The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I haven't came to a decision to tell yet everything is going great right now don't worry :D

One of THE greats, one of the people remembered and will be...Listen, I know you don't want problems but I NEED to know, or else I'll have anxiety about losing one of my best friends so can you at least tell me in PM?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

What's your favourite gif or gifs?(that's not mine just thought I'd share XD)

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

• It has! Good to see you as well bro. c:

Deceptio posted: »

Happy late birthday Twistee It's been a while man!

• edited January 2015

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88490/the-nights-of-the-past-interactive-story

Could you please vote for "[Go downtown to get your parents and Amber's sister]"?

• Hell yea :3

XD that is awesome kittys @blueneon

• So today me and my brothers transferred our steam games to our new computer and I found that everything has its save files except for Tales from the Borderlands, so I'm letting my younger brother play the episode.

• I actually can't even remember the last time that I did turn down extra hours. I usually don't have a reason to anyway, and it's kinda lame not to help someone out when you're totally free to do so. I'm just kind of bitter because not a single person helped me out when I was sick and had to call out a couple of weeks ago.

I had an Amp on break today. Between this and the Rockstar you're going to get me addicted Tinni <_<

Tinni posted: »

I like having music as background noise throughout the day, so most of the time it doesn't distract me from my thought process. Though class

• Are. You. Kidding. Me.

supersagig posted: »

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88490/the-nights-of-the-past-interactive-story Could you please vote for "[Go downtown to get your parents and Amber's sister]"?

• [Evil Laugh]

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

• Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[Evil Laugh]

• Go back to your tree house, Fin! >:3

• Last time I turned down extra hours was when I already promised someone I'd babysit, but had I not promised, I most likely would have taken them. Thing is, though I always pick up people's shifts, I never feel right asking someone else to take my shift, even if it's for a good reason. You'd think it would be easier to ask co workers to take your shift when you've already taken theirs a few times.:/

I had an Amp today too~ Pretty good right?? Energy drinks are the best even thought they're terrible for you. If you get addicted I'll probably be proud of myself tbh, I'd successfully have corrupted another one lol.

Belan posted: »

I actually can't even remember the last time that I did turn down extra hours. I usually don't have a reason to anyway, and it's kinda lame

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY

XD I found the perfect video response to use if I ever get in an argument on the forum again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPgRV85c5g

• edited January 2015

LOL. Take my like. Definitely going to use that later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY XD I found the perfect video response to use if I ever get in an argument on the forum again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYPgRV85c5g

• Alt text

So true I need sleep that's my last spam for today :)

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Yeah I guess I don't feel particularly good about it either, but if I don't get anyone to cover for me I pretty much know my boss is going to be super pissed, so it's kind of a weighing of the two. It's incredibly rare that I ever ask anyone to help me out though, especially compared to weekly requests from my fellow employees lol.

Yes, it was actually a little amazing tbh. But I will never give into your corruption! Though I am fighting an urge to go get ice cream right now... and may pick up just one more while I'm at it. Ice cream and energy drinks.. healthly lifestyles ftw

Edit: Nevermind, it's 11 o'clock, not going to do that lol.

Last time I turned down extra hours was when I already promised someone I'd babysit, but had I not promised, I most likely would have taken

• Same, if I absolutely have to skip my shift I'll ask, but I still feel kinda bad about it. I'd rather feel a little bad, then have my manager angry though. My coworkers always ask me to cover their shifts too, in a way, I know they're taking advantage of me rarely saying no to them. But hey, extra money is always a good thing right? I know a lot of people who can't even get a job right now.

Super amazing you mean. I like the red ones, but the green ones are always pretty tasty. You'll give in eventually.~ Yeah, probably not a good idea to eat ice cream so late at night lol. It

Belan posted: »

Yeah I guess I don't feel particularly good about it either, but if I don't get anyone to cover for me I pretty much know my boss is going t

• "kind of a funny story"

I liked that movie a lot. .3.

I loved Emma in the movie "kind of a funny story" I would marry that character she was awesome in it :'D

• They probably are taking advantage of your generosity. I'm personally pretty sure I'm the first option for any single one of my coworkers. But hey, like you said, that's also a first dibs on extra money, so it's all good.

Alright fine, it was super amazing. It was a green one though, so apparently I'm missing out on the fullness of amazement to be had. I don't mind actually eating ice cream this late, I'm just not feeling like going out for some at this point. My metabolism is pretty much ridiculous, so the consuming of it doesn't worry me too much ;)

Same, if I absolutely have to skip my shift I'll ask, but I still feel kinda bad about it. I'd rather feel a little bad, then have my manage

• That Jen Law!

• Guys, wake up!

• papai46 posted: »

Guys, wake up!

• I'm pretty sure that's a woman and not a human being.

huehuehuehue

papai46 posted: »

A human being!

• So Mark is leaving sometime soon? :(

Alt text

• wut

So Mark is leaving sometime soon?

• In a post somewhere before mine, Mark announced he's going to be going sometime next week.

wut

• wait wut?! can you find it?

In a post somewhere before mine, Mark announced he's going to be going sometime next week.

• Congrats Mark!

I'm not even at 10,000 :(

20,000 likes I did it :'D I want to thank everyone who ever liked my comments and threads I know this seems like a really small thing

• Sadly he will, hopefully not like Azlyn.

So Mark is leaving sometime soon?

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nv_m-H5ztI&feature=player_detailpage

So... soon my 1 year anniversary here is coming up and I feel like sharing something I felt was made for me. This song, I don't how or why, but it feels like it describes me in some ways. It's the closest thing to describing me - also in some parts - the relationship I have with someone. Sometimes, out of coincidence or by sheer fate, we end up finding a song we feel relates to us. What would you consider to be your personal song?

• Alt text

I'm pretty sure that's a woman and not a human being. huehuehuehue

Sign in to comment in this discussion.