Fifth character

edited January 2015 in Game Of Thrones

If you look on the screen that shows the playable characters before you start the game you can see that the outline looks like Rodrik,it was not confirmed that he was died,if you disagree you do you think it is

Comments

• It's Rodrik not Jon and the characters are all apart of House Forrester.

• That could be,but I was sure he died

It's Rodrik not Jon and the characters are all apart of House Forrester.

• Look at it, it's him.

TJP623 posted: »

That could be,but I was sure he died

• While I really don't want it to be Rodrik, seeing the shadow (clearly on a huge TV screen) and seeing Episode 4's little quote, "Do the dead frighten you?" with no indication of who said it, makes me think he probably is it.

• I looked and I think your right,thanks

Look at it, it's him.

• No problem, BUT are excited it's Rodrik?

I looked and I think your right,thanks

• It could be a new character...just sayin... The outline could also probably fit Malcolm

While I really don't want it to be Rodrik, seeing the shadow (clearly on a huge TV screen) and seeing Episode 4's little quote, "Do the dead frighten you?" with no indication of who said it, makes me think he probably is it.

• Look at the hair,it looks likes rodrick's and the shoulder things

It could be a new character...just sayin... The outline could also probably fit Malcolm

• Yeah, but shoulder things are pretty common, and more than one person can have the same hair style. Even if it's a reused model, it's just not realistic for every hairstyle to be so drastically different. I personally don't care whether it's Rodrik or not. Both sides have their pros and cons.

Look at the hair,it looks likes rodrick's and the shoulder things

• I thought it would solve the "who is lord"problem

Yeah, but shoulder things are pretty common, and more than one person can have the same hair style. Even if it's a reused model, it's just n

• FYI: "Do the dead frighten you?" is a quote from the opening sequence of the first episode of Game of Thrones Season 1.
    The reason it's not been indicated who says it is because the random Night's Watch ranger who does, with regards to the dead wildlings they had been tracking, dies moments later unnamed. His name is Waymar Royce, but I only know that because of the books. Sansa briefly references him in season 4, while talking to his father Lord Yohn Royce at the Eyrie.

While I really don't want it to be Rodrik, seeing the shadow (clearly on a huge TV screen) and seeing Episode 4's little quote, "Do the dead frighten you?" with no indication of who said it, makes me think he probably is it.

• It's Rodrik.

Alt text

It could be a new character...just sayin... The outline could also probably fit Malcolm

• Sadly, I would prefer Asher as lord.

• Yeah it would, but that would create problems of its own, if Asher came back, decided he really did want to become lord, and only got to be lord for like two weeks

I thought it would solve the "who is lord"problem

• Interesting.

I still think the quote might have to do so with Rodik, if not, what could it be referring to? Probably have to wait for the next episodes.

• it's probably referring to the Others and the wights like the book and show did..episode's focus is Gared's story arc beyond the wall would be my guess

Interesting. I still think the quote might have to do so with Rodik, if not, what could it be referring to? Probably have to wait for the next episodes.

• How was that picture made? If it was made by lighting the silhouette, then I believe you. If it was made by putting a figure of Rodrik onto the silhouette, then it still could be someone else.

• There was an update for the PS4 version that changed the silhouette to Rodrik's model. As the person who took the aforementioned screenshot, it's clearly shown to be Rodrik. I just brightened this screencap so people could see it better:
    Alt text

How was that picture made? If it was made by lighting the silhouette, then I believe you. If it was made by putting a figure of Rodrik onto the silhouette, then it still could be someone else.

• It's on the game's screen, he just lit the screen up.

How was that picture made? If it was made by lighting the silhouette, then I believe you. If it was made by putting a figure of Rodrik onto the silhouette, then it still could be someone else.

• Ah okay.

JakeSt123 posted: »

There was an update for the PS4 version that changed the silhouette to Rodrik's model. As the person who took the aforementioned screenshot, it's clearly shown to be Rodrik. I just brightened this screencap so people could see it better:

• edited January 2015

Ethan and Rodrik come back from the dead,and all five of them kick the Bolton and Whitehills butts,last episode prediction sounds so epic

Interesting. I still think the quote might have to do so with Rodik, if not, what could it be referring to? Probably have to wait for the next episodes.

• edited February 2015

It's Rodrik

Sign in to comment in this discussion.