkway.

No cops. None she could see, at least. She was approaching the underside of a bridge, a somewhat familiar one.

This was the park she used to go to as a child. She remembered, because this was the same bridge that her brother dangled from when he decided riding his skateboard across it was a good idea. Man, the look on his face when the strangers helped pull him back to safety.

She shuddered. What strangers had left her alone in the woods? If she was naked, it could only mean one thing. And she was afraid. She inched her way closer to the shadows, then suddenly felt her innards recoiling. What lurked in the shadows beyond the bridge? Monsters? Strangers? Rapists?

Maybe they'd already assaulted her while she was not conscious. She began to cry. She used a less mangled edge of her blanket to wipe the tears away. Her only way of getting home would be to cross under the bridge, and she absolutely dreaded it.

One foot after another. She came closer, closer. She could have sworn, out the corner of her eye she saw something move.

Her head whipped around. Nothing. It was nothing, just the wind. She hoped. She was now encased in darkness, the dank smell of sewer entering her nostrils. She knew there was a manhole underneath the bridge, and it could very well be open. She cautiously stepped forward, conscious that she could fall at any moment.

"Lost?"

The voice made her scream bloody murder. She stumbled forward, tripping over the edges of the blanket and fell hard on the pavement that just reached the other side of the bridge. She could feel the skin that had been scraped off her cheek, and was afraid to open her eyes and find herself dead, or worse.

A hand grabbed her arm, but she smacked at it to ward it away. She would not be taken advantage of. She would not be hurt again. She slowly turned to face whoever this was.

Her nightmares flooded her mind. The face. The face. His face. Why was he there? Why did he bother her very sole when she looked at him?

It was almost as if she had gained some sort of memory she never knew she attained. Charles. His name was Charles.

How did she know his name? Just by looking at his face?

Was this a dream? It had to be a dream.

He smirked. His arms enveloped her in an embrace-like hug. Like he knew her.

She shrieked again. "Get away get away get away! Monsters! HELP!"

Charles clamped his hand over her mouth. "Hush, now, my little Ava. Hush."

Her eyes grew wide. He knew her. He knew her name. What if he hurt her family? Her mother? Her brother? She struggled against his grip, but his hands were like stone. Unmovable.

"You're coming with me," He explained to her. She held tight to the edges of her blanket, trying her hardest not to let it slip open. This man was the absolute last person on earth she would want to see her naked. The hand that covered her mouth tasted like dirt and salt, and a hint of chocolate. Had he been enjoying a bar of chocolate? She didn't know why, of all the things to think about, it was the taste of his hand. Maybe it was to stop her from shutting down and having an anxiety attack. She let him lead her back under the bridge.

The was a sudden light. It took Charles by surprise, and she could tell by the jerking motions of his hands when it happened. The light was low, but it was enough to illuminate the small area. between Charles and whoever held it.

"Who are you?" Charles' voice was a snarl, scary enough to make Ava's heart lurch.

A low, menacing laugh. "Give me the girl, and nobody has to die."

Charles' lips curled into a thick smile. His grip tightened around Ava's wrist and her mouth, and even though her nose was unblocked, she still felt as if she were suffocating. She tried to regulate her breathing, but it wasn't working.

"Tell me why I should let you have her?" Charles finally asked. The light in the stranger's hands moved, indicating that he might have been pacing a bit. Ava could see the glint of metal from the light. A knife, or a sword.

"She's not yours," The voice said. It was a familiar voice, but no names struck Ava. Not yet.

"Oh, you are mistaken. This is my daughter. She's very much mine."

Daughter.

Daughter?

He was her father. Ava fainted.

That didn't stop what happened next. The stranger, it was Jian-min. He held his blade out, much like that of a trained assassin.

"Charles Gaul," Jian growled.

"Linh Jian-min," Charles' voice purred. "I'm actually quite surprised to see you here."

"Really? I matter enough to you for that much?"

Charles laughed. "Not really. You're just a pest that needs exterminating."

"That's a new one," Jian said. They were rotating in a circle. Jian-min knew exactly the capabilities of Charles. The fact that he wouldn't hesitate to snap the girl's neck, whether he wanted intel from her or not.

They were surrounded by Charles' minions. Monsters, Ava had called them. Jian called them monsters too. But he knew what they really were.

Demons. From the depths of the very Hell that Charles had crawled out from. He took his blade, trained it straight out and pointed at Charles' probably unbeating heart.

Undead. That's what he was. Because he saw him die, many many years ago. At the hand of his eldest daughter.

The tensions grew the longer they stared each other down. Something wasn't right, why wasn't anyone attacking?

Maybe Charles DID value Jian. Or, maybe it was the girl.

"Attack," Charles whispered.

Or, maybe he was just waiting to surprise Jian. They all swarmed, their deformed and distorted bodies crowding around Jian. Invading his mind, pulling his fears out and laying them on a plate for all to see. His deepest, darkest secrets.

"No!" Jian yelled. "No, no, no!"

Charles was gone. Jian unsheathed his second knife, double attacking those who came near. It wasn't an impossible situation. He could kill them all. But he wouldn't be left unwounded.

And, Charles had gotten away.

There's another chapter! Ah! Intense! You know, I figured the challenge was supposed to take a more humorous turn. That didn't happen in this case XD Tell me what you think ^-^

I think Ava is one of my favorites <3 I think Charles is the worst villain ever, I hate his guts. Justice will be served. Once and for all.

Jian-min is super hot in my mind.... Like, to die for gorgeous XD I based him off of a character from a book I read. He looks kind of like this:

Alt text

And I think I want to marry him XD

• Ah! That makes sense ^-^ So she's a fresh face in Fabletown! And I don't mind the gum chewing thing. It might have been something she picked up from Mary early on XD Maybe that's why Ash seems to chew it often!

Yes, please. And this is way before Harm's relationship with Tim, my story with Fayde is supposed to take place around a year after the

• Ha ha ha ha! Gren and Robert are drunk, lost and possibly naked in the park. Perfect, jones. lol

I loved how we are all there, drunk, too; freakin Lyla and the janitorial closet with Georgie. xD Nice...

This is too much and I can't wait for more!

JJwolf posted: »

Jan Challenge ....Because we have no idea what is going on.... Jan 4th 1:30 "We are still in Central Park." "No!" Gren was deter

• edited January 2015

Daren's Bad Juju, Daren & Cinderella Infiltrates the Lion's Den

Night has already fallen over the city, and the Mundies and the creatures of the night are ready to come out and play. Both Daren and Cinderella arrived at the nightclub where Yony was supposedly making an appearance there.

"Are you ready for this?" Cindy said cocking her gun and glaring at Daren concerned. Daren slowy fixes his tie on his formal attire and looks directly at the door of the nightclub and says, "Let's get this over with." Then lites a cigar and then the two enter the loud club.

It's loud, crowded and crazy. Mundies, Mundies everywhere, and the modern day music is blasting straight through the roof. The lights around the Mundies necks glowing in the dark is distractingbto Daren at first, be he quickly adapts. Him and Etan use to club back in the 90's.

Daren and Cindy walk over to a table and have a seat and order drinks to discuss how they plan on taking down Yony and end his control of the Black Market. Daren orders a Vodka with a lemon while Cindy orders a Bloody Mary.

"Ok Daren, want me to go over it again before we enter the point of no return?"

"It's all good, I got. I get Yony's attention, you find the girls and get them to safety. Once we finish that we take out that bastard Yony."

"The last part isn't going to be easy, but it is no if there isn't any kind of thrill. I remember Bigby sending me on missions even crazier missions. This one, is kinda of a chore.." Cindy taking a sip of her drip.

"Chore..?" Daren asking.

"Oh.., sorry I'm being cheeky. Oh! He's here Daren. Get ready, we only got one shot at this and remember we can communicate with eachother on the comms." Cinderella as she takes one final sip of her drink and make her around around the crowd to find the girls held hostage somewhere in the nightclub.

Daren glares at Yony who is seated in a VIP section on the second floor. He is guared by 4 men built like linemen. Daren carefully walks through the ocean of party animal's and then proceeds to walk up stairs taking his time. He walks up to the balcony of the second floor and lites a cigar. Several Mundies are also standing not to far from him as well.

After a minute of overseeing what is going on downstairs, one of Yony's henchmen walks over to Daren. From behind, the henchmen in a authoritative voice, "You.. You with the fine quality cigar. My boss would like to have a word with you, if you would".

Daren's eyes glow and his claws on his left hand began to show, but he then remembers what Cinderella said and calms down. "Sure, I have time. And I also have another of these fine cigars too.. Let's meet the boss man..".

Daren follows the henchmen to Yony's area. He makes his makes past the other henchman and then is greeted by Yony. A small drop of sweat runs down Daren's neck and drips onto his suit. He is both nervous and determined to grab Yony by his neck and crush it with his supernatural strength. The man who put his wife through hell is standing right Infront of him, smiling like there is a possibility that the two to become friends. But for sake of the mission, Daren just have to keep his cool, just until Cinderella free the captured girls.

"I recognize that smell of that bountiful cigar that you are smoking young man. Only those as wealthy and fortunate as my self can get a hold of that brand" Yony speaking in a deep South African tone.

"It's a neat brand." Daren taking a puff of the rare cigar then offers Yony one.

Yony takes the cigar the slowly inhales the cigar before lighting it.

"What's your name young man?"

Then the words 'Merchandise located' echoes through the comm in Daren's ear. Cinderella has found the girls. Then finally, Daren turns to Yony and answers his question and his eyes glow an intimidating color.

"The names Daren...Daren the Werecat..

To be continued

• Glad you liked it. I wanted to do something different, so adding all the Fables into one sounded like a good idea. And Lyla and Georgie seem like THAT couple at a party.

Gren and Robert are naked?!

Ha ha ha ha! Gren and Robert are drunk, lost and possibly naked in the park. Perfect, jones. lol I loved how we are all there, drunk, too

• Correctomundo, although Fayde's the more 'fresher' face if you read my earlier chaps about her. XD

Ah! That makes sense ^-^ So she's a fresh face in Fabletown! And I don't mind the gum chewing thing. It might have been something she picked up from Mary early on XD Maybe that's why Ash seems to chew it often!

• edited January 2015

Ugh, I should pinch myself for not reading this earlier. Shame on me! Regardless, I loved the way how you made Tez the host of the annual summer night picnics! :D Sounds like something he would do, just as long no one notices any silverware that's missing. :P

Oh, and you called her Rose Bud! Just like I have!

Jan Challenge ....Because we have no idea what is going on.... Jan 4th 1:30 "We are still in Central Park." "No!" Gren was deter

• They do, don't they? xD It's just too funny seeing all our FABLES in one story. :3

Well, they were not NAKED but close enough! :P

Glad you liked it. I wanted to do something different, so adding all the Fables into one sounded like a good idea. And Lyla and Georgie seem like THAT couple at a party. Gren and Robert are naked?!

• Oh Johann... you always have to be the good Samaritan, don't you? :D

Well, the fine woman deserves the meats either way. :)

Gren, hands in his jacket pockets, walked down the busy sidewalks and headed to the Butchers. Clutched in his right hand, was the crumpled p

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Emily agreed to switch the channel for a more 'pleasing' show for the guests. Rosie, however, had to leave; a hot shower, cup of tea and a good book was calling her name and with the hectic morning like she had, Rosie needed it. She and Gren embraced one another for what seemed like eternity. It was difficult for him to release the grip around Rosie.

"Dad, I have to go now-"

"I know baby." Gren stands back and tries to hold back the tears. "It's just so good seein' you again. God, look at me....a fucking mess."

Rosie opens the donut case and takes out a Maple bar. She hands it to Gren, pats him on the shoulder and grabs her car keys.

"Eat this, dad. It always calmed you down."

With one final hug and a minute long belly rub for Emily, Rosie headed out the door and returned to her little section of the world. The apartment was still and very quiet. Gren took this opportunity to store the meat away. Emily stood up from the couch and at a Snail's pace, moved to the kitchen. Gren, peering over the Hams, was not too thrilled to see his very pregnant girlfriend standing before him. She was only three months and the magnitude of her belly was only half of what she would be.

"Emily, what are you doing?"

"Watching ya' put all this food away. Goddamn, Johann was generous ta'night."

"Well, for payment, we owe him a barbeque and some of that potato salad you make so well."

Emily leans on the counter and grabs a good hunk of raw meat. The smell alone was magnificient. Emily inhaled deeply and placed the piece into her mouth. The texture and faint taste of blood was pleasing to her tongue and melted like margarine in her throat. Coating her mouth and esophagus, Emily swallowed the piece of meat; the babies were grateful for their bedtime snack, especially the little pup growing inside. Emily placed her hand beneath her belly button.

"There. That outta' satisfy ya' little parasites."

Gren huffs. "I don't like when you call them that."

"It's a bloody fookin' joke, Gren."

"Call them our little Jelly beans. The other word sounds horrific."

Emily didn't hesitate to agree with Gren. She knew it herself that the choice of word or descriptions needed to change; she'd detest the idea of her young children accidentaly overhearing their nickname and taking it the wrong way. Emily didn't want to take that chance.

"Alright, alright-Jelly beans."

"Thank you." Gren smiles while adding the Flank steaks to baggies. "Now, go sit down and get off your feet. I'll make you something to eat if your still hungry."

"Nah, I'm gunna take me a hot shower. Ya' brother called, by the way-said he and RJ wanna stop by and have a little visit."

"Sounds good, Ems." Gren pulls out a large, round bone from the Ham. "Want this?"

"Save it." Emily begins to peel off her clothes. "I may want ta' chew on that later."

Naked, Emily heads to the shower. She turns on both the hot and cold water. Allowing her shower to warm up, Emily sits on the toilet, leans her head against the wall and sighs. The noise of the water was soothing and very relaxing. Stroking the side of her stomach and judging by the very rigid spot near her pelvis bone, she came to the conclusion that she inneed had a little baby Grendel. Emily wanted to shed a tear at that exact moment.

"OH, just in time, Emily."

Emily's moment of peace and serenity was interrupted by Mary, now with half her body outside the window.

"Me bloody fookin' brotha' ain't with ya', is he?!" Emily quickly covers her breasts. "Cause if he is-"

"Relax, Emily. He's not here. Porgie is back home tending to our precious little gifts from Hell."

"Don't ya' mean from Heaven, Mary?"

It didn't take long for Mary to answer. "Uhhh...no..."

Emily rolls her eyes. "Neva' mind than. So, what ya' doin' 'ere?"

Mary makes herself at home by sitting on the edge of the sink. By now the shower was nice and warm for Emily. Emily ignored Mary's presence and ventured inside the cascading water of pure relaxation. Emily allowed the water to trickle down her hair and body. Closing her eyes, Emily became lost in a vast scene of clear waterfalls, mountains of rocks, open fields and sunshine. Since her pregnancy and as the days went by, her 'dreams' became a constant routine and very vivid at times.

That would come to a screeching hault when she heard a loud CRASH outside the shower curtain. Mary.

"Woot did ya' do NOW, Mary?"

Emily pulled back the shower curtain; she noticed her spilled bottle of mouth wash and Gren's bottle of cologne spilling onto the ground. Vivian, unseen by Mary herself, sat prim and proper on the bottle. She pointed her finger at Mary and gave a nod.

"It was like that." Mary scanned the area. "It....fell...."

"Clean that up Mary before-"

There was a thud at the door. "EMILY! Emily, you alright in there?"

"Yes Gren."

"What happened? I'm coming in-"

Emily didn't have time to answer; Gren walked into the bathroom, allowing th steam to pour out of the room and drift out. He noticed Mary, still smiling and sitting on the edge of the sink. Before Gren had a chance to speak, his foot sunk deep into the puddle. His socks were soaked and dripping with the combination of Listerine and Axe.

"I'm assuming YOU had something to do with this?"

"It was the dog."

"The DOG?"

"Yes." No hesitation. Only with a straight face. "The dog."

Gren shakes his head, grabs a towel and throws it down on the mess. Now, he was SURE as hell going to cover those mirrors. There had to be a tiny spell or hex he could use to keep both Junior AND Mary out, unless they said a magic word. Or, something in that order.

"You alright, Ems?"

"I'm alright, love. The babies are fine, too."

Gren glares over at Mary. "GO..."

Mary only chuckled and waved at Emily, still poking her head out. "See you 'round, preggers."

Mary stepped into the mirror and vanished into the glass. Gren sometimes wished Junior didn't allow her the access of continuing her once transportation use. There was a flash of white and she was gone. Vivian stood up and walked out the door. While passing Gren, Emily noticed his few seconds of shivering.

"Whew....it got cold all of the sudden."

"Well, this apartment...." Only excuse she had. "It comes and goes."

"Yeah which MEANS we'll have a place soon."

Emily agrees and returns to her shower. The babies were letting her know they wanted the warmth.

Emily, still naked, covered herself with the bed sheets. The combination of a hot shower, warm tea and now the sheets and quilts, made it a very comfortable enviroment. The babies had settled down for the night. The anticipation for the results were making it bleak to lay still. Gren, wearing only his black boxers, walked out of the bathroom and watched Emily trace her petruding belly.

"You're beautiful right now, Emily."

"Why?"

The only source of light were the many candles lined up along the shelves and dresser. They coruscated along the walls and glimmered off the window. The cool summer air gently flew in; a blanket of stars an a crescent moon hung in the sky, twinkling down on the parents-to-be. Gren watched the candle light dance along Emily's bare body. Gren carefully maneuvared above Emily. Their eyes locked onto one another's.

Gren touched her stomach. "This. Right here. Knowing you are carrying my children."

Gren leaned down and pressed his forehead to Emily's belly. He could smell her intense aroma of Lavander and Cucumbers. Her flesh was warm to the touch. Emily breathed ponderously, while playing with the wet mess of Gren's hair. She compressed the strands between her fingers. He too smelled heavenly to Emily; her senses had advanced since the pregnancy and she began to pick up whiffs of the swamp and mossy smell Grendels had.

Gren pressed his lips together and kissed Emily's stomach, making his way up to her neck. His teeth carefully tugged on her skin. Gren's tongue flicked along her neck and back down to her chest. Emily's back arched back, moaning softly and continuing to tug at Gren's hair.

"You're beautiful because of moments like this. I can see every fiber of your being: soul, body and mind. Things you had a nasty habit of hiding."

Emily passionatly kisses Gren. "I had me reasons...."

"You don't now, Emily." His hand planted firmly of her belly. "I don't want you to hide from me."

Gren and Emily were consumed by the beauty of the night. Side by side, they lustfully engaged in love making. Gren never felt so much passion, as he did with Emily wrapped in his arms and pressed against the sheets.

Gren, however, could not sleep that night. He was too preoccupied with his precious Emily and the four souls inside. The babies he took part in creating; he and Emily made them out of love and hope for a better life. Gren crawled down and continued to kiss her midriff.

"I love you all so much." Gren whispered. "Love you so fucking much..."

Any questions, you know what to do. Had a BLAST yesterday for my b-day; fiancee took me to Universal Studios in Hollywood! :D Spent about 95% of the time in the Simpsons section of the park. Yes-there is an entire section of the park built after Springfield!! Took pictures with my favorite characters! Anyway, back to the grind.

• Isn't it Springfield in The Simpsons? :P

Emily agreed to switch the channel for a more 'pleasing' show for the guests. Rosie, however, had to leave; a hot shower, cup of tea and a g

• Johann comes off as that generous guy that sneaks in those few free bits of goodies. Not to mention he's in love with the idea of new babies and being an uncle again. :)

Gren better be smart and continue piling on the meat. xD

Oh Johann... you always have to be the good Samaritan, don't you? Well, the fine woman deserves the meats either way.

• Damn auto correct. -.- I'll fix it. xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Isn't it Springfield in The Simpsons? :P

• including other Fables is the new thing this year for 2015! :)

"You ready, Tez?"

Tez covered his mouth while he burped. "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's go."

Off to a great start, Tez. xD Love how Rose was like whatever; this is normal for us anyways.

I'm assuming the blonde haired man is Jack; at first, I thought it was Hans because of the mention to the Pudding n' Pie but then I was like 'No...Hans is a sweetheart.' Oh Fayde.

And Harmony! :D Not to mention that gum chewing techique going on there. And Rose....typical Rose. xD

@EMMYPESS Since you didn't respond to my message, I took a shot in the dark with Harmony's character for my story. If you don't like what I'

• I figured you'd around to it soon. :) I just HAD to include the main contributers' characters in this little, ahem, mishap. And I DID notice you called her Rose Bud in your stories. :D JJWolf pays attention to these things; I may not comment ALL the time but I DO read them. :3

And the T man just seems like a hosting kind of guy and the silverware....Robert won't say anything since he was offered a Brownie earlier.

Ugh, I should pinch myself for not reading this earlier. Shame on me! Regardless, I loved the way how you made Tez the host of the annual su

• 1st off, glad to hear you had a blast at Universal studios-er, I mean, 'Springfield'. :D Tammy and I BOTH know how much you love that show and it seemed appropriate; you need to show that picture were you have a death grip on Homer and Otto. Again glad you had a wonderful birthday and a blast :)

Anyways, back to the story. God, I love this picture. They have such love and affection for one another and it shows. <3

Rosie opens the donut case and takes out a Maple bar. She hands it to Gren, pats him on the shoulder and grabs her car keys.

"Eat this, dad. It always calmed you down."

I adore both Rosie and the idea that a simple Maple bar calms the beast. xD She's too precious and I can't WAIT to see more of her in the chapters.

"There. That outta' satisfy ya' little parasites."

Now I KNOW she's been around Mary too much! XD

Mary in the bathroom, knocking everything over and than blaming poor Puddles. I think its hilarious Vivian just sits there and watches this mess unfold; she takes advantage that noo one but Emily can see her. I just love the idea of Viv being Emily's personal guidance and angel. :)

Emily agrees and returns to her shower. The babies were letting her know they wanted the warmth.

Now, I DO have a question: can Emily feel the babies right now? I recall in your 1st story, in regards to Lyla and Georgie, that during Lyla's pregnancy she could hear the babies; obviously they were not TALKING but she seemed to have an understanding. Is it the same for Emily? You mentioned her dreams were vivid and her sense growing stronger. Is this one of the babies?

Gren touched her stomach. "This. Right here. Knowing you are carrying my children."

Alt text

Gren leaned down and pressed his forehead to Emily's belly. He could smell her intense aroma of Lavander and Cucumbers. Her flesh was warm to the touch. Emily breathed ponderously, while playing with the wet mess of Gren's hair. She compressed the strands between her fingers. He too smelled heavenly to Emily; her senses had advanced since the pregnancy and she began to pick up whiffs of the swamp and mossy smell Grendels had.

Gren pressed his lips together and kissed Emily's stomach, making his way up to her neck. His teeth carefully tugged on her skin. Gren's tongue flicked along her neck and back down to her chest. Emily's back arched back, moaning softly and continuing to tug at Gren's hair.

"You're beautiful because of moments like this. I can see every fiber of your being: soul, body and mind. Things you had a nasty habit of hiding."

Emily passionatly kisses Gren. "I had me reasons...."

"You don't now, Emily." His hand planted firmly of her belly. "I don't want you to hide from me."

^^^^All this. Right here. I'm sorry for the big ass section but there is a reason for this. I'm sure you've heard of Celine Dion's song 'Because you loved me.' Well, this SHOULD be their song: Gren and Emily were two people set on the lives they had at the moment, not seeing what was REALLY meant to be. I think Gren's love for Emily was detected a lot earlier by the others. (Correct me if I'm wrong) Vivian knew. :) Moments like this make me melt, say DAAAWWW and wipe a tear away; they have such a connection and fondness for one another and it just pours from this section right here. He's SO in love with Emily and the idea that she is carrying HIS children. I really appreciated you taking the time to show this. :3

Gren crawled down and continued to kiss her midriff.

"I love you all so much." Gren whispered. "Love you so fucking much..."

God damn you, Gren....so freakin' cute are you. I can't WAIT to meet the babies and you finally reveal WHAT they are! :D

Emily agreed to switch the channel for a more 'pleasing' show for the guests. Rosie, however, had to leave; a hot shower, cup of tea and a g

• Pie is going to be PISSED knowing Charles came back; dude HATES that guy with all his heart and soul. And so do I. >:( Freak. GOD, I wanna start a little group and just destroy this man.

^^^That picture, thou. No wonder Ava is totally fangirling right now. So am I!!!! XD

"I'm innocent....I'm innocent....innocent..." Ava's voice mumbled. She darted her eyes open all of the sudden, vaguely aware of the pain in

• Oh you KNOW it! I hate him too, lol! And I'm totally with you with that XD

I know, Ava and I happen to have similar taste in men XD

Pie is going to be PISSED knowing Charles came back; dude HATES that guy with all his heart and soul. And so do I. >:( Freak. GOD, I wann

• Yeah, I figured since even Harm didn't know who she was!

Correctomundo, although Fayde's the more 'fresher' face if you read my earlier chaps about her. XD

• edited January 2015

Yep, I still have yet to reveal the surprise for youuuuuuuu-

Hey, at least Tez covered his burp like a polite gentleman thief! XP But yeah, definitely a normal life for those two for sure. :)

And it is Jack, I even made Harmony mention his name after Fayde asked her where the strip club was.

including other Fables is the new thing this year for 2015! "You ready, Tez?" Tez covered his mouth while he burped. "As ready

• As of recently, it seems like he's been giving more than a few free bits of food for your Fables. Like, damn! Where in the hell does he get all that meat?

Johann comes off as that generous guy that sneaks in those few free bits of goodies. Not to mention he's in love with the idea of new babies and being an uncle again. Gren better be smart and continue piling on the meat. xD

• Tezoth, Rose Red, and the newly appointed Fayde appreciates your incognito readings of my stories. :)

You have a good hunch for thinking that, Robert shall get another brownie soon.

I figured you'd around to it soon. I just HAD to include the main contributers' characters in this little, ahem, mishap. And I DID notice y

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Jan Challenge

....Because now Robert is stuck with drunk, crying and possibly smelly people...

Jan 4th; 2:00 am

"I can't call my Timothy!"

This was number three since the group of drunks and lost Fables took a break to let Harmony attempt to call her husband, Tim. Robert tried to keep the calm locked away in the tiny bottle that was his mind. She pulled out her iphone with a Hello Kitty case and called him one more time.

Dead. Silence. Her battery had been dead for quite some time; Robert didn't know if it was the alcohol or her delirious state of mind that made it so damn difficult to see a DEAD battery. Harmony plops down on the ground and begins to cry. Robert rubs his forehead.

"Harmony...please, sweetie. We HAVE to get out of the park and into the city. We NEED to find out HOW we got here in the first place and-"

"TIM!" Harmony covers her face with the phone. "My babies! Bring me my babies!"

Tez tried to comfort the crying woman; he could sense the frustration and VERY small fragment of sanity Robert was holding onto.

"Harmony, we need to go. You're babies are fine and-"

Harmony's, hair still a mess and her makeup running, grabbed his shirt and shoke.

"Why won't he pick up!? TIM! My babies! I wanna go home-"

Robert sighs. "Harm-we are TRYING to go home. Now, get up so we can-"

Draco casually leaned against a tree and smoked his cigarette. He was a mess and his outfit was, too; his wife would kill him when she found out not only did he end up drunk in the park but the good suit was in shambles. Just like Robert, his phone was missing; Harmony was the only one with her's and even then it was useless. He'd never be caught DEAD using it, anyways.

Weasel was still tucked away in Tez's jacket pocket. The movement created by Harmony's shaking, however, awoke the unglamoured creature. Weasel leapt from the comfort of the pocket, turned his head and threw up.

"Cindy, love-" He had a thick British accent when he spoke. Robert immediatly thought of Georgie. "Cindy, love-uh, me knickers are soild with filth. Where have we gone to? Why is Harmony weeping so?"

Weasel turned to face Robert. He was always so nervous around the beast; Grendels had a nasty habit of snacking on little creatures such as himself. He nearly lost his tail to Gren YEARS ago.

Weasel began to tremble like a leaf. "Oh, umm, hello Mr. Robert. Grendel. I suppose you fine gentlemen wouldn't happen to know why we are in the park after hours?"

"No, Weasel. We all are wondering that, too."

"Oh dear." Wesel scanned the area. "Well, we bloody betta' get goin, than. Would hate ta' stay 'round here and-"

Lyla heard the accent and also thought of her precious Georgie Porgie. Oh, how she could relate to Harmony at that moment. She ran past the others and snatched Weasel in her arms. The distraught creature was not sure if this she Wolf would devour him in one bite or little by little.

"Oh, GOD-A Wolf!"

"OOOOH, you are just too damn precious, yes you are! I adore this little hat! OH and your outfit!"

Robert walked to a nearby tree and banged his head on the wood. This seemed to be better than the hangover itself. Draco chuckled, while Gren simply stood back. He was, however, annoyed with Harmony's continuing crying. He couldn't take it anymore; there was NO way her phone would work. NO ONE knew they were out there or HOW they got to the park in the first place.

Gren STILL blamed Rose. He walked over to Harmony, still sitting on the ground. He grabbed her phone and headed to the fountain.

"HEY!" Harmony stood up. "HEY! My phone! Someone-GREN!"

"Oh shut the fuck UP, Harmony! DAMN! All night with the fucking crying and your babies! WHA WHA! Tim ain't her, princess! He obviously was SMART and didn't drink the DAMN alcohol!"

Harmony threw herself at Gren, latching on to his shoe. "GREN NO! My phone-"

"It ain't working, Harmony! Fuck this!"

Gren tossed the phone into the water. It bubbled and sank straight to the bottom.

"NOOOOO!" Harmony fished it out of the water. "My phone-you monster!"

"Tell me something I DON'T know, princess!" Gren smircked. "Next time, CHARGE your fucking PHONE!"

Tez had to hold Harmony back; Gren smiled and chuckled at Harmony, now trying to sink her claws into Gren's neck. Robert heard the commotion and ran over to Gren. He threw his brother back, causing Gren to trip and land on his butt.

"OW, the fuck, Robert!"

"Stop, just....hey...STOP!"

Everyone paused, looking over at Robert. Draco was too ammused with Gren's antics. Always a show with that guy.

"Gren, enough! Harmony, your damn phone was DEAD anyways!"

"But-"

"SHUSH! Please....just...STOP! We need to get out of the park, GO back to the party and find out HOW we all got here! Hopefully, the party is continuing and someone knows SOMETHING! Grow up, let go of ANY bad thoughts and let's GO!"

Ow. His head. So much pain. Harmony ignored Gren, passing him by. She craddled her phone and followed Robert. Draco shrugged and joined the group; Tez was followed soon by Lyla, who was rather preoocupied at the moment with Weasel. The poor creature, pressed against her breasts, tried gasping for air.

"Miss Porgie.." Weasel clawed at her clevage. "Uhhh, Lyla, ma'am-I do believe you are rather suffocating me and-"

"OOOH You are too damn precious, YES you are! Yew you-"

"LYLA!" Robert turns to face Lyla. "STOP! You'll kill that damn rat with your tits, now let's go!"

Sticking out her tongue, Lyla continues to craddle the creature. Tez offered to take his friend but Lyla refused. Tez was hoping they would soon stop to rest; his feet were blistered and the headache was only getting worse.

Robert, followed by several others, returned to the bright lights and the city that never slept.

Here they go again.

Any questions or comments, leave them below!

• OH MY GURD! I can't wait to see it!

Sounds 'bout right when it comes to those two. :3 And you DID mention it...oh Pie...barely Tuesday, pie. Barely Tuesday....xD

Yep, I still have yet to reveal the surprise for youuuuuuuu- Hey, at least Tez covered his burp like a polite gentleman thief! XP But yea

• Pie is going to be PISSED knowing Charles came back

I am and I've already went out and bought me a gun...

Charles was gone. Jian unsheathed his second knife, double attacking those who came near. It wasn't an impossible situation. He could kill them all. But he wouldn't be left unwounded.

And, Charles had gotten away.

^^This. All this. I know nothing TOO severe will happen but there is this feeling I'm getting that makes me THINK Ava is going to regret even asking about her dad. Her knight in shining armor, however is VERY quick on his feet.

"I'm innocent....I'm innocent....innocent..." Ava's voice mumbled. She darted her eyes open all of the sudden, vaguely aware of the pain in

• Okay, what I got from this entire thing:

1. Gren is a dick to Harmony and phones
    2. Draco could care less; he's having fun watching the train wreck happen.
    3. Tez is trying to save all his dear friends and keep the peace
    4. Mr. Weasel can't remember when he's hungover
    5. Lyla and her obsession with the Brits and their accent and all things fluffy
    6. Lyla has huge boobs
    7. Robert will need therapy after this

I can't wait for more, man! This is too funny! :D

Jan Challenge ....Because now Robert is stuck with drunk, crying and possibly smelly people... Jan 4th; 2:00 am "I can't call my Ti

• So I finally got off my fat lazy ass and did some more writing :P This story is looking to be a long one, but I like long stories so this should be fun for me. For anyone who is reading my story The Devil Among Us on FanFiction.net, this story is not related to it in any way, though it's protagonist is my OC Nick. I hope you enjoy this tale and I will warn you on each chapter that it will contain strong language and violence (no smut this time around XD)

Chapter 1 – Welcome To Dystopia

10 years...

It had been 10 years since Nick, the Harbinger of Doom, had destroyed the Mundane world; he had reduced it to ashes in a matter of days, starting with Fabletown. The Wolf and the Witches couldn't stand up to the might of the Devil before them, one by the one the Witches fell, their magical powers being added to Nick’s own through the power of fear.

That was how Nick had become so powerful in the first place, a unique advantage of being the creation of the Horseman Death, was that if Nick could make his enemies fear him before they died, their souls could be taken and added to his. All the power, the experience, the memories; they would all come into him and be added to his already monstrous soul; he could burn people to nothing, he could tear them limb from limb, he could do anything he wanted to.

Over a thousand ways to kill a man and counting, Nick wasn't adverse to using weaponry either, Mundane or Fable it didn't matter, whatever it took to defeat his opponents. He liked having a challenge and Fabletown sure did give him one. But it fell in the end along with everything else around it; everyone fought and casualties were high, but those that realised that the end was near chose to flee back into the Homelands.

Unfortunately, The Adversary and his mighty Empire was waiting for them...

But Nick had a sudden change of heart, he didn't want these people to die inside their own Homeland, it didn't seem right that they lose everything all over again in a matter of seconds. He couldn't fathom why he thought that, but he had to do something.

Nick wasn't one for family, but he had one before he met Bloody Mary and conceived Lyra with her. The other 3 Horsemen: War, Pestilence and Famine; had all created Harbingers of their own...

War’s was Galen, Pestilence’s was Cormac and Famine’s was Aleesha. The white, black and yellow creatures; all skinless horses with their riders torsos attached behind their necks, laid waste to the Empire and his forces. The Empire fell soon enough, for who can withstand the embodiment of chaos and destruction it’s most prevalent form?

Nick killed The Adversary himself; he suffered unimaginable pain and suffering to rip off his head and mount it on a spike for all to see. The Harbinger’s should’ve all died that day; the magic and weapons used on them should’ve turned them into mulch within seconds, but they fought on regardless. Fear wasn't something a Harbinger knew, then again nor was love.

Nick had met the infamous mirror demon, Bloody Mary, in the Mundane world; the two had taken a liking to each other the instant they met, but it was more of a rivalry than an affectionate desire. The two often competed to see who the most capable and violent killer was; unfortunately Nick was far too good for Mary, she came to accept this reluctant truth and in time their rivalry turned to friendship, and then to one of unbreakable love.

Nick had survived the assault on the Imperial City and emerged the triumphant victor; but the same could not be said for his brothers and sister. To his knowledge they had perished in the conflict, but Nick didn't care; he was selfish enough to live with the fact that he was the only Harbinger of Doom left in the world, he liked being unique.

Back in the present day; Nick had built a decently-sized house in the middle of a forest clearing for Mary and himself, but they soon discovered that Mary was pregnant with child. The child turned out to be a beautiful baby girl; Mary cried for the first time in centuries at seeing her newborn daughter.

Mary had had a child before, but a jealous lover took the infant and its life from her out of spite; Mary couldn't live with her grief, so she took her own life with a shard of the mirror she loved to look at herself in every day.

But something wasn’t going to let her die that day, the spirit of a wailing Mother who had also lost a child spoke to her of revenge and merged with Mary’s dying body, it reinvigorated her in an instant and Mary took her evil husband’s life with the same shard. Some of his blood had spattered across her head during the psychotic slaughter and Mary liked how it painted her hair with bangs of red.

Ever since then her hair had retained its bright red bangs, but Mary had changed a lot since leaving the Mundane world.

She wasn't filled with the same desire for bloodlust and carnage that she was whilst working for the Crooked Man; now she was focused fully on raising her family with Nick, and he was strangely content to do so as well. But the past would always be with Nick, he would always be remembered as the one who destroyed Fabletown and it didn't matter if he destroyed the Empire as well afterwards; by then the damage had already been done...

“I fucking hate this” Mary was quietly complaining about her knitting needles; she had been trying for days now to make a scarf for Lyra, the winter season was closing in and while her daughter wasn't bothered by the cold, appearances were everything in their family.

Since her birth, Mary had allowed her hair to grow just past her shoulders; she usually kept it in a ponytail with some loose strands of hair at the front (mostly her bright red bangs)

Right now she was a wearing a dark red dress with a brown corset; compared to other Fable women, Mary was of a more athletic build; she wasn’t as curvy as women like Snow White or Briar Rose, but she was hardly unappealing, the corset would help to accentuate her assets somewhat, but Mary couldn’t care less about her sex appeal.

She had always preferred a smart-casual look of a more masculine taste in the past, and Mary knew that she gave off signals of being a lesbian with her appearance and attitude. In truth Mary held an interest in both sexes, but had settled on one upon meeting Nick.

“Mommy!?” Lyra yelled from upstairs, she was a sweet girl by nature, but she had very quickly picked up on the headstrong attitudes of her parents; they taught Lyra about standing her ground at all times and to not let anyone push her around in any way. But Lyra’s birth had changed the two monsters, and they frequently encouraged her to be a kind person around others, they didn’t want their daughter to grow up a violent monster like them.

“In here, sweetie!” Lyra enters into the living room and Mary smiles at her little treasure; Lyra was 10 years old but quite mentally mature for her age; she looked like her Mother with her slight freckles and delicate features, but had some traits of her Father as well, her eyes were two different colours much like his: the left eye was hazel and the other was a glistening gold colour, plus she had his jet black hair.

Her hair went past her shoulders and flowed like silk in a small breeze, it had a whole streak of red in it on the right side, it wasn’t as wide as her Mother’s but it spanned the full length of her hair from scalp to tip. She had fair skin and was looking to grow up into a very beautiful young woman.

“Have you finished my scarf yet?” Lyra spoke with that slightly high-pitched voice that children of her age had; she sounded like her Mother but her voice sounded smoother and lighter, almost like a siren at sea.

“No, I can’t figure out these damn needles” Mary put the needles down with a huff and plopped her daughter onto her lap; she was wearing a cream-coloured silk gown that Nick had bought her months ago.

“Do you know where Daddy is?” Lyra had that look of intrigue on her face; Nick was an adventurous one and loved to play with his daughter when he could, right now it seemed she wanted to go on yet another adventure through the woods with him.

“He’s out hunting for dinner, sweetie; he’ll be back soon enough” Mary ruffles her daughter’s hair after she finishes speaking.

“I’ll go and find him!” In a flash Lyra hops off her Mother’s lap and runs outside; Mary walks quickly to the door “Don’t scare off the food!”

Meanwhile; a shirtless Nick had spent the last 20 minutes tracking a large deer through the forest, he was pretty sure this was a Mundane deer as it was timid of the rogue sounds Nick was making with snapping twigs and wasn’t speaking a word to anyone or anything. Nick drew his large black bow and knocked an arrow; he lined up the shot with the deer’s heart and was sure it would kill it in an instant.

“C’mon Bambi; nice and still” The deer suddenly looked up and went into a sprint just as Nick released the arrow; it struck the deer in its hind leg as it ran off. Nick cursed under his breath and was about to stand up before a pair of arms wrapped around his neck and he heard the familiar giggle of his daughter.

“I found you!” Nick dropped his bow and pulled his daughter round into a Fatherly hug, kissing her soft cheek as he did so “Sweetheart, you just scared off dinner...”

Lyra looked a little ashamed as Nick set her down, he was a lot bigger than her “Can I help you get it?” Nick crossed his arms and rubbed his chin as he pondered the thought with much exaggeration, after a while of looking into his daughter’s impossibly wide-eyed gaze, he relented “Ok, but no noise this time”

Lyra nodded and quickly followed her Father as he scanned the blood trail on the ground; not even 5 minutes later did they find the deer resting on its side near death. Nick pulled the arrow out of its leg with a slight grunt and handed it to Lyra “I think you’re ready”

Lyra took the arrow and walked up to the dying animal, it’s breath was weak and it looked as though it was about to fall asleep; Lyra knew what death was, but having this level of power over someone, the power to grant death, scared her more than anything. She was shaking as she brought the tip to the deer’s neck, but it didn’t pierce the skin.

Nick crouched down behind his daughter and put a hand to her shoulder, he understood what he was asking of her “It’s ok sweetie, you don’t have to do this now-” Lyra suddenly thrust the arrow as far into the deer as she could, it fell limp within seconds and she turned around with a sniffle. Nick hugged his daughter for comfort, but she shook her head “It’s ok Daddy, I had to sooner or later”

She smiled at her Father and Nick smiled back; afterwards Nick slung the huge carcass over his shoulder and held his daughter’s small hand as they walked slowly back to the house.

So; what do we think everyone?

I'm not sure when I will get the next chapter up (maybe tomorrow) but it will be a tense one hopefully :D

• Are these part of the Lyla that YOU created pudding_pie? :P

Guilty as charged, my good man. xD Love to see others also taking notice of her love interest and um, assets too. XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lyla and her obsession with the Brits and their accent and all things fluffy Lyla has huge boobs Are these part of the Lyla that YOU created pudding_pie? :P

• Lyla and her obsession with the Brits and their accent and all things fluffy

Lyla has huge boobs

Are these part of the Lyla that YOU created pudding_pie? :P

Okay, what I got from this entire thing: * Gren is a dick to Harmony and phones * Draco could care less; he's having fun watching the

• Jian-min crawled across the pavement, his arms and legs aching and bruised. He made it out from under the bridge, collapsing onto the ground just as he reached the grass. He peaked up at the sky, which was slowly growing brighter as the sun rose.

"Jian." The Huntsman's voice came from above. "Get up."

Jian groaned. "Nooooooo...I'm too hurt."

The Huntsman kicked his already injured legs. He couldn't possibly make it hurt more than it already did.

"Get. Up. You Lazy. Piece. Of Shit."

Jian winced as he got on his knees and drew his body to a standing position. He slumped forward as he faced his superior. "There. Happy?"

"How many attacked you?"

"Hundreds. Well, it seemed like hundreds. When the swarm, their bodies look as if they're all merging. Especially in the darkness, when the only source of light is a bewitched stone-"

"Did you see where the Subject went with the girl?"

Jian-min blinked, processing the question. "He-...Um...." His head gazed over under the bridge, whose shadows were slowly retracting from the growing brightness. "No. I failed."

The muscles in the Huntsman's face tensed visibly. Jian swallowed a gulp. "I am sorry-"

"An apology won't fix this," The Huntsman's voice was only stern. He couldn't be angry with the boy, only disappointed. He walked back under the bridge, leaving Jian to stand awkwardly alone and in pain.

"Should I call in the others?" Jian's voice trailed at the end as he watched his superior analyze the scene. Guilt tugged at his gut, among other things, and he felt a bit queasy standing up. He pressed his body against the nearest light pole and pulled out his cellphone. He mass-texted the other Ops, his phone buzzing with replies seconds later. He slunked down, his energy dissipating faster and faster.

All that clouded his mind, after the attack, was the look on Ava's face before she disappear. It screamed at him,'Help Me! Please, Help Me!'

And he didn't. He felt the dark pulling at his eyes,unconsciousness whispering his name. He often imagined the voice of his head in desperate times to be his mother. Prodding him to push on. That voice faded into obscurity as his vision grew cloudy. The last thing he saw before passing out entirely was Swineheart's grave expression as he was lifted off the ground by fellow agents.

Ava opened her eyes. She was in a bed, with an IV poking in her arm. She was draped in the sort of gown you found at a hospital.

How long had she been out? He stomach growled fiercely as she sat up.

"Where-" She coughed, clearing her throat. "Where am I?"

She was stupid to have talked. There wasn't anyone in the room. She was utterly alone. But, she noticed that the pain was gone. Numb. She felt entirely numb. She stood, and despite the fear of falling, she kept a steady pace out of the room, using her IV pole to help her stand. She was healed, but still weak. And starving.

The place was gorgeous. red velvet curtains covering windows that towered high above her. She noticed that it must have been night time, because of the lack of light that should have been pouring out the sides.

The halls extended for eternity. She couldn't find anything helpful, and her anxiety was peaking to the max. Breathe, she commanded herself.

She opened a set of doors at the end of the first corridor. It revealed a grand ballroom, lit with bright candles and set as if it were waiting for people to arrive.

"How strange..." She whispered, to no one in particular.

"It is?"

Her voice made Ava jump. She turned to look for it, but there was no one.

"Where are you?" He voice quivered.

"Look up."

Against her inner will, Ava's head trailed upward toward the ceiling. There was a....girl?

No, she wasn't a girl. Her body shimmered as if it were made of glittering glass, her eyes fully black in the torchlight of the hallway. She held a grin, which revealed needle sharp teeth and her surprisingly human-shaped body gripped a hanging chandelier with a fraction of her hand. She must have been strong. Ava stifled a scream, her fingers stopping it from exiting her mouth and echoing in the grand hall. She watched as the creature- She assumed it was a female - jumped down, gracefully landing on her feet.

She held her glittering hand out. "Bellatrix. But, Bella. For short."

Ava hesitated. She still had both hands over her mouth, choking back the urge to run away.

"Not the talking type? I respect that. Listen, Charles put me in charge of you. I'm basically your body guard slash prison ward and so long as you stay within your limits then I will be surprisingly lenient on you." She flashed a charming smile, pushing her hair behind her ear, still holding out her hand.

Ava took it. She was afraid it would feel funny, like slime or rocks or something. But it just felt like normal skin. They shook. Well, Bellatrix did more shaking than Ava. Bellatrix lead Ava into the ballroom, her eyes glowing in with the hue of the room.

"Charles would be pleased to know you're awake!" She said excitedly. She practically forced Ava down into one of the chairs. nearest to the door. The faint noise of piano strummed across the room, on the stage, but she could see no performers. Magic? She had no idea what was happening. Ava was still not entirely convinced this wasn't a dream.

Bellatrix clapped her hands, creating a brief surge of the lights. Ava had no idea how to perceive this place. She didn't know if she should like it or hate it. She just sat and watched as Bella pranced around the floor, acting as if she were a dancer among other dancers at some sort of royal gathering.

The main doors to the room, at the top of a set of stairs, swung wide. It was him, with a sheen of glory seeming to emanate from his body. He carried a few books in one arm, his other one carrying a thick coat.

"Bellatrix Celeste Brandish!" Charles' voice echoed. She stopped, frozen at his words, but didn't seem too serious about it.

"What? I was having some fun."

"You can't get distracted on the job," He reminded her. Ava was able to truly study the features on Charles' face in the light. He was light toned, with medium length black-brown hair that curled similarly to hers. Had it been longer, they probably would have looked like twins from behind. She gulped as he pulled a chair on the opposite side of her chair.

Charles smiled. "Do you like it?"

Ava hadn't realized that he was talking to her yet. She stared at him, her eyes focusing and unfocusing on the subject of her nightmares. Oddly enough, he didn't scare her now. She was merely curious now.

Charles cleared his throat. "Um...maybe that was too broad a question. How are you feeling, my darling?"

My darling?

"Better," She admitted. "Uh...how long have I been out?"

"Not very long," Charles told her, opening up the oldest looking book in the stack. It was filled with photos.

"What's that?"

Charles laughed. "I'm supposed to be asking the questions, you know."

Confused, Ava retracted herself deep into the cushiony chair. She could see past Charles' head that Bellatrix was off in some sort of magical fairy land again, wandering about and occasionally lying flat against the floor on her back.

"It's okay," His voice purred. "I won't hurt you."

She didn't know whether she should trust him. A million question swarmed her head at the moment, and she was eager to start spilling them out between them, but something held her back. Could he be trusted? Was he genuinely being kind?

"What do you need me for?" The question came out not quite right. She wasn't sure how to word it, but that seemed to be the best way. She watched as Charles arched his brow, though he did not take his eyes off the book. He smiled a few times, his fingers grazing the pages softly.

"What makes you think I need you for something? I was merely strolling in the park when I saw you. You needed help. Me, being your father-"

"How do you know I'm your daughter?" She uttered. She was severely confused. "And why were you and Jian-min fighting? And how come-" I see you in my nightmares? She cut herself off mid sentence, figuring she should wait for other answers before asking more.

Charles cough, and she noticed a splotch of blood getting on the white cuffs of his suit. "My, my. Those are hard. Well-" Charles flipped back to the first page of the book. His hands slipped behind the protective film, and he drew out a really old photo.

"Do you recognize this person?" He asked, handing her the the picture.

Mary. She knew exactly who the child was in that photo. She also realized how strikingly similar her and her sister truly were. The same curling dark hair and shape of her face. Something that their father also seemed to have. She pushed it back across the table timidly. She wasn't sure what he was trying to tell her.

"I took that photo when she was.....mmmmm, 4?" He said casually. Ava nodded her head, unsure what she should be saying or thinking.

"These are your other brothers and sisters," He said. It was a mass photo of a bunch of boys and girls. So many of them....

"I thought my only sister was Mary," Ava whispered. "And my only brother was Jackson. Theres..."

"About seven more," Charles finished her sentence. "This one is Cara....That one is Jonathan....That one is..."

Ava didn't pick up on the rest. She was just staring as he talked, picking out all the features she shared with these children. They all seemed as though they were nothing alike, and yet they all either bore the same shape of their face, or the curl in their hair, or the shape of their bodies. Her thumb traced Mary, the tallest of them all.

"Mary was the oldest. And the most rebellious." Charles muttered. "I don't suppose she told you anything, has she?"

Ava shook her head. Mary has said absolutely nothing. But the way she would react....the tears.....there had to be a reason why she wouldn't want to talk. There had to be more than just childish rebellion. Right?

Charles snapped his finger, causing Bella's attention to perk to his side, like a dog.

"Bring food. My poor daughter is probably starving."

"Right away, sir!" Bella chanted, then skipped through one of the side doors.

At that, Ava's belly growled loud. Charles smiled again, skipping a few pages in to his memory book. She watched him as he closed it, his fingers still around the group photo of all his children.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked Ava.

Ava's throat constricted. If he loved her, why hadn't he talked to her? Why hadn't he contacted them earlier, or made his presence known?

"Your mother..." He began, but looked away. "She's alright?"

Ava raised her brow, confused. "Huh?"

"Did she survive your birth?"

Ava nodded faster than she wanted to. It made he a bit dizzy.

Charles smiled. "Lovely."

She was extremely uncomfortable. His gaze...it was too much. Too charming. Too...demeaning. She felt as if he could see her insides. Her secrets and hidden feelings.

Bella came in, with someone dressed like a chef and they were pushing a cart filled with cakes and mini sandwiches. It was set next to the table, and then they took off each platter and placed it between Ava and Charles. She could no longer force the hunger pains down. Ava's hands grabbed the nearest things, stuffing them into her mouth as if it were a year since her last meal.

"Eat up," Charles said. "There's a long day ahead of you. I will see you later. Bellatrix?"

"Yes sir?"

"See her to her room after this. Get her dressed in the dress I picked out?"

"Aye aye, captain!"

He left as fast as he'd come. Ava found herself choking down more than she could chew, her mind still swamped with questions. Maybe when she saw him again, they would be answered. For now, she feasted.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• You'll see how it works out. Jian-min is totally her knight in shining armor, lol. He'll save her, for sure. For now though, he must focus with what he was dealt. You'll find out WHY they knew each other, WHY Charles has kidnapped Ava, and WHY it's imperative he's found. AND, why he's back in the first place. All in due time <3

Pie is going to be PISSED knowing Charles came back I am and I've already went out and bought me a gun... Charles was gone. Ji

1. Yes (hopefully @EMMPYESS won't kill me for that xD)
    2. Yes again. I saw the name Daren; I hope Draco is the right one...
    3. He seems like the peacekeeper out of them all
    4. Right again (although @LupineNoir can tell me otherwise if I'm wrong
    5. YOU said it, not me xD
    6. Yes. Yes she does :P
    7. And yes again lol

Glad you like it so far. Having fun with this challenge!!

Okay, what I got from this entire thing: * Gren is a dick to Harmony and phones * Draco could care less; he's having fun watching the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.