Should catch up on the show before playing the game?

Hey everyone! I recently started watching Game of Thrones and I'm hooked. I'm about half way through season 2 at the moment and I was wondering if it better to watch until season 4 or if I could pick it up and play it now. Thanks!

Comments

• You should probably watch the rest of the show first, because the game has some really heavy spoilers for the end of season 3.

• Alright thanks.

Green613 posted: »

You should probably watch the rest of the show first, because the game has some really heavy spoilers for the end of season 3.

• Yup, like Green said, finish watching the show first. It seems like you don't have a lot left if you keep binge watching it (you'll fly by, its so good so don't worry :P)

Alright thanks.

• Yup. According to Telltale's official FAQ for the game, this game will take place from the end of Season 3 to the start of Season 5.

• Yeah, like others have said, I'm sure you can enjoy the game if you haven't seen all the episodes, but certain game events and characters will have more weight and context if you do catch up on the show.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.