The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Then that person only wants me as a friend. lol

Markd4547 posted: »

Your always wanted you just have to find that special person :P

• HYPE

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kewl , idk why but I've been watching the new Avengers trailer a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoO8QVMxkk

• Yep, that's probably what's gonna happen.

I saw that, looks like Hulk is mind controlled.

• I saw that, looks like Hulk is mind controlled.

Kewl , idk why but I've been watching the new Avengers trailer a bit. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZoO8QVMxkk

• You should check out Woodkid.

ComingSoon posted: »

Yey, nice glad to see you in a better mood(I hope). I've been SO addicted to Fall Out Boy recently (and that genre of music) it's just so crazy.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

As a member of this lounge I want to hear these stories about how my bro's and sistah's are getting on it's a nice change from the spam here and we can actually help someone coming together for a collective case it's a win-win situation we are here to help anyone who needs it or discuss whatever welcome to whatever is on your mind thread :D

Talimancer posted: »

you're on the wrong website. You're looking for www.facebook.com

• Oh My God.................A Child? A child soldier executing two men, This is just messed up, Still there's no way ISIS can gain control,They're just a temporary thing that might kill some more people but eventually the cowards are just gonna die out or give up.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-video-appears-show-child-soldier-executing-two-men-n285391

• Oh and no one asked you to comment, no one asked you to be on this thread.

It's not like you have to look at my posts or comment to them or anything, it's not like we're friends, I didn't tag you.

• Oh........The Leprechaun is back....

Alt text

jk, Good to see you back :)

Alt text

I took a break for a few days to think about stuff and sort a few things out I missed this place a lot and everyone I do not think Joker tim

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Tumblr WTF this is a serious issue lying about this abuse is wrong and does the opposite of your aim it makes real cases and real abuse be ignored and ridiculed and a man will get harassed, beaten and locked up and be seen as a monster for the rest of his life without even doing anything wrong on so many levels this angers me

Alt text

Anyway

Alt text

• Posts like that are fine; it's in the thread title. Even before the threads were merged and the older forum members posted here, people still posted things going on in their life.

• edited January 2015

Was that.. the reason? I would hope not.

I guess I'll work on improving myself physically and then maybe girls will try and date me.

• Alt text

XD great to see you to bro evil stare

Oh........The Leprechaun is back.... jk, Good to see you back

• Ugh...Tumblr.

Tumblr WTF this is a serious issue lying about this abuse is wrong and does the opposite of your aim it makes real cases and real abuse be i

• No...It's for mental issues I've been having lately.

Belan posted: »

Was that.. the reason? I would hope not.

• I thought it was really funny. Next someone should find live clips and compile them. It could be a 10 hour video with no repeats lol.

XD that is awesome

• Alt text

XD that is awesome

https://soundcloud.com/kcclips/hetfield-grunts Edit: Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILKQqYHh_Fg

• edited January 2015

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCO8fj_DQQo

• My comment disappeared so let me redo it.

I thought it was really funny. Next someone should find live clips and compile them. It could be a 10 hour video with no repeats lol.

XD that is awesome

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHNDTdelRk

This is one of my favourites XD

TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THAT SNOUT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCO8fj_DQQo

• I know I would lol.

XD definitely I would probably watch all 10 hrs in they did

• XD definitely I would probably watch all 10 hrs in they did

My comment disappeared so let me redo it. I thought it was really funny. Next someone should find live clips and compile them. It could be a 10 hour video with no repeats lol.

• IM FUCKING CRYING XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DHNDTdelRk This is one of my favourites XD

• Alt text

Alt text

I have to admit I would love to learn some magic tricks it looks like a lot of fun. ^_^

• That...is really sickening. I mean, I feel upset, and just plain baffled. Why would...would someone put up all that effort to fake something?!

Tumblr WTF this is a serious issue lying about this abuse is wrong and does the opposite of your aim it makes real cases and real abuse be i

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited January 2015

Now that's some real Facebook talk right there. I also didn't like and share your status whoops I mean comment.

Oh and no one asked you to comment, no one asked you to be on this thread. It's not like you have to look at my posts or comment to them or anything, it's not like we're friends, I didn't tag you.

• I'm glad to have you back. :)

I took a break for a few days to think about stuff and sort a few things out I missed this place a lot and everyone I do not think Joker tim

• Alt text

Tumblr.....

That...is really sickening. I mean, I feel upset, and just plain baffled. Why would...would someone put up all that effort to fake something?!

• Sorry man. :(

Well...I am...Um...Single now.

• Thanks bro great to see you to :3

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm glad to have you back.

• edited January 2015

My Predictions

1. Rhodey will die (With Tony watching helplessly)
    2. HawkEye will also die
    3. Hulk will be controlled by Scarlet Witch or Ultron
    4. Everyone's pissed with Tony

HYPE HYPE HYPE

HYPE

• [Internet hug]

Thanks bro great to see you to

• That's enough.

Now that's some real Facebook talk right there. I also didn't like and share your status whoops I mean comment.

• ISIS recruits boys and stages camps to train them as soldiers. They are used as human shields, suicide bombers and enforcers

Alt text

Of course them cowards use children, children don't question anything and do whatever you say they are easily manipulated and controlled as they lack the basic knowledge to make their own decisions isis use this knowledge to their advantage that is true evil I'm speechless

Oh My God.................A Child? A child soldier executing two men, This is just messed up, Still there's no way ISIS can gain control,The

• Wow.............Good Job to that "Detective" though, To me that black eye looked too "pretty".

Holy Shitdicks.

For a sec I thought they said Saltlicks :(

• edited January 2015

I love magic :D

Jade you like sharing positive quotes which I love so I'll share so awesome positives stories for you to read :D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I have to admit I would love to learn some magic tricks it looks like a lot of fun. ^_^

• Like I said, They're just cowards deciding to jerk off and mixing religion in this, It's obvious that there is no way they can "win" this. Sure, they can kill some more and use children but eventually they're gonna run out of men, support, and resources, or we're just gonna kick their asses but either way this is just a game in the long run for them in which they'll lose, All they're gonna do is test us and make us stronger if the like it or not...

Alt text

ISIS recruits boys and stages camps to train them as soldiers. They are used as human shields, suicide bombers and enforcers Of

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I agree Merica you know what to do give them a taste of their own medicine >:D

Like I said, They're just cowards deciding to jerk off and mixing religion in this, It's obvious that there is no way they can "win" this. S

Sign in to comment in this discussion.