The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks, Things between people were getting Salty....

Alright, guys, that's enough. I flagged some posts to clean up the clutter as some people were still arguing after my first warning.

• Now that i have dealt with that, i'll leave for some time.

• Have fun with your journey!

papai46 posted: »

Now that i have dealt with that, i'll leave for some time.

• Alt text

Alright, guys, that's enough. I flagged some posts to clean up the clutter as some people were still arguing after my first warning.

• Maybe?

Lol, not in a good way at all.

Markd4547 posted: »

XD maybe not in a good way

• It's over now, Just move on :/

Alt text

145 posts in this thread since I lasted checked an hour ago...

• I don't even know bro, I came here and there was some full on bullying going on and talk about tickling pickles....

145 posts in this thread since I lasted checked an hour ago...

• Alt text

Monster Inc was my fav animated movie that I seen as a kid, I am pretty sure its tied between the princess bride and monster inc.

Alt text

This lounge needed this right now awesome positive quotes :'D

• Thank you my friend.

Have fun with your journey!

• tickling pickles

...Yes, that did happen.

I don't even know bro, I came here and there was some full on bullying going on and talk about tickling pickles....

• No, thank you.

Thank you my friend.

• Fuck me right?

I don't even know bro, I came here and there was some full on bullying going on and talk about tickling pickles....

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD yep not in a good way I mean't

Maybe? Lol, not in a good way at all.

• Alt text

Our hero, I thought this was a nice Forum for a while...Eh.

• Alt text

• :(

tickling pickles ...Yes, that did happen.

• Well it's best not to intervene.

Especially when you haven't seen the full story.

• edited January 2015

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that i have dealt with that, i'll leave for some time.

• Oh yes, hello Dawn.

How is your day?

Great I hope.

• Alt text

Here's an AJ gif for your excited needs.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Rude?

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Fantastic.

I conducted the rek train today. It was fun.

Oh yes, hello Dawn. How is your day? Great I hope.

• Alt text

• Vote Mark for Forum Peacekeeper.

I agree I refuse to join that argument I've been on skype it's a great place with wonderful people and telltale is also a great place wit

• edited January 2015

Alt text

It's one of mine to awesome my fav now is wreck it ralph tho :'D

Alt text

Monster Inc was my fav animated movie that I seen as a kid, I am pretty sure its tied between the princess bride and monster inc.

• Things have come full circle.

• [removed]

• That's absolutely wonderful!

I learned a few things today, things that I will remember. It was fun.

Fantastic. I conducted the rek train today. It was fun.

• He did the same to her.

You get what you give.

Rude?

• edited January 2015

tickling pickles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LuVTV7KmH4

Then everyone was happy the end :')

• Your beatbox gave me cancer.

Alt text

tickling pickles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LuVTV7KmH4 Then everyone was happy the end :')

• Let's all just end this. Stop replying to each other.

• That sounds amazing. Hope you haven't got short term memory loss!

Me and AJ will now go do something fun in the Skype lounge.

Au revoir!

Alt text

That's absolutely wonderful! I learned a few things today, things that I will remember. It was fun.

• Okay, joe.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Let's all just end this. Stop replying to each other.

• Alt text

THANK THE LAWD PRAISE JEBUS

• Shhhh

THANK THE LAWD PRAISE JEBUS

• Alt text

That's exactly why I did it thanks bro :3

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Your beatbox gave me cancer.

• Still. It was a bit unnecessary for the longevity of it. Also, just because someone did something to you doesn't mean you do the same to them, though it is your choice for revenge(Which I dis encourage) but not my choice. Sorry I guess.

He did the same to her. You get what you give.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.