The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

Gustac "Gus" Kirschtein... not rly... King Gustav of Finland and Rus.

To live a life I will remember.

Orange.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

What... Is your name? What... Is your quest? What... Is your favorite color?

• Monty Python, Nice :)

1. Saltlick
    2. To Saltlick all that oppose me and to meet up with my fellow SaltBros
    3. Green

What... Is your name? What... Is your quest? What... Is your favorite color?

• edited January 2015

What's your top 10 Mark if I can ask? shocking/twist or whatever in games.

Markd4547 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLTY8ue0pdE I experienced most of these moments :'/

• edited January 2015

I'll need a GOT fan to explain this ;)

Alt text

Alt text

2edgy4me

Alt text

• I didn't like MGS lol it wasn't my cup of tea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLTY8ue0pdE I experienced most of these moments :'/

• Papai

Catch them all

Red

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg

• The first one is because Spoilers:

She had sex with Jon Snow.

I'll need a GOT fan to explain this 2edgy4me

• Fuck Papai. That's what she said because he's annoying. B]

papai46 posted: »

Fuck pro Clears throat That's what she said! B^]

• That's what she said after I rekt her.

That... Is huge. @leetheprofessional Pru u missed this perfect rekt :'/

• Alt text

Hard not sure but

Lee's death, TLOU sarah being shot and ellie being taken to the hospital to be killed as the cure, Bioshock ending, TWAU faith being killed, Red dead ending, Heavy rain killing the drug dealer with a family, arkham city ending, Bully when that kid betrayed me, fear getting r*ped by alma, far cry 3 ending.

So many and some I'm forgetting what are yours?

joshua007 posted: »

What's your top 10 Mark if I can ask? shocking/twist or whatever in games.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day...................Previously: Saw Today: Men in Black

Alt text

• Congrats on the 20,000 Likes Mark

I kicked you out of 19,999 MUAHAHAHAHA

OHHHHHHHH WARNING PRO is back to rekt gg no re Great to see you back bro

• edited January 2015

Alt text

OHHHHHHHH WARNING PRO is back to rekt gg no re

Great to see you back bro :D

That's what she said after I rekt her.

• Also hard because it changes everytime.

A big plot twist in KH2 in Ansems study roam is probably my favorite... Bioshock was a nice on but the ending wasn't realy that hard XD I just had to say that LOL, actualy almost all of those things you said were good ones.

I just have no idea... Lucys dead scene was a good shock I was so little... And she turned out to be a TEMPLAR! but that kinda ruined her characters dead for me because it felt like UbiRaged Soft just wanted a twist.

Heavy Rain wasn't shocking but you know me and mysterious and at the end you realise that there are some big plot holes LOL

It's just hard

Hard not sure but Lee's death, TLOU sarah being shot and ellie being taken to the hospital to be killed as the cure, Bioshock ending, TWA

• edited January 2015

Alt text

They engaged in coidas I thought so XD

The first one is because Spoilers: She had sex with Jon Snow.

• Not very professional for a person who puts that word in the username.

Fuck Papai. That's what she said because he's annoying. B]

• And who gives a shit? I certainly don't. B]

Not very professional for a person who puts that word in the username.

• Not me.

And who gives a shit? I certainly don't. B]

• K, skrub.

k. B]

• k. B]

Not me.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

20,000 likes I did it :'D

Alt text

I want to thank everyone who ever liked my comments and threads I know this seems like a really small thing but I set this goal since I joined this was one of my aims I know it sounds stupid but I'm proud I finally did it thank you all the awesome people here who helped me reach my goal :'D my other aims included writing stories and making a stories thread etc which I did :D

Alt text

• So, you're going to leave now?

20,000 likes I did it :'D I want to thank everyone who ever liked my comments and threads I know this seems like a really small thing

• ...Wat.

XD Nah I still have a week or two here

• Alt text

XD Nah I still have a week or two here :D

So, you're going to leave now?

• A week or two? Are you gonna leave like Az? BTW check the everyone appreciation thread.

XD Nah I still have a week or two here

• Congratulations! :D

20,000 likes I did it :'D I want to thank everyone who ever liked my comments and threads I know this seems like a really small thing

• Thanks Jonah :D

Congratulations!

• I'm so sick of this shit, everyday I fucking suffer and my best friends bring me down even further. I do everything for my friends and everyone and yet my kindness is repayed by them being assholes.

My girlfriend won't talk to me, one of my best friends constantly insults me, people treat me like shit or like a tool. I almost had a panic attack during school from all the stress being put on me. In school we're learning about the Civil Rights Movement and during lunch I looked up the KKK website since I was telling stories of when called them during class and I was reading their history and laughing at how stupid they sound in it. My friend calls me a white supremacist and insults me then walks off. Then my friend makes fun of me for just reading it to my girlfriend and I just get crushed. I am having relationship problems right now and I was just trying to bring a little spice into the group but no, just smile and laugh Golden, be their fucking puppet and only make them laugh...

So, I feel a panic attack coming on and only two of my friends care to ask if something's wrong. Everyone else fucking ignores me even when I go up and say "I feel a panic attack coming on." I literally walked up to one of my friends and she didn't even acknowledge my presence. Luckily one of my friend gave me some candy to help me calm down or I would have had a panic attack at school.

It seems like wherever I am there's just fighting. Like i'm the bad guy by just existing, all I want to do is help people and make them happy but I do it and they treat me like shit. Yesterday I was starving and I asked my friend if I could have ONE chicken nugget from his school lunch platter. He told me no...Yet I've done it for him.

I see this place as my only haven and even here I get treated like shit by people.

I just want to say...Thank you for everyone that actually stands by my side and helps me. It helps me get through my problems, I told people who cared to check on me this too.

• No problem, also...I would rather you call me Hope, if you don't mind :)

Thanks Jonah

• That's why I won't release my name on here. :P

No problem, also...I would rather you call me Hope, if you don't mind

• I know this seems like a really small thing

Likes are a huge thing though :p Good job :]

• edited January 2015

OK sry hope :3

No problem, also...I would rather you call me Hope, if you don't mind

• It's nothing to be sorry about XD

But thank you :3

OK sry hope

• Too bad my comment informing you was eaten....

But your welcome for 20,000 (I feel Special now)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Alt text

• That's understandable. ;P

That's why I won't release my name on here. :P

• Damn........ Sorry to hear that and I hope things can get better for you

I'm so sick of this shit, everyday I fucking suffer and my best friends bring me down even further. I do everything for my friends and every

• Just need to push through it...

Thanks Salt.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn........ Sorry to hear that and I hope things can get better for you

• edited January 2015

Well Golden i hope things get better for you. Life can suck somtimes. But think of things this way if something bad happens it means something good WILL happen ( or at least thats how i see it).

But whatever happens ill always be your friend (Even if we EVER fight about anything). And im not the only one.

I'm so sick of this shit, everyday I fucking suffer and my best friends bring me down even further. I do everything for my friends and every

• Well they sound kind of mean. :<

I hope things workout quickly.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.