My Thoughts on Episode 1 of Game of Thrones

Okay i just finished the episode 1 of game of thrones and here are my thoughts and opinions. The character i liked the most was Gared, because i felt like he has a pretty rough backstory and i think he can be kind of a bad ***. Second thing was i was serprised when i got to play with three characters, to be honest i didnt care much for the girl (i forgot her name) but i was more interested with lord ethan and Gared. The way i played with Gared was i kill the soildger that killed his family, i kept my promise to lord Forrester and went to the wall. On lord ethans side i let the thief go out of mercy. i let Ramsay in the great hall but that was a big mistake. when he put his hands on Ethans twin sister i toke her back and Ramsay stabed Ethan in the throat. I was shocked and i want to play it again to see if there are any choices i can make to prevent some things from happening. But epsiode 1 was amazing and i'm glad i chose it as a let's play on my youtube channel. I can't wait for episode 2 and tell me your choices cause i'd love to know.

Comments

• It was a very nice introduction IMO. They captured GRRM's world perfectly, and like you I can't wait for Ep.2. As for the choices thing, we have a thread already where everyone has posted their choices -

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87410/game-of-thrones-episode-1-iron-from-ice-choices

I also saw your other thread where you were advertising your Let's Play of the game. We have a thread for that as well if you're interested:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87323/share-your-streams-and-let-s-plays-for-game-of-thrones

• Yeah pretty much lmao. Just trying to help the dude since it seems like he is new to the forums and that he should know that the stuff he is looking for is already there.

Aren't you the forum welcoming guide btw? You've been slacking...

We have threads for everything.

• We have threads for everything.

It was a very nice introduction IMO. They captured GRRM's world perfectly, and like you I can't wait for Ep.2. As for the choices thing, we

• Yeah pretty much lmao. Just trying to help the dude since it seems like he is new to the forums and that he should know that the stuff he is looking for is already there.

Aren't you the forum welcoming guide btw? You've been slacking...

I know, I just like how we have threads for everything and one of the big ones is mine. :P

Yes I am but I've had a hard week and shit and forgot to say hi.

It was a very nice introduction IMO. They captured GRRM's world perfectly, and like you I can't wait for Ep.2. As for the choices thing, we

• Yes I am but I've had a hard week and shit and forgot to say hi.

Sucks, sorry to hear that. Hope the next week is better for you

Yeah pretty much lmao. Just trying to help the dude since it seems like he is new to the forums and that he should know that the stuff he is

• If you want to talk, you're always welcome to PM me man :) Like I said, hope you feel better

Thanks man, it's...Just getting worse and no where close to getting better. I would tell you about it but I don't want to derail this thread talking about me.

• Thanks man, it's...Just getting worse and no where close to getting better.

I would tell you about it but I don't want to derail this thread talking about me.

Yes I am but I've had a hard week and shit and forgot to say hi. Sucks, sorry to hear that. Hope the next week is better for you

• thank you, i just got on the fourms yesterday! But i'm glad there is a place i can talk to other people that play the game and share my thoughts and opinions.

• Well, Welcome to the Forums.

@Shubbalubbadingdong

See, I'm doing my job.

thank you, i just got on the fourms yesterday! But i'm glad there is a place i can talk to other people that play the game and share my thoughts and opinions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.