Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Yep, that's what Tez tends to strive for at times - peace and less arguing between others!

pudding_pie posted: »

Lyla points her finger at Gren. "Suck it, Grendel!" Gren simply folds his arms and cracks a crooked grin. "Nah....that's Emily's job.

• A white Rabbit, perched on a fallen log, sends his nose high into the air. It cautiously sniffs, his whiskers and nostrils wiggling towards the heavens. A nearby Doe and her young offspring remain hushed; they appeared to be waiting for the the cue of the fluffy ball of nerves. His hind legs arched back. His continuation of his sniffing caused the mother and her babies to scatter deep into the woods.

The sun gently rose over the hills and mountains; the sun's rays danced across the sleeping meadows and forest floors. Dew from the night's rain gleamed against the light. They created miniature lights along the blades of grass and flowers. The rabbit, now facing the west side, carefully stepped off the log. His natural instincts to run was growing with each passing second.

A gust of wind blew towards his direction. Nostrils flared, the rabbit glares one last time in the shadows before leaping away. An oncoming beast on four paws, flew past the trees, leaped over rocks and pounced in the creek beds.

The mighty Wolf, black like the night sky, slid past the concerned and fearful creatures. The morning dew stuck to the creatures fur, his claws digging into the moist earth. Head hung high, the Wolf weaves around boulders and massive tree trunks. Upon his back, a young man dressed in a heavy coat, clings tightly to the animal's fur.

His fingers were tightly laced around the tangled mess. Grasping his coat against his chest, the young man looked ahead of the Wolf's head and noticed a wide cave opening.

"That must be it, Peter." The young man points. "They must be over there."

Peter sniffs the air. "It is. I can pick up Gren's scent. Hold on, Ethan."

Charging into the cave, Peter leaps forward and lands beside a burning fire. Vivian awakens to see Ethan and Peter, who is now returning to his human form. Ethan noticed the dying flames and took a rather large log and gently placed it along the fires. Emily, startled by the rather loud crackling of the fire, awoke to find her younger brothers.

"Ya' boys are here." Emily wraps the animal furs around her bare body. "I did not know ya' be makin' a visit ta'day."

Peter sits along the edges of the massive hole dug by Gren. Inside, was the collection of both rain water and spring water. Peter took off his left shoe and dipped his foot into the soothing water.

"I wouldn't do that, Peter. Gren wants that thing pure fa' the babies."

Peter rolls his eyes, removing his foot. "Where is the big guy at anyways?"

"Probably ot collectin' more food." Emily stands up. "I'm sorry but ya' neva-"

"Wanted to see our big sis, Ems. Plus, mom wanted us to deliver you this basket of muffins. Her and dad will be up here later but, since WE were heading this way, figure we'd bring them."

Emily reaches across the basket and takes out a muffin. The dough is still warm. The smell reminded Emily of her childhood. Every sunday morning, her mother would bake Blueberry muffins for breakfast. With a glass of milk and banana, the children consumed their delicious treats with ease. Biting into the softness brought a smile upon Emily's face. The babies were delighted to receive such a treat.

"Mmmm, God these are bloody good." Emily inhales the remaing bits. "Mum always made the best muffins."

Ethan dusts off his pants. "She figured you'd want a little something like this to help lift your spirits."

"Me spirits are fine." Emily walks over to the cave's opening. "In fact, I have not felt this fookin' good in a long time."

Peter and Ethan join their sister. Ethan, consumed by the magic of child bearing, places his hands on Emily's stomach. He could feel the tiny kicks of his neices and nephew.

"How are you feeling, sis?"

"Relaxed, Ethan. Relaxed."

Peter sighs. The wind felt marvelous blowing through his brown locks. Closing his eyes, he and Emily both had the same idea; embrace tha natural beauty of the world and find peace all around. Since excepting his true identity, Peter felt safe and welcomed by all around him. Emily seemed to have felt the same way.

"How's Holly, Peter?"

"Beginning to show. Swineheart is making a visit tomorrow."

"He's comin' here today..." Emily clings her stomach. "Ta' make sure all is well."

The flutter of bird's wings grew loudly. Several groups flew out of the woods and into the pen blue skies. Peter knew Gren was returning but with such force; Emily, walking back into the cave, continued to clutch her belly. Late that morning, the contractions had begun. Emily assumed it was nothing more than stomach cramps until she noticed the look upon Vivian's face.

"You alright, sis?" Ethan followed his sister. "You need to relax and-"

Grunting and moaning slightly, Emily lays back down into the nest. Still wrapped in the furs, she reaches over and grabs the fresh water. Vivian strokes her hair and massages Emily's shoulders; she could sense the tension the further along she touched.

"Sweetie..." Vivian's voice was soothing. "Are you going into la-"

Before long, Gren returns to the cave. He drops the stacks of wood. Each roll across the ground. Gren runs to the side of Emily, grabs her hand and peers down.

"You're going into labor."

"Woot?" Emily tries to sit up. "The bloody 'ell ya' mean I'm going into-UGHHHHARRG! FOOK!"

"Just relax, sweetie. I'm going to contact doctor Swineheart and get the water prepared."

"I'll call him." Ethan takes out his phone. "I'll need to call the others as well..."

"UGH Fook, man....AHHH FOOK!" Emily grips at the leaves and twigs. "Fook, fook, fook...."

Emily's breathing deepend; the babies were indeed coming, no matter what she tried telling herself. The location of her son gre soft and squishy over night, like a sack of jello. Emily thought nothing of it. Now, she was hunched over, breathing and ready to begin pushing.

But the pain quickly subsided; Gren smiled when he noticed the relaxed look upon her face. Emily remained still and looked towards the ceilings. She had read in one of the chapters that the Grendel baby sends out an epidural for the mother. It had began. Vivian remained near Emily, continuing to stroke her hair.

"I got the water boiling, sweetie." Gren strokes Emily's hair. "You alright, baby?"

"Yes...."

Peter and Ethan do not stand in the way or say one word to Gren, as he prepares for the birth of his babies. Ethan contacts the doctor, the other siblings, their mom and dad and Rosie.

Swineheart was the first to arrive, as Emily began pushing.

The babies were coming.

Any questions, let me know. :3

• If you already own a Hello Kitty phone case, and if JJ and pudding had the assumption of you owning a Hello Kitty phone case.

Then that means...

They can predict what's going on in our lives.

Alt text

EMMYPESS posted: »

Harmony XD I'm so sorry you got stuck in this situation XD The picture is great! The whole thing was great! Keep it coming, I love it XD

• And thank goodness for you being on my side for trying to calm everyone down. XD

LupineNoir posted: »

That picture is brilliant! XD There were quite a few lines I found funny in this one, such as the opening one, Lyla pointing at Gren and

• you gave her a Hello Kitty phone case, and I literally own one for my iPhone too XD That's amazing!

That's too funny! :D I had no idea Ems already OWNED a Hello Kitty case. Harm just seems like she would! Wow....JJ....

Alt text

Like a boss....:D

If you already own a Hello Kitty phone case, and if JJ and pudding had the assumption of you owning a Hello Kitty phone case. Then that means... They can predict what's going on in our lives.

• JJ and pudding had the assumption of you owning a Hello Kitty phone case.

Then that means...

Alt text

If you already own a Hello Kitty phone case, and if JJ and pudding had the assumption of you owning a Hello Kitty phone case. Then that means... They can predict what's going on in our lives.

• The babies were coming.

Alt text

BABIES! GAH!!!! BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the babies!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D They are too damn cute! I LOVE little Seraphina! <3

A white Rabbit, perched on a fallen log, sends his nose high into the air. It cautiously sniffs, his whiskers and nostrils wiggling towards

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Well, after I DID point out he forgot the eyes, Pie swore up and down he'd never forget again. I'm just glad he took the time to make this; he's been so busy and the baby is due REAL soon.

Glad you and the others love the story so far. Getting close to the end. :)

Y'know, I'm really glad pudding drew Tezoth the way he did in the bottom left corner. Because I know I haven't really described him at all w

• edited January 2015

Brilliant indeed! Thanks for including one of my stars in your story!

JJwolf posted: »

Jan Challenge Jan 4th, oh I don't care what time. It's early! .....Because I have no idea what we're heading to..... picture ma

• The picture is awesome! Glad Makoto showed concern for them. Gren is the best XD I laughed the whole way through this JJwolf keep up the awesome work! :D

Jan Challenge Jan 4th, oh I don't care what time. It's early! .....Because I have no idea what we're heading to..... picture ma

• Mystic

The next day Makoto woke up to someone knocking on his door, he got up and opened it to see that it was his mother and she looked like she was in a hurry.

"What's up Naoto?" Makoto asked

"Where's Bigby? We have a problem on our hands!" Naoto said

"He should be in his office, what's the problem?" Makoto asked

"It's the mundanes they're trying to find Bigby in the database but can't find him." She replied

Makoto sighed "so this could lead to more trouble huh?"

"Yes that's why I must find him!" She said

Makoto sent her to Bigbys office so she could relay the message. Makoto went outside to find Clara outside.

"Hey Makoto" she smiled

"Hey, how's the case going?" He asked

"Things pick up and slow down these would be one of those times where it slows down and I hate it. I like exciting things!" She said

"Yeah this killer is really sick in the head." Makoto said

She nodded in agreement.

Makoto looked and sensed that he was being watched he saw Luna eyeing him in the distance.

"Sorry Clara but I have to go." Makoto said

"Okay, take it easy okay?" Clara said

Makoto started walking towards Luna she noticed this and ran as fast as she could but with Bigbys training when he was a kid he caught up to her in no time.

He grabbed the collar of her shirt "Not this time." He smiled

"I have failed." She sounded disappointed

"Let's have a little chat shall we?" He said

They sat down at a table

"So mind telling me what you are doing?" Makoto asked

"I was collecting data" Luna said

"For what? I was just having a conversation" He said

"I was trying to calculate if you have been happy or sad today and you seem to be stuck between the two." Luna said

"How can you tell that and why do you care?" Makoto asked

"I am a humanoid the last of my kind to be precise, and I cannot tell you." Luna said

"You know my mother is handy with technology, does she need to take a look at your database?" Makoto said

"It is impossible unless she has his handprint." Luna said

"And whose would that be?" Makoto asked

"That is confidential." Luna said

"So you're just following me around and collecting data?" He asked

"Yes he wishes to know how you're doing." Luna said

Makoto decided not to ask for the sake of getting stonewalled again. He instead decided to talk to her about different things instead.

In Bigbys office

Naoto burst in the room and explained what was going on.

"SHIT! What're we supposed to do?" Bigby said

Snow walked in. "Bigby would you please keep it down?" She asked

Bigby apologized and Naoto explained why he was angry.

"Is there any way we can counter act Brannigan?" Snow asked

Naoto nodded "I need his photo and finger print now which should be able to keep her off your backs for a while."

Bigby was hesitant but he complied when Snow asked him to. When Naoto collected what she needed she headed back to her room to put in the information.

Back on the streets of Fabletown

Makoto let Luna go for the time being, she meant no harm and whoever she was collecting data for he disregarded. He kept walking and noticed another Fable standing to get some food.

"Are they out on break or something?" Makoto asked

"I guess so..." the woman said

"Do you want me to make you something?" Makoto asked

"No that's alright I'm headed home anyways." She said

She wasn't very friendly. He thought

"What's your name?" He asked

"Does it really matter?" She said

Yup definitely not friendly Makoto thought

The woman sighed "if you must know my name is Alice, go ahead start with the stupid jokes and shit."

"Why would I do that?" Makoto asked

"Because that's what everyone does." She said "are we done?"

Makoto nodded and they both went their separate ways Makoto heading home for the night.

Somewhere else

"Why was I born?" The woman cried "My life has been nothing but sorrow and pain!!!" She began to yell "Why did he leave...." She sniffed "I hate being alone I wish he'd save me...." She said before going to sleep

That's it! Not much going on in this chapter except for expanding on Luna and reintroducing Alice. I was actually playing Persona 3 and was looking through all of the personas you can summon and saw her and remembered I had to bring her back because she will be essential XD Also I'm going to set Brannigan aside for a bit because I don't know what I want to do with her character, I have tons of ideas but right now I can't pick one. Any questions or comments or anything let me know! :D

• Yep, and thank YOU for drilling that piece of detail into his brain. Tez is happy!

Well, after I DID point out he forgot the eyes, Pie swore up and down he'd never forget again. I'm just glad he took the time to make this;

• Swineheart, kneeling beside Emily with Nurse Spratt, was prepared for the birth of the babies. She had been in labor for nearly four hours before the water finally broke. Swineheart indicated the cervix had gradually thined out and Emily was fully dilated. Since she was carrying a Grendel baby, Swineheart prepared Emily she would go from 0 to 90 miles within minutes; her contractions would be stronger and quicker and although she had the natural epidural, it would still be work pushing the cocoon until it submerged.

Nurse Spratt, along with Gren, maintained the water. Emily was submerged into the warm water; she was not looking forward to this but it was part of the birthing process for Grendels. It calmed them down and relaxed the mother. The water provided a calming sensation and a peaceful atmosphere. For the mother, it also gave them complete control, a pain relief and assisted with the labor.

Georgie and Lyla were the first to arrive; Lyla held her daughter's hand, while she adjusted and began to push. Katie, Penny and Junior were next; Mary made her way over to Emily's side and began stroking her hair. Vivian stood back; how she wanted to be a part of the birthing process but understand were her place was. Earlier, she and Emily had the conversation and although it was not fair in Vivian's case, she knew it was the right thing. Rosie joined Mary and did her best as well.

"There you go, Emily." Swineheart sticks his hand in the water. "I can feel the cocoon. I'm going to need you to give me a HUGE push."

Emily leans forward and immediatly pushes. Spratt was ready with four beds and towels to wipe the babies clean. Gren, still in his true form, hovered over Emily; he flicked his tongue against Emily's cheek and neck. He never felt so helpless.

"You're doing great, Emily. Just-"

"DON'T YA' fookin' TOUCH meh, Gren!" Emilly hissed, trying to push. "This be YA' fault!"

"Emily stop." Lyla pats her daughter's hand. "Gren is just trying to help you."

"Yeah Ems." Mary pushes some hair back. "You didn't HAVE to take him to bed anyways."

Emily glares up. "Don't fook with meh, Mary-UGGGGH FOOK! ARRRRGH!!! FOOK!!"

"Almost." Swineheart jumps into the pool. "I have a head....push, Emily. Give me a push-"

"FOOK YA'! FOOK!"

With a mighty push, the first baby was born; the cocoon was semi-attatched to the baby. A Grendel and as Spratt pulled off the cocoon and cleaned the baby up, both seemed surprised.

"Woot?" Emily looks over, causing Gren to turn and head in Swineheart's direction. "Woot's wrong with me baby!?"

"Nothing, Emily and Gren." Swineheart holds up the baby. "SHE is fine..."

"I have TWO Grendel babies?" Emily felt the urge to push again. "FOOK'S SAKE....."

Gren smiled. "Our Seraphina, Ems..." He grabs the baby from Spratt and finishes off the cleaning. "She's perfect."

Seraphina was the first born. She looked like Gren in his true form; little webbed feet, hands and tiny claws. A set of fins lined her arms and feet. Her other siblings, however, were ready to join her into the world. Emily leaned forward and began pushing once more; Lyla cupped some water and poured it over Emily's face.

"Come on, Emily....push, sweetie. Push-"

"Ya' ain't NEVA' FOOKIN' me EVA' again, Gren!! Ya' touch me and I cut ya' dick off!"

"Alright, sweetie...." Gren strokes Emily's arm. "Whatever you say...."

Handing Seraphina over to Spratt, Gren joins Emily. He attempts to touch her other hand but Emily was not having it.

"Me bloody vagina-IS RIPPIN' OPEN cause of ya' fat fookin' Grendel babies!! FOOOOOK!!!"

"I know, sweetie." Gren continued rubbing her arm. "You're doing great. Doing great..."

"Push, Emily. Here comes another one-"

With one final heave, baby number two was born. Swineheart pulls out from the water a baby with golden curls and piercing green eyes. Everyone in the cave seemed surprised to see a blonde baby.

"Oh my god..." Lyla covers her mouth. "Look at her."

Swineheart shows the baby to Gren and Emily. "It's a girl. Gren-would you do the honors?"

As Gren breaks the cord with his teeth (he refused to use scissors) Spratt took the baby and cleaned her up. Emily noticed Vivian. Not a single place around her eyes, nose or cheeks appeared to have a dry spot. Emily noticed her silently mouthing her name.

"And what are we calling your second daughter?"

Gren gave a nod. "Viviana." Emily inhales deeply. "Her name is Viviana...."

Ethan gently hits Peter in the arm. "Told you-"

"Oww!" Peter rubs his arm. "Gees, what was that for?!"

"Told you she could STILL see Vivian..."

Before long, baby number three was ready as well. The other two girls, wrapped in soft, pink blankets, rested among the leaves, moss and dirt. They were similar nests, just like the one their mother had. Everyone gathered around the newborn baby girls. Georgie picked Seraphina up, who immediatly changed into her human form.

"We got us a shapeshifta', folks." He holds her up. "Looks just like ya', Gren-"

Emily would have to look later; she pushed down and could feel the third baby near the opening. Swineheart leans into the water.

"Give me another BIG push, Emily."

By this time, the pain had subsided; Emily was no longer in any form besides her lower back. The more her uterus contracted, the quicker the third baby seemed to pass through. Before long, Swineheart grabbed the baby, pulled out and held the wet, messy bundle. The third baby was a Wolf pup.

"Here we go you two-another baby girl. Whoa-and she's a fiesty one, too."

"Chloe." Gren and Emily held hands and peered at their daughter. "That one is Chloe..."

Gren took the Wolf baby and began grooming her clean. The other men in the room fell silent and some even appeared with disgusted or concerned. Emily explained briefly that Grendel fathers took their time to groom and clean the newborns. It was a bonding process as well and formed an early trust relationship between them. Chloe yipped and waved her tiny arms as Gren's tongue drove across her face.

"She hates it, love." Emily chuckles, sinking deeper into the water. "Look at her fightin' ya'..."

"Eh, she'll get over it." Gren continues. "Look....she's calming down now."

All that remained was the little boy, Liam. The euphoric feeling returned and allowed Emily to relax and her muscles to easily contract. Lyla, Mary, Rosie and Nurse Spratt continued to coach Emily as she pushed the final baby out.

"There we go, Emily....push, pushm push-"

"Ya' know, doctor, ya' neva' took me out fa' dinner and yet here ya' are touchin' me goodies."

Swinheart laughed, continuing to move around under the water. "Well, seems like I owe you a meal than, eh Emily?"

"Ya' just wanted ta' see me naked, doctor."

"Emily!" Lyla gently flicks water at her face. "Shush, love!"

"It's alright, Lyla. Humor. Always helps you out..."

Before another word was said, Emily gave one last push and before long, Swineheart had the fourth and final baby out. This time, their only boy. Shrieking into the air, Swineheart hands the boy over to Gren, who immediatly detaches the cocoon and cleans him up. Gren pauses, however, and glares at the naked newborn.

"Woot...." Emily leans against the mud. "Woot is it, Gren? Is he-"

Gren holds Liam up. "He's missing his left arm...."

"So?"

"Well, no nothing is wrong....it's just, the same fucking arm like me in the story..."

Gren finishes the cleaning and places his son in the nest. All four babies wiggle in place and suck on their thumbs. With Gren's help, Emily is retrieved from the water, dried off and clothed. Swineheart and Nurse Spratt place the four babies along Emily's chest; Chloe and Liam immediatly attach their mouths to a nipple and begin nursing.

"Smart." Emily leans against the leaves. "Got us some smart children already...."

Grouping aroung the new parents, everyone admires the babies. Vivian knew she'd get a chance to see them but right now, the family came first. Emily's siblings each took turns with the two not nursing at the moment. Katie was surprised by the blonde hair on Viviana.

"She's beautiful, Ems, I'll give you that."

"They are all precious, Katie!" Penny currently holds Seraphina. "My God....she looks JUST like you, Gren."

Seraphina even had the exact same scar and milky eye color in her left pupil. Gren smiled at his daughter.

"She has that mug, though. Look at Viviana-same look Emily does."

Emily giggles. "Dad, they got ya' bloody look that ya' do?"

Georgie grumbles to himself, as he holds his newborn granddaughters. After their feedings, Chloe and Liam and carefully passed around to admiring family members.

The day dwindles down and just before the sun begins to set, all but Gren leave and return to Fabletown.

"I'll be by in two days to check on the babies. Congragulations."

Swineheart and Gren shake hands. By now, Gren returned to his glamoured form. They'd return to their home by morning but right now, both Emily and the newborns needed their rest. Snuggled along the nest and wrapped in animal furs, Emily craddled all four babies. Gren removes his shirt and lies beside Emily; he places Viviana on his chest and soon, the little girl is fast asleep.

"They are beautiful, Emily."

Emily leans forward to kiss Gren. "Our babies are so beautiful, Gren....look at them. Our little boy...."

Liam lets out a wide yawn before turning over and falling back to sleep.

"I love you, Emily."

"I love ya' more, Grendel."

Snuggled close, the couple hold their four newborns and instantly fall into a deep slummber. Tomorrow, the REAL challenge of raising four babies that were hybrids of Grendel and Porgie.

Emily and Gren were in love with their family. Nothing else mattered at that moment

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Will do a seperate posting with the babies and their personalitites. :)

• edited January 2015

Welcoming the four little bundles of joy from Grendel and Emily Porgie

Seraphina Nicole Grendel: First born out of the quads, no one knew she was a Grendel like her brother. When she was born, her true from arrived but minutes later, she would shape shift and give the adoring family members a chance to see her characteristics were identical to her father. She has the Porgie 'look' according to Gren. Seraphina is Emily's girly-girl and adores her older sister, Rosie; Seraphina looks forward to getting her tiny nails painted, wearing dresses and playing tea parties. She does, however, have a nasty habit of sneaking out of her crib and playing outside in the dark or sneaking cookies from the kitchen. Emily has a feeling Vivian 'helps' her daughter sneak outside to play but she has yet to prove this....her godparents are Katie Leeds and Robert Grendel.

Viviana Skye Grendel: Born with blonde hair and green eyes, Viviana was the second daughter born from the quads. With pale features, Gren has nicknamed her his 'sunshine'. Viviana during her development never had blonde hair but the bond created by Emily and Vivian seeped into the baby's gene makeup and created a little girl that resembled Vivian. Emily also thinks her making Vivian (secretly) the godmother to her daughter may have affected her makeup, too. She has Gren's personality and refuses to back down from anything. During a diaper change, Viviana disappeared and Emily later learned she had the ability to make herself invisible. She adores her uncle Georgie Junior and is spoiled rotten because of it. Godparents are Mary and (Junior) Georgie Porgie. (Vivian was secretly named to be her godmother by Emily)

Chloe Victoria Grendel: Named after her great-great-grandmother, Chloe is the only Wolf cub born among her siblings. Emily thought she looked just like her sister Katie as a baby. She has the ability to change whenever she pleases and almost got Emily in trouble one day in the city because of it. She adores Puddles the Dog and chases him around the house, mocking his barking and trying to bite his tail. Chloe has been called the 'fiesty' one and tends to chew up socks and shirts if she can reach them. Chloe LOVES her daddy and follows him all over the place. She also has a fondness for baby Ducks, Butterflies, ACDC (Emily has Mary to thank for that) and Michael Jackson. (That's daddy and papa Georgie) Godparents to Chloe are Penelope Johnson and Ethan Porgie.

Liam Georgie Preston Grendel: Named after Georgie and his side of the family, Liam was the only boy born from the quads. He was born a Grendel and refused to change for the first couple of weeks; Peter warned his sister that by the sixth month if he refused to change, he'd have to go to the Farm. Thankfully, by the third month, he changed into his human form. He looked just like his dad and sister Seraphina. Liam is a major mommy's boy and adores Emily with all his heart; he and Johann are very close and gets along great with his cousins and tries to find a friend in everyone. He loves to wrestle with his uncle Peter and climb trees. Liam enjoys swimming and fishing, too. Godparents to Liam are Peter and Holly Wolf.

• Dying right now XD

• "Ya' ain't NEVA' FOOKIN' me EVA' again, Gren!! Ya' touch me and I cut ya' dick off!"

"Alright, sweetie...." Gren strokes Emily's arm. "Whatever you say...."

XD XD Oh Emily! I better watch yourself after this, Gren. You MAY lose a body part if you're not careful. This made me laugh like an idiot!

"Me bloody vagina-IS RIPPIN' OPEN cause of ya' fat fookin' Grendel babies!! FOOOOOK!!!"

"I know, sweetie." Gren continued rubbing her arm. "You're doing great. Doing great..."

Somehow things like this always wind back to Emily's vagina. xD I love that she's yelling at this poor guy and Gren is like 'okay, whatever you say, dear' He's too funny with her and Emily is indeed something else. :)

AWWWWW! Babies! A set of quads for Emily and Grendel. <3

Snuggled along the nest and wrapped in animal furs, Emily craddled all four babies. Gren removes his shirt and lies beside Emily; he places Viviana on his chest and soon, the little girl is fast asleep.

Alt text

God I adore Gren and Emily with their babies!!! This scene made me go AWWWWW for an entire minute. I can't wait to see their story with newborns!!!

Swineheart, kneeling beside Emily with Nurse Spratt, was prepared for the birth of the babies. She had been in labor for nearly four hours b

• Chloe and Seraphina are my favs so far but they are all just the cutest little things!

Chloe with her ACDC and Emily blames Mary. XD I can SEE trouble with her and Mary's children. lol Liam is a cutie, too! A mommy's boy. <3 DAWWW! And Emily didn't want babies....pssh!

I like that Vivian is (secretly) the godmother. Wonder how Mary felt having to share this title. Is this a major thing for Portuguese heritages...I THINK you mentioned it is and the reason why you added that part.

Also, poor Puddles! XD Can't wait for more!!!

Welcoming the four little bundles of joy from Grendel and Emily Porgie Seraphina Nicole Grendel: First born out of the quads, no one knew

• I love Seraphina to bits <3 And her god parents are Katie and Robert :D Vivian definitely helps out XD

Viviana might be my favorite! I love that she can go invisible and stuff, that's so awesome!

Chloe sounds adorable XD And her God Parents are the best! Penny and Ethan :)

Liam sounds so adorable too! Peter and Holly, oh my god my fangirl senses are tingling <33333 You're killing me with the feels, Pie! XD

Welcoming the four little bundles of joy from Grendel and Emily Porgie Seraphina Nicole Grendel: First born out of the quads, no one knew

• Weasel's got your back, man. XD (Probably literally too, because falling onto the floor would surely lead to being trampled. D:)

And thank goodness for you being on my side for trying to calm everyone down. XD

• Good closure. :) To think if Eleanor hadn't phoned - where would that leave Ava? I'm actually more impressed that Elanor found Jian-min's number and had the sense to ring him. Rachel's power to influence emotions is pretty interesting, I think, and Franklin carrying his comic and special toothbrush while in his Iron Man pyjamas really made me think of Pinnochio - someone who's old and yet young at the same time, if you see what I mean? Anyway, I'm glad Ava and Jian-min had the opportunity and have plans to be together in the future. :) All the best with your vampire story! It's already doing Vampires a great service if it's not like Twilight, in my opinion. xD

A few days later... Ava was typing on her laptop. She was sitting in her sister's house, keeping an eye on the girls while Hans worked. C

• I love how they've each got their own personalities and in part take after certain relatives or family friends; I think Viviana Skye might be my favourite, because of her name, Skye, which I really like, and how even though she's only a baby she already seems to have a sense of humour by turning invisible when Emily looked away. :D Although, that could be a pain for everyone else!

That Seraphina is a grendel as well as Liam must be nice for Gren especially; she sounds a particularly glamorous grendel! Got to love Mary for introducing ACDC to Chloe XD and Liam's friendliness is adorable. :) (Especially as Gren can sometimes be a bit... grumpy with other people. :P)

• Seraphina has become my favorite; my fiancee adores Viviana Skye but once I write more, that may change. xD

She's the only one with any sort of power; when discovered, Emily automatically assumes it has to do with Vivian. :)

Liam is a cutie and with godparents like Peter and Holly, you know it will be good. Well, don't kill-over with so many feels, Ems. xD But I'm glad you're fan-girling. :)

I love Seraphina to bits And her god parents are Katie and Robert Vivian definitely helps out XD Viviana might be my favorite! I love t

• Believe it or not, Skye was the first name I picked and it worked. :) She is something already and uses her powers to her advantage. Emily has met her match. :D I'll write that in for furture chapters. Poor Gren will get a scare because of it....xD

Yes; Seraphina and Liam are Grendels and this makes Gren a proud daddy. :) Good ol' auntie Mary for her taste in music and Liam is too much like his nana, Lyla; considering his father has his moments, Gren can tend to be a sweetheart all on his own.

I love how they've each got their own personalities and in part take after certain relatives or family friends; I think Viviana Skye might b

• edited January 2015

The Fabled Avengers 2: Age of Gargoyles

Prologue(1/2)

About 2 years after our heroes battle of reclamation and the defeat of a powerful adversary, much has change since then. Some returned to their homes in the Fabled Homelands and some returned to the Mundy world. Peace reigned over that time...well not entirely. Sure there were a few problems here and there but neither of them compared to our heroes past battles, or the one that awaits them...

Somewhere in the Mundy world, in the U.S, the gargoyle king Gargoth is seen walking about among the Mundies. He is glamoured as a middle aged man with blue eyes, black hair and fitted in a casual suit, expensive no less. “This will do” Gargoth thought to himself as he leaves the tailor and makes his way towards a gate. Two guards in front of the gate stopped him and demanded Gargoth to reveal his credentials before they allow him to enter. “Of course gentleman of course..” Gargoth reaching into his pocket and showing the guards his clearance. One of the takes a look, then signals the other on the other side to open the gate, in which he escorts Gargoth into the building.

“Ah, the White House, more beautiful than I imagined” Gargoth as he walked through the halls of the building then he and the guard stops in front of a door and enter. He is then greeted by the President of the United States.

“Mr. Garns I presume?” Then president shaking Gargoth hand.

“Yes Mr. President, a pleasure to be at your acquaintance. And thank you for taking the time to hear me out, sir.”

“I was told you have some, critical information about a dire threat to the United States. And the whole world itself. Correct?”

“That is correct sir. This threat known as 'Fables' cannot be ignored. If you allow me to show how dangerous these 'Fables' are I can provide the necessary resources to extinguish this threat to our country and the world.”

“Of course Mr. Garns, please do.”

Gargoth then calls forth two of his minions who bring forth a Grendel who is locked in a cage. As it wakes up it tries to break free from his captors but has no luck. This sight startles everyone in the room especially the President.

“What.. what the hell is going on?” President rising out of his seat.

“This, Mr President is a Grendel, a Fable. And there more like him out there, in our world..”

“Excuse me Mr. Garns. Did you just say Grendel? From the novel Beowulf?”

“Correct, Mr. President. But this one isn't the original. However it is from his bloodline.”

“And you said there are more of these out there, in our world just walking around?”

“Yes, Dragon's, Witches, Ogre's, Troll's, Vampire's, Warlock's, Werewolf's, talking animals, and much more. All walking around our little world. Plotting to make this world, their new home.”

“They want to take over our world?”

“More than that Mr. President, much more.”

“Dear lord, this... this is unreal. Can our weapons and technology even handle these...these 'Fable' creatures..?”

“Mr. President, you leave that to me. With my resources and your cooperation and as well as the cooperation of our people, the human race, we can rid of our of these Fables for good..”

“Very well Mr. Garns, where to begin..?

To be continued

Alt text

• I <3 me some Seraphina!!!!! :D

Seraphina has become my favorite; my fiancee adores Viviana Skye but once I write more, that may change. xD She's the only one with any s

• Well, that's an emphatic opening. :D How this one is going to go I'm really not sure, but it looks like you've set something pretty spectacular up, Stone!

MasterStone posted: »

The Fabled Avengers 2: Age of Gargoyles Prologue(1/2) About 2 years after our heroes battle of reclamation and the defeat of a powerfu

• Yeah :) Eleanor is a sneaky kid, and a smart one too. She might have found his number by spying, or....the mirrors, maybe. I DID skip a couple days, which could have gave her plenty of time to look over some shoulders as the buzz settled XD I wanted to make Rachel one of those "Incredibly too happy for their own good" people, like princesses in movies and stuff. The connection you made to Franklin and Pinocchio is actually more coincidental than I'd like to admit XD I guess I just saw the kid being both super mature for his age, yet still into those little kid things like superheros and comic books and stuff. Pretty similar to Pinocchio XD I figured I wouldn't go for the mediocre "I'll stay because we love each other ending," It's more of a "I love you, but we have priorities. I will see you again, in the future, and that's when we'll take it a step further."

And thanks! If you want to know a little about it, just message me, and if you want to read it, I'll share it if you have a gmail :) It's interesting, to say the least. Some humor, some tragedy, and a lot of sunscreen XD

Good closure. To think if Eleanor hadn't phoned - where would that leave Ava? I'm actually more impressed that Elanor found Jian-min's numb

• Even if she had a couple of days to do it, Eleanor seems like one to watch in the future! It's a strange combination, as with Pinnochio, of being both old and young at the same time but it works XD The "I'll stay because we love each other" is pretty clichéd too - not that clichéd is bad, but the ending you wrote is a. more realistic, and b. more interesting, not least because it leaves questions about the future.

'Some humor, some tragedy, and a lot of sunscreen' is actually a pretty good tagline. XD I'll send you a message.

Yeah Eleanor is a sneaky kid, and a smart one too. She might have found his number by spying, or....the mirrors, maybe. I DID skip a couple

• One month later

The soft light from the candles flickered against the pale, white walls of the bedroom. Outside, the sun was rising over the mountains and pouring the ritual rays over the valley and cities. Four little babies, nestled in their cribs, craddled their blankets and dreamed of things only babies would fully understand. Liam, the only boy of the quads, began to rustle among the sheets and coo for his mother. He opened his eyes and stretched out his right arm; although his left one was missing, the little stub waved in the same direction.

"Uh fook, Gren.....God bloody damnit...."

Wrapping her arms and legs around Gren's waist, the two were currently entwined in the sheets and eachother; Emily's bare body was pressed against Gren's chest, as his thrusting picked up pace and his breathing became heavy. Emily dug her fingers in his back and viciously tugged at Gren's hair with the other.

"Ah, fook, fook, fook....fasta' Gren! I'm bloody almost there-"

Since the birth of the quads, Gren and Emily rarely had time to engage in sexual entercourse; the babies were constantly feeding every two hours for the first three weeks and both physically drained. Both had urges and desperatly wished to have them taken care of but each time they tried, either a baby screamed for Milk or the yawning would take over.

The last two nights, however, the quads were managing to sleep through the night. Gren and Emily caught up on some much needed rest the first night and would use the second to REALLY catch up on sex. Emily did not understand how either her mother handled all this or even her sister Katie; SHE was the one that had thirteen kids and Emily could only imagine the 'quickies' Jersey and Katie could get before one or more of the kids came knocking.

Gren's thrusts continued at a steady pace. The sweat dripped from his brow and his right hand grasped firmly upon the headboard. 'Anxious' by Ginuwine played softly on the ipod located by the dresser.

"Emily..." Gren whispered her name, as he lowered his lips to her neck. "Fuck, Emily...."

Liam continued to wave his arm around and before long, his babbles woke Viviana and Chloe up. The little Wolf pup yipped into the morning light and quietly growled.

"AARRROOOO!" Chloe tried to turn over on her belly. "ARRRROOOO!"

"Emily..." Gren continued to pant. "Sweetie....the....babies are.....fuck, fuck, fuck....they are awake, Emily...."

Emily holds Gren in place. "Don't ya' fookin' stop, ya' muthafookin' idiot! I'm almost bloody there!"

Gren obeyed Emily's commands; she was making it difficult for him to be the Alpha when her breasts were pinned against his chest and her smell intensified the more she continued to grind her hips. Emily's dark brown eyes was seducing the beast and begging for Gren to remain as one in the sheets.

Suddenly, there were four tiny cries coming down the hall and into their bedroom. Emily desperatly wanted to finish; Gren had a painful look in his eyes, the further his hips thrusted and moved along with the music. Emily stands up, grabs the robe and quickly dresses. Gren sighs, rubs his face and grabs a nearby pillow; he forces the object into his face and screams into the soft, cushion fortress of feathers and fabric. Almost, Gren thought to himself. Almost.

"Oh bloody stop actin' like a fookin' baby." Emily ties her robe up. "Take care of it in the bloody bathroom if ya'-"

"No." Gren's face remains in the pillow. "I'll go make coffee....I love my kids. I love my kids, love my kids, love my kids...."

Emily chuckled as she made her way down the hallway and entered Chloe's room first. The little Wolf pup thrashed in her crib when Emily leaned forward to snatch her up for breakfast. Chloe began nibbling at the robe and tried opening the front of it.

"Hold on, love." Emily pulls Chloe's mouth back. "Mommy needs ta' get the others first."

Emily now envied her mother and sister; they had the Wolf trait and were easily able to feed all the babies at once. Lyla would explain there would be days when all four babies were hungry and refused to wait; she would chang into her Wolf form, all four children nursed and remain calm and fed. Katie did the same thing; Penelope tried it a few times but the boys were pretty much willing to take turns.

Not Emily's little bundles of joys. Oh how she wished the Wolf trait was imprinted into her DNA.

Emily enters Viviana's room and grabs the little blonde baby. Vivian heard Emily's footsteps and seem to glide down from the dresser she sat upon.

"You alright, Emily? You look so-"

"Sex. Babies crying. Wish I had more fookin' tits ta' feed this buggas'."

Trying to hold back the laughter, Vivian follows Emily. This time, she picks up the little Grendel boy, Liam and hands Chloe over to Vivian. If Emily knew Gren, (very well, actually) he would be throwing a fit like a toddler, toss a few things around, possibly change, then head into the shower to cool off. She'd get him later during nap time. Right now, she had one more baby to get and little Seraphina must have heard her mother, for as Emily entered the room, the little girl immediatly kicked the crib and looked directly at her mother.

"Mommy is comin', hold ya' damn diaper on."

Craddling the two babies against her chest, Emily sits on a rocking chair, opens the robe and allows Seraphina and Liam to latch onto a nipple and feed. Chloe and Viviana reached out for their mother; a few times, Chloe snarled and procceded to bit Vivian but was a bit confused and startled when she did not react to the nibbling.

"Aye, easy Liam." Emily adjusts her breast. "Not so hard, love....mommy might need ta' start bottle feedin' ya'."

"His teeth coming in?" Vivian pats Chloe's bottom to try and sooth the child. "He seemed a bit fussy and-"

"That and have ya' seen his shoulders, Viv? Teeth AND his spikes are comin' in."

"Spikes?"

"Have ya' ever REALLY looked at the back of Gren's legs, even his arms when he's REALLY fookin' pissed off?"

"Not reallly, no..."

"Well, he warned me, the book said it...even me own mum said it. Boy Grendels will develop spikes at a young age and begin teethin' at a young age, too; by the time they hit their first birthday, he'll have a row of teeth and these bad boys will pop out."

"Will he be in pain?"

Emily snorts. "Let's just say Gren and I won't get much sleep when he does go through with it. They'll be poking out of his skin, Viv-that bloody shit hurts, especially for a tiny baby like him."

"Can't you DO something to help him?"

"Swineheart can rub a paste on the openin' ta' help with the pressure but that is it; Liam will have ta' suffer and go through the pain. If we TRY ta' assist him, the fookin' things may not develop properly, cause an infection or worse-kill him."

"What the fuck?" Vivian seemed surprised. "What about Seraphina. SHE'S a Grendel-"

"Females don't go through that. Only males. Gren told me its for their future mates, battle against other males and a form of protection."

Liam releases his grip; Vivian takes the boy and switches with Chloe. Viviana sits quietly on the ground, pawing at the carpet and chewing on one of Chloe's squeaky toys. Vivian begins the process of burping the boy. Her eyes remain on the hallway, in case Gren came down the hall and towards the kitchen.

"We got time, Viv. TRUST me..."

"So, how is he taking to being a father again to little babies?"

Emily smiles. "He adores these little brats."

"Rosie alright with it all?"

"Ya seen her, Viv. She loves these babies with all she has."

Vivian wipes Liam's mouth. "What about Carla?"

Since her pregnancy, Carla avoided Emily and Gren as if they were the plague; rumor has it she tried to have a petition passed to remove the babies from their care and lock both Gren and Emily up. According to her, Gren had 'violent tendicies' and was a threat to the children; Emily was a former drug user and possible child abuser. She even had the odasity to go as far and accuse Gren of raping Emily; that Emily had no choice but to give birth to the children and stay with Gren. Noah (and with his name changed, JOEY Junior) seemed to join the 'Hate Emily and Gren' club and refused to acknowledge ANYONE from the family.

For awhile, Peter was patrolling the grounds the first week the babies were brought home. Someone went as far as to make stuffed dummies of the children, hang them from a tree and set fire to them. Peter accused Carla and the boys but with no set proof, all charges were dropped. Georgie nearly returned to his old ways by threatning to 'take care' of Carla; Emily and Lyla did not want him stooping to their level and Georgie, once his mind cleared, agreed that was a terrible way to go.

Things were quiet now but Carla and Emily remain simply as strangers and nothing more. It bothered her and did not know why. Emily removes Seraphina from the nipple, hands her to Vivian and grabs the final baby needing to feed. Viviana did not hesitate and quickly latched herself on.

"Woot 'bout, Carla? She knows where her bloody place be...if it ain't one aunt tryin' ta' kill me brothers and myself, its the other bein' a fookin' cunt."

"EMILY-language!"

"Oh please, Viv! They don't understand a fookin' word I'm sayin'!"

"Well, hopefully things change but no offense to your mother's family but I have NEVER seen more stubborn women than the Smith girls!"

Emily laughs. "That's me papa John fa' ya'."

Vivian sighs. "He's a VERY handsome man...I'd sleep with him if I could."

Emily leans forward and slaps Vivian's arm. "UGH, ya' nasty whore! That's me grandfather!"

"I don't give a DAMN, Emily....MMMM! Damn, John looks good."

Before Emily could answer, there was the sound of footsteps. Vivian gently places the babies down and stands near the window. Gren peeks his head into the room; he walks over to the three babies on the floor, lies beside them and allows all to climb over his body.

"Last one?"

"Yup. KINDA wish I had more boobs ta' feed them with."

"You're getting it, sweetie." Gren yawns, allowing Liam to stick his hand in his mouth. "GAH ACCK! Really, kiddo?"

Emily burps Viviana, as Gren rolls around on the floor and plays with the others. Seraphina sits on his back and begins tugging on his jacket. Liam cuddles under Gren's chin and plays with the hair under his lip. Chloe, still in Wolf form, chews on his fingers.

"Ya' hungry?"

Gren looks up. "Can we order in food? I'm in the mood for Hashbrowns, French Toast and black coffee."

"Get ahold of Peter. He and Ethan were headin' ova' here. See if they want anything, too."

As Gren pulls out his phone, Emily places Viviana on the floor. She rolls over to Gren, rests her head on his butt and falls asleep. Must be nice, thought Emily. Poop, eat, sleep....poop some more, eat again and sleep. Repeat as needed.

Emily closes her eyes and tries to get some rest before there was a familiar cooing trying to get her attention.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• Shadows

A couple days pass....things slowed down ever since Naoto kept Brannigan at bay. When Makoto woke up he saw a sealed envelope closed under his door. He opened it up and read it.

STOP OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU WILL DIE NEXT was written in blood. Makoto brought this envelope to Snow.

"Why was this not put in your mailbox downstairs? Do you know who might have written this letter?"Snow asked many questions

"The killer probably wanted to personally deliver this. And the only person I can think of is Bluebeard but he has been missing ever since Jack died." Makoto answered

"Take this to Bigby and have him see who's blood this is and possibly the person who wrote this." Snow said. "Oh! By the way I've been meaning to give you this, it was your father's before he passed." She said handing him a gun filled with blanks.

Makoto took the gun "Why is it loaded with blanks?" He asked

"It helped him think that he was on the verge of death and supplied him with power. Maybe it'll be the same for you." Snow said

"I see...hey when are we going to the farm?" Makoto asked

"In about two days why?" Snow asked

"Just curious." Makoto said heading to Bigbys office.

Bigbys Office

"The blood smells fresh....like Bluebeards but why would he use his own blood to write a letter?" Bigby pondered.

"Maybe he didn't have another body to use this time." Clara said

"That doesn't make any sense Clara. I'm sure he'd rather use ink." Bigby said

Makoto sat there and listened to them talk about their thoughts back and forth until Bigby looked at him.

"I thought I told you to stay out of this kid?" Bigby said but kept his voice down.

"I did at first but I wanted to know for myself as to why kill Rose and Jack." Makoto said.

Bigby looked like he was about to roar but he couldn't. He sighed "I guess it can't be helped, I guess it's good I'm sending you to visit the farm with Snow then."

"I'll be going too!" Clara smiled

"I still don't see why you have to go." Bigby said

"Just in case things go bad." Clara said

"Cool. The more the merrier." Makoto said

"Awesome, thanks Makoto." Clara said

"So now we need to figure out where Bluebeard is." Bigby said

"Gotcha, why don't we ask the magic mirror?" Clara said

"Good idea I'll go walk the streets to see if I can find him there if not call." Bigby said taking off

As Bigby left Makoto and Clara went to the business office to see the magic mirror. But when Clara called the mirror and asked of Bluebeard whereabouts the mirror could not find him.

"Does the mirror ever do this?" Clara asked

"It did when the crooked man was around." Snow said

"Gotcha so there was another serial killer on the loose before this one." Clara said

Snow nodded. "This time I have no problem with Bigby killing this one."

Clara looked a bit shocked to hear this "Right Miss White!" And she left the room.

Makoto followed her "Hey what's wrong?" He asked

"Hmm? Nothing, wanna go find Bigby with me?" She asked

"Sure, hopefully he hasn't gotten too far away." Makoto said

"Why would you say that? It'd be way more exciting searching the city for him." Clara looked disappointed

They walked out of the woodlands and onto the streets to look for Bigby.

"So who do you think the killer is?" Makoto asked

"It's gotta be Bluebeard. It all points to him." Clara said

Something didn't add up though, Makoto thought why would Bluebeard want an escort just to be stopped bya Mundy detective and go into hiding without Jack?

"Hey you look in deep thought what's up?" Clara said

Makoto shook his head "Nothing just thinking."

Clara laughed "You really are like your mother always thinking, she's helped us solve a lot of cases since your dad passed."

"I'm not surprised Snow was telling me how she's been solving cases since she was a freshman in high school in Japan." Makoto said

"You've got a pretty amazing family kid, I wish I did, mine just left me to do my own thing." Clara said

"What happened to them?" Makoto asked

"They died when the homelands got attacked." Clara said "And good riddence too"

Makoto felt uneasy after that comment, and they ended up catching up with Bigby a bit later. They explained what had happened with the mirror and returned back to the woodlands. When Makoto went back to his room he found Luna in the room.

"What are you doing here?" Makoto asked

"I have come to see if you were alright." Luna said

"I'm fine, you can go home Luna."

Luna nodded "even though you are lying I will give you your space."

Before Makoto could respond she ran out of his room. Makoto didn't even care and went to go to sleep.

Somewhere else

"Good news Bluebeard! You're still going to die! And I've brought you a friend to witness it!" The woman laughed unmasking the next victim. When the mask came off Naoto lay on the floor unconscious.

That's it! Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• Oh man! xD That first section made me laugh because its true: things change when you have babies and sex is one thing that DOES get pushed back.

Emily holds Gren in place. "Don't ya' fookin' stop, ya' muthafookin' idiot! I'm almost bloody there!"

I was eating cereal when reading this and nearly spit up my milk. I pictured Emily, naked and yelling at poor Gren. :P She's too much. That's why she's my favorite of th Porgie kids. :)

"No." Gren's face remains in the pillow. "I'll go make coffee....I love my kids. I love my kids, love my kids, love my kids...."

XD XD XD XD

I always forget emily can not change like her sisters; I always confuse her with Penelope and think that other way around.

"You alright, Emily? You look so-"

"Sex. Babies crying. Wish I had more fookin' tits ta' feed this buggas'."

Sorry for all the damn quoting but there were so many funny moments in this one!! Like this ^^^. So Emily behavior. XD Also, does Vivian watch over the babies, considering she is a HUGE part of Viviana? I still think that is neat. :) I adore having Vivian as Emily's personal angel. Now, I'm sure if you are going to cover this but now that Vivian HELPED Emily, does she move on or is she like Nick to Georgie?

Also, the idea about the spikes. I swear, you mst have your own notebook full of all these ideas for Grendels and how they reproduce, mate, eat, sleep, develop spikes, etc. I find that interesting and DID notice the ones on the back of Gren's legs during episode 1. Do the girls get anything special or no? Poor baby. :(

Carla is on my shit list; I do not appreciate her doing so much damage, when she herself is no saint. What did did was disgusting and needs to mind her own. Sad JOEY Junior did that; like a spit to Gren's face and I hope they STAY away from Emily, the babies AND Rosie. Seems to be the only one with any common sense. And how awful! >:0 Those babies did nothing! UGH! >:(

Vivian sighs. "He's a VERY handsome man...I'd sleep with him if I could."

Emily leans forward and slaps Vivian's arm. "UGH, ya' nasty whore! That's me grandfather!"

"I don't give a DAMN, Emily....MMMM! Damn, John looks good."

I agree, Vivian. John IS a mighty good looking man. ;D You should make doodles of him, pie, whenever you can.

Gren peeks his head into the room; he walks over to the three babies on the floor, lies beside them and allows all to climb over his body.

GAH!!!! FEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS!!!! <3 <3

AH! I can't wait for more!!!!

One month later The soft light from the candles flickered against the pale, white walls of the bedroom. Outside, the sun was rising over

• I don't know how to say this without spoiling, but let's just say the Fables and Mundies will throw fists...

Well, that's an emphatic opening. How this one is going to go I'm really not sure, but it looks like you've set something pretty spectacular up, Stone!

• "An adventure!" Bella cheered to her newest friend on the farm. She was a little cow, born to one of the other cows there as of recent. The cow stared at her with confusion, still chewing on a bit of grass from before.

The baby cow stuttered,"Um...what was your name again?"

Bella smiled, her dagger-like teeth in perfect rows. She flipped her purple hair over her shoulder and blinked a few times as the sun rays that peaked through the trees lit her skin up like fire. Oh, how she loved the outdoors. It was chilly though. Absolutely freezing. She still didn't care.

Abandoning the confused baby cow, she frolicked across the icy dead grass to the barn, which was teeming with life. Animals and other creatures of various sizes often used the barn as a gathering site, for community fellowship and for mingling purposes. It wasn't like they could go much of anywhere else, after all.

Bella was completely engrossed in the activity, her wide, completely black eyes, staring down at some and up at others. She shook hands, got strange stares, made a few babies cry, but it was all worth it, because no one here was a complete asshole like they were at her old gig. She climbed a ladder to the upper floor of the barn, where a lot of flight Fables would gather on their own.

"Heya!" She exclaimed, scaring a few from behind. "Vulco, right?"

"It's Ephram. Vulco is in Fabletown with Clara."

"Right! So where's the alcohol?"

They all looked at her with their beady eyes. "We have pub night every few weeks. Today is just a normal gathering day."

"WELL shit," She said, loud at first, then growing to a disappointed whisper. "I really want to get wasted. Whatever. See ya!"

She jumped from the rafters, directly onto a haystack. Years of extensive training and gymnastics appointed by her former boss proved to be a good thing after all, because there was plenty of space out there to do all sorts of daring tricks to entertain herself.

AND, she had just discovered the most amazing thing of all: Television.

That's right! TV!

Bella had already listed down everything that sounded remotely interesting in the back of her mind, when that one Fable Blossom met her and showed her the ways of the remote.

The Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, Orange is the New Black, American Horror Story (Her personal favorite), and many more had been revealed to her these past few days, and her mind was racing with thought about what to add to the list as soon as she got to her living quarters later on. She was bunking in Rose's Camelot Castle, in one of the extra rooms for guests. Hell, she'd of been fine sleeping in the snow, since her body is climate controlled and able to survive harsh conditions comfortably. She unintentionally made a few more Fables uncomfortable before deciding she had had enough of social hour and wanted to see if she could call any of her new friends who'd traveled with her to the mundane world.

"Mary is still in the hospital," Rose said as Bella begged for the phone. "Ava might answer, and Jian-min is on his flight back, so he can't get any calls. I'm sorry."

"It's okay I'll call later," She said without a hint of disappointment. Because she wasn't disappointed. She was always happy. Usually.

Another discovery of the day: Fried foods. She entered the cafeteria, a rumbling in her tummy, and looked up at the menu.

"French fries and chicken tenders."

"I love french fries," A voice came from behind her. For once, she was the one startled. She looked behind her, and her eyes were met with that of a dark skinned tall man with clothes meant for warmer climates.

"Mowgli," He said, smiling. Wow, the first smile she'd gotten, and she didn't even smile back right away. She stared at his dark hair, curious as to how he was able to keep it tame.

"Bellatrix, first knight of the Fallen Kingdom, liberated at the hands of a very specially glassy lady with blood and symbols and awesome eyes and her sister and some white haired dude from China who had some sort of relevance to the story-"

"Erm, nice to meet you, Bella," Mowgli cut her off. He stepped past her, his hiking boots scuffing across the cafeteria's tile floors. Most of the caste was designed for the medieval kind, but certain parts had plenty of modernization that had taken place during the construction. She often found her self staring at the out of commission air-conditioning units. Strange things, she had thought.

She grabbed a red tray, pilled chicken and fries like a mountain on it, and then also copied Mowgli by grabbing an entire ketchup bottle and instead of making a tiny dab to dip her food in, she just poured it in trails around the entire thing. She caught his smiling stares from a few tables over as she forked a chicken tender, downing it with a single bite of her razor sharp cutters, and sucked it down her throat. Heaven must taste like chicken tenders and french fries. She had to be stopped by Rose from eating the entire kitchen out of french fries and chicken tenders. Literally.

"She's a strange one," Mowgli whispered to Rose.

"She's great," Rose said with a laugh. "A real whip, I tell ya!" Her eye caught as a very special dragony someone purposely bumped her shoulder, with his dragon eyes trained on hers.

"Ah, see ya," Mowgli said, still smiling. He turned his head back to the flower child of a girl, Bellatrix.

"I'm dancing because the music in my head is really catchy," She called out to him. Which was true, it was absolutely her new favorite mundy song, which sang about a treble and a bass and about being awesome or something. Plus, the girl who sang it was blond and Bella loved blond hair sometimes.

"I think I'm done dancing," she announced, sitting down. Then she stood, realizing that the magic box in her room was going to be showing Once Upon a Time soon and she was super psyched to start another television series. She ran past that Mowgli guy and headed up the heaps amount of stairs.(She didn't think it was possible to have more stairs than Charles had in his castle, but she was proven incredibly wrong.) Heaving breaths that escaped through her mouth and more aching steps later, she reached her door just as the elevator dinged across the hall.

"Hey Bella," That weird badger guy said with exhaustion in his voice.

"Hi Brock Blueheart," She said. "Going to bed early?"

He nodded. "Too many martinis last night. Still hungover. STILL."

She perked up. "Alcohol. Where might one find such a thing, here on this intrepid Farm?"

Brock looked at her like she had three heads. Which, Bella would like to point out, was an actual feature in her family lineage. She had a few uncles with three heads, and a niece, too. She just smiled, waiting for an answer.

"Do you....are you even allowed to?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" She was sincerely curious, she had no idea what that was supposed to mean.

"Um. Whatever. There's a stock in the basement."

The basement. OF COURSE! They wouldn't hide it in the attic, that's where castles store the soles of their enemies. At least, she liked to pretend that. She darted into the elevator, pressing every button. (Because why would you put so many buttons on something, if they weren't all meant to be pushed?) So essentially, it took an hour to get to the basement level. Worth it. She was giddy with excitement as the doors swung open for the last time, and she noticed the low hanging rafters and decided to swing her way to the alcohol room. Like monkey bars. She passed door after door, most open but full of useless crap. (Weapons, grains, furniture, etc.)

Getting slightly discouraged (She could never be fully discouraged, it wasn't a part of her vocabulary) as she reached the end of the hall, she nearly gave up. But there was this one door, just open a crack, with the lights off. She jumped down from the ceiling and peaked in, her little shiny nose glittering the darkness oddly. She flipped the light switch, and there it was! BARRELS OF ALCOHOL, ALL FOR-

"Bella?" Rose said, from behind a barrel. Her cheeks were rosey, which Bella interpreted as embarrassment. Why was she embarrassed? But, upon closer inspection, she could see that her Kingly leader was indeed, shirtless. She was using the barrel to hide herself.

"What hath this establishment have use of, if one should not be allowed to be nude in the comfort of their home?" Bella uttered.

"That made no sense," Rose said sternly. But she was also laughing. A head peaked up, slightly shyly, of the dragon man from earlier.

"Ah, human affection. Definitely amusing, to say the least." Bella said, smiling. "Ah, and what was his name, this man in front of my face, with his lovely eyes?"

The dragon man looked at Rose, confused.

"This is my boyfriend," She replied. "Tez."

"Aha! That's right," Bella said, going to a whisper. "Well, I guess I can get drunk later. Have fun, you crazy flanges!"

"Are you ever serious?" Rose asked, with genuine curiosity.

"Only on Tuesdays, and also when I'm overthrowing evil bastards."

And Bella was gone. She would get drunk later, for sure. For now, TO THE MAGIC BOX UPSTAIRS IN HER BEDROOM!

WELL.....that was a roller coaster of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT MADE SENSE XD This is just what I imagined Bella would think like and act like, especially now that she's being exposed to the modern world and people who AREN'T demons :D I hope you enjoyed this, lmao XD It's supposed to not make sense XD

• edited January 2015

This is what I've mainly envisioned Tezoth (my first original character) to look like in the chapters I created for him and Rose Red. So, I suppose this would be considered the official appearance for him now! Nevertheless, I hope you guys enjoy this one - because I know for me, it definitely has been a blast working on this picture. :)

Alt text

"Hey, Tez, remember when we robbed the Jersey Devil blind right in front of him? He never suspected a thing!"

"Haha, yes - I remember, Rose. That was one of our best heists, as well as our very first."

sigh "I'm just super glad to have met you that night, Tez. Really, I mean it."

"Likewise, Rose Bud, likewise. We make a great team."

Oh yeah, before I forget, this is also what I imagine Tezoth and Rose Red listening to - since my recent story with Fayde has them in the year of 1989.

Tezoth's favorite song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGmIL2gtieU

Rose Red's favorite song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22bO-ayI7Hw

• Love it!

This is what I've mainly envisioned Tezoth (my first original character) to look like in the chapters I created for him and Rose Red. So, I

• Awwwww I love the heart with the rose and the dragon that was soooo cute! And Tez is a handsome man, might I say ;D Rose and him make the absolute perfect couple! And their favorite songs aren't shabby, either ;) My dad always listened to Pink Floyd when I was a kid, so I pretty much know all of their songs XD My favorite one is Another Brick in the Wall. Also, nice ghostbusters song XD I love that it's Rose's favorite, it's totally her style!

This is what I've mainly envisioned Tezoth (my first original character) to look like in the chapters I created for him and Rose Red. So, I

• edited January 2015

Agree with Em's previous comment. That combination of the Rose and Dragon was a neat idea and now, I KNOW what Tez looks like. :P Those eyes, thou. :) Nice choice in songs, too; my girl and I are HUGE Pink Floyd fans.

since my recent story with Fayde has them in the year of 1989.

HEY-the year I was born. xD Nice work on the picture and songs, man. Pie likes. -thumbs up- And Jersey. What a magoo.

• edited January 2015

I'm glad you and pie loved the way I drew the heart! I was a little worried that people weren't going to be able to tell if it was a heart in the first place. :P

Yeah, Pink Floyd will always be classic, as well as that amazing song you mentioned. Plus, I can totally see Rose being a huge Ghostbusters fan, and just being a fan of that type of music in general. It'd be one of her jams that she would party and dance to, y'know?

EDIT: Definitely agree with ya on them being the perfect couple, I always figured that Rose Red would fall in love with a thief like Tezoth!

Awwwww I love the heart with the rose and the dragon that was soooo cute! And Tez is a handsome man, might I say ;D Rose and him make the ab

• Bigby came into his house from shoveling the snow yet another day in his life. If it were up to him, he'd let it build and hibernate until it all melted. But, Snow had more priorities than him, and he couldn't risk letting her do it on her own. She had limited capabilities these days. He set the shovel against the wall near the front door and reentered the house, kicking the flakes from his boots onto the giant floor mat they had found on their last trip to a mundy superstore.

The foyer was brightly lit from the chandelier, shining down on Bigby with it's dangling crystals. The effect it made was pretty cool. He turned left, to the living room, which was lit by the fire and the television, which currently had teletubbies on.

"What even is this mundane crap?" He said, looking up at the TV.

Scarlett giggled. "It's a show for babies. I figured I'd brush up on it. I'm due....soon."

Bigby smiled. He was glad his granddaughter was happy, and he was glad she was with someone responsible enough to be with her.

"Bigby!" Snow's voice called from the other room. He rolled his eyes, sure that she would be yelling at him for not taking his boots off. He turned with a wave at Scar, and headed back out of the living room.

She was at the top of the staircase, leaning on the railing, with her hair up and a long, elegant dress. The dress was red and shiny, and had a split down the side that traveled up her leg. His eyes nearly popped from their sockets.

"Snow, what's going on?" He asked, crossing his arms.

She laughed. "What, I can't look like a million bucks when I feel like it?"

Bigby raised his eye brow.

She sighed. "Get up here and get dressed. We're going out for dinner."

"Am I going?" Jackson's voice entered the area as he peaked his head in from the hallway.

"No," Bigby said gruffly.

"Aww," Jackson. "Well, that's fine. Scar and I will just pig out of junk food and watch Disney movies, or something."

Bigby started ascending the stairs as he murmured,"Knock yourselves out." He was still smiling as he watched Snow turn, her hips swaying as she walked. He picked the pace up and followed her into their room, the biggest room of the house.

"I already picked a suit out, but I'm not sure if you still fit it. Try it on." She opened the closet and pulled it out, tossing it at his chest.

He caught it, still smiling, and began undressing. Snow impatiently tapped her heeled foot against the wood floor, but she was smiling, too.

In the middle of buttoning his shirt, Bigby said,"So, where are we going?"

"Can't tell you," She whispered. "It's a secret."

Bigby glared at her, but not with contempt. More of a,'What are you up to?' look. He pulled his black pants up, zipping them, and then he put his belt on. The suit fit perfectly. He walked over to kiss Snow, but she stopped him.

"Not yet," She teased. His mouth ached to ignore her, but he had to grant her request, no matter how much he wanted not to.She slid past him, grabbing one of her many purses from her vanity. "Let's go."

Therese was more nervous than she was happy. She sat on the edge of her bed and watched as Reynard changed across the room from her. They were meeting her mother at a restaurant in Fabletown. Of course, she arranged for the transportation ahead of time, bribing her niece to put up a portal between 5:30 and 6'o'clock. She would have to babysit that weekend for Harmony, while she had her own alone time with Tim. Whatever. She could handle a few rugrats, right? She didn't have to worry about that now, because she had greater things to worry about.

Her father's reaction to her being with Reynard was one of those things. She watched as he combed through his red hair, smirking at himself through the mirror. He had an arrogance to himself that made him both repugnant and irresistible at the exact same time. She tugged the hem of her dress, getting rid of the wrinkles near the edges. It was sleek and white, cut off down to the knees, and had little lace straps that shined with glitter in the light of the room. Her apartment was more lived in the past month than it had been for the months she was living there alone.

Reynard walked over when his was finished, and pulled her up to her feet. He softly pushed a curl out of her face, and kissed her cheek with his rough lips. She grabbed her makeup, applying it before they ran out the door.

Reynard slipped his fingers into hers as they traveled down the hallway. It felt longer than usual today. Therese sucked in a breath, making the butterflies in her gut swirl. They took the elevator, down to the bottom floor. It was icy out, stinging her nose as the wind whipped her hair back. She leaned her face into Reynard's jacketed shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, leading her across the street which was flooded with traffic. Her heels clicked across the pavement as they open A Taste of the Homelands' door, greeted by a wave of warmth.

"Ah..." Therese sighed, rubbing her hands together and still shaking from the cold. Reynard laughed, taking her purse from her, and led her to the waiter.

"We reserved a table in section three," Reynard told him.

"Ah, section three!" The waiter said with his slightly fake french accent. "It is a beautiful section, no?"

Reynard cracked a smile, and nodded. The waiter lead them to their table, and there was still no sign of Therese's parents. She sat nervously next to Reynard at the table seated for four. Section three was decorated similar to the mundy version of Greece. White columns jutted out of the ground in intervals, making it seem as though you were sitting under the Pantheon or something. And, the magic behind most of the restaurant made it seem as though they were out doors, but in the summer time, with a warm summer breeze swinging by. The sunset over the mountains looked stunning, despite being user created. The waiter served some Malagousia wine, pouring it into each glass for both Reynard and Therese. The two of them sipped it and waited, talking softly to one another.

Snow dragged a grumbling Bigby through the portal with exasperation.

"We're going, and it's final!" She told him in a huff.

"I'm not going through that damn portal," He protested. "Magic makes me nausious."

Snow perked her eyebrow. "So you're afraid?"

Bigby's eyes went wide. "What? No! I'm not afraid of anything! I just don't want to go! Snow!"

She tugged hard a third time. He pulled through a little more willingly, but was still reluctant when they landed on the other side.

"That Homelands place? Really?"

Snow let out an exasperated sigh. "Bigby, please. Enjoy this night, it's going to be great. As long as you let it be great, that is."

She was a little nervous. Snow had no idea how her husband would react to the prospect of his daughter dating that buffoon, Reynard. Frankly, Snow didn't quite like it either, but she couldn't be the one to stop it, or say anything against it. She led her husband behind the waiter, who took them to their table.

She felt Bigby's muscle tensing. Silently, he stared across the table, taking his seat cautiously next to Snow. Oh no. Snow kept a firm grip on his bicep, willing him to stay put.

"Wine?" Reynard asked cordially. He looked scared beneath his eyes. Snow sent an apologetic look toward him, and nodded yes.

Reynard poured two glasses, handing each one to Bigby and Snow. The table was awkwardly silent.

"So," Snow said, tasting her wine. "How have things been in Fabletown? We don't get news very often..."

Reynard smiles,"Very quiet. We had a debacle involving Mary's family lineage, but it was put to rest. She's in the hospital, actually. Recovering, to an extent."

"That's horrible," Snow says, with genuine concern. "Are there any replacement sheriffs, for the time being?"

Reynard nodded. "We have our junior detectives on some cases, but things have been quiet."

"Junior detectives? That's new," Bigby mutters, the first words of the night. He downs the rest of his wine, which causes Snow to slap his arm.

Therese clears her throat. "The Junior detectives are a new thing, yes. Carter signed up, following his mothers footsteps, in a way. Noah also signed up. Their like a duo, those two. It reminds me when they were little, honestly."

Snow chuckled. "Those boys are like two peas in a pod. Are they solving a few cases efficiently?"

"Yeah," Reynard said. "We've only had a few distubances, nothing mega. Nothing they couldn't handle."

"Sounds lovely," Snow said. The waiter came back, a notepad in hand, asking what everyone wanted.

"I would like the Quinoa Salad," Therese said softly. She grazed her fingers over Reynard's, making Bigby tense up from across the table.

"I'll take the Spetsofai," Reynard says, looking at his menu intensely. "Yeah, looks good to me."

"Bigby and I will both have scallops and Greek pasta," Snow blurts, before Bigby can say anything wise. "Right, Honey?"

Bigby just grumbles and looks away, at the night sky. Well, the fake night sky. Snow tightens her grip on his wrist.

More meaningless conversation commences. Reynard tells a few jokes and a discusses how he helped save Therese a few months prior. It was something neither Reynard nor Therese liked to discuss often. But, tonight they both felt alright telling her parents.

Therese held Reynard's hand under the table as the meals were brought before them. Her eyes were trained on her Dad, who still looked as grumpy as can be. It was obvious that he didn't like the prospect of her and Reynard together. Her cheeks burned red from anger.

Snow shot Therese a warning look, her hand still tight around Bigby's wrist. The entire table was uncomfortably tense.

"Did I tell you about the time that I-" Reynard began another story, but Bigby's free fist fell down on the table top, disturbing all of the dishes and knocking a few wine glasses down. Everyone's shocked eyes stared at Bigby, who looked as if he were on fire. The room was silent.

"Yes, you told us," He growled. "And I don't want to hear it. I don't like you being with my daughter, Fox. Not. One. Bit."

Therese stood, tears in the corner of her eyes. "Dad!"

Bigby looked at her, and he said tersely,"Therese, stay put."

Reynard then stood, crossing his arms. "What's wrong with me being with your daughter? I treat her with respect-"

"You don't know what respect means," Bigby spat. "You never have. You're a screw up, and Therese deserves more-"

When Bigby turned his head to his daughter, she threw down the napkin that was stuck to her dress onto the table. She stomped her foot as she spun and walked off, toward the bathrooms. Snow stood, an angry glare at Bigby, then an apologetic one toward Reynard. She followed her daughter.

Therese was stood against the counter, near a sink that was flowing with warm water. The bathroom was also Greek styled, each stall separated by an actual door instead of the trashy booths that most restaurants had. She was staring in the mirror, using a paper towel to wipe her running mascara away.

Snow placed her hand on her daughters back. She looked at Therese through the mirror, with anger and pity in her own face. "Your father-"

"My father is an asshole," Therese cut Snow off. She sniffled, wiping the snot away. She felt like such a child. "I-...I don't care what he thinks. I love Reynard. I don't-"

"Therese," Snow said softly. She sounded exhausted. "Your father doesn't know what he's saying. He reacts on instinct more than anything else. He will come around, trust me."

"Will he really, though?" Therese said. "He's always disliked Reynard, Mom. Will it change?"

Snow hugged her daughter from behind, placing her chin on Therese's shoulder. "I think, with some time, he will accept it. Therese, you have to have some faith. And we better get out of here, before one of them kills the other."

Therese laughed, still holding tears back. She wiped them away once more, and turned the water off. She faced her mother and they embraced once more, before heading back out. At least her hair was still okay. When they left the bathroom, there was no sign of Bigby or Reynard.

"That's not good," Snow whispered. "Where have they-"

The waiter approached them. "I was told to bag your dinners? Here you go. The check was paid for, by the way."

Snow raised her brow and looked at Therese. They took the meals and grabbed their purses from the table, walking toward the exit. Where had they gone? They walked out the entrance of the restaurant, and were greeted by their sweethearts, leaning against the wall, each with a cigarette in their mouth.

Snow placed her free hand on her hip. "Really, guys?"

Bigby smirked. "Sorry. Girls take so long in the bathroom."

"I hear ya, man," Reynard said. "Is there like a disco ball in there?"

Snow rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm glad you've made up. We're going home."

"Sounds like a plan," Bigby muttered. He gave Reynard another look before saying. "You break her heart, I break you."

Reynard smiled wryly. "No problem sir. If anyone's doing the breaking up, it would be her."

"I'll still break you," Bigby says. "Night, Fox. Goodnight, Therese."

Therese hugged her Dad, still a little upset, but happy to see that he does have a civilized bone in his body. Her parents used another portal from Harmony to get home, while Reynard and Therese used the elevator to go up.

The apartment was dark, so they flipped the lights on. Reynard put their leftovers away in the fridge, whistling a tune that echoed off the walls. He joined Therese on the couch, with the TV on and blaring late night news.

She nestled into his arm softly, happy for the night to be over.

Well, it wasn't quite over. She pulled Reynard's head toward her and they kissed. When she parted from his lips, she gazed over at the window. Tiny snowflakes were sticking to the glass. They kissed more. He fell off the couch, onto their fuzzy carpet. She sat on top of him, unbuttoning his shirt with her slender fingers. Tonight would be very restful.

Bigby hung his head in shame on the edge of his bed. He felt bad for the scene he'd caused. Snow was brushing her teeth, and the bathroom light filtered into their otherwise dark bed room. He watched as she gargled, spit back into the sink, and turned to face him. She was still annoyed with him.

"Snow," He whispered. but she put her hand up.

"No. Bigby, do you know how embarrassing that was?"

"I..." Bigby sighed. "Yeah."

She crossed her arms. "You could have gotten us kicked out, you know."

"I know," Bigby said. He was tired and annoyed, but he had to let his wife lecture him, or else she wouldn't stop being pissed off at him.

"And our daughter!" She said. "You couldn't for once acknowledge that one of our children is in love, and deserve to be? You-"

"I'm afraid," He uttered. Probably for the first time in his entire human life.

Snow's jaw dropped slightly, but then she clamped her mouth shut. She walked over to him, sitting there on the bed. Her robe hung slightly ajar, showing the outline of her panties in the very low light.

She hugged him, still standing up. His face buried into her abdomen as she ran her fingers in his messy hair. His arms wrapped around her legs and he sighed. "I'm afraid that she's growing up too fast."

"That's not even funny," Snow whispered. "She's the one whose grown up the most. She can handle herself, Bigby."

"It's not just her. Blossom, Winter, Ambrose, Conner, and Ghost. They all worry me. I want the best for our children. And our grandchildren. And the great grand children. Snow-"

"They all have the best," She whispered. She sunk down into his arms, their faces inches from each other. He used his fingers to push her hair our of the way. "Some of them have families, some have careers, and some are still finding themselves. Bigby, everything is okay."

"Okay," He said gruffly. She kissed him and he lifted her up onto the bed and they slept together.

I figure I'll be doing mini chapter-esque stories. Most won't focus on the same subject each time. Just taking a break, peaking into the lives of whomever I feel like. Hope you like it ^-^

• Thank ya, thank ya! People just have to adore those dragon eyes. ;) And me creating this picture was most certainly a step-up in detail when it comes to his face. (even if the features are still basic like the first one I've done for him :P)

Sweet! Man, I think we all have fantastic taste in music in here!

And what a coincidence, holy shit. Well, while my characters are running around, causing all sorts of havoc in NYC - you're just soaking up the California sun in your crib. XD Poor Jersey too, it's something I figured I'd mention since I ended Tez's story at that particular moment.

Agree with Em's previous comment. That combination of the Rose and Dragon was a neat idea and now, I KNOW what Tez looks like. :P Those eyes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.