i have a weird crush on lord ethan >_>

Comments

• You should ask how old is she.

I'm hoping your a girl:

• Dat knee, tho.

lol i have a crush on Snow White

• ^ EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peachflower posted: »

why? there's nothing wrong with being gay

• id cut a piece of that forrester ass any time

Are you absolutely sure you want to bark up that tree?

• necrophile

How are those ppl named who are into lil boys again?

• pedophiles/hebephiles

im a minor btw So im Not one of those

necrophile How are those ppl named who are into lil boys again?

• Depends on how old the kid is, pedophile is the most commonly used term.

Necrophilia is when someone wants to have sex with a corpse.

necrophile How are those ppl named who are into lil boys again?

• ^ yup

dojo32161 posted: »

Depends on how old the kid is, pedophile is the most commonly used term. Necrophilia is when someone wants to have sex with a corpse.

• [removed]

• Game of Thrones: Walking Dead DLC Confirmed!

dojo32161 posted: »

Depends on how old the kid is, pedophile is the most commonly used term. Necrophilia is when someone wants to have sex with a corpse.

• edited January 2015

Do us a big favor and kill yourself.

• "dont fuck with tiny carlos" sure

id cut a piece of that forrester ass any time Are you absolutely sure you want to bark up that tree?

• edited January 2015

the homophobe among us

Alt text

I'm hoping your a girl:

• edited January 2015

14/10 would recommend.

Game of Thrones: Walking Dead DLC Confirmed!

• i cant believe this thread has 774 views atm

we need 2 celebrate

• Alt text

i cant believe this thread has 774 views atm we need 2 celebrate

• 10/10 - IGN

14/10 would recommend.

• That's a little much to call him that, he probably didn't mean it in that way.

the homophobe among us

• maybe not, but it's still offensive and hurtful to queer people imo

That's a little much to call him that, he probably didn't mean it in that way.

• Yeah I found that pretty offensive, but I'm assuming he just worded his sentence wrong.

maybe not, but it's still offensive and hurtful to queer people imo

• yeah maybe

Yeah I found that pretty offensive, but I'm assuming he just worded his sentence wrong.

• That's true but if he didn't mean for people to take it like that then he isn't a homophobe.

maybe not, but it's still offensive and hurtful to queer people imo

• Alt text

i cant believe this thread has 774 views atm we need 2 celebrate

• edited January 2015

You sick wierdo...just kidding.

goes over to Wolf among us thread to talk about crush on bloody Mary xD

• that's some SHARP wit you got there.
    I'm kniveing joking

DoubleJump posted: »

I think Ethan got the point.

• [removed]

You sick wierdo...just kidding. goes over to Wolf among us thread to talk about crush on bloody Mary xD

• 1k views. we did it guys. we fucking did it

• I have my own personal opinion. You have yours and I respect that

the homophobe among us

• This is... kind of disturbing.

Ethan is like 12-13, also dead. You have a crush on a corpse? I'm not one to judge, I usually go for something with a pulse myself though...

• omg i was joking of course i dont have a crush on a corpse but i'm assuming youre just joking so it's cool

also? i'm a minor?

Echopapa posted: »

This is... kind of disturbing. Ethan is like 12-13, also dead. You have a crush on a corpse? I'm not one to judge, I usually go for something with a pulse myself though...

• I'm pretty sure you weren't joking.

omg i was joking of course i dont have a crush on a corpse but i'm assuming youre just joking so it's cool also? i'm a minor?

• edited January 2015

i was joking. i was being ironic when i wrote "im not a necrophile btw" since we all know he's dead

EDIT: i never said anything about being attracted to his corpse

papai46 posted: »

I'm pretty sure you weren't joking.

• It's not an opinion. There's nothing wrong with being gay and your gif was completely uncalled for and made you look terrible.

I have my own personal opinion. You have yours and I respect that

• I was joking about the corpse, I even said I USUALLY go for something with a pulse, implying not always ;) Just messing with you pal.

Out of interest, you a guy or girl?

omg i was joking of course i dont have a crush on a corpse but i'm assuming youre just joking so it's cool also? i'm a minor?

• it's ok bud! sorry im just really bad at detecting sarcasm on the internet sometimes because of my mild aspergers even though i use it myself a lot aaaAAA but it's cool....

i'm biologically a girl when it comes to society's standards but i feel genderless a lot of the time so i'm basically genderqueer. idk i feel like i don't really have a gender sometimes i feel like a girl and other times i feel like a genderless rotting creature stuck on a floating piece of rock in outer space. im okay with being called a girl but sometimes i feel like i'd want to try being a guy just for one day or something. gender is a very confusing thing but i'm totally ok with she/her pronouns only :)

Echopapa posted: »

I was joking about the corpse, I even said I USUALLY go for something with a pulse, implying not always Just messing with you pal. Out of interest, you a guy or girl?

• edited January 2015

sigh

Please, for the love of God, don't go on Tumblr. You seem decent enough, but you go onto Tumblr telling them what you just told me, you'll be glorified and fed lies and abused so much.

it's ok bud! sorry im just really bad at detecting sarcasm on the internet sometimes because of my mild aspergers even though i use it mysel

• I would wreck that

lol i have a crush on Snow White

• He reminds me of the anti Joffrey. Calm, shy, soft and timid I could see why he's a soft spoken, mild mannered nice guy.

• Or a Transgender.

This discussion has been closed.