The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I thought monster inc was better with boo but university was awesome :D

Oh yeah Wreak it Ralph was fantastic. Monster Inc will allways be in my top 10, and was number 1 when I was a child. By the way what did you think of Monster University?

• Don't go bro :'(

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay. I don't know why but I'm positively 46576% more distressed than I was 20 minutes ago. So yeah. I stand by my word, from what I said, s

• Happy birthday @jongon :)

Happy Birthday Jon. You cant celebrate on the forums like you wanted to . You planned out everything and now you cant do it. Hope you're having a good one buddy.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

scripted :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh0BwuxHRAg

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Air America Today: Mission Impossible 3

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Ok lounge wtf can we have a little more maturity today please thank you everyone is awesome I'm sorry to see them users get banned over an unnecessary argument from the start :/

• Well Said Mark :)

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Ok lounge wtf can we have a little more maturity today please thank you everyone is awesome I'm sorry to see them users get banned over an unnecessary argument from the start

• edited January 2015
  • Alt text

Happy birthday Jon and Cluke :D

HAPPY BURTHDAI @JonGon und my nephew @Cluke_is_Dumb ^__________________^ also Eliatt

• Alt text

XD I love your taste in movies every time you do this segement I've always seen the film and enjoyed it :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: Air America Today: Mission Impossible 3

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

Okay...okay. I've decided not to leave. However, I feel...pretty responsible for the 4 guys getting banned. I mean, I decided to post a comment, and they brought another argument which resolved in them getting banned.

But fuckin' seriously, guys. Get your shit together.

• Alt text

Just a friendly reminder. As long as you aren't posting things that are against the forum guidelines (or posting nonsense just to post), thi

• Alt text

It's not your fault at all it was obvious from the start some people just wanted to start trouble and drama for no reason everyone involved is at fault

I can't really comment on the bans as I was not here to see what happened but as for the argument "madness" makes no sense as to why it went on so long. why it started and why users could not drop it

Okay...okay. I've decided not to leave. However, I feel...pretty responsible for the 4 guys getting banned. I mean, I decided to post a comm

• Yeah, thanks Mark...it's just a feeling. I almost never blow up, and I just lost it that night. I hate myself when I do that.

It's not your fault at all it was obvious from the start some people just wanted to start trouble and drama for no reason everyone involved

• We all do but It's better to let it out tho and be honest then you won't have bad feels growing inside :)

Yeah, thanks Mark...it's just a feeling. I almost never blow up, and I just lost it that night. I hate myself when I do that.

• @blueneon

Shared this with me on steam not bad

Alt text

• There is no such thing as madness, you should know about now.

It's not your fault at all it was obvious from the start some people just wanted to start trouble and drama for no reason everyone involved

• War... What is it good for?

• Alt text

There is no such thing as madness, you should know about now.

• Peace... What is it good for?

• edited January 2015

Alright guys... I was supposed to be on my week break but my gut told me to check this out and what do you know... my gut was right. It seems like whenever I say I'll be gone for a bit to someone, shit happens. But when I'm here, things goes smoothly. Is it a bad omen for me to leave or something? I can't even take my eyes off of this place knowing what will happen. You guys always seems to argue when I'm not around to try and fix it.

The lounge is not about fighting, it was about getting along with each other. Everyone involved broke that ideal as soon as the fights constantly came up. I know many of you hates the Skype Lounge for who they are, and with reason of course. But once you get to hang around with them for a while, they're not as bad as you may think. Some recent members, BlueNeon and another individual which I'm forbid to speak of, seems to enjoy themselves there. I have been watching both sides for a very long time. And both are equally the same. One is no better than the other. They are good people deep down if you look past your hatred for them, and their faults. Of course, there are some I don't get along with, but I will not let that stop me from visiting. As it's the same here too. I have gotten to personally know who they are... troubled individuals. Troubled as much as I. And they made me feel at home like others have. They have supported me through my hard times, and have supported them in return. They are like a family to me. I've grown to love them as my brothers and sisters such as several others who are not with them. Family is not always about blood, it is of the bond one shares with another. I will protect them from a threat, even such as themselves. Loyalty and trust means everything to me, so do not judge me for being with them.

All this fighting serves no purpose. All it does is make you feel many forms of negative feelings. Making you miserable. The ones involved are not only making things worse for themselves, but for those who stands by around them. Think before you act. Overcome your hatred and arrogance, and try to live in harmony such as I have and many others. In the end, we all rightfully belong wherever we go.

Alt text

Until next time.

• edited January 2015

Been reading some SnK today.

What the actual fuck @ the latest chapter.

• I was born evil...

and I will stay evil.

Alright guys... I was supposed to be on my week break but my gut told me to check this out and what do you know... my gut was right. It seem

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I agree and we need you here

but their is no hate for the skype lounge at all here imo no one ever went on skype saying "THIS PLACE IS AWFUL" "TELLTALE FORUM IS BETTER" "THE PEOPLE ARE NICER THERE" etc because that would be disrespectful to the members of that lounge and unnecessary

That argument yesterday had no root or cause to it just empty drama and trouble.

But today is a new day lets forget all that and everyone be friends again everyone is awesome :D

Alright guys... I was supposed to be on my week break but my gut told me to check this out and what do you know... my gut was right. It seem

• Mark... I believe you do not know this... But I have seen users show a glimpse of their hatred towards them. It is written all over. One admitted to me that he held a grudge, and another said he would not join this place as long as they are around. Two examples yes. But there are indeed more who does not talk about it or I have not noticed. Hopefully both ends can open their eyes one day and realize that none of it is worth a damn thing. Right now it is oil and water.

I agree and we need you here but their is no hate for the skype lounge at all here imo no one ever went on skype saying "THIS PLACE IS AW

• It was great :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Been reading some SnK today. What the actual fuck @ the latest chapter.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Well that's up to them hate will only harm yourself personally I hold no grudges and think both places are awesome with wonderful people and your right open your eyes friends are much more fun then hate

Mark... I believe you do not know this... But I have seen users show a glimpse of their hatred towards them. It is written all over. One adm

• It's a song of Ice and Fire...

LMAO I had to

Mark... I believe you do not know this... But I have seen users show a glimpse of their hatred towards them. It is written all over. One adm

• It was...but I don´t want a certain thing to happen. :´(

AWESOMEO posted: »

It was great

• Damn it, didn´t even notice that.

• Did you see how Eren was compared to Jesus?

It was...but I don´t want a certain thing to happen. :´(

• Eren is Jesus. That´s why I don´t want him to go.

Did you see how Eren was compared to Jesus?

• But Merida's story is set in Scotland, not Ireland...

XD sure

• If Eren is the Jesus of SnK then he has to go m8, it's necessary.

Buuuuut... Mikasa is in the same room so... lmao.

Eren is Jesus. That´s why I don´t want him to go.

• Right, I forgot. It was nice meeting you Historia but Mikasa ain´t taking it.

That reminds me of how much I love Mikasa. Thanks.

If Eren is the Jesus of SnK then he has to go m8, it's necessary. Buuuuut... Mikasa is in the same room so... lmao.

• I just feel so left out, because I can't get on skype...it doesn't work for me right now...so when everyone is gone I don't see them, ever, until they come back.

• np :D

Yeah she gon git rekt... But maybe Eren will go crazy again and not give up so.. :)

Right, I forgot. It was nice meeting you Historia but Mikasa ain´t taking it. That reminds me of how much I love Mikasa. Thanks.

• He better not give up. In chapter 50 he fought and didn´t back down when things were looking awful. He can do it again. He´s the main character, damn it. D:

np Yeah she gon git rekt... But maybe Eren will go crazy again and not give up so..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.