i have a weird crush on lord ethan >_>

Comments

• So now it's abnormal to be mentally ill?

• Don't let the door hit you on your judgemental little bum on the way out

• Wot m8?

Clemenem posted: »

I see a trend and you make it worse

• i know i should be offended but i'm actually laughing rn

• edited January 2015

Yus!

Tinni posted: »

this thread rn.

• edited January 2015

Or you could not go around policing what people say or do on the forums, as if everyone should conform to what you want. I don't really see an issue here.

"You're giving too much of a fuck."

• 1.3k views

the world is a beautiful place and im no longer afraid to die

• edited January 2015

Why are you so bothered about views?

Although I have to admit its an achievement for a thread to get so active when its just a line saying you like ethan in a bizzare way

peachflower posted: »

1.3k views the world is a beautiful place and im no longer afraid to die

• I've accidentally unleashed hell lol

papai46 posted: »

Yus!

• i'm not a retard. i have a perfectly fine iq which is not unusual among autistic kids.

i know a girl who is retarded and she is one of the sweetest people i know

You went full retard, never go full retard.

• Yes you did.

I've accidentally unleashed hell lol

• it doesn't bother me. i appreciate it lol

thanks

Why are you so bothered about views? Although I have to admit its an achievement for a thread to get so active when its just a line saying you like ethan in a bizzare way

• And now it's 1.4k!

Alt text

1.3k views the world is a beautiful place and im no longer afraid to die

• Gaaaah! Look the quote up.

i'm not a retard. i have a perfectly fine iq which is not unusual among autistic kids. i know a girl who is retarded and she is one of the sweetest people i know

• Never heard of a Hebephile .-.

pedophiles/hebephiles im a minor btw So im Not one of those

• Not giving a fuck

I think you'll like this.

You're giving too much of a fuck.

• Not In Harm's Way 5/10 - IGN

10/10 - IGN

• Come on the forum is becoming a dark place, let's all hug it out, apologize and grab a cookie. Ok? Ok.

Brustablett posted: »

some people's gender id is fluid get over it why are u getting so worked up over peachflowers life anyway

• Honestly I feel like everyone suffers from some sort of mental illness, who truly is mental? You're the first person I know who doesn't fit into any of those categories - well at least you say you don't.

• my bad.

Yes you did.

• Np, i like chaos.

my bad.

• edited January 2015

Jesus Christ Peachflower you're infuriating.

"transphobia isn't an opinion. queerphobia isn't an opinion. racism isn't an opinion. ableism isn't an opinion.

take your privilegied ass out of my face before you really make me mad."

None of what has been said has even insinuated that anyone is afraid - "Ableism" another sodding Tumblr coined phrase to make more victims. Do you even know what privilege is?

"ah yes, the smell of cis people getting to decide what is and isn't transphobka instead of, you know, Actual trans people.

"in your first reply you're basically saying that i shouldn't be open with being trans because that's what is going to get me in trouble in future. that's just like saying women should avoid getting raped instead of TEACHING MEN NOT TO RAPE WOMEN."

You've not only completely taken something out of context, but involved a whole other debate which has nothing to do with what you're complaining about. "teaching men not to rape women" Do I really need to explain how bigoted you are? That's like not locking your door because people shouldn't rob you.

Please, run back off to Tumblr.

i'm not a retard. i have a perfectly fine iq which is not unusual among autistic kids. i know a girl who is retarded and she is one of the sweetest people i know

• You can see him in the background of the main menu.

Also the codex says he is 'presumed dead'.

Cope49 posted: »

The three main reasons why so many women are single today . Are that the men that they are mostly interested in are either famous ,gay ,or fictional. With that said .I would have liked to have seen more of this guy ...

• I don't think there is any harm with a user expressing a preference towards being a certain gender, but irregardless of anyone's opinions on the topic, I really don't think this is the best thread to discuss it. I'm just going to ask that you guys stop the discussion here and get back on topic.

I've flagged some of the posts that really derailed the discussion in response to these comments, and I'm hoping the thread stays on topic from this point onwards. Thanks.

There's no need to reply to me, I am relaxed. If you post something on the internet, you are putting it out for the whole world to see. And

• edited January 2015

I stopped replying quite a while ago. Just want to state once more that my initial comment was addressing her claiming to be genderless, not a preference to being a certain gender. I didn't reply to cause harm to her, just wanted to point out what she said was illogical.

I don't think there is any harm with a user expressing a preference towards being a certain gender, but irregardless of anyone's opinions on

• I understand, I was just trying to make an actual, written request that you guys stay on topic just on the off chance that arguments continue.

I stopped replying quite a while ago. Just want to state once more that my initial comment was addressing her claiming to be genderless, not

• Alright, I understand too. I just wanted to clear up any possible misconceptions, I apologize for contributing to derailing the thread.

I understand, I was just trying to make an actual, written request that you guys stay on topic just on the off chance that arguments continue.

• it's not illogical. like i said, it is only limited by your own imagination and ignorance.

the fact that you are probably feeling some sort of relief right now that you're getting away with saying transphobic stuff to an autistic mentally ill teenager on the internet whose concept of gender does not fit into your societal standars makes me feel physically ill and brings disgust to my stomach.

I stopped replying quite a while ago. Just want to state once more that my initial comment was addressing her claiming to be genderless, not

• Always has to get the last word in, don't you?

Piece of advice - the internet is a cruel place, don't go spilling your heart out to strangers on a forum because it's only logical that how you feel will be questioned, and then get upset because someone has a different opinion than yours.

For the record, none of what was said was transphobic and it's a shame you took it as such.

it's not illogical. like i said, it is only limited by your own imagination and ignorance. the fact that you are probably feeling some so

• also

watch this

Alright, I understand too. I just wanted to clear up any possible misconceptions, I apologize for contributing to derailing the thread.

• edited January 2015

Devils advocate here. I don't agree but this is a free internet. Freedom of speech, period. Not Freedom of speech... but...
    People have the right to be bastards, people have the right to have strange views. And people have the right to say their opinion is wrong. So by all means say that he is wrong. And uncalled for and makes him look terrible. But its his opinion nonetheless.

JeSuisCharlie

It's not an opinion. There's nothing wrong with being gay and your gif was completely uncalled for and made you look terrible.

• Attention whoring much? Jeez.

• edited January 2015

like i said, transphobia isn't an opinion, and you cis people don't get to define what is and what isn't transphobia instead of actual trans people because you're not the ones struggling with it.

you can choose to just apologize and then be done with it.

Echopapa posted: »

Always has to get the last word in, don't you? Piece of advice - the internet is a cruel place, don't go spilling your heart out to stran

• pedophile means youre attracted to little kids, hebephile means you are attracted to kids in puberty

prink34320 posted: »

Never heard of a Hebephile .-.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Blind Sniper asked you and Tinni to finish this discussion as it is very off topic and not relevant to your original post.

A reply like this will add fuel to the fire so i will also ask you to stop this discussion and get back on topic, if this where to carry on it might result in this thread getting closed.

it's not illogical. like i said, it is only limited by your own imagination and ignorance. the fact that you are probably feeling some so

• edited January 2015

Don't worry lots of people have crushes on deceased fictional young guys.

• Except it's not an opinion. There's actually nothing wrong with being gay. It's not an opinion. You didn't need to respond and you shouldn't respond any further because all you're gonna do is make people angry and start a giant argument, more than the one already on this thread.

Jere85 posted: »

Devils advocate here. I don't agree but this is a free internet. Freedom of speech, period. Not Freedom of speech... but... People have the

• For the love of Christ...

Can you stop with the Tumblr words, it makes you look like less of an intellectual and just an angry confused teenage girl - which you are, funnily enough.

Phobia means a fear and hatred of something, and I neither fear nor hate you, nor do I actual transgendered people. Experts define the meaning of things, not people such as me or you, as you have clearly demonstrated how meanings can be misunderstood and twisted to suit our needs.

I have nothing to apologise for, as I have said nothing to offend or harm anyone in any shape or form. But you've chosen to twist my words and become offended, and all I can offer you is my pity.

like i said, transphobia isn't an opinion, and you cis people don't get to define what is and what isn't transphobia instead of actual trans

• it's ok, funnily enough i have been called both

i feel like i have already tried hard enough to get my point across. id like to ask of you to define "tumblr words" since i dont really understand what you're trying to say but i don't want this discussion be closed so im going to be a good girl and follow ozzyuk's order

you too seem pretty upset. chill, drink some water and we'll keep discussing this in private if it pleases you.

Echopapa posted: »

For the love of Christ... Can you stop with the Tumblr words, it makes you look like less of an intellectual and just an angry confused t

• edited January 2015

if this where to carry on it might result in this thread getting closed.

That would just be a shame.

Edit: Not to sound snarky or anything. The direction of this thread is just clearly more about guilt tripping people over perceived "social justice" than anything else. It should probably be closed, as the topic owner is actually the one pushing this agenda anyway, and is seemingly incapable of being mature and civil in discussing the issue.

OzzyUK posted: »

Blind Sniper asked you and Tinni to finish this discussion as it is very off topic and not relevant to your original post. A reply like t

This discussion has been closed.