Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Oh man XD This was absolutely awesome XD Is this how she acts when she's drunk? Because I'm all on board with it XD Seriously! I love the fact that Harmony's frantic shaking caused Mr. Weasel to barf XD That was great!

He nearly lost his tail to Gren YEARS ago

Ha XD I can see it!

Oh, how she could relate to Harmony at that moment.

Can I just say that I MIGHT be fangirling right now >.> lmao my Harmony is hanging out with all the cool kids (despite the current circumstances.) It's the best thing ever XD

He couldn't take it anymore; there was NO way her phone would work. NO ONE knew they were out there or HOW they got to the park in the first place.

Oh shit.

He walked over to Harmony, still sitting on the ground. He grabbed her phone and headed to the fountain.

OH shit...

"HEY!" Harmony stood up. "HEY! My phone! Someone-GREN!"

"Oh shut the fuck UP, Harmony! DAMN! All night with the fucking crying and your babies! WHA WHA! Tim ain't her, princess! He obviously was SMART and didn't drink the DAMN alcohol!"

Ugh. I've been impaled. Lol, I can't stop laughing XD It's so great!

Harmony literally can't even work a flip phone, let alone the one she has now XD I can see her not realizing that it's dead and flipping out because it's not like Mary is around to tell her how to work it XD It's great XD

XD

"NOOOOO!" Harmony fished it out of the water. "My phone-you monster!"

Still laughing XD Oh my god my insides hurt XD

You'll kill that damn rat with your tits, now let's go!

Ah man. This was amusing. I swear I can't wait for the next one!

JJwolf posted: »

Jan Challenge ....Because now Robert is stuck with drunk, crying and possibly smelly people... Jan 4th; 2:00 am "I can't call my Ti

• Yes (hopefully @EMMPYESS won't kill me for that xD)

No, I completely approve of all your choices XD

* Yes (hopefully @EMMPYESS won't kill me for that xD) * Yes again. I saw the name Daren; I hope Draco is the right one... * He seems like

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

-wipes forehead-

Whew! I was worried you and the others may not like it but glad you do! And yes. This is how Harmony acts drunk. XD

Harmony comes off as that sweet girl that just happened to run into trouble. After all, it WAS her great aunt's birthday. What could possibly go wrong? XD I figured the part with her and Gren would be interesting. :) Won't be the end of THAT little issue....XD

And he whole squishing Weasel bit. Lyla and her, ummm, rather impressive assets. After this, perhaps it would be wise for Robert to avoid parties, Rose and alcohol. Glad you liked it along with the others. If I make a boo boo and you notice it, let me know. :3

EMMYPESS posted: »

Oh man XD This was absolutely awesome XD Is this how she acts when she's drunk? Because I'm all on board with it XD Seriously! I love the fa

• @pudding_pie Your surprise awaits you in this chapter of mine, let me know if you like it!

Chapter 6: Heartbreak

"Here it is, the Pudding 'n Pie. Hmmm." The Irish girl hunched down a little to look at a notice that was taped to the front entrance. It read, "The Pudding 'n Pie Gentleman's Club: Forever Condemned On Behalf of Fabletown's Government." Her eyes scanned the notice again to make sure what she was reading was correct.

"...Just what have you gotten yourself into, Lily?"

Fayde looked around to make sure no cars or pedestrians were passing by. When the coast was clear, she joyfully eased into her spirit form, inevitably passing through the wooden door as if it was made of sand.

When she became flesh again, the hall -or what she assumed to be the hall- was pitch-black. Fayde waited for her eyes to adjust to the darkness to see if there was a light switch along the walls. To her luck, however, she happened to locate a light dial near the door instead, and willingly turned the dial like her very life depended on it.

The lights flickered to life, illuminating the hallway and the rest of the building. Fayde could already tell that whoever was tasked to shut this place down permanently didn't do a very thorough job. It's almost like... they wanted to get out of the club as fast as possible. Regardless, she walked toward the main room.

The main room: from the neon lighting, to the bar, to the stripper pole located on the stage. Everything about the place was eerie, which had made her uncomfortable.

Since there were no stools or chairs in sight, she leaned against the bar to recollect her thoughts. "God, I miss you already, Lily. If only I would've come to Fabletown with you and Holly - then maybe, just maybe, everything would've been different."

"Yes, Fayde, why did you stay? Surely it wasn't because of your fondness for me."

The poor girl stumbled, as she held her head in pain. "Mmph, headache all of a sudden, or migraine - whichever one..."

Then, it dawned on her. "No, no, it can't be him," She laughed. "I'm just hearing voices again."

"Yes, you're just hearing voices, Fayde. Clearly, you are a grade-A, one hundred percent, crazy cuckoo bananas person. Yes, you are!"

Fayde's vision began to darken, while the lights started to flicker on and off.

Then, Fayde's eyes became clear as day. Her eyes widened when she started seeing the tall, shadowy figure with wings slowly forming behind the bar in front of her. Any means of escape or screaming her head off was out of the question at this point, she unfortunately knew this well.

"Faydey, Faydey, Faydey. I am SO disappointed you didn't say goodbye, I thought we were best buddies for life?"

"No, not anymore." She replied coldly. "Not after what you made me do."

"Really now? And what might that be, Faydey?"

"You fucking know. My family slain before my eyes. You promised, you've fucking promised me that no harm would come to them!"

"Oh, my sweet Faydey, don't you see? Their deaths mean nothing to me, besides, I wasn't the one who made them suffer."

Fayde's eyes turned blood-red, as her nails dug into the wood of the counter. The shadow figure smiled coolly in response. He knew that Fayde wouldn't do a thing to harm him, after all, she couldn't anyway.

"Oh stop it, I know you still adore me. Especially after we've had ALL those precious moments together."

"By the way, coming to New York's Fabletown to escape your past was a HUGE mistake on your part, as well as you trying to feebly attempt to pry into manners of that dead troll for whatever reason. Anyway, you have Fable hit squads looking to collect on your bounty. Thought I'd let ya know."

"In fact," The shadow stood quiet. "There are a few coming your way right now. Kiss before I go?"

"Wait, hit squads? And no fucking kiss! Don't you realize what you've done to me?"

"Come on, just one. It'll make you feel better about all of this..."

She crossed her arms and turned her head to the side. "No, after all the broken promises, I'd rather die."

He bent down to look at her in the eyes, his shadows completely surrounding her. "I wasn't giving you a choice."

"Tez, look, the neon sign is on!"

"Hmm, so it is, Rose. Do you remember the plan?"

"Totally, we try to have a nice little chat with her first. If anything goes sour, I hold her at gunpoint while you knock her unconscious with your nightstick."

Tezoth nodded as he held his weapon out of admiration. "Correct, Rose Bud. Now let's get this over with, so I can have you all to myself later."

Rose smirked. "Mmm, I can hardly wait."

Both of them walked to the door. "Hmm. This, this is odd."

"What?" Rose stood by his side.

"The door is still locked, there are no signs of forced entry."

"Maybe she went in the back?"

"Probably. Would you mind checking it out for me, Rose?"

"No problemo." Rose went around the corner and into the alleyway. She yelled, "This one is locked too!" Rose jogged back to the front.

Tez scratched his head. "Hmm, I'm afraid that Holly's friend is a ghost of some sorts. That's what I'm assuming, anyway."

"Change of plan? Or..."

"No, we stick to the same plan. The only different part now is that I go in the back while you go in the front. I'll unlock the doors for us."

Click, click, click, click! "There you go, be careful in there Rose."

"Well, you might as well give me a lil' dragon smooch before I put my life on the line, again."

The thief grabbed her waist and pulled her close. "I'd be honored to." He locked his lips onto hers and kissed deeply. She was taken back by his powerful romance.

The couple stopped kissing. "Phew, Tezoth! A little more than I asked for, but that'll do, dragon, that'll do."

He smiled and snuck to the back. Rose turned the door handle and went inside.

Rose looked down the corridor, and quickly pulled out her gun out from the back of her pants. It was sort of sad for her to see one of her past party areas being condemned like this, regardless, she ventured cautiously to the main room.

Rose Red stood in shock as soon as she saw what seemed to be Fayde standing idly at the bar, covered in some sort of darkness.

"Fayde? Is that really you?"

"Why, of course it's me. Rose Red from the bar, right?"

"Uhh, yes." Rose was internally panicking when her red eyes and brightly-white smile faced her, and by how the darkness covered the rest of Fayde's facial features.

"Well, um, Fayde - I need you to come with me."

"Into the light? No, the light burns. I like it best where the shadows flourish."

"Okay, um, we can wait until nighttime. Until then, we'll just wait here, I guess." Rose Red tried looking behind Fayde without raising suspicion. To her relief, she saw the door to the dressing room open.

And there was Tezoth, he looked around the club, only to see more shadows covering the room. He looked at Rose, who was standing in fear for her life. She mouthed to him, "This is her, I think she's possessed!"

Tez nodded and hoped that whatever strength he had, would be enough to knock out Fayde from behind.

"So, um, Fayde. How'd you get all dark suddenly?" Rose asked.

"Dark? I was always dark, and soon, all of Fabletown will know why you don't interfere in a Banshee's business."

"Banshee? I-"

Tezoth raises his nightstick, inevitably giving a non-fatal blow to the back of Fayde's skull. Both of them quickly stepped away from her as soon as her body laid flat on the floor.

"Wow, Tez, looks like you've done it!"

"Yeah, I suppose I have, haven't I? I-"

The dragon clutches at his heart.

"Tez?"

He falls over, coughing up blood, as his body hits the ground with a thud. Fayde's shadowy-self materializes over him. "Such a shame."

Rose started to sob. "What the fuck, just WHAT IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!?" She aimed her pistol at Fayde.

"Don't worry, he won't be feeling anything soon enough." Fayde strutted toward her. "If you want, you can join him."

"Get, get away from me! I-"

Bright flashes of light flooded the room. Rose shielded her eyes in an instant, while Fayde, in agony, screamed as the shadows possessing her soon disintegrated into nothingness.

Rose's eyes fluttered open, all of the shadows she'd seen before were gone. Tezoth was laying on the floor, still breathing in whatever breath he had left. And then, out of all the situations, stood Harmony.

"H-Harmony? Is that you?"

Harmony smiled. "Yes, Aunt Rose. It's me."

"What, what are you doing here... It's dangerous..."

"Thankfully, not dangerous anymore."

"But, how?"

"You'd be amazed at how light can expel the darkness. I, well, I had help in finding the circuit breaker. It honestly wouldn't be fair if I gave myself all the credit."

"On the other hand," Harmony looks at Tezoth. "She says he can pull through if the thief receives medical attention from Swineheart."

"Who?" And what about her?" Rose angrily looks at the unconscious body of the Irishwoman.

"She doesn't want her name to be revealed. She also says that Fayde, the girl over there, deserves a second chance."

Rose brushed herself off as she got up. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. This is too much for me now, just as long as I can see my Tezzy healthy again, I'll do anything at this point."

Vivian smiled. "You did a phenomenal job, Harmony." And soon, the angel in the purple dress, vanished before the girl's eyes.

END, of Chapter 6.

I think this may be my most interesting installment yet! Do you have any questions or concerns? Feel free to ask or inquire!

• Now that was pretty coolio. It's nice to see a guy that used to be bent on havoc and destruction, currently living the relaxed life of a Woodsman.(totally not intentional)

Btw, lovin' that 'adorableness' of Lyra.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I finally got off my fat lazy ass and did some more writing :P This story is looking to be a long one, but I like long stories so this sh

• Thnx Dragon!

Nick isn't quite reformed though, and Lyra... she has a ways to go yet...

Now that was pretty coolio. It's nice to see a guy that used to be bent on havoc and destruction, currently living the relaxed life of a Woodsman.(totally not intentional) Btw, lovin' that 'adorableness' of Lyra.

• I will certainly look forward to the change, then. (muahahaha)

Thnx Dragon! Nick isn't quite reformed though, and Lyra... she has a ways to go yet...

• Sorry this response is so damn late, but I'm genuinely glad to see you back, Tetra. :) I hope that the "Fable" in question is able to continue his studies to the best he can, happy in mood and knowing that if he ever needs someone to talk to all he has to do is look to that forum. :)

Tetra posted: »

Apologies Tetra stepped out of the train. He was back in Fabletown. For the first time in about eight years he smiled not because he was

• Who's 'EMMPYESS'? ;)

* Yes (hopefully @EMMPYESS won't kill me for that xD) * Yes again. I saw the name Daren; I hope Draco is the right one... * He seems like

• It is nice to see Nick is KIND of letting the past be in the past. Nick killing the Adversery was the most satisfying to picture. Your prior description of Nick and then reading this chapter made it even better. Now Nick hunting Deer. Classic. :)

Lyra is the cutest freakin' thing in the world. :D

So I finally got off my fat lazy ass and did some more writing :P This story is looking to be a long one, but I like long stories so this sh

• Lyra's cuteness will take a turn though...

And trust me when I say Nick is a gratuitously violent person :P

pudding_pie posted: »

It is nice to see Nick is KIND of letting the past be in the past. Nick killing the Adversery was the most satisfying to picture. Your prior

• Nice to see you back! Hope Germany is treating you well; gute Sicht. :)

Otherwise, I have to agree with Snow that a crawling in the back of one's medulla oblongata is just like a red light on your car dashboard. (After Googling it, that is. I thought it might be a muscle in the neck to begin with.)

And the tension between Maran and Bigby is most certainly still present! Be a shame if it wasn't, really. xD

Anubis85 posted: »

Yuu huu I'm back dumplings! Got settled in Germany, arrived late for classes, no thanks to the German Consulate. Had a draft for the 4th Cha

• Fayde just found herself in a whole lot of trouble. The mysterious man has me wondering just what the hell is going on and WHO he is; before noticing it was a HE, I thought the voice was Lily. Or one of the other dancer's who KNOW Lily and then another member of either Fayde or Holly's family. Refreash my memory if you did mention the unknown man with Fayde. I thought for a second it was Georgie, considering this IS after the CM and I don't know where Georgie stands with you....

Harmony to the rescue! I loved the idea of the woman in the purple dress helping Fayde and Harm out. Viv sure is in the giving mood for second chances, which I adore. Plus, Rose and Tez being all couple like. <3

I loved this and can't wait for more!

@pudding_pie Your surprise awaits you in this chapter of mine, let me know if you like it! Chapter 6: Heartbreak "Here it is, the Pudd

• I would think not; she is the combination of Nick AND Mary. :D So, with that being said, I look forward to more of the dystopia chapters. And picturing Nick in the woods...for now....:D

Lyra's cuteness will take a turn though... And trust me when I say Nick is a gratuitously violent person :P

• I would think not

All will be revealed :D

I would think not; she is the combination of Nick AND Mary. So, with that being said, I look forward to more of the dystopia chapters. And picturing Nick in the woods...for now....:D

• No need to apologize! Thank you Lupine :) this fable will do his best and will stay happy in mood and when he is in need of friends he will look here at the forums!

LupineNoir posted: »

Sorry this response is so damn late, but I'm genuinely glad to see you back, Tetra. I hope that the "Fable" in question is able to continue

• "Hey-" Gren points to himself. "You are talking to the forest master of fucking Fabletown, bro.

Yep, that's a hung over Gren right there. xD Ahh, this chapter was entertaining. :)

Jan Challenge ....Because this has the Grendel brothers ALL over it....>:D Tuesday; Jan 4th Midnight Or, so that is what Robert'

• Dang it JJwolf! These are way to funny and my stitches from my wisdom teeth being pulled are going to get torn out XD I require more! :D

Jan Challenge ....Because we have no idea what is going on.... Jan 4th 1:30 "We are still in Central Park." "No!" Gren was deter

• edited January 2015

I apologize if I made this confusing at first. At least you figured it out on your own though! And no, I haven't mentioned his particular name yet. :)

I'll mention the fate of Georgie soon enough as well. :)

Fayde just found herself in a whole lot of trouble. The mysterious man has me wondering just what the hell is going on and WHO he is; before

• The theme song I thought would be perfect for my current original character, Fayde Everwind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E

• Oh, this chapter. XD I love how you've included our characters, and you've somehow managed to make Mr. Weasel more British than ever before! It's great. XD

Weasel leapt from the comfort of the pocket, turned his head and threw up.

"Cindy, love-" He had a thick British accent when he spoke. Robert immediatly thought of Georgie. "Cindy, love-uh, me knickers are soild with filth. Where have we gone to? Why is Harmony weeping so?"

The way you make him talk -- after reading this I had to take a moment to compose myself because I was basically giggling so much. XD

"Oh dear." Wesel scanned the area. "Well, we bloody betta' get goin, than. Would hate ta' stay 'round here and-"

Like Pie said, he just forgets he's hungover and gets all 'Keep Calm and Carry On'! I've got no idea what Cindy would say if she saw Lyla grasping onto Weasel in such a manner, but hopefully he won't die from Lyla's ample cleavage -- it's not a particularly heroic death. XD

Also, apologies for not commenting on your stories of late! I've gotten awfully behind and I'm catching up; this was well worth skipping forward for!

Jan Challenge ....Because now Robert is stuck with drunk, crying and possibly smelly people... Jan 4th; 2:00 am "I can't call my Ti

• "Yipp, yipp, yipp!"

Emily remained under the sheets. Puddles, like every morning, was up at the crack of dawn. She searched the bed and when she didn't feel Gren, Emily knew he was at work. Emily peeked over the sheets and noticed a purple note taped next to the lamp.

"Fook...means I gotta get up."

"YIPP, YIPP, YIPP!"

"Puddles!" Emily knew there was no choice but to get up. "Shut up, dog!"

Emily reached over to grab the note. It was from Gren; he was working until four that afternoon and would stop at the store to grab some things for baked Potatos. If there was anything Emily craved or desired, call him or leave a text message. Emily's mouth watered when she pictured a steaming hot baked potato with bacon, cheese, sour cream and chives. Her stomach began to rumble.

"Bloody 'ell, I'm hungry. Hold on, loves-mommy is getting up."

Emily sometimes wished she had extra arms or at least a Butler to help around the house. With Gren working, Emily was often left alone. Vivian did some help but what could the spirit of the Pudding n' Pie's previous hostess do in regards to cooking and cleaning? Emily inhaled deeply, prepared for the cold and stepped out from beneath the covers.

"God damn bloody fookin' 'ell it's cold!" Emily grabs the robe. "Gren really needs to fix that bloody heater..."

While Emily dressed, Vivian appeared from outside the bedroom door. She walked over to Emily and placed her hand on the Emily's abdomen.

"They are beautiful, Emily."

"Ya' KNOW what they are, Viv?"

Vivian kisses the top. Even with a thick article of clothing like a bathrobe, Vivian could see the rapid growth of the four babies. Vivian pictured her endearing Emily, full term and on the couch; feet propped up, bucket of ice cream beside her and the television turned to her annual 'Shark Week' mania. For some odd reason, Bloody Mary was in her vision, too; barefoot, loud and eating her third cheeseburger.

"Maybe....more of WHAT they are and look like..."

Emily wanted to know right than. Forget waiting another two days. But it wouldn't be fair to Grendel, if she knew before he did.

"Don't ya' tell me, Viv." Vivian moved out of Emily's way. "I wanna be surprised..."

"Good." Vivian sits on the bed. "I wasn't going to tell you anyways."

While Emily removed the robe and began dressing into her outfit for the day, the mirror on the desk began to vibrate. A white light escaped the glass and out popped a hand. Vivian rolled her eyes; Mary must have known Gren was out for the morning and this was her chance to be with Emily. Mary stood in the middle of the room.

"Right on time, Ems." She whistles at a naked Emily. "Damn....dat ass."

Emily throws her slipper at Mary. "Knock if off, ya' pervert. Ya' keep talkin' like that and I'm gunna hafta' start questioning ya' woman."

Mary mocked Emily's ranting. "Damn. You're getting pretty big, Emily. I was HUGE with Sheila. Ugh. That was a tough pregnancy."

Emily hooks on her bra and grabs her sweatpants. "I 'member that one. Didn't help she was a little asshole in the makin', Mary."

"Just like her mommy. What are you hoping to have?"

"Me and Gren don't really care. I'd like at LEAST one boy. Would hate ta' be like me sister and get only girls."

Mary snorts. "The Jersey Devil has girly sperm. Who would have thought. Hope your swamp soaking, cave dwendling monster gives you some boys."

Vivian rolls her eyes and peers over at Emily. She wanted to tell Mary off; she never got along with the mysterious woman in the mirror and had no idea Emily's friendship. Sure, she was married to Georgie Junior but that didn't give Mary the advantage to do what she wanted.

Emily finishes off her outfit was a PINK sweater; normally, Emily would not be caught in anything related to Victoria's Secret but it was a gift; her dear, sweet Gren noticed it and immediatly thought of her. Emily remembered the conversation prior to the sweater purchase. She couldn't get mad.

"Well, Mary. Ya' ready ta' go out there?"

"Sure, why not. You going to Peter's place?"

"Peter....?"

"Uh, for Holly? I thought she made you one of the Bride's Maids for the wedding this year?"

With the preperations of her kids and looking for a bigger place, Emily had completly forgotten about Holly's wedding.

"Damn!" Emily grabbed her phone. "That was ta' day?!"

"YIPP, YIPP, YIPP!" Puddles, hearing Mary's voice, ran around the corner. The hair along his back pricked up.

Mary chuckles. "This little thing here-Football with legs."

"Be nice ta' me Puddles. He's been barkin' all morning-"

"YIPP, YIPP, YIPP!"

Mary's lips curl back as the Dog appraches her. Puddles carefully sniffs at her boot. With his tails between his legs, Puddles turns and runs back in Emily's direction. Vivian, annoyed and frustrated, sat on the couch and waited. Oh how she wished others could see her.

"Mary-"

"I didn't do it, Ems. All I did was sit and-"

Emily bends down to pick up her shivering dog. It glared over at Mary and when hissed, Puddles faced the front and tried his best to avoid Mary. Mary never did anything to the dog. It was her presence and the smell Puddles picked up. He was not a fan of Junior, either but at least he didn't smell of death and horror.

"Damn-I love how Peter has a cellphone and the mutha' fucka' neva' answers it!"

"Think he's working. Try Holly."

"Do ya' know if Katie or Penny will be there?"

"I'm PRETTY sure Penny is there and Katie will show up later in the afternoon."

Emily grabs her keys. "Well, than let's head ova' there. I'm sure Holly is home and-"

"Road Trip!" Mary grabs her arm. How exciting but taking cars and cabs are stupid-let's do it the FUN way."

Emily glances over at Vivian. Standing up, Vivian could only stand beside Emily, take her hand and remain silent. What choice did she have? Even when she wwas alive, Vivian always would lose to someone like Mary. No competition here.

"It ain't gunna hurt me babies, will it?"

"No, silly." Mary touches the glass. "Why would I take you, if it would?"

"True and-"

"Great!" Mary grabs Emily and pulls her into the glass. "Watch where you step-cleaning day today."

Holly was taken back by surprise when she noticed Mary and a pregnant Emily pop through the mirror in her bar's bathroom. Normally she would kick Mary out; Mary liked to cause trouble in her bar and had a nasty habit of sneaking alcohol into plastic water bottles for later. Holly embarced Emily and like everyone else, she rubbed her stomach.

"Look at you, sweetie. You're beautiful. Know what they are yet?"

"Not for another two days."

Emily could not wait to surprise Junior and Holly. One of the babies would have them as their godparents; it was a big deal to her family and Emily could still recall her godparents: Malcom and her aunt Gina. Why Malcom, she never questioned but every year on her birthday, he'd give her a hillarious card and three hundred dollars. She was prepared for both Holly AND Junior to spoil the child who was named their godchild.

"Oh I can't wait to see them. I adore babies."

Holly never pictured herself as a mother until she and Peter began dating. Just last week, Holly too found out she was pregnant and expecting their first child later this month. Peter was thrilled and before everyone knew it, all of Fabletown was at their doorstep congragulating their Sheriff. This gave Ethan an excuse to purchase furniture and paint the nursery, now that he was living with them. As Holly saw it, free babysitter, too.

"Ya' must if ya' let that big lug give ya' one."

Mary was shocked. "You're pregnant, Troll?"

"Yes..." Holly tried to keep herself calm and collected. "I'm pregnant. Surprised you didn't know-"

"Eh, not my cup of tea. Besides, busy with my own little shits."

Holly grabs Emily's hand and leads her to the front of the bar. It was quiet and smelled like Lemon cleaner. Holly grabs her purse and bar keys.

"The dress appointment is in thirty minutes. I figure we had time to grab a coffee and-"

Mary runs to the door. "I call shotgun!"

She was gone before anyone could say a word; Holly and Emily found Mary already inside the vehicle, pretending to play the drums on the dashboard. The mirrors. Duh.

Holly and Emily entered the car and headed to a nearby Starbucks; Emily didn't mind the back. More room for her legs and gave Vivian an excuse to sit beside her.

Emily closed her eyes and listened to Mary play her 'drums.'

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• Oh no, it made sense; I'm kinda on slow today. My brain is in weekend mode....anyways, I'm glad to have figured it out. Ten points for Pie! :D

And I look forward to that as well. :3 (But who didn't see that, too?)

I apologize if I made this confusing at first. At least you figured it out on your own though! And no, I haven't mentioned his particular name yet. I'll mention the fate of Georgie soon enough as well.

• Would you like me to add one of your characters, too? :) Also, well wishes to those wisdom teeth. That was no joke for me.

Dang it JJwolf! These are way to funny and my stitches from my wisdom teeth being pulled are going to get torn out XD I require more!

• I JUST saw that right now. :O If Em wasn't going to murder me for how Harm is portrayed...now I butchered her name! XD

Who's 'EMMPYESS'?

• It's fine, Lupine. I was wondering when I'd see you again. :3 Missed ya'.

Anyways, I knew he was British and after reading Pie's stories with Georgie, I wanted to include how he spoke into Weasel. I do not remember if you ACTUALLY gave him a name; if you did, please tell me, so further chapters I cansay it. Unless, Weasel is fine. I had that in regards to Lyla; as mentioned in previous comments, she loves the Brits and fluffy creatures. Once Cindy understands, it won't see too bad.

If I happen to make a mistake, please let me know; I'd hate to mess up on YOUR character. :) But I'm glad you like it.

Oh, this chapter. XD I love how you've included our characters, and you've somehow managed to make Mr. Weasel more British than ever before!

• You can if you want to :) it suckered I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down. XD

Would you like me to add one of your characters, too? Also, well wishes to those wisdom teeth. That was no joke for me.

• I was waiting for Emily to scream at Puddles and sound all Georgie like. XD

I love that Vivian knows. Since you mentioned the godparents thing, it would be too cute if Ems made her one for the babies but it would be kind of weird, since no one else sees her. Glad Emily did not want to know. :3

Mary takes advantage of Gren's absence and it's hillarious to watch, not to mention Pudles is terrified of her. I can't wait to picture a very pregnant Emily in a dress. XD Considering she'll still be pregnant, I'm not sure. :) Correct me if I'm wrong.

AWWW! Holly is pregnant! Adorable Troll and Wolf babies! :) BABIES! GAH! Now I'm not sure WHO I'm more excited for: Emily or Holly. XD JK Emily. <3 Love my Emily.

Mary playing the drums. XD

"Yipp, yipp, yipp!" Emily remained under the sheets. Puddles, like every morning, was up at the crack of dawn. She searched the bed and w

• Jan Challenge

Jan 4th, 2:30am Downtown New York

........Because I had to stop FIVE times already........

Robert found a payphone and while dialing the number to Rose Red, the others sat on the curb and watched the streaking lights of passing cars. Weasel, still clutched tightly by Lyla, had finally given into the woman's need to baby talk and treat like a common house pet. The view was not too bad either. Damn. He'd erase that thought when Cindy and he were reunited once more.

Draco continued to smoke his cigarette like a damn freight train. He could care less if he returned to the party or not. His wife was going to tear him a new one anyways. He did, however, was beginning to feel sick again. His intake of alcohol was just as bad as the Grendel sitting beside him. Food sounded pretty damn good right about now.

Gren, slumped over, mumbled to himself. Harmony, for some odd reason, continued to hold her phone. If the dead battery was not enough, now she needed to purchase a new one. Oh how she wanted to kick Gren and watch him fall to the cold, hard ground. Harmony needed to have some fun at his current state.

"You're an asshole, Gren."

"Can't hear ya' when you mumble, Princess. Speak up."

"OH! You disrespectful, inconsiderate, dirty man!"

Gren burps and blows it in Harmony's direction. "Here ya' go-it's not a KISS but hopefully coming from my mouth, it will wake the beautiful Princess from her slumber."

Draco giggles. Glaring at the man with a burning cigarette, Harmony stands up. "That funny to you Draco, huh-"

"Kinda."

Tez, sitting on the opposite of Gren, attempts to comfort Harmony again. "Gren, can you-"

"Oh fuck off, Dragon boy. I'm not in the mood to deal with your ass right now."

"DRAGON boy?! I'll have you know back in the day, my kind kicked the Grendel's asses and-"

Gren stood up, nearly knocking Harmony down. "The fuck did you just SAY to me?!"

Tez clentched his fists into a ball. "Bring it, bitch! Bring it!"

Lyla noticed the confrontation and with Weasel clinging on to her neck for dear life, she runs over and tries to grab Gren's attention.

"STOP! Will you cut it OUT, Gren! If Emily finds out-"

"Emily will be PROUD that I defended my honor and kicked this asshole's fucking ass!"

"This how you want the kids to picture you-a brute!?"

"I'll take my fucking chances here!"

Lyla pushes Gren. "STOP Gren!"

Tez, being held back by Harmony, tried swinging at Gren. "Oh come on, Lyla! Let him fight me! LET me wipe the floor with that ugly 'ol face."

Robert, trying to contact the Convention center, noticed his brother's usual antics and the others. He could not handle this much pressure; the idea of keeping these Fables alive and in one piece was making the headache stronger. It made its way to the front of his noggin. The operator had him on hold; the beeping noise was making his heart race, hands shake and feet begin to tap the ground.

Draco tosses a dollar at Gren. "My money is on the swamp creature."

Lyla picks up the dollar and shoves it back into Draco's pocket. "DON'T egg him on, Draco! Perhaps I should have YOU stop this little rumble?"

"Nah...I'm fine watching it."

Huffing, Lyla continues to hold Gren back. She knew he'd never fight back. Gren knew better than that. Robert could not stand it, hung up and stood in the middle. Weasel lost his grip and tumbled to the ground, nearly being stepped on by Robert's foot. Harmony stood back; she was terrified of Robert. She could handle Mary and various threats the family had faced. But when it came to Robert, she coward into the corner like a terrified dog.

"That is enough, Gren! Tez-stop! We need to get going and this is not helping!"

"He fucking started it, Robert!"

"He's being a fucking asshole to Harmony and-"

"News flash, Tez-my brother is always an ass! Gren, shut your damn mouth! Harmony, stay away from Gren!"

Harmony nods. "Yes sir! I will sir! I won't get in your way, sir!"

Robert cocked his eyebrow. This poor girl needed to get home and soon.

"Draco, stop with that attitude."

"SORRY, mother...I'll play nice with the other children."

Robert bent down to grab Weasel. The creature closed his eyes and was prepared for the worse; to be digested into the belly of the beast and later shat on on an open field somewhere. He had a good life. But he was pleasently surprised when Robert placed him on his shoulder. Lyla sighed.

"I had him, Robert-"

Robert looks over. "No....the floor had him."

"He fell and-"

"It does not matter. Right now, we need to get back and hope along the way we can find our stuff."

"We're going to WALK, RobertTez I'm missing a fucking show, Dragon over there has NONE and we all look like we were eaten and spit up by Lions! Did you get ahold of ANYONE, Robert?"

"I did but nothing. I doubt we'll get anyone right now. If I KNOW Rose, that party is STILL going on."

Tez agrees. "Rose Bud is my little night Owl. I agree with Robert-we all need to just calm down and head in that direction. It will be better and mush more safe than to sit around here."

Harmony sniffs. "I just want to go home. I miss my Tim and babies."

Lyla shakes her head. "Oh Georgie...I left Georgie alone somewhere. That's not good, either."

Harmony looks up. "Hey, I know you now! Wow...Lyla Smith. I mean, Porgie. It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Harmony Wolf-well, I USED to be than I married Tim Cratchit. I'm sure you know him. Anyways, Peter and I are KINDA related in a way. I love Peter. Reminds me of my great-grandfather. Always there and smoking. He smokes alot. Congragulations on being a grandmother! I hear Emily is pregnant! Mary told me she is having a litter-Mary and I are friends. Are you and Mary friends...you must be because of Junor and-"

Twenty minutes later

"-Georgie had this ENORMOUS pimple on his face and Hans wanted to get it and I was like, Ewww no! Don't touch his face and then he did and it was gross and Mary said-"

Robert looked at his watch. "Uhh, Harmony....we gotta go and-"

"Oh." Harmony covers her mouth. "Sorry, Robert, sir. I mean-ummm....see, when I'm nervous and drunk, like this.....well, sorta drunk. Anyways, when I am, I talk a lot. Like, A LOT and I-"

"OH shut the fuck up already!" Gren stomps his foot. "Can we PLEASE get going already-shit! My damn legs are getting' cold and I'm fucking starting to turn ripe over here."

Robert stands up, hold Mr. Weasel carefully. "Well, let's go guys. Times a wasting."

Lyla grabs Robert's arm. "Can we stop for some food I'm starving over here."

Harmony nods. "Yeah! That sounds good."

Robert agrees. A Burger DID sound good.

What could possibly go wrong......

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

Any questions or comments, leave them below. And do not be afraid to tell me if I did anything wrong to YOUR characters. :3

• Well, let me know which one and i'll make sure to add in the next chapter. :)

That's good! Ice helps with the swelling, too.

You can if you want to it suckered I'm just waiting for the swelling to go down. XD

• edited January 2015

Huh? See what?

Oh no, it made sense; I'm kinda on slow today. My brain is in weekend mode....anyways, I'm glad to have figured it out. Ten points for Pie! And I look forward to that as well. (But who didn't see that, too?)

• Aw, thanks, JJ. :) I'm a bit like a cat: I might sometimes disappear for a little while, but I'll come on back again. (Actually, I think that might be the first time I've ever compared myself to a cat. xD)

Anyway, Mr. Weasel's full name - which only comes out every now and then - is 'Percival Mintwood Weasel'. (Don't ask me how I came up with such a bizarre name, I'm not entirely sure myself :D). Other than 'Weasel' or 'Mr. Weasel', I've started getting characters that know him well to refer to him as 'Percy'. However, I don't mind whether it's Weasel or the whole name you have your characters refer to him as (or even 'that damn rat' xD (seriously, Robert - what's Weasel done to you?)). If there are any mistakes I'll let you know, but you've certainly proven in your own writing that you take care when handling other people's characters so I don't think there will be; I trust you with him. :)

It's fine, Lupine. I was wondering when I'd see you again. Missed ya'. Anyways, I knew he was British and after reading Pie's stories wi

• Throw Makoto in there if you want he'd probably be the most confused and disoriented out of them all XD

Mhmm I've had too much ice on it if I'm honest XD but oh well faster the better!

Well, let me know which one and i'll make sure to add in the next chapter. That's good! Ice helps with the swelling, too.

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Well, Cats are nature's mysterious characters and you remind me of it. Regardless, its nice to see your face (Err, I mean profile picture at least.) xD

I actually love that name. :D Seems like a Percy, as others call him. I figured mention the name; Gren will be he one to find this out and use it to his advantage. Right now, all Weasel wants to go home and sleep. SLEEP off this horrible hangover. I'll have Dragon's character mention his name; these two seem like their own little dynamic duo of Fabletown. And don't mind Robert.....believe it or not, he's cranky drunk. Plus that headache. It will get better as their night's consumption of alcohol wears off. :)

And if I DO anything out of character or strange, please let me know; same thing I told the others. These are YOU prides and joys. :3 And I appreciate the trust. Pie is making me a poster kind of pic for this little tale. :D Hope you huys like it, too.

Aw, thanks, JJ. I'm a bit like a cat: I might sometimes disappear for a little while, but I'll come on back again. (Actually, I think that

• Tezoth nodded as he held his weapon out of admiration. "Correct, Rose Bud. Now let's get this over with, so I can have you all to myself later."

Rose smirked. "Mmm, I can hardly wait."

Hehehehe...

And this shadow dude....Is he someone I'm supposed to know? Man, this is getting super suspenseful! I love Tez and Rose, they're adorable XD

"Well, you might as well give me a lil' dragon smooch before I put my life on the line, again."

It literally kills me XD Their relationship is adorable!

Rose started to sob. "What the fuck, just WHAT IN THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!?" She aimed her pistol at Fayde.

Ooooooh not goooood D:

And then, out of all the situations, stood Harmony.

Good job, kid! My little Harmony, aw man. You do a good job in capturing her voice, I think. Back then, she was a lot more childish sounding when talking about things and stuff.

"She doesn't want her name to be revealed. She also says that Fayde, the girl over there, deserves a second chance."

<3 Oh Fayde. I really like her character, and the fact that she's an Irishwoman. Ireland is so cool ^-^ I figured she didn't intend on doing that to Tez, it was definitely whatever spirit is plaguing her. She just wants to find out about Lily is all :(

Vivian smiled. "You did a phenomenal job, Harmony." And soon, the angel in the purple dress, vanished before the girl's eyes.

I liked that last bit :3 Good chapter! Can't wait for more!

@pudding_pie Your surprise awaits you in this chapter of mine, let me know if you like it! Chapter 6: Heartbreak "Here it is, the Pudd

• "I want beans with my burger Momma!" Eleanor chanted across the kitchen table. She hopped up and down in her chair, squished between her big brother and her big sister. A fork in one hand, a spoon in the other, she started drumming them on the surface of the table,

"Stop that," Carter said, though he was laughing. "We have plenty of beans for you to fart up a storm later with."

Eleanor giggled, swinging her legs back and forth. Her new brother Franklin walked in to the room, a lego creation in his hand.

"Mom!" He said to Mary, who was adjusting the timer on the stove. "Look at what I made!"

Eleanor watched as her mother turned to face the vampire boy, smiling as he pointed out the tires and the rocket boosters and the little Lego Darth Vader who was driving it.

Franklin put his toy away, seating himself across the table from his siblings. Eleanor started pulling faces, making cross eyes at him. Franklin returned them by revealing his tiny fangs and hissed like a vampire.

"Mommy are the burgers done?" Eleanor groaned from across the table. "My tummy is rumbling loudly!"

Mary laughed, opening the stove up. "Almost sweat heart."

The timer dinged and she put on oven mitts. Ten succulent and meaty burgers sat on top of the pan, still sizzling as they cooled. Mary turned to face her eager children, a smile on her face.

The pan flew to the ground with a clatter that made Eleanor wince and cover her ears. She opened her eyes after squeezing them shut a second and looked at her mother, who stood frozen with her mouth ajar.

Carter stood up. "Mom, what's wrong?"

Eleanor had seen her brother when he became protective. The muscles in his arms would flex, ready to attack if needed. His eyes grew wide and his mouth was pressed into a straight line. And he was so tall. Like a giant, she thought. He walked around the table and stood facing Mary.

"There's a disturbance," She whispered. Her hands were shaking, her eyes were fixated blankly on the wall past Eleanor's head.

"What? What kind of disturbance? Mom?" Carter tried to figure it out. Franklin, Rachel, and Eleanor sat silently, staring at each other awkwardly. The table was still bare, their stomachs still growled, and Mary's body fell limp onto the ground, with blood spewing from her nostrils.

Eleanor screamed.

Ava looked into the mirror, staring at her own face. She had attempted several times, to see if she were able to pass through it. But these mirrors felt as if they were broken, and unusable. Her body would not pass through, and when she looked at them she felt as if she were blind to what she could normally see.

Where on earth was she? She tugged at the hem of her dress, something that looked like it was taken off of a corpse from the 1800's. It was lovely, though, with intricate lacing down her back and the skirt was pulled into grand layers of red and gold. The corset was tight, but she didn't have to wear it too tight because she was already fairly thin enough to look good in the dress. Bellatrix had given her the decency to look away when she undressed, but had to help her tie it together toward the end.

"You look lovely, my Princess," Bellatrix kept saying. Princess? Was she truly royalty? And why was nobody telling her the reason she was there? She slipped her toes into heals, though she doubted anyone could see them when the dress hit the floor well past her feet. She waltzed across the wood floor, her eyes fluttering to the window.

"What does he have planned?" She whispered the question. She felt almost afraid asking anything of the monster girl accompanying her. Bellatrix blinked her entirely black eyes, moving her gaze out the window to see what Ava was looking at. She began putting Ava's hair into a bun of sorts.

"He has something special planned. And you'll like it," She told Ava. There was an uneasy tone to Bellatrix's voice, as if she were holding something back.

"Do you know why I was brought here?"

Bellatrix paused, a few bobby pins poking out between her lips. "Ah..."

There was a knock at the door. If Bella had a discernable iris, she would have rolled her eyes. "Of course they come early."

Ava turned again toward the mirror. Her hair was partially done, but it was already looking stunning. Why was she being so well decorated? What was going on? She looked over at Bella, who had her head stuck through the door's crack.

She turned back into the room. "Alright, I have to finish your hair and we'll be heading to the ceremony."

Ceremony? For what? Coronation? She couldn't think of anything else...

Jian-min was patched up in no time. He'd drawn more healing marks on himself, which sped up the process some. He was out of the hospital and on the case in less than an hour.

Every minute wasted infuriated his boss more. The Huntsman was kind when he wanted to be kind, but when he didn't, boy did hell rain from the sky. Jian was as quick as he could be to report back, tightening the bandages around his hand nervously.

Fire burned inside of his soul. He wanted to kill Charles. After years of dormancy, after believing that his place was taken by his eldest child, who had refused to spead havoc like her father, it turned out that she never really had a title to claim in that area. It was all a ruse. All a trick. And for what? There was nothing Jian could think of to explain Charles' actions, other than the man was a complete psycho.

When he heard of the return, his head was perched in the nearest library that belonged to his home Fabletown. There was things to be learned, to understand before it was too late. Before there was no stopping the man.

Upon researching, and reading up about the case of the North Wind, Jian was well educated in how to defeat Charles once in for all.

They needed a box. It was so simple. A box, one that holds jewelry or trinkets. Charles was a sort of 'god', if you want to put it that way. He was the keeper of the evilest thoughts. You thought Mr. Dark was bad? You thought he was a sort of boogyman? Charles was ten times worse. And he loved, more than anything in the world, was his children. But not in the fatherly sort of way. It caused Jian to shudder just thinking about it.

Jian had known Charles a long time. He remembered the first time they came face to face. He was a boy, back in the homelands. He would never forget opening the door during that thunderstorm, the one that led to his parent's bedroom. The blood that covered the walls, the floor, the blankets. Charles' face, covered in glass and with more blood and the smile that seemed to creep past his ears. He'd killed them. And he would have killed Jian too, except that he had his Ink. The Ink was a powerful tool that Jian had been given as a gift passed down for generations. He;d used it, and it worked, and he knew it angered Charles to the core. Charles didn't like being outsmarted, or beat. Especially by a mortal child. He ran off, but the damage had already been done. Jian was officially an orphan.

He clentched his fists, warding away the memories. He had to save the girl, before it was too late. He screwed up. He was the one who let that monster get away with her. It was his own personal duty to make sure she was alive and untouched.

Reaching the steps of Fabletown Castle, Jian began his ascension up them when the doors burst open dramatically. The Huntsman, rage in his eyes, had met him half way down the steps.

"We've got another problem," He uttered.

Jian-min's eyes perked up. "What this time?"

The Huntsman turned his head, back up toward the door, and then back at Jian's face. "I just got a call from Hans. His wife is missing."

Jian stared at the Huntsman with confusion. "Why would that concern us?"

"She's Bloody Mary. The oldest daughter of Charles. She was either kidnapped, or she went willingly. It was a matter of time before family would start to worry. This is bad, Jian-min."

Jian could only nod in agreement. "So what now? What do we do?"

"We need to go through the portal."

Jian's eyes grew wide. "It could kill us though."

"We have no choice!" The Huntsman rarely burst out in public like that. Jian-min recoiled, stepping down a few steps. The fire that burned in the Huntsman's eyes was deep.

"Then it should be me who goes first."

"You're not going."

Jian felt anger surging in his veins. "The fuck I'm not going! This is all my fault in the first place! I need to be the one to fix it!"

The Huntsman's throat constricted. He was pushing his anger back down. His hand caught the crook of Jian's elbow and he practically dragged him to the pathway that led around the castle. "We're going to have a chat somewhere more private," His voice said sternly. Jian did not protest to that.

Dun Dun Dun! Oh No! Any questions, don't be afraid to ask. More soon, either tonight or tomorrow, though tomorrow I might be too busy to post, because I have my Induction Ceremony for NHS and that's after school which means I have only a couple of hours to ready myself for it. So yeah <3 MASSIVE blow out downstairs between my family members. Trying my best to distract myself, I hate it when they fight this bad. Don't worry, it's not violent, it's just loud yelling and stuff. Still sucks though, you know? I have some French homework, so I'll get cracking on that.

• MASSIVE blow out downstairs between my family members. Trying my best to distract myself, I hate it when they fight this bad. Don't worry, it's not violent, it's just loud yelling and stuff. Still sucks though, you know

I know the feeling... :(

"I want beans with my burger Momma!" Eleanor chanted across the kitchen table. She hopped up and down in her chair, squished between her big

• Yeah. It's over stupid things to be honest. I'm sorry that you also know what it's like, but I guess every family goes through it from time to time. It pretty much over now, but there's still uneasiness in the air, if you know what I mean.

MASSIVE blow out downstairs between my family members. Trying my best to distract myself, I hate it when they fight this bad. Don't worry, it's not violent, it's just loud yelling and stuff. Still sucks though, you know I know the feeling...

• My parent's.... I can't even go there. They can tolerate each other and be civil, in the rarest of occasions they can be close; but it takes just one raised voice for things to deteriorate.

Not all the time, it's become less frequent actually but there were times when even I wanted to just not be around.

The uneasiness sucks donkey balls :P

Yeah. It's over stupid things to be honest. I'm sorry that you also know what it's like, but I guess every family goes through it from time to time. It pretty much over now, but there's still uneasiness in the air, if you know what I mean.

• Lol, very entertaining chapter JJ.

Jan Challenge Jan 4th, 2:30am Downtown New York ........Because I had to stop FIVE times already........ Robert found a payphone an

Sign in to comment in this discussion.