Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Alt text

Emily carefully placed the quads on a blanket before the fire place. She had a list of chores ahead of her; Peter and Ethan were on their way with breakfast and a chance to visit their neices and nephew. Emily made a mental note about tomorrow. Although Gren was cringing at the thought, it would give their girls a chance to run around. Jersey and Katie needed a break to go out and be JUST them.

Emily kissed her children on the head and began on the laundry. She snatched every article of clothing (especially Gren's) and tossed them into the basket. Climbing up the stairs, she nearly bumped into Gren.

"Whoa, were is the fire Cherry Pie?"

"Tryin' ta' get the house clean."

Gren looks over the railing. "Sweetie-it's pretty clean enough. Remember-the doctor said you can't do too much right now."

Emily plants a kiss on Gren's cheek. "So, ya' gunna do ALL me usual house chores, then?"

Gren takes the bsket from Emily. "Watch me. GO sit down. Rest."

Normally Emily would fight back tooth and nail before giving in; she knew better than to give Gren the power and authority of cleaning the home but to be honest, it would be a nice change of scenery. Not to mention the idea of Grendel ACTUALLY doing laundry, mopping floors, scrubbing toilets. She could recall, even as a child, how disgusting he was. Even when they began dating: dirty apartment, trash piled in the kitchen. Not to mention the bathroom. Oh lord, that bathroom.

"Make sure ta' use bleach on ONLY the whites, love."

Gren turns back. "I know how to do laundry."

Emilys says no more, as she grabs the television remote and turns it on to her favorite shows. Vivian, quietly sitting on the floor, plays with the babies. All but Chloe wiggle, roll and chew on their toys. She, however, is determined to scoot her little butt across the carpet and follow her father. Her tiny paws reach out in Gren's direction. Like a puppy left behind, she yelps, whines and whimpers.

"Chloe, baby. Daddy is doin' some stuff right now." Chloe faces her mother. "Come 'ere, love."

"She REALLY want's daddy, Ems."

Emily scoops up her daughter. "Well, did ya' hear him earlier? HE wants ta' do the house work."

"AND he should-you JUST gave birth to QUADS, Emily. That's not like a scrape or cut on your finger. It's going to take time to heal."

"Of fa' fook's sake. If we can have sex like we did-"

"EMILY!" Vivian tries to cover the children's ears. "NO! No, no, no-watch the 'S' word around them and YOU shouldn't even be HAVING that."

"Havin' woot, Vivian?" Emily unbuttons her shirt. "Having dirty, naughty, kinky, sweaty sex with Grendel?"

"STOP! EWW!" Vivian tosses a toy at Emily. "NO! Bad Emily!"

"Woot!? They don't know woot mommy is sayin'. Besides, Viv-it's JUST sex Ya' REALLY expectin' us BOTH ta' wait?"

Vivian rolls her eyes and glances at the television. The morning news was on and the weather man was calling for a chance of rain and snow in the New York area. Emily stood up, blanket wrapped around her body and headed for the garage. As she opened the door, Grn stood before the washing machine; he was struggling to seperate the whites and colors. Emily could not help but laugh, causing him to turn and nearly spill the detergent.

"What are you doing up, sweetie? Don't trust me?"

"Oh no, I do but wanted ta' warn ya' there may be a storm headin' this way. Ya' might wanna cover up the plants, if that be the case."

Gren grumbles. "I don't know WHY they insisted on so many damn plants...."

"Stop ya' bitchin'. Love ya'."

"Love you more, Cherry Pie."

Emily closes the door; she was unaware Chloe and Puddles were behind her and nearly stepped on the poor unsuspecting Dog's foot.

"Aye, love-woot ya' be doin' in here with Puddles?"

Chloe claps, reaches over and grabs the Dog. Puddles goes limp; the terrified look upon his face nearly sends Emily into a laughing riot. As she pours herself a cup of tea, the crunching sound of tires echoed from outside and into the home. Emily peers out the window and sees her brothers and Holly; the wedding was in a month and Emily wondered if she'd cover the belly or show it off. Puddles begins to bark.

"Door is unlocked." Emily heads back to the Den. "Ya' can come on in. WIPE ya' bloody damn feet."

The first to enter is Ethan. "Language, sis! Yeesh...."

Vivian points. "See, see? Told you."

Next, Peter and Holly. Placing the food on the counter, Holly waddles her way over to the couch Emily is at. Liam and Seraphina look over and notice their aunt's amiling face. Holly carefully sits down and gives all but Chloe a kiss; the baby was entertained with Puddles and mocking every move he made.

"They are getting so big, Emily."

Emily leans over and rubs Holly's stomach. "I can say the same ta' ya' too, Holly. Ya' know woot it is yet?"

Peter, still removing his coat, runs into the Den. He nearly trips over a toy. "I wanna tell her, Holly!"

"Go right ahead, big guy."

"We are having a boy! And guess what he is?!"

Emily stops to think. "Ummm....ya' be havin' a boy who is a......Troll?"

"YES!" Peter wraps his massive arms around Emily's neck. "I'm getting me a son!"

Ethan tosses a Banana at his brother. "CALM down, Peter! You remind me of those dogs that will piddle when they get too excited!"

"Does mom and dad-"

"TRUST us." Holly pats Emily's hand. "They know."

"Woot 'bout....you know....Bigby?"

Peter throws his jacket onto the other couch, grabs Liam and sits. The boy babbles, kisses and plays with Peter's face. Peter cuddles the boy and allows Liam to bury his face deep into Peter's neck. Chewing on his finger, Liam yawns and presses his face against Peter.

"Bigby knows."

"Ya' two gettin' along or-"

"To an extent, Emily. I can't deny WHO my biological father is. We actually sat down and had lunch the other day. He agreed that I had every right to FEEL this way. I meant what I said when I told him Georgie IS my father; even though he didn't MAKE me, the guy raised me like it was nothing, despite all the bullshit they had...."

"Was he alright with it all?"

"Yeah. He was fine with it. He's excited to be a grandfather."

Holly smiles. "To be honest, me speaking with Snow kind of helped the situation, too. Even if they never spoke to each other again, he at least needed to acknowledge the fact that, well....Bigby IS his father."

"Bout bloody time." Emily sips from her tea. "Did Ethan help, too?"

Ethan enters the kitchen with a plate of food: Hashbrowns, Scrambled eggs, toast and Ham. He hands Emily the plate.

"Did I help...." He glares at Peter. "Was like pulling TEETH just to get him to CALL the man."

"No one asked you, Ethan." Peter flips Ethan off. "Get me a plate, will ya?" Ethan hands Peter an empty plate. "What is this?"

"You asked for a plate....."

Holly and Emily chuckle. Standing up, Peter heads to the kitchen. "Smartass, you know that?"

"Dad's fault...."

Emily takes a bite of her Ham and heads to the garage. Gren needed a break. Since their last encounter, he was still in the garage, working on the laundry. Nothing exploded or caught on fire; that was a positive thing and a way for Emily to know they were not in danger yet. She opened the door and found him sitting on the floor, trying ever so hard to fold the clothes.

Emily noticed a pile of semi-neatly folded items; socks still remained their own pile and the bed sheets and quilt were still in the basket.

"Gren....breakfast is 'ere, love."

"I fucking hate doing laundry....can't we just BUY new clothes?"

Emily giggles, kissing the top of his head. "I wish that could happen, love."

"Or magic. Get a witch and she could, like, put a fucking spell on this shit and get it clean!"

Emily noticed the bottle of bleach was empty. :Gren, did ya' use ALL of that?"

"Yes."

"On woot, love?"

"The clothes." Gren sits up and opens the top of the washing machine. "See-the clothes."

"Gren....these are colored. Ya' don't use bleach on colors, dear...."

Gren slams the door shut and heads to the kitchen. "I quit. I'm DONE with laundry for today. I'm going to eat and call it good. Ya' coming, Ems?"

Emily wraps her arm around Gren; she couldn't be mad and found herself laughing at his expence. Gren leans down and kisses Emily. She always did know how to soothe the savage beast. They would tackle the mess later.

Right now, food was all that mattered.

Alt text

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Oh & @JJWolf I owe you this. Hope ya like it. XD http://i.imgur.com/G255gJS.jpg

• Well, it was indeed wonderfully done and those are always the fun OC's; you have to tweek them a couple hundred times before you get it JUST right. xD

Sweet! Man, I think we all have fantastic taste in music in here!

Agree 100%. You always seem to find the best tunes. Half the time I'm like 'whoa, man....old school. nice' and blare that while I'm doing HW. :)

Haha it was. Made me laugh. And I was probably indeed chillin' in Cali while all that bs was going on in Fabletown. :) And ya' gotta love Jersey.

Thank ya, thank ya! People just have to adore those dragon eyes. And me creating this picture was most certainly a step-up in detail when i

• OMG! I LOVE the cover page for the 2nd chapter of the Porgie Clan! So, that's like pretty much all the people that will get involved with one of the kids? Holly with Peter, Mary and Junior, Johann and Penny, Gren with Emily and Jersey with Katie. I'll figure someone out for RJ in time. :P What about Ethan? Did you ever figure out a Fable (or mundy) for him? Plus, that bottom one! XD Freaking Gren! AWWWWWW! Ems has his jacket on! KAWAII!!!!!!

The idea of Gren doing ANY sort of cleaning ammused me, too. The fact that he messed up with the bleach was not a surprise. Ethan and Peter are too damn cute together. Smartass like Georgie AND John. XD AWWW! And Holly is preggers! A little Troll Boy! Any names yet, pie? And Chloe with Puddles is too cute!!

"EMILY!" Vivian tries to cover the children's ears. "NO! No, no, no-watch the 'S' word around them and YOU shouldn't even be HAVING that."

The hell, Viv! XD

"Havin' woot, Vivian?" Emily unbuttons her shirt. "Having dirty, naughty, kinky, sweaty sex with Grendel?"

"STOP! EWW!" Vivian tosses a toy at Emily. "NO! Bad Emily!"

ROFL! XD XD XD Haha that was golden!!!!

Also, that picture......-light comes from the heavens- God, John is so hot to me. -fangirls with Vivian- Rub peanut butter on his pecs......XD Let's do this!! Poor Emily! Thank you again, pie!!

Again, loved this! Can't wait for more!!!

pudding_pie posted: »

Emily carefully placed the quads on a blanket before the fire place. She had a list of chores ahead of her; Peter and Ethan were on their wa

• Hey cool drawing! I love your character's stlye, man! :D Also, the songs: can picture them blasting this as they drive away and Jersey chasing them down afte 'borrowing' some things from the Pawn shop. :)

This is what I've mainly envisioned Tezoth (my first original character) to look like in the chapters I created for him and Rose Red. So, I

• Porgie Clan phase 2!

Emily carefully placed the quads on a blanket before the fire place. She had a list of chores ahead of her; Peter and Ethan were on their wa

• Somehow, especially with us Mundies involved, that doesn't surprise me. xD

MasterStone posted: »

I don't know how to say this without spoiling, but let's just say the Fables and Mundies will throw fists...

• That opening part has to become a classic scene of this thread. xD Gren's screaming into a pillow and the lines JJ's picked out are priceless.

Also: wow, Carla has turned out to be a real bitch, if you'll pardon my French. Although, French would be 'la pute'. Maybe 'bitch' is a strong word for a fictional character, but she's gone from being Lovely Carla, to Callous Carla, to Psycho Carla, and somehow I feel betrayed by her, dammit. Or perhaps I just feel sorry for Gren and Emily.

The babies are proving to be adorable already. :)

One month later The soft light from the candles flickered against the pale, white walls of the bedroom. Outside, the sun was rising over

• edited January 2015

Glad you love it like the others, man! :D I can see it too, Rose speeding in her convertible (I think she owns one) while Tez makes all sorts of weird hand signs to passing Fabletown citizens. XD

JJwolf posted: »

Hey cool drawing! I love your character's stlye, man! Also, the songs: can picture them blasting this as they drive away and Jersey chasing them down afte 'borrowing' some things from the Pawn shop.

• I had to; it's been something I've wanted to play with and pleased to hear it is not a classic opening scene. For Gren, however....he'll still be screaming into that pillow, poor guy. xD

Carla has literally become the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing; she has turned into someone no one wants to be around or associated with. Sadly, that happens to those characters we thought we knew so much about. :( Unfortuantly, Carla has that 'how dare YOU be happy' mentality right now.

But the babies are precious. :) Love em' to bits.

LupineNoir posted: »

That opening part has to become a classic scene of this thread. xD Gren's screaming into a pillow and the lines JJ's picked out are priceles

• edited January 2015

So I saw @pudding_pie's 'Bios' for GrenxEmily's newborns and I was like 'I should do this for the Harbingers' Because I like to describe what my characters look like; I thought I would give my own bios of the 4 Harbingers to give those of you who are interested an idea of what they look like and what their personalities are.

(I give Nick a very detailed Bio, but because the other 3 OC's are characters exclusive to this story, I haven't fully fleshed them out yet and as a result, their bios are kinda short :/)

Devils and Demons – Meet the OC’s

Nick

The first Harbinger; created by the Horseman Death, Nick is notable for having additional powers compared to his siblings. Besides the usual abilities, Nick can breathe a highly toxic green/black breath from his mouth that destroys tissue and crops within seconds.

A particular ability inherited from his creator; Nick can steal the souls of his victims provided they are afraid of him when they die, it is through this power that Nick acquired his unmatched skills at fighting and his high intellect.

Nick’s host body is that of a 17th century pirate hailing from Scotland; he was an older man at his death but was a feared pirate for his brutality and lack of mercy to anyone. He was a perfect host for the Harbinger and upon joining with him; Nick made the body younger and tougher in appearance.

Nick stands at 6’3 and has a solid rock physique similar to a body-builders, but lean enough to achieve athletic feats. He has jet black hair that goes to his shoulders and waves as it pleases, with a trimmed moustache/goatee; he has tribal tattoos littering both of his arms from shoulder to wrist, his eyes are mismatched: the right eye is deep hazel and the left is sapphire blue. He has select scars on his face that he has chosen not to heal: a defined scar going down his right eye and a crow’s feet shaped scar on his left cheek. He speaks with a very deep, gravelly voice and thick Scottish accent.

Nick is confident by nature, confident to the point of arrogance; he has been known to laugh at his enemies and never backs down from a challenge, even in the face of extreme pain. He is also a very ‘dark’ person, preferring dark or black clothing and listening to various rock and heavy metal bands (of which he used to wear a Motörhead band t-shirt every day). Nick has his own guilty pleasures in the forms of whiskey, cigars and playing guitar whilst singing.

Nick isn’t without a weakness however, his is freshwater. It burns through his skin like acid and he is unable to breathe in it, Nick has to salt his drinks purely so they don’t burn him when he drinks them.

Nick knows what love is and has found it with Bloody Mary, whom he loves dearly; he is somewhat protective of his daughter Lyra and frequently says that he doesn’t deserve her. In recent years since he killed The Adversary, Nick has chosen solitude from the other Fables and hasn’t killed a human since that day, he wishes for a quiet life and has gradually began to regret his dark past along with his wife, to the point that he secretly wishes for a way to achieve their forgiveness, though he knows that such a thing is a dream.

Galen

The second Harbinger, created by the Horseman War, Galen is noted for having a natural leadership about him and has the inherited ability to rally any who are willing to fight to his side to fight with/for him.

Galen was trained by War and prefers to use two average length swords with serrated edges in combat to tear his enemies apart. He is a calm and collected person who is always planning ahead.

Galen’s host is that of an American soldier who died in the Civil War on the Union side; the man was fearless and craved the thrill of combat more than the comforts of his own family, and the Harbinger found him to be a perfect host.

Galen stands at 6’2 and has platinum blonde hair with silver coloured eyes; he is clean-shaven and has a sweet smile. He speaks with a refined American accent as though he comes from a middle class family and has lighter coloured skin, making him seem almost ghost like combined with his fondness for light-coloured clothing.

Galen likes to think that those who aren’t his family are beneath him and doesn’t care for the whims of those who can’t help themselves, believing in independence in all of its forms. He holds a deep hatred of his older brother Nick and seeks to succeed him one day, though he knows that that day will never come with his powers alone.

Cormac

The fourth and youngest Harbinger, created by the Horseman Pestilence, Cormac is noted for being a physically imposing and has the ability to create swarms of locusts to harass and eat crops and enemies alike.

Cormac was trained by Pestilence and uses a large war-hammer in combat; he is a generally quiet person that gives off an air of unease whenever people are near him.

Cormac’s host is that of an Irish brawler who was killed by the plague despite his best efforts to avoid it; Cormac saw the hatred the man had in his soul at being killed by something he thought he could avoid and took him as a host without a second thought.

Cormac is 6’2 and has a larger built physique compared to Nick, possessing more muscle mass, it limits his speed and athleticism but greatly enhances his raw strength and endurance. He speaks with a gruff Irish accent and prefers dark clothing much like Nick does. He has short dark brown hair, brown eyes and a faint stubble.

Cormac holds a deep respect for Nick and aspires to be like him, despite Nick’s coldness to his youngest brother (seeing him as something of a ‘bootlicker’) he also admires him for his aspiration.

Aleesha

The third Harbinger, created by the Horseman Famine, Aleesha is the only female Harbinger and as a result she often pushes herself to match up to her brothers, despite possessing the same abilities as them. She has the ability to make food poisonous or rotten whenever she wants too.

Aleesha was trained by both Famine and Pestilence for different skills; trained by Famine to use a pair of spiked gloves for combat and trained to use brutal techniques by Pestilence. She is a master of close combat but struggles against Nick, who has taken the souls of hundreds of skilled fighters.

Aleesha’s host is that of a Scottish servant from the 17th century who died of starvation from her uncaring master. She wished for revenge and Aleesha granted it to her, she poisoned her Master’s dinner and watched him choke for breathe until he died.

Aleesha stands at barely 6’0 and has long black hair that is braided all over; she has piercing green eyes and possesses African heritage as well as Scottish, hence her dark skin and odd accent. She has a slim-athletic physique and likes to have a good time; she is constantly at odds with her brothers but has a close connection with Cormac, they are a team and work together effectively.

Although he has never told her; Aleesha is Nick’s favourite sibling, largely because of her determination but also because she is the only female amongst them, and therefore she is different.

End of Bios

Btw; if anyone wants to use my OC's in a story of their own, I only ask two things: 1 is obviously that you credit me with their creation and 2 is that you keep them (especially Nick) in character.

Devils and Demons Chapter 3 will come soon enough; I'm not in the best mood right now and writing is suddenly the last thing on my mind, which worries me considering I have 5 writing projects to do and I don't like keeping people waiting.

• I really like all of them, but its a tie between Galem and Aleesha being my favorites.

HazzatheMan posted: »

So I saw @pudding_pie's 'Bios' for GrenxEmily's newborns and I was like 'I should do this for the Harbingers' Because I like to describe wha

• I plan on killing Aleesha first... That fight will be brutal!

I really like all of them, but its a tie between Galem and Aleesha being my favorites.

• edited January 2015

Oh man these are awesome! Maybe I should try to draw mine at some point too... Anyways Tezoth looks awesome and the music is great!

Edit:Sorry my tablet auto corrects way too much stuff :p

This is what I've mainly envisioned Tezoth (my first original character) to look like in the chapters I created for him and Rose Red. So, I

• edited January 2015

Tezuka? I'll assume that's a Japanese nickname you gave Tezoth for whatever reason. XP Thanks for the compliment, though!

EDIT: Ah, I see now!

Tetra posted: »

Oh man these are awesome! Maybe I should try to draw mine at some point too... Anyways Tezoth looks awesome and the music is great! Edit:Sorry my tablet auto corrects way too much stuff

• Yeah apologies on that, I have turned off auto correct so it stops doing that XD

Tezuka? I'll assume that's a Japanese nickname you gave Tezoth for whatever reason. XP Thanks for the compliment, though! EDIT: Ah, I see now!

• This random-as-hell chapter was awesome indeed! I'm surprised you included Tez in this - ugh, so awesome! :)

Her eye caught as a very special dragony someone purposely bumped her, with his dragon eyes trained on hers.

Tez, you really know how to reel the ladies in, don't you? ;) Anyways, I approve of the little cameo you did with him. It wouldn't surprise me if Rose and him actually felt like doing their little bow-chicka-wow-wow behind some barrels, or wherever you made them have sex behind. XD

Bella's already an instant fav of mine as well, if I hadn't made that clear already. :P Her curiosity towards things is really humorous!

EMMYPESS posted: »

"An adventure!" Bella cheered to her newest friend on the farm. She was a little cow, born to one of the other cows there as of recent. The

• Interesting, very interesting, I'm gonna assume the killer is someone you haven't mentioned yet. Even possibly a familiar someone that has been mentioned that's tricking Makoto and the gang into finding the wrong clues.

Or I could be wrong completely, but I'll have to find out once again. :P

Shadows A couple days pass....things slowed down ever since Naoto kept Brannigan at bay. When Makoto woke up he saw a sealed envelope clo

• You're somewhat on the right track! ;) the person has been mentioned but that is all I will say :D

Interesting, very interesting, I'm gonna assume the killer is someone you haven't mentioned yet. Even possibly a familiar someone that has b

• Alright, cool beans! Interested to see the next installment as usual!

You're somewhat on the right track! the person has been mentioned but that is all I will say

• edited January 2015

Lovin' all the awkwardness and romance in this chapter, it had me like this the entire way through:

Alt text

Until Bigby ruined the nice dinner, that is. >:( Thankfully he had the courtesy to show a little respect for Therese and Reynard towards the end!

Bigby came into his house from shoveling the snow yet another day in his life. If it were up to him, he'd let it build and hibernate until i

• Man, Vivian's been acting pretty sassy for an angel as of late. (not like I'm complaining, I find it pretty hilarious XD) Still, hopefully she'll start acting pure and holy again once the children grow into their teens or something. ;)

• Glad you approve :D I figured I should include Tez and Rose's particular relationship as a fact in my story, since in your story you've made Harmony a cannon relationship with Rose :)

Bella is certainly a character XD Glad you love her! Her mind goes a mile a minute, and she really likes to screw with people, even when it's not intentional. She loves it on the Farm, contrary to everyone else's thoughts about it. She's epic XD

This random-as-hell chapter was awesome indeed! I'm surprised you included Tez in this - ugh, so awesome! Her eye caught as a very sp

• edited January 2015

It's the least I could do, and I totally need to do something with Bella sometime. Gotta get my butt working on these things.

Glad you approve I figured I should include Tez and Rose's particular relationship as a fact in my story, since in your story you've made H

• The Fabled Avengers 2: Age of Gargoyles

Prologue(2/2)

Elsewhere in the Homelands, Etan arrives back from from hunting with his children in the mountains. It's dark out and the moon is at a blinding point, and all the creatures of the night prepare to come out and play. You can tell from the hundreds of eyes glaring out of the woods onto Etan, but however they know who he is and wouldn't dare to bother thing king.

“Kids I hope you enjoyed today's lesson. We'll start again tomorrow after school.” Etan walking his cubs into the castle. As soon they they walk through the large wooden door Penny, Etan's kind and bossy wife jumps and rushes over to him and and hugs him tightly.. She is worried and show signs of fear in her bright blue eyes. Something is wrong.

“Penny whats wrong? You look frightened..”

“Children, Nana will tuck you into to bed. Daddy and Mommy need to talk” Penny handing them over to her mother.”

Etan takes his wife hand and ask her again, “Penny.. what is it?” and she looks at the ground and slowly and carefully tells him of a terrible dream she had. The dream as she depicted show Mundies and Fables fighting each other in the streets of the Mundy world. Deaths from left to right while the fires of pandemonium burn through everything. She also mention Etan turn into a monstrous wolf that greatly resembles Fenrir and bring among more pain and suffering to the world. Penny begins to break down in tears.

Alt text

“Take it easy hun, it is just a dream. We're done fighting, I'M done fighting. We got our home back and have our beautiful family to take care of. Nothing else matters. Let alone some random dream.”

“Etan... you said the same thing when the Adversary first attacked.”

“Babe, I think it's time for your bed time, if you catch my drift...” Etan picking up his wife and carrying her upstairs. In which Penny sighs and rolls her eyes at her husbands foolishness.

Back at the Mundy world, there our initial heroes Draco, Marco, Irene and Viera are playing poker at Marco's place. His house is located not to far from the city of New York and being as he is a Half Vampire and his children being Fairy and Half Vampire, he can go hunt Non Fable animals for a drink from the woods.

“Hey guys, you remember when we like, went on a quest in the Homelands. We fought this guy dressed up as a knight.... Aizaax was he?”

“Yes Marco.. and I win..!” Irene revealing her hand thus winning the poker game with a royal flush.

“Irene you cheated.....” Draco throwing his cards down in frustration.

“If you are implying that I used my fairy magic instead of my brain to win a simple card... than you are...-”

DING

“Cookies are done!” Marco interrupting Draco and Irene's argument.

Viera takes the remote and turns up the television, the news is on. What immediately catches her attention is the cage with the Grendel being held while the reporters go on about something.

How long have these 'Fable' creatures been among us and what are their true intentions? And why did they choose our world?

“Guys... I think you should listen to this...”

And so the final journey of our heroes begins....

This will be my longest story, twice as long than my first Fable Avengers. Though I plan on wrapping up everything in this, I will continue to create new characters and such. Maybe a story of our heroes children etc and how they adapt to this new world.

• LOL Well, having to be a guardian angel to Emily Porgie, an attitude is bound to make its way sooner or later. Eventually, she'll ease up on ol' Emily. :)

Man, Vivian's been acting pretty sassy for an angel as of late. (not like I'm complaining, I find it pretty hilarious XD) Still, hopefully she'll start acting pure and holy again once the children grow into their teens or something.

• Alt text

I'm sorry but after that 1st section...I can hear Gren telling Ems this.

I had to; it's been something I've wanted to play with and pleased to hear it is not a classic opening scene. For Gren, however....he'll sti

• -Gren with friends-

"Yessir.....she's got an ass that won't quite, hips for days and those tits, man...."

Alt text

-then Georgie walks in- xD

JJwolf posted: »

I'm sorry but after that 1st section...I can hear Gren telling Ems this.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Holly stepped out of the home for a moment; Emily was trying to feed the babies, while Ethan attempted to fix the horrible mistake that occured in the garage. Emily could not get mad, however; she did allow a man, not even capable of boiling a pot of water, to handle the task of washing clothes.

Holly chuckled, as she stepped foot into the open spaces. The boards beneath her feet creeked and shimmed. The air was heavy with the scent of pine, meadow and wild flowers. From a distance, Holly could hear the sounds of the Farm; clinking of bells and milk pails, livestock crying into the mid-morning skies, the village life awakening from their slumber and venturing out for another new day.

Holly often desired to stay at the Farm. There were times she missed simply waking up under a bridge or beneath a great Oak tree. The memories of finding food with her siblings, especially her sister Lily. Holly clutched her coat closer. It was a shame, she thought, how they drifted so far apart. How she managed to slip from the comfort of her grasp and into the arms of a world she knew so little about. Holly kicked a nearby pebble and watched it bounce several times before landing at the fence.

Holly immediatly contemplated Georgie and how she once felt for the former pimp. Like so many, she wanted Georgie dead, especially after she found out HE was getting a second chance. What about her sister? Faith? All those poor, lost souls that had the 'pleasure' of being in the presence of Georgie Porgie? She'd never admit this to anyone; her and Gren had devised a plan to sneak onto the Farm and 'take care' of Georgie themselves. Gren would rip his head off and Holly would plant it on a stake right in the middle of the Farm. They would toss the body at the bottom of the lake and call it justice. Gren would never say this, either, considering he was not only dating Emily but had newborns and was on good terms with Georgie.

Holly was prepared. She had everything ready: all the neccesery tools, bags and various cleaning products to erase their deeds. But the night before she was supposed to meet Gren outside the city walls, she appeared. Holly immediatly assumed she was dreaming. There was no way. She was supposed to be dead.

Her sister Lily, wearing a long, flowing white dress, appeared to Holly with a message. She did not have the look of scorn, nor did she regret a single thing that happened.

"That muthafucka killed you, Lily! I won't stop at nothin' until his ugly, bald head is on a stake-"

"And how will the murder of Georgie bring me back, sister? Create peace in your heart? In Gren?"

"Don't you worry about that, Lily. You deserve justice! You need to know that you mattered...."

Lily glides to her sister's side. "Oh but I did get justice. All has been taken care of."

"But, Georgie-HE'S getting a second chance! What about you or any of those other girls, huh?"

Lily could only smile. "Georgie has been saved for his own reasons. Vivian will get her's, too. Mine comes much later..."

"What do you mean, Lily?"

Her sister slowly vanished. "Just remember, we all deserve another chance, Holly. Go talk to him. You'll see....."

Holly stayed up the remainder of the night and repeated those words over and over. It was then that she knew the horrible truth-Georgie Porgie would remain in her life forever and something HE did would help not only her but the others as well. After a long and horrendous fight with Gren, she mad the effort to head out to the Farm to see Georgie. She could recall the inccident at the Farm with Reynard and the basement. The horrible stories he revealed as a child. The idea that a man, who once felt invincible, was now a mere shell and begging for forgivness. Something told her, way down deep in her soul, that it was the right thing to do.

Now, several months pregnant, a bride to be and aunt to many children, Holly knew what her sister meant all those years ago. Georgie would have affected so many lives, should he had decided that a second chance was not in the works. Not just Holly but all the others: Johann, Jersey, Bloody Mary, Gren...the children. The Smiths.

Holly inhaled and sighed. She wouldn't be here. Before long, Peter joined Holly. By now, she had made her way to a tiny opening with trees, a dirt path and a small pond. Peter pulls out a cigarette.

"Do you mind if I-"

"Go for it, Peter. I know ya' need it."

Peter laughs. "Well, I don't know so much about NEEDING it-"

He kneels beside Holly and gently rubs her stomach. The tiny kicks of the infant's feet pressed against his open palm. Peter never thought he'd experience such an opportunity so many others took for granted. He assumed since he looked just like HIM, he'd follow the same pawprints that were left before him. Live alone, be feared, work was all you had and go home to either an empty apartment or a drunk friend passed out on the couch. Holly played with Peter's hair.

This was another person she never imagined herself with in a million years. Peter Wolf, the son of the infamous Big Bad Wolf. Holly, like so many other Fables, either feared, loothed are wanted nothing to do with him. Holly would eventually 'tolerate' the guy; after all, he was only doing his work and being hated kind of came with the job description. It wasn't until she hired Georgie Junior and got to KNOW Peter that her feelings changed. She loved Peter.

"Do you remember our first date, Peter?"

Peter kissed the top of Holly's waist. "I sure do-cheap wine, seafood and that horrible movie."

Holly giggles. "Remember when we got to the restaurant and it took forever JUST to order our meals?"

"I was THIS close to saying the fuck with it and taking a drive to Taco Bell!"

"Least there the food is some what eatable."

Peter stands up and flicks the burning end into a nearby puddle. He too, remembered the date; it was a little after he and Ariana broke things off for good. To be honest, it was for the best. Last he heard, she was dating a mundy and working in a Dental office. Peter had his eyes on the Trip Trap owner for so long. There was something about Holly that Peter found so irresistable. It took him three days, a lot of self talk and Ethan (okay, ALL was Ethan) to finally ask her on a date. although the night COULD have been better, it was the first of many they'd have.

"I still had a good time."

"Me too, Peter."

Holly and Peter decided to take a walk. The morning sky was bright and the sounds of the surrounding woods and mountains were calling out to the couple. Hand in hand, they strolled down a dirt path; Peter picked several wild flower for Holly and snatched a nearby Apple from the orchards. Mr. Sunflower, bringing back one of the cows from the fields, made a stop to congragulate the couple on their growing family. He would make the trip over to Emily and Gren's home to pay a visit; he was dying to not only see the babies but hopefully catch Georgie.

"How is everyone, Peter?"

"Doing great, Sunflower. If you want, everyone is home."

Sunflower nods. "I'll just send ol' Luna here back and then I'll stop by for a visit."

After several more minutes of communication, Sunflower returns to the Farm with Luna. Holly and Peter continue down the trail; a cloud of smoke trails from chimney of Gren and Emily's home.

"They are so good together."

"Who?"

"Emily and Gren. I can't remember the last time I've seen him so happy..."

"I can say the same for my sister. We were all worried there...worried we'd lose her. Several times, we almost did. I still have nightmares, Holly. I still secretly prepare myself to get that phone call....Emily is dead, in the gutters and we all failed."

"She's better now, Peter. Gren has always loved Emily. Looked out for her. He always told me, there was something special between them and he had no idea what. As if, an invisible chain was holding her close to him and the older she got, the more it grew."

Peter agrees. "Emily was always spoiled by Gren-just like Junior was with Mary and Katie with Jersey."

Holly chuckles. "ESPECIALLY Katie."

"I remember almost EVERY TIME the man paid a visit and he'd have a brand new gift for her. Even now!"

Holly pats Peter's chest. "It all worked out in the end...I'm just so happy they managed to see it and become one."

"Yeah. Me too, sweetie."

Holly and Peter stopped at the foot of the trail. Before them, miles of mountains and trees. They heard a Hawk up above and the Bees swarming around flowers. Remianing close, Holly leans her head and plants it on Peter's arm. In silence, they remained like that; simply enjoying the beauty and secretly thinking of time's past.

For it did all work out in the end.

Alt text

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

I adore Holly and Peter and the idea that her sister came back to warn her about Georgie.

Now, several months pregnant, a bride to be and aunt to many children, Holly knew what her sister meant all those years ago. Georgie would have affected so many lives, should he had decided that a second chance was not in the works. Not just Holly but all the others: Johann, Jersey, Bloody Mary, Gren...the children. The Smiths.

I think Noir made this comment awhile ago-Georgie would indeed have affected so many live. All these Fables, families and folkers were in his court and what HE chose to do, would mend their lives as well. With that being said, it's nice to know Georgie took Hope, Bigby AND John seriously.

Alt text

Its nice to see Sunflower still so interested in Georgie and his family; Gren and Emily have indeed become my favorite couple.

Emily could not get mad, however; she did allow a man, not even capable of boiling a pot of water, to handle the task of washing clothes.

^^Freaking Gren. xD

"She's better now, Peter. Gren has always loved Emily. Looked out for her. He always told me, there was something special between them and he had no idea what. As if, an invisible chain was holding her close to him and the older she got, the more it grew."

Alt text

Also, adorable pictures!!! I love that top one! Poor Puddles on the bottom....XD

Holly stepped out of the home for a moment; Emily was trying to feed the babies, while Ethan attempted to fix the horrible mistake that occu

• The eyes! Both Tezoth's and Rose's are very colourful and catching, but obviously Tez's is the most striking; you can almost imagine them moving. Certainly understandable why Snow thought it might be best for him to wear glasses that first time he was in town. Their jaunty smiles are pleasing, and that emblem is particularly excellent! (I put that message on dA but I'm not sure how often you check there, so I figured to say it again here. :3)

Good choice of songs once again - you've certainly never picked a bad one. I can imagine Tez listening to Pink Floyd on his Walkman or something (surely that's what most people in the 80's did, listen to things on a Walkman :P) and Rose has a good song, not least because of it's Ghost Busters connection. xD

• edited January 2015

Hmm, like Dragon I'm wondering who the culprit is. I have ideas, but I'll have to wait and see! Also:

Before Makoto could respond she ran out of his room.

Luna might get further if she hung around for more than a minute. xD

Shadows A couple days pass....things slowed down ever since Naoto kept Brannigan at bay. When Makoto woke up he saw a sealed envelope clo

• edited January 2015

There's a satisfying amount of detail here to produce a very accurate image of them! I think my favourite, aside from Nick, would probably be Aleesha. I admire her determination, especially while Galen is particularly vying for Nick's position and Cormac is having to fit in between the two; Aleesha wants to prove herself, but is content with who she is in relation to her brothers (or seems to be, at least).

So I saw @pudding_pie's 'Bios' for GrenxEmily's newborns and I was like 'I should do this for the Harbingers' Because I like to describe wha

• Ooh, the Fenrir reference is exciting - I like Viking mythology! Very bad news for everyone involved, though. Fun to see what Irene, Draco, Marco and Viera get up to in their down time. :D

The Fabled Avengers 2: Age of Gargoyles Prologue(2/2) Elsewhere in the Homelands, Etan arrives back from from hunting with his childre

• A shame that Aleesha will be the first to go...

There's a satisfying amount of detail here to produce a very accurate image of them! I think my favourite, aside from Nick, would probably b

• @JJwolf @puddin_pie

Alt text

Nahh, it's actually entertaining to see which Gren gif you two come up with next. xD

-Gren with friends- "Yessir.....she's got an ass that won't quite, hips for days and those tits, man...." -then Georgie walks in- xD

• Yes, that is a shame. XD Nick certainly has my attention, though. ;)

A shame that Aleesha will be the first to go...

• If you'd like to take a shot Lupine send me a PM and I'll tell ya if you're right or wrong ;) also yes she would but for some reason she keeps on running XD

Hmm, like Dragon I'm wondering who the culprit is. I have ideas, but I'll have to wait and see! Also: Before Makoto could respond she ran out of his room. Luna might get further if she hung around for more than a minute. xD

• I really do plan on making him like Bigby with the whole 'reformation' thing, except that Nick enjoys hurting and killing people too much to reform fully...

I plan on including other characters like Lyla Smith (Emily too if pudding_pie gives me permission) Lyla will be appearing next chapter!

Yes, that is a shame. XD Nick certainly has my attention, though.

• edited January 2015

Motherhood.

Sooner or later, Scarlett had to face it. A cramp shot up her lower back in the middle of sleeping next to her fiance, and caused her to cry out in pain. Instantly, she was awake, and she quickly sat up to look at the time. It was the wee hours of the morning. She shook Jackson lightly.

"Mmm.."He murmured,"What's up, babe?"

"Jackson, I think I've been having contractions," She said weakly. She was exhausted. Being so late into her pregnancy, the littlest things made her tireder than usual. Yesterday they'd taken a long walk, and it took a lot out of her. She remembered feeling much lighter pains yesterday evening, but the one she'd just experienced was the worst yet.

"What does that mean again?" He asked more clearly, opening his eyes in the darkness. Scar pulled the blanket off of him, forcing him to shiver a second, and then she stood up from the bed, turning her end table lamp on.

"Agh," Jackson said. "Too bright."

"Are you a vampire now?" She joked. But her laughed quickly dissolved into another painful yelp, as another cramp consumed her lower stomach.

"That doesn't sound fun," Jackson groaned, standing up from his bed. The past few months had shaped him, given him more time to work out, helping Bigby shovel some days, or doing repairs with the old wolf. His muscles were more defined than they used to be, which caused a spasm of teenage hormones to ravage Scarlett's mind, on occasion. Today, however, sex was not on her mind in the least bit. She pulled her pajama pants down, grabbing a pair of sweatpants (Because it would only make her feel worse if she had to wear jeans.), and that's when her water broke, all over the wood floor, and some of it got on the carpet.

"Gross, gross, fricken' gross," Jackson said as he saw it happen. He walked around the bed and led her out of her puddle, grabbing a new pair of undies and a towel to clean it up. He was surprisingly calm, to say the least. But when his hand touched her shoulder while she pulled her pants on, she could feel his nerves tense with every one of her movements.

"You should get my grandmother," Scarlett said. "She can call my mom, they can arrange transportation. I wouldn't dare poke the bear awake."

Jackson laughed nervously. "Yeah, Bigs would probably punch my face off. Uhm...you're okay alone for a minute?"

"I probably won't give birth between now and when you come back, so yeah, I'm fine."

Jackson left her side as she slumped onto the rocking chair near her window. The moon was full and bright above the sky, smiling down at her. She herself was a bundle of mixed emotions and nerves, unable to think what her baby might look like when born, and what powers the child may hold. She rubbed her belly anxiously, waiting for Snow and Jackson to come back.

A few minutes pass, and he leads her grandmother through the door, who still looked half asleep yet frantic, the wireless house phone in her hand as she tried to dial the right number.

"Damn, I can't see things this early in the morning," Snow mumbled as she pressed the delete button. She reentered the number, this time the right way, and stuck the phone against her head.

Scar could hear the droning ring from where she sat, as she watched Jackson open their closet and pull down their prepacked diaper bag, as well as a luggage bag that luckily, Scarlett finished packing a few days prior. It had all she personally needed, from toothpaste to socks. He placed her warm slippers on the floor at her feet, and she slipped them in, drumming her fingers against the wood of the chair.

"Harmony!" Snow said once the phone went through. "Thank God you woke up!.......I know, I'm sorry-....No, I haven't-....Harmony! This is serious I'm sorry, but you're daughter is in labor!......Yeah, I figured that was more important.....Yeah, a portal would be fine......You'll meet us at the hospital?......Okay, bye. I love you." And the phone hung up. It took several minutes, but the portal appeared, right near the doorway of Scarlett's bedroom.

"I have to wake Bigby, you two go ahead through now. Harmony set it to disappear as soon as four bodies pass through, so don't worry about waiting up. You need to get to Swineheart ASAP."

Jackson draped the diaper bag on one shoulder and the luggage bag on the other, and his own little bag of clothes around his neck carefully. Scarlett offered to carry a small one, but he insisted that she save her energy. His hand grabbed hers as he helped her from the chair, following carefully behind through the glowing portal.

The hospital was dimly lit. Only lights that were needed at that time of night were on, and the night staff nurse was sat at the reception desk almost entirely asleep, staring at her computer screen.

"Excuse me," Jackson's voice was loud now, and Scarlett could sense the tension in it. She gripped his fingers softly, reassuringly, though she hadn't known if it was any help at all.

The nurse shook her head awake, squinted her eyes at them, then found her glasses on the keyboard next to her. She blinked a few times, then frowned.

"I guess I should call Swineheart in."

Jackson nodded, putting his arm around Scarlett. "And please hurry, I don't know how close she is to having the baby."

The nurse nodded urgently, all signs of tiredness completely gone. She tapped the keys on her keyboard, then handed some paper work to Scarlett, to give to Jackson, and then PAed another nurse to come with a wheel chair.

"I think I can walk just fi- AHHHGG" She bent over, placing her hands below her belly tightly. "Oohhh...that one hurt."

"She needs the wheel chair," Jackson mutttered. A few more minutes passed, and the nurse was there. He was tall and dark skinned with a shaved head an a nice smile. He patted the seat and locked the wheels, helping Scar sit down softly.

"When you finish the paper work, you'll be brought to the room with her," The nurse told Jackson.

"But-" Jackson started, but the male nurse was already whisking her away, through the 'Do Not Enter' doors. He stood there, with a soft frown, and took a seat on one of the nearby plastic chairs.

Harmony shook her husband awake assertively as soon as her call ended. She felt bad for originally yelling at Snow, but with babies of your own, you tend to get cranky and you cherish the amount of hours you get to sleep. They weren't much older than her own daughter's newborn would be, so she immediately went to them as Tim stirred awake.

"What's going on, love?" He asked, sitting up and rubbing his face. "The babies are alright?"

"No," She whispered. "Our baby girl is not alright."

"Which one? Jessie? Addie?"

"Scarlett."

Tim's eyes nearly popped out his head. "Is something wrong?"

"She's in labor. Can you wake Ash and Robert up? I trust them the most to watch the rest of the children. We need to get to the hospital."

Tim groaned, reaching for his leg brace. Harmony reached down to each sleeping infant and kissed their foreheads softly. Only Gabriel stirred, but stayed asleep. She pulled out a pair of jeans and an old t-shirt. Her boots slipped on like gloves, her jacket was on in seconds. And Tim was still in his underwear.

"For God's sake, Tim!" She yelled at him. He glared at her, pressing his finger to his lips.

"The babies are as much our priority as our older children. Be considerate, honey."

Harmony rolled her eyes. But it was true, she knew that. She just wouldn't admit it until later. She pulled out a pair of pants and a shirt for Tim, tossing them across the room at his face. He caught it and begun to dress, and she decided it was her job to get her responsible kids up.

Her fist hit Ashlyn's door soft at first, but when her teenage daughter didn't answer, she shoved the door open. It was dark, except for the lava lamp in the corner, so she turned the light switch up.

"Moooooooooooom!" Ashlyn cried. "I. Don't. Like. Light. It's the weekend leave me alllooooooooone!"

Harmony pressed her fingers to her temples. "Wake up. Daddy and I are leaving for the hospital, you need to be able to take care of the babies while we're gone."

"What's wrong? You break something during adult activities?" She half joked, half groaned. Her arm was draped over her eyes to block the light away.

Harmony sighed exasperatedly. "No, you're sister is in labor, we need to be there to support her. Wake up, go to my room, sleep in my bed. As long as you're able to take care of your siblings, I don't care what you do."

"Sweet! You're bed's a temperpedic or whatever and it's comfortable!" Ashlyn quickly tossed a throw blanket over her head and exited the room like a ghost, nearly running into a few walls on her way to her mother's room. Harmony quickly walked across the hall, to get Robert up.

"Robert?" She knocked lightly on the door.

No answer. Typical. She pushed his door open, which was much harder, considering his room was a trash pile. She flipped the lights on and-

"....What on Earth?"

Robert flung his eyes open, greeted by his mother's slightly shocked stare. Draped over his body was Beauty's arm, and she was still asleep under his warm covers.

"M-mom," He stuttered, unable to get out the right words. "I...I can- I can explain, I, uh....We were-"

"I don't have time to deal with this," Harmony announced, rubbing her face with her hands. "We'll deal with this later, please help your sister with the babies."

"Why? Er...?"

Just as Robert had asked, Tim passed his doorway and called out to Harmony to get a move on. Harmony turned toward the hallway, peaking her head out. She turned back to Robert with slight disgust in her face. "Scarlett's giving birth. I'll be back later."

And she was gone. Out the door, her hand in Tim's, down the elevator and across the street. She noticed the time, 3:45 AM, and decided that flying was a more practical way to get there. Tim was not appreciative as he dangled from her arms, but she didn't care. Her baby girl was about to go through a life changing experience, and she had to be there with her.

More later <3 I hope you liked this, it was a little humorous and exciting and I'm excited, and I can't wait to introduce muh little Charlotte to the world ^-^ You guy'll love her, for sure!

• edited January 2015

Farewells

Makoto woke up the next morning with a message on his answering machine which was from Dewitt and Mary. He got dressed and headed out, but was stopped by Bigby.

"Hey kid, I need you to get ready sooner you and Snow are leaving a day earlier. I'm getting a bad feeling." Bigby said.

"Okay, I need to see Dewitt and Mary first then I'll be right back." Makoto said.

"Please hurry, I want to make sure you guys are safe." Bigby said

Makoto nodded and left to head to Dewitts. When he got there Dewitt and Mary were outside of their apartment.

"Hey he's here!" Mary said running and giving him a hug.

"Hey Mary. How are you doing Dewitt?" Makoto asked

"I'm fine Makoto, what are you up to?" Dewitt replied

"I'm heading to the farm with Snow and Clara to hide while the case is getting solved." Makoto said

"Awww your leaving?" Mary sounded sad

"Just for a little bit Mary then I'll come back and we can hang out some more!" Makoto smiled

"You better!" She smiled

"Hey Mary? Why don't you go up and cook him a farewell meal if he has time for it of course?" Dewitt said looking at Makoto

"Can I!" She was now looking at Makoto with pleading eyes.

Makoto laughed "alright, thanks mary!"

Mary bolted up to the apartment they were in to start cooking.

Dewitt walked over to Makoto.

"Hey I'm sorry for last time, it's just rough and honestly sounded too good to be true." Dewitt apologized

"Don't worry about it Dewitt, have you ever tried talking to her about it?" Makoto asked

"No....it's just too hard. I know you say she understands and she forgives me but...I have this feeling that she'll hate me" Dewitt said

"Well you really should if you're going to keep raising her and teaching her new things you both should be on the same terms. And not just because you have to but because you two are family and she wants you to be happy not mope around all the time. It's the blunt truth Dewitt but you gotta man up and accept that the past is in the past and know that the girl you're raising upstairs loves you as family no matter what you do." Makoto told him.

Dewitt was speechless, he didn't expect to hear that from a kid his age. Dewitt smiled for the first time in a while "Maybe you're right."

Mary came downstairs and told them that breakfast was ready, she noticed Dewitt was smiling and smiled too. They went upstairs ate and laughed together. Before Makoto left Mary stopped him.

"Makoto wait!" She said

Makoto turned around "Hmm? What is it?"

Mary gave him a hug "You're the best Makoto. Come back in one piece okay?"

Makoto smiled "I will, I promise."

When Makoto walked outside Makoto noticed that there was a truck and that Snow and Clara were waiting for him outside.

"Hey hurry up before Bigby notices we haven't left yet!" Snow said.

Makoto nodded and got in the truck. They headed to the farm to lay low. When they got there Makoto stepped out of the truck and got his things.

"Hey kid why are you in such a hurry for?" Clara asked

"There's someone here that I need to see." Makoto said

"Oh who?" Clara asked

"Her name is Celeste, do you know where I could find her?" Makoto asked

"Nope why don't you ask Snow or one of the pigs?" Clara said

Makoto nodded and headed over to one of the pigs.

"Hey do you know where I could find a girl named Celeste?" Makoto asked

"Nope! No idea kid, haven't seen her in ages!" The pig said suspiciously.

Makoto knew he was up to something, he checked the barn which was where they held prisoners sometimes. He took a peek around but saw nothing, he investigated further and heard a clank on one of the floor boards. When he raced down and pulled he found out that it was a trap door. He opened it and went downstairs. It was dark and Makoto couldn't see very well

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" A woman yelled in horror.

Makoto recognized the voice and ran towards it while using his lighter.

"YOU MONSTERS JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" She continued to yell.

When Makoto saw the woman he was ecstatic to see her but was horrified at what had happened. "Celeste!?"

The girl looked up and saw Makoto standing in front of her. "Makoto please get me out of here!"

Makoto broke her free but she was too weak to stand and fell to the ground. Makoto sat down and helped her lean on the wall. He looked at Celeste and it looked like whoever did this starved her and cut her but never enough to kill her. Celeste started crying and threw her arms around him.

"I....I didn't think you'd save me I.....I waited so long, I thought you had forgotten about me and I'd be left here to be tortured to death.....I was wrong to doubt you....you always show up to save me...." Celeste kept crying into his shoulder.

"I'd never forget you. Even if coming back would take my memories I'd find a way to remember." Makoto said

"So you went to the Velvet Room too? They said we have another chance!" Celeste said wiping her tears away.

"Yeah we do, but that doesn't mean we're safe....Rose is dead and so is Jack." Makoto said almost tearing up himself

"Rose is dead? I'm so sorry Makoto...." Celeste said

Makoto got up "Let's go I think the pigs have some explaining to do."

Celeste nodded she held her arms out "I can't stand so could you carry me?"

"Of course." Makoto smiled

As they climbed up there was a conversation elsewhere....

"You what!?" A woman said

"We're sorry! Have you seen the kid! He's terrifying like his father!" The pigs said

"Well as long as you don't kill Snow here you will be granted an army of the undead on top of yours to take over Fabletown." She said

Makoto brought Celeste to Snow who was distraught when she saw Celeste.

"What happened!?" Snow asked

"I was tortured for who knows how long....but I don't know who they never showed their face." Celeste said

"Maybe coming here was a bad idea." Snow said. "Okay Makoto you bring her up to bed and we'll ask the pigs what is going on tomorrow."

Makoto nodded he needed rest just in case there was a big fight. Celeste held her arms out and he picked her up and carried her to bed where he too went to sleep.

That's it! Hope you enjoyed it if you read it! Sorry if it's really long I figured since I haven't posted a part I'd make it a bit longer. Also I am going to draw what Makoto and Celeste look like but it will take a bit so bear with me XD Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! Keep being awesome guys :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.