Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OifhQ64EM

LAUGH being tortured no he would get free do a triple backflip and kill everyone matrix style then find the cure to the ZA and save the world m8 B}

Mark would laugh at them while being tortured, why? Because he's a crazy fucknut. B]

• Lets be honest this was more revenge that justice

But he did deserve most of it

And i think that it was for the best you did'nt find him. The group would have probably given him a trail and locked him up. And on the off chance they WOULD give him a death penalty it would never even be close to this ( a quick head shot most likely)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED! And while I am sad that it wasn't me who served justice, I am still very pleased with this. good job, pro.

• It's all the rage in Europe.

COUGH dontgolookingtoofarintothatplz COUGH

Lord_EAA posted: »

So your Horrified-Exited dance is turning from side to side?

• edited October 2017

Fun fact: Originally, FOTD was going to be a comic, but that would have taken way too long to finish. But...with the help of @JonGon I gave him a description of what some of the characters looked like, and he did an excellent job drawing them. Take a look for yourself... B^]

Here's JonGon's character...

Alt text

@TDMshadowCP

Alt text

@ClaytonBoylan

Alt text

That's it for now, but maybe later in the future, if Jon's up for it, he can draw a few more. Thanks for the help, Jon, still the best artist here. Enjoy, everyone.

EDIT:Juice_Box also drew her own character as well... gah dayum! The picture turned out huge, lol

Alt text

And I'll add my character in as well, I never finished it, but meh...

Alt text

Might add more characters later...

• WOW! That's cool. Good job Jon!

Fun fact: Originally, FOTD was going to be a comic, but that would have taken way too long to finish. But...with the help of @JonGon I gave

• That´s very cool :P

Fun fact: Originally, FOTD was going to be a comic, but that would have taken way too long to finish. But...with the help of @JonGon I gave

• I like how Jon's character has a white background, like if he was in heaven. Woodbury's and Shadow's background are black, because they're still in the cruel, depressing world.

• !!!

• ^

Exactly.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I like how Jon's character has a white background, like if he was in heaven. Woodbury's and Shadow's background are black, because they're still in the cruel, depressing world.

• Angel tho <3

• I'll probably re-do mine a little, if you don't mind, Pro. It was more of a rough idea.

• Sure go ahead, I don't mind. Let me know if you finish it so I can post it here. B^]

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

I'll probably re-do mine a little, if you don't mind, Pro. It was more of a rough idea.

• edited January 2015

While a comic would be awesome i hope to god it never happens. WHY? Not because any of you guys. No in my opinion you were all awesome. No its .....my guy. Visual form would just make it even more obvious why his death was pointless and he had no impact on the story ( witch today i find halarious becouse this is the ONLY fic were one of my characters hasent done anything big or become important in anyway Nixon has even become a main character in Forumlands). Infact this is he is the only one of my guys to DIE (witch makes the death all the more painfull).

But if there ever was a comic id love it to death.....exept for that part.....:'(

• his death was pointless and he had no impact on the story

Just because it's your character doesn't mean he gets some special treatment.

While a comic would be awesome i hope to god it never happens. WHY? Not because any of you guys. No in my opinion you were all awesome. No i

• Oh hi..... I love meeting new forumers :)

im Lord_EAA pleased to meet you :)

( Sorry for whats abvobe its a very long story )

his death was pointless and he had no impact on the story Just because it's your character doesn't mean he gets some special treatment.

• New formumer's?

New-

My goodness.

I've been on this forum longer than you've taken the decency to check my profile.

Oh hi..... I love meeting new forumers im Lord_EAA pleased to meet you ( Sorry for whats abvobe its a very long story )

• Xd. Lord is just too friendly and dumb sometimes :P.

New formumer's? New- My goodness. I've been on this forum longer than you've taken the decency to check my profile.

• Xd. Lord is just too friendly and dumb sometimes :P.

New formumer's? New- My goodness. I've been on this forum longer than you've taken the decency to check my profile.

• why did i never get drawed, i main character.

• Alt text

• dum stori, plagerises walking dead i call robby kirkmen rite away

• Sorry

Well atleast you're new to me. Sorry again if my comment bothered you :(.

• lmao

Sorry Well atleast you're new to me. Sorry again if my comment bothered you .

• Lol, maybe next time, ATR. B^]

why did i never get drawed, i main character.

• Yeah bur like i said its a long story of bad things that started with thatt. But it dosent really matter . So yeah glad to meet you and sorry we had to meet that way ( i forget how many people read forum)

lmao

• wat happen to s2

• I can understand why my character was not drawn. He is just too awesome to get on paper. nods understandingly with folded arms

• If my character ever got drawn, he'd be sitting on the Devil's throne lol

• Hey, Guilty. You should come and hang out in the Skype lounge! Most of the "original FOTD memebers" are there. Add me on Skype to I could invite you.

I can understand why my character was not drawn. He is just too awesome to get on paper. nods understandingly with folded arms

• Hey, Liam. You should come and hang out in the Skype lounge! Most of the "original FOTD memebers" are there. Add me on Skype to I could invite you.

ComingSoon posted: »

If my character ever got drawn, he'd be sitting on the Devil's throne lol

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited January 2015

Shut up.

dum stori, plagerises walking dead i call robby kirkmen rite away

• Angel ;-;

• Alt text

Alt text

Badass Angel!

Angel ;-;

• Maybe later in the future... B^]

I can understand why my character was not drawn. He is just too awesome to get on paper. nods understandingly with folded arms

• That PSG1 sniper rifle in hand.

ComingSoon posted: »

If my character ever got drawn, he'd be sitting on the Devil's throne lol

• That smile on his face, Tobi right beside him...

That PSG1 sniper rifle in hand.

• When Angel's character died in the story.

Alt text

Badass Angel!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.