The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I hurt my feet on the door.

Jewfreeus posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcdMqn2588

• Coming from you two, it's funny.

Now, if you will allow it your graces, I'll be taking my leave, go to a place on this great website not filled with a group of people only returning to enact a selfish revenge plot and try and make me feel bad.

I cri everi tim

"you people"? you people? Way to alienate us, Paladin.

• Agreed.

This is why we should help people... Depression is a bad thing and yet so disregarded by society. Only when famous people die of it do we care...

• I saw it on Reddit yesterday.

How many centuries has it been since someone said "cool story bro"? lmao

• You ass.

I was waiting for a chance to post that. ;-;

Jewfreeus posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEcdMqn2588

• Alright guys, that's enough. Both of you move on, please.

Okay... first it was "Skype Squad" and now its "you people." pick one please.

• Nostalgia is a sad thing.

Just flashback ten years ago when I was 4... I was practically laughing to death at this "quote"

• Too many words.

No, it's Lol K. Get with the times buddy.

• lol

papai46 posted: »

I saw it on Reddit yesterday.

• Alt text

We need Emma Watson gifs to B}

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

• Lol, you're not a douche. Don't worry about it, man.

Thanks Pro..... I guess....... I've been thinking otherwise about myself lately........ Also it's hard not to worry/notice when people are arguing on here about the most pointless shit, Is it too much to ask for people to just stop arguing with each other?

Lol, you're not a douche. Don't worry about it, man.

• I suppose you're correct.

Too many words.

• Fifteen.

Unless you're calling Papai, a 12 year old boy, CM Punk, then I'm afraid you're off your fucking nut.

• Yus.

• Alt text

Coming from you two, it's funny. Now, if you will allow it your graces, I'll be taking my leave, go to a place on this great website not

• How about we use AJ Gifs?

• That would be great ^-^

Bai bai :3

Coming from you two, it's funny. Now, if you will allow it your graces, I'll be taking my leave, go to a place on this great website not

• Well, He's 15 apparently so did you mean his mental age? I don't know that but are you saying that's how old he is mentally? But I've been told by some chicks that I'M the crazy one, Can you believe that!? Sits in Corner and stares in the distance....

@papai46 How old are you mentally?

Unless you're calling Papai, a 12 year old boy, CM Punk, then I'm afraid you're off your fucking nut.

• <3

That would be great ^-^ Bai bai

• Alt text

Not even a little Ellen Page gifs :'/

• Hey, you do you, I'll do me.

Keep it that way.

Alt text

How about we use AJ Gifs?

• Wow, Game of Thrones did update the back.

The mysterious silhouette character who we all know, now has movement and white eyes.

• A test said i was 65 years old mentally.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, He's 15 apparently so did you mean his mental age? I don't know that but are you saying that's how old he is mentally? But I've been t

• Alt text

Come on, m8.

Uh, yes.

• Alt text

How about no?

Hey, you do you, I'll do me. Keep it that way.

• 145 posts in this thread since I lasted checked an hour ago...

Alt text

• How about be original and stop trying to be me? :)

Alt text

How about no?

• Alright, guys, that's enough. I flagged some posts to clean up the clutter as some people were still arguing after my first warning.

I shit on Tumblr all the time?...Alright, first post I make about it for a while so...Yeah, sure...Makes sense. ... lol just sayin

• Whatever, don't believe me then.

Come on, m8.

• Well, we're not a squad or team, we're just a bunch of friends who like to have fun and joke around. Get revenge? I don't think they were trying to get revenge for anything, they just replied to what you said in that comment about the tumblr girl you had an argument with. Like how you judged the whole tumblr community because of one person. I don't use tumblr, but I see no problems with it, and if I don't like something, I just simply ignore it.

You haven't directly insulted me yet, you might have somewhere else in here

Nope. I've never insulted you, I see no need to do so, and I don't really like wasting my time arguing with others over the internet, so I see no reason to, maybe if you insulted me, but I still wouldn't take it seriously. As for the "squad" well, insulting them is like insulting me because I like to go over to skype where I can relax and have some laughs with the people who are close to me.

Well I can agree with you on that, let's just drop it and go back to what we were doing. My day was great, and I'd like to keep it that way, so I'm getting off this, if you guys want to continue going back and forth, be my guest, lol.

The ones on the Skype team that decided to single me out for an attack in a funny attempt to get revenge. You haven't directly insulted m

• Still better than this place.

oh

okey.

thanks.

y'know

I wanted to be there

a LOT

but my Skype has been down for weeks and I couldn't. And I've always wanted to be there because the people I've missed so much and haven't seen for almost MONTHS are there. And so, dealing with what I could, I stayed here. I stayed here and I did what I could to keep things happy and up in spirits.

Still better than this place
    The people there are better too :P

AAAAND there's the finishing blow.

Yeah. I have no words.

Not everybody here is thickheaded, guys.

Say what you want to this comment and reply however you want. I don't want you guys to burst back at me. We've all been friends for quite a bit of time and I'd like for it to stay that way.

And as weird as it may seem...I really missed you guys here, and it hurts that much more that you guys choose to stay away because "it's better than here" and "so are the people". What about the people who can't be there? Like me? Because I can't be there, so I chose to be here, which is just as good of a place as your Skype Lounge. Oh, and the people can be and are just as good, too.

Thanks for your time.

Skype Squad lmao "Skype Squad" Call it what you want. xDD ahahah. Still better than this place.

• Hmmmm

Was it the Dog Year test? I'm sorry if I'm complicating things but Saltlicks have many different versions of years old so please define what you mean :P

Alt text

A test said i was 65 years old mentally.

• I love how you all don't understand the point of that post but whatever. I don't feel like explaining it to everyone. Apparently you weren't apart of this which is good, however I have friends and they told me this before it started. That's why I wasn't surprised, I knew this happened for a reason and thanks to someone I know that reason.

Well, I thank you for being civil. I'm glad there are people who don't see any point to this little "Party" they set up for me. I don't take anything these people say seriously, there are few people who's opinions I care about on here and apparently the list gets smaller and smaller each day. Oh, you go there for that but not everyone. Insulting the squad isn't insulting you, it's not insulting anyone as it's not insulting, it's merely stating what This is.

I'm glad your day was fine, hope it stays that way. We don't have enough smiling faces around here anymore, We should however get more.

Well, we're not a squad or team, we're just a bunch of friends who like to have fun and joke around. Get revenge? I don't think they were tr

• My hero!

Alright, guys, that's enough. I flagged some posts to clean up the clutter as some people were still arguing after my first warning.

• Our hero, I thought this was a nice Forum for a while...Eh.

Alright, guys, that's enough. I flagged some posts to clean up the clutter as some people were still arguing after my first warning.

• Alt text

XD maybe not in a good way

145 posts in this thread since I lasted checked an hour ago...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.