The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I guess I just want to help people.

My meanest best friend is a strange tale. The guy's mother died when he was a baby, he only has his father who pampers him and little normal friends. He hangs out with the wrong crowd and is extremely insulting. I hang out with him to stop him from going down the wrong path to where he'll die before twenty.

Thanks, Hope.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Well they sound kind of mean. :< I hope things workout quickly.

• Mark bro congrats im proud of you :)

Markd4547 posted: »

20,000 likes I did it :'D I want to thank everyone who ever liked my comments and threads I know this seems like a really small thing

• That's not true... :P

Thanks, Lord.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well Golden i hope things get better for you. Life can suck somtimes. But think of things this way if something bad happens it means somethi

• Well, I hope things get better soon.

No problem. :)

I guess I just want to help people. My meanest best friend is a strange tale. The guy's mother died when he was a baby, he only has his f

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Thanks saltbro :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Too bad my comment informing you was eaten.... But your welcome for 20,000 (I feel Special now) Congrats!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks kawaii king green :D

Green613 posted: »

I know this seems like a really small thing Likes are a huge thing though Good job :]

• Thank you Lord :D

Mark bro congrats im proud of you

• edited January 2015

That's why I won't release my name on here. :P

Alt text

I know right! me I never would thank god my real name is Joker B}

• edited January 2015

Maybe I will in a minute :)

papai46 posted: »

A week or two? Are you gonna leave like Az? BTW check the everyone appreciation thread.

• Well whateves im still and always will be your friend :)

That's not true... :P Thanks, Lord.

• Good man.

Well whateves im still and always will be your friend

• I feel like utter shit today.

• Nice job bruh, have my extra like ;)

20,000 likes I did it :'D I want to thank everyone who ever liked my comments and threads I know this seems like a really small thing

• Alt text

This ugly bastard...

(AKA me.)

• So it's my fault, great, now I feel worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50 Keep the train moving even if life messes with the tracks the good times will come soon A

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50

Keep the train moving even if life messes with the tracks the good times will come soon

A common term in psychology we teach people how to treat us from our reactions to situations

Meaning if they treat you like shit or like a tool that's how they perceive, you should be treated they see you as a doormat they can do or say anything to you without consequence they don't respect you so why stop?

You feel like the bad guy because that's how they want you to feel you must stand up to this your a nice and awesome guy you know you deserve better don't let them convince you otherwise

The only way to stop it is to create consequence for their actions proof your no doormat tell them how you feel, if they disrespect you let them now this behavior is unacceptable clearly.a friend should always lend a hand if your down if they don't they are no friend you deserve better.

You must believe in yourself and others will follow believe me let people know you deserve to be treated with respect hold your head high at all times

Give your girlfriend time she will come around good luck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aQBWMN7UE

I'm so sick of this shit, everyday I fucking suffer and my best friends bring me down even further. I do everything for my friends and every

• You're not the only one buddy.

J-Master posted: »

I feel like utter shit today.

• No.

You don't understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LstIgtkEe50 Keep the train moving even if life messes with the tracks the good times will come soon A

• That's great, keep it up buddy.

I feel perfectly fine today.

• Thanks bro :)

Nice job bruh, have my extra like

• I feel perfectly fine today.

• It's fine, I'm glad you're having a good one.

Bro Hug

All Homo ( :P )

I'm sorry that you're having a bad day. brohug no homo

• I'm sorry that you're having a bad day.

brohug

no homo

That's great, keep it up buddy.

• It's fine, I'm glad you're having a good one.

Bro Hug

All Homo ( :P )

I'm sorry that you're having a bad day. brohug no homo

• Gay Hug

Full on Homo

It's fine, I'm glad you're having a good one. Bro Hug All Homo ( :P )

• Same.

• I don't know what to say that I have already. Good luck. :c

I'm so sick of this shit, everyday I fucking suffer and my best friends bring me down even further. I do everything for my friends and every

• Thanks. :P

I don't know what to say that I have already. Good luck. :c

• Man something must be wrong. You forgot to wink.

Thanks. :P

• Gustav, Golden, Raging love triangle confirmed?

Gay Hug Full on Homo

• I'm sorry to hear that bro hopefully something positive will still happen in your day which will make it awesome instead :D

J-Master posted: »

I feel like utter shit today.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

This is the first time I seen someone post they had a good day wtf I'm scared :'( great news :D

I feel perfectly fine today.

• Yes.

Gustav, Golden, Raging love triangle confirmed?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

:'/

Yes.

• I always end up wanting to watch this show for one specific character and then I end up watching the whole season what the hell

• I don't know that feel.

I always end up wanting to watch this show for one specific character and then I end up watching the whole season what the hell

• Ayy--happy birthday--lmao!

• edited January 2015

I'm actually kind of sick from a damn cold, but thanks, Mark. :)

I'm sorry to hear that bro hopefully something positive will still happen in your day which will make it awesome instead

• I do know that feel I watched love/hate an Irish Gangster program just for robert sheehan a great actor and he got shot in the head in the first episode I watched XD

I always end up wanting to watch this show for one specific character and then I end up watching the whole season what the hell

Sign in to comment in this discussion.