The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I bet that manager of that Dry Cleaning place got fired.

Markd4547 posted: »

We need postive stuff

• When I'm on my deathbed, can you please beatbox for me one last time? Can you keep that promise?

That's exactly why I did it thanks bro

• edited January 2015

We need postive stuff

Alt text

Alt text

• I feel like this song is good for moving out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8buJ2-oD02E

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's over now, Just move on

• Hey, Raging, it's okay. You're a good guy and one of my good friends. I know you mean well, but sometimes people choose to do what they do to relieve themselves. If you're not comfortable with this, I'm sorry, but it's best if you just ignore it then. Don't let it get to you, man.

Still. It was a bit unnecessary for the longevity of it. Also, just because someone did something to you doesn't mean you do the same to them, though it is your choice for revenge(Which I dis encourage) but not my choice. Sorry I guess.

• Wait, why was there a cat swimming in the water if the man was carrying them....?

We need postive stuff

• edited January 2015

Only if you promise to tell me when your on your deathbed pls :D

This is just childish this is my last comment <3

TDMshadowCP posted: »

When I'm on my deathbed, can you please beatbox for me one last time? Can you keep that promise?

• I can't ignore. It's who I am. I fight for what I believe in. It will get to me and I don't have a choice about it. Sorry if that bothers you :.

Hey, Raging, it's okay. You're a good guy and one of my good friends. I know you mean well, but sometimes people choose to do what they do t

• It's okay, it doesn't bother me.

I can't ignore. It's who I am. I fight for what I believe in. It will get to me and I don't have a choice about it. Sorry if that bothers you :.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCoSk044trQ

I'm getting the new farcry 4 in the next couple of days

Any good does anyone know?

• edited January 2015

INHALE MY DONG ENRAGEMENT CHILD

• Alt text

INHALE MY DONG ENRAGEMENT CHILD

• Okay. I don't know why but I'm positively 46576% more distressed than I was 20 minutes ago. So yeah. I stand by my word, from what I said, so I think I'm gonna go.

For a while.

Who knows, right? One less gnat to populate the lesser Lounge, huh? Ha ha ha, this place isn't as good as Skype, so why do I even wanna be here right?

Fuck me. ~_~

I'm sorry, just goodbye.

• "Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart, but your blade it might be too sharp. I'm like a rubber band until you pull too hard, I may snap and I move fast.

But you won't see me fall apart."

- Sia | Elastic Heart

• But you didn't do anything wrong...

Come back. :c <3

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay. I don't know why but I'm positively 46576% more distressed than I was 20 minutes ago. So yeah. I stand by my word, from what I said, s

• Coming... Bye man. I'll miss you.

Okay. I don't know why but I'm positively 46576% more distressed than I was 20 minutes ago. So yeah. I stand by my word, from what I said, s

• But you didn't do anything wrong...

Who did?

But you didn't do anything wrong... Come back. :c

• [removed]

But you didn't do anything wrong... Who did?

• Hey, I hope you feel better dude. <3

• sigh just drop it.

But you didn't do anything wrong... Who did?

• [removed]

sigh just drop it.

• Everyone deserves shit treatment?

Everyone here does something wrong, that's not debatable, however I want to know why they gang up on certain people.

Poor Papai, they treat him like crap and it's celebrated.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Everyone and everyone.

• You said after you get the answers, it'll be dropped :/

Everyone deserves shit treatment? Everyone here does something wrong, that's not debatable, however I want to know why they gang up on certain people. Poor Papai, they treat him like crap and it's celebrated.

• Lel enjoy your likes. ;) Hooked you up with some likes buddy.

Who does deserve it here?

People who don't abuse the title "whatever's on your mind."

• Here's why... a couple of friends where playing L4D on steam, we were full but papai decided to force himself in. We asked him nicely to make room for our friend. Guess what he told us? He told us to go fuck ourselves.

That's my reason, everyone else might have another :/

Everyone deserves shit treatment? Everyone here does something wrong, that's not debatable, however I want to know why they gang up on certain people. Poor Papai, they treat him like crap and it's celebrated.

• Are you kidding me? Are you actually for fucking real?

Papai put in his piece too. His leaving was celebrated for a reason.

God- Stop acting like you're some saviour. Like you don't even hang shit on people. Cut it the fuck out.

• edited January 2015

Were you not there when he did the same thing to me? Were you not there when he offended people on purpose?

• Lel enjoy your likes. ;) Hooked you up with some likes buddy.

Are likes all that matter to you?

People who don't abuse the title "whatever's on your mind."

So...It should just be your little thread again? This is a place for everyone, just a few hours ago you show up and make his place boom. We can post whatever we want, personal or non personal and just because you don't like it doesn't mean you can tell us to leave.

Lel enjoy your likes. Hooked you up with some likes buddy. Who does deserve it here? People who don't abuse the title "whatever's on your mind."

• So...You are mad...at Papai...Because of Left 4 Dead?

JonGon posted: »

Here's why... a couple of friends where playing L4D on steam, we were full but papai decided to force himself in. We asked him nicely to mak

• I thought you said you guys would drop it.

Lel enjoy your likes. Hooked you up with some likes buddy. Are likes all that matter to you? People who don't abuse the title

• Fair enough, but I just want to make sure DLB knows how I feel about them coming in and singling out targets.

TWDFan86 posted: »

You said after you get the answers, it'll be dropped

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49VuZYVu_M

look just drop it before people get banned over this

• Yes because it's so easy to.

You act like I wasn't just sharing a story with my friend and then everyone jumps me here.

Jewfreeus posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49VuZYVu_M look just drop it before people get banned over this

• Oh Dawn.

Are you kidding me? Are you actually for fucking real? Poor Papai, they treat him like crap and it's celebrated. Papai put in

• GUYS

LOOK AT THAT SHIT

LOOK AT THAT SHIT ABOVE

THATS WHY I'M LEAVING

FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP GOLDEN. FUCKING DROP IT. WE'VE HAD ENOUGH.

THATS GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU!

http://youtu.be/qxW0cPo7F_o

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

TURN YOUR FUCKING LIGHTS OFF

FUCKING LISTEN

• What I see is a long old battle still being fought.

Poor Papai, they treat him like crap and it's celebrated. Were you not there when he did the same thing to me? Were you not there when he offended people on purpose?

• This all would have been avoided if everyone stopped escalating everything.

Fair enough, but I just want to make sure DLB knows how I feel about them coming in and singling out targets.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.