The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thanks Green!

Skrub...

Green613 posted: »

I found it at Target for $9.99

• Alt text

Thank you bro I'm honored to be replacement Boyd and this post is bang on target I couldn't of put it better myself perfection thank you for making this :D

Raging_Blades here, this is about what happened yesterday, it’s your decision to read on or not. GoldenPaladin, is one of my friends on h

• [removed]

• edited January 2015

No Make up

Alt text

And finally The Joker without make up

Alt text

• No problem Joker bro :).

Markd4547 posted: »

Thank you bro I'm honored to be replacement Boyd and this post is bang on target I couldn't of put it better myself perfection thank you for making this

• Fgt...

Thanks Green! Skrub...

• Thank you Salt.

And....I honestly don't know. He's justified if he feels he doesn't trust me anymore. I really let him down, and that was not my intention at all.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Told him on Steam. Want me to say anything else?

• Yeah...it's really impressive, and I'm glad he did.. I'm glad some people are happy after all this.

Thank you bro I'm honored to be replacement Boyd and this post is bang on target I couldn't of put it better myself perfection thank you for making this

• Jenn Law still great :)

No Make up And finally The Joker without make up

• Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Oh my god that scared me

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I'm Iron man spot on :D

@blueneon

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Konni who is more kawaii Joker or loki?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Was expecting Captain America or Iron Man, but instead I got Loki :P http://www.buzzfeed.com/perpetua/marvel-cinematic-universe-character#.trovAwDlK

• I'm not scared of geese, I just wasn't expecting it XD

• MRW I'm "that guy whose only noteworthy quality is his videos" and the Telltale Speech Extractor gets updated and I get to be relevant again.

Alt text

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited January 2015

Who.. Would waste their time writing this when it's basically fighting in the form of text on a forum, there is no place on the whole fucking internet where there is no fighting Jayzus christ.

Raging_Blades here, this is about what happened yesterday, it’s your decision to read on or not. GoldenPaladin, is one of my friends on h

• I did not imply such a thing. I was merely given a serviceable excuse to use that gif and I went for it.

I'm not scared of geese, I just wasn't expecting it XD

• This comment is... right, but they are still great words.

Talimancer posted: »

Who.. Would waste their time writing this when it's basically fighting in the form of text on a forum, there is no place on the whole fucking internet where there is no fighting Jayzus christ.

• Who the fuck gave him his likes?

Clemenem posted: »

Since this thread is a glorified cluttered mess its worth a shot. GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES GIMME LIKES DONATELIKESTOCLEMENEMPLZ

• edited January 2015

Okay XD

Edit: I just realized its laughing, now I get it... Sorry. ._.

Giraffehat posted: »

I did not imply such a thing. I was merely given a serviceable excuse to use that gif and I went for it.

• I would. I saw Tobi write something up a few pages back. And were you always like this?

Talimancer posted: »

• Who cares? It's just a button click, and if it makes him/her feel upbeat, and it puts them in a good mood, then no harm done. Humans usually desire acceptance among their own little social group(s), so if this is a form in which Clemenem achieves that desire, so be it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Who the fuck gave him his likes?

• since mai momma birthed me.

I would. I saw Tobi write something up a few pages back. And were you always like this?

• That post made me sad. It's a shame to see what this place has become, what this entire forum has become, really. At least I have been noticing the regular forums improving, but just... such a good place and turn into absolute shit in such a short time period. You're a great person Raging, you've always tried to avoid arguments and calm everyone down. You always reached out to help if anyone was in need, including me. You shouldn't be blaming are hitting yourself over this.

I really hope all this fighting and drama would end. I want that peaceful friendly lounge where everyone would just talk about their lives and chat about random things and everyone was friends. If the forums are improving, let's hope this will too.

• You shouldn't be sorry about anything. You're an awesome person, and you aren't a mistake. Many people care for you, you may not think of it but I do, a lot of this lounge does, you've definitely made this place much more lively. No need to feel bad. :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Oh my god Oh mygodmygod I was such a asshole to golden yesterday I was on his side and then I blew up, and basically flipped him of

• It's just a button click

Likes are treasure tho :p

Who cares? It's just a button click, and if it makes him/her feel upbeat, and it puts them in a good mood, then no harm done. Humans usually

• I'm good. It's been some time since we talked. And yeah, it's good now. Thanks for you help. How are you?

Thanks Deceptio. If I may ask, how are you? And did that thing turn out okay? I hope all that will end too and I believe it will one day.

• Thanks Deceptio. If I may ask, how are you? And did that thing turn out okay?

I hope all that will end too and I believe it will one day.

Deceptio posted: »

That post made me sad. It's a shame to see what this place has become, what this entire forum has become, really. At least I have been notic

• Uh... What did you think it was doing?

Okay XD Edit: I just realized its laughing, now I get it... Sorry. ._.

• Thanks Deceptio. I really appreciate it. I just don't know how to think right now. I've...I don't know. I let quite a few people down.

You shouldn't be sorry about anything. You're an awesome person, and you aren't a mistake. Many people care for you, you may not think of it but I do, a lot of this lounge does, you've definitely made this place much more lively. No need to feel bad.

• I'm good. It's been some time since we talked. And yeah, it's good now. Thanks for you help. How are you?

I hate when comments disappear I've made two threads to fix that and still no fix XD.

I'm glad that things are good, that was a pretty worrying problem. And no problem, anyone would do the same. I'm doing okay I guess, could be better xD. It's good to see you still sticking around man. Thanks for replying :).

Thanks Deceptio. If I may ask, how are you? And did that thing turn out okay? I hope all that will end too and I believe it will one day.

• No problem. Don't stress it out and kick yourself over it. You've made some mistakes, doesn't mean you are one. I'm sure those people understand and know you're a really nice person. Just try to forget about all of this and relax, stressing out over it is the worst you can do. If you need any help just PM me, I'll gladly help out a friend in need :)

Thanks Deceptio. I really appreciate it. I just don't know how to think right now. I've...I don't know. I let quite a few people down.

• Thanks so much, I think I might be okay for now.

No problem. Don't stress it out and kick yourself over it. You've made some mistakes, doesn't mean you are one. I'm sure those people unders

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited January 2015

No problem man :D

Thanks so much, I think I might be okay for now.

• I just thought it was a group of geese, the gif wasn't working for me at first and I didn't realized that it was laughing until now.

Uh... What did you think it was doing?

• I posted this a couple of days here awesome song with a great video it's a shame the controversy surrounding it lots of people calling it disturbing and pedo-ish imo the video and song is great some people are to easily offended

TDMshadowCP posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZGAExj-es

• I agree. People need to focus on the music, not the video.

I posted this a couple of days here awesome song with a great video it's a shame the controversy surrounding it lots of people calling it disturbing and pedo-ish imo the video and song is great some people are to easily offended

• Am I the only one thinking about how quickly we're getting to 2000 pages on this thread?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.