The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ComingSoon posted: »

I'm feeling kinda sad but I don't know why ^.>

• I was hoping I'd never see this video again....

AWESOMEO posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKNhPpUR0Pg

• BUT YOU DID! :D

Now please accept this mildly bizarre gif :3

Alt text

I was hoping I'd never see this video again....

• wut...

Alt text

• thx

BUT YOU DID! Now please accept this mildly bizarre gif

• There's plenty more ;>

thx

• pls send me them :3

There's plenty more ;>

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

I'll post them here, k?

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

pls send me them

• That bottom gif is gold.

I'll post them here, k?

• ;D

That bottom gif is gold.

• Don't Cuss Rap

Alt text

Dis be my jam. cringe

• Since this thread is a glorified cluttered mess its worth a shot. GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES

DONATELIKESTOCLEMENEMPLZ

• Cute. :)

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon Shared this with me on steam not bad

• That's not how you get likes noob.

Clemenem posted: »

Since this thread is a glorified cluttered mess its worth a shot. GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES DONATELIKESTOCLEMENEMPLZ

• Was expecting Captain America or Iron Man, but instead I got Loki :P

http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/marvel-cinematic-universe-character#.trovAwDlK

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Papai please don't

papai46 posted: »

That's not how you get likes noob.

• Uh no

Since this thread is a glorified cluttered mess its worth a shot. GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES DONATELIKESTOCLEMENEMPLZ

• Erhh I can't get the main theme of game of thrones out of my head, here I is a beautiful acoustic version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nW_ogIBSl0

• Yes.

Papai please don't

• And people are so scared of that word for some reason.. lmao!

• LMAO

Don't Cuss Rap

• Lol like farming, you gotta earn those likes boi :p

• What

What the fuck?

zeke10 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X16G2hsVI9w

• Where will you be when roid rage hits?

ComingSoon posted: »

What What the fuck?

• Raging_Blades here, this is about what happened yesterday, it’s your decision to read on or not.

GoldenPaladin, is one of my friends on here, as is evident. This post was made because him and me spoke lengthily about everything that happened and it really disturbed me. First off, I’d like you to know that I love you all, you’re all great people, and I hate that it’s come to this, but I’m tired of watching shit hit the fan, over, and over. In all the time I’ve been on this forum, I’ve fought for what I believed in, so this is what I will do now, and I hope no one is offended, but I have to say what’s on my mind, because this is called the “Whatever’s on your Mind Megathread.” This is on my mind, and if I get banned for this post then so be it.

Here’s a little something I made.

Alt text

This is pretty much how things go. And sorry it’s kind of messy, I’m a skrub, I know. But anyway it’s a huge circle. And I hope you can change it. And when I say you, I mean everyone here. I’m not trying to target anybody. There is not bad guy or girl here.

As it happened, my friend Green613 said that once the Megathread was used as a haven against the toxic forums, but now it’s the other way around, the Megathread is toxic, and the forums have returned to normal. It’s gotten so bad to a point that people leave (though they usually come back), people feel hurt, and relationships are damaged.

From what I saw, Golden was ganged up on. And that actually looked planned. I don’t know what the Skype group has against him but that was rude, and Golden could have responded better, but I don’t blame him; I would have done the same. Everyone has problems; please don’t make it any worse for other people. Now I ask you. If the Skype lounge is better…. If the people are better, then why are you on the W/E on your mind thread with the “less better people.”

Infinite and DLB had four upvotes minimum, and Golden had 0. If that’s not ganging up then I don’t know what is. And then when he decides to say something the next 10 comments told him to “Shut the f*ck up”. This is why I wanted upvotes gone. So let me ask you, did you see anyone on Golden’s side? And it wasn’t because he was wrong, he was in the minority as I have been so many times before in arguments.

Golden didn’t even want to continue that comment, in fact he asked me to do it, so his banning is on me, and Infinite… And now DLB and Jon. It could have all been avoided if I wasn’t afraid sadly I’m weak. I’m sorry. L

It looks like there’s a lot of targeting here. Papai, Golden, and I never knew what happened to AWESOMEO but from what I heard it was really bad. Also something was said to SaltLick305. Honestly… I’m… Not okay with this.

Papai has been bullied so bad it’s not even funny, heck it doesn’t even seem like he cares anymore. We are human, we all have flaws, and I get it people like Golden and Papai can be dislikable, but doing this doesn’t help anything. I know a guy EXACTLY like Papai in real life, and he gets the same treatment. It’s not right, it’s sad, and I’ve lost a lot of hope in humanity at this point.

Before I go I’d just like to restate that you’re all great people. Don’t let this forum be brought down. Forgive each other. And as Blind said “Play nice.” I hate to see all this chaos.

@Markd4547

You were one of my first friends here, and I really respect you. During all the arguments you tried to keep things calm and make things better. For this I thank you. And to all the other people who did the same, thanks to you as well. Mark you stood out the most to me. So though it doesn’t mean much, you’re the replacement Boyd whenever I’m not here, like Tobi is the replacement Joker. You don’t have to be though, just offering.

To all those people saying Skype and Megathread are equal, please don’t, everyone has his or her own preference so to one person one could be better then the other. Sorry to say but equality doesn’t work out when it comes to this. No offense Tobi and Mark :P.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1-4u9W-bns

I’m not on anyone’s side. You’re all awesome people and always will be. You signifies everybody. I hope everyone can be okay with each other no matter what happened in the past, that everyone can make up or at least stop fighting so that the forums can remain peaceful for a long time. I hope you don’t hate me. ^_^

Sooo that’s all I’ve got. Thanks for reading, and I’m really sorry if I offended anybody. I’m not the best with words, and I’m stupid but I tried.

• A silent man walked through a silent town. He looks up. Full moon. As he approached his house, he hears what sounds like a stick cracking. "Hello?". No response. He turns and picks up his pace. As he get onto his steps, he hears a lonely, teary, rage-filled howl. He turns, but all he sees is the eyes and teeth. His screams are cut out. His last glance of life is at.....Bisclavret people call it. The creature howls a cold, vengeful, angry howl. The once silent night, that became screaming silences back.

The silence is broken at dawn......by the scream of a man, looking at Bisclavret's work,

• Alt text

Well Said, Let's hope things can change.

Raging_Blades here, this is about what happened yesterday, it’s your decision to read on or not. GoldenPaladin, is one of my friends on h

• Really nice words there Raging.

Raging_Blades here, this is about what happened yesterday, it’s your decision to read on or not. GoldenPaladin, is one of my friends on h

• Thanks Papai :)

papai46 posted: »

Really nice words there Raging.

• Oh my god

Oh mygodmygod

I was such a asshole to golden yesterday

I was on his side and then I blew up, and basically flipped him off with a "fuck you"...

I feel so bad...I have no way of telling him I do.

I'm such...such a mistake here. Jesus, I'm terrible with confrontations, I fuck up everytime I make a friend here but somehow you all forgive me. I honesty have no fucking idea why, or how you do. I honestly can't deal with shit half the time but I end up rubbing off like it's no big deal. Truth is I take this place for granted. So much. And I never truly got the time to revel, to truly say "thank you" to everyone and everything on this forum. Truth is I would be SO MUCH of a different person without you guys.

Please, please tell Golden I truly apologize for my words yesterday. I have some moments, but I've seriously been brimming the top this time. I am so sorry for everything I have ever done, and it's up to you to forgive me. I am truly, SO VERY FUCKING GRATEFUL for everyone of you. It's indescribable.

Thank you, and I'm sorry.

• That's a nice novel, when can I see it in stores?

• Thanks Green you skrub.

Green613 posted: »

I found it at Target for $9.99

• Thanks for always being here Salt! I'm glad you post way more then you did before. :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well Said, Let's hope things can change.

• I found it at Target for $9.99

That's a nice novel, when can I see it in stores?

• It's okay Coming. You're no mistake. We enjoy having you around here. Nice words, it's good of you to let it out.

Oh my god Oh mygodmygod I was such a asshole to golden yesterday I was on his side and then I blew up, and basically flipped him of

• Please...I need you to let golden know. I don't know if he has steam, Skype, or any of his info.

It's okay Coming. You're no mistake. We enjoy having you around here. Nice words, it's good of you to let it out.

• edited January 2015

Told him on Steam. Want me to say anything else?

Please...I need you to let golden know. I don't know if he has steam, Skype, or any of his info.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.