Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I'm writing it as we speak :)

The weapons are for fighting A LOT of people... and that will come!

Poor Nick is gonna have to fight an army of men and goblins eventualy

LupineNoir posted: »

Yeah, that's a good point about Nick and his hands, but I guess the weapons must be for when he really gets going. As regards Georgie and Ly

• Nick seems like something of a one-man-army; he can surely take on such forces, though!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm writing it as we speak The weapons are for fighting A LOT of people... and that will come! Poor Nick is gonna have to fight an army of men and goblins eventualy

• As a human... he won't come out of it clean though :P

The fight with Aleesha might be in the next chapter as well... Nick gonna get seriously wounded XP

Nick seems like something of a one-man-army; he can surely take on such forces, though!

• It's good to know Aleesha is going to put up a good fight. XD (Shame for Nick, though). The fight I'm really waiting for is against Galen - he seems a bit of a git. :P

As a human... he won't come out of it clean though :P The fight with Aleesha might be in the next chapter as well... Nick gonna get seriously wounded XP

• In typical video gaming fashion lol: Galen will be the last opponent...

I really want to put up some YouTube videos of fight music for the epic battles, how do you upload YouTube videos to the thread?

It's good to know Aleesha is going to put up a good fight. XD (Shame for Nick, though). The fight I'm really waiting for is against Galen - he seems a bit of a git. :P

• edited January 2015

Haha, makes sense. XD

To insert a video, hit the link button on the reply box options - the picture of the globe next to italics. Next, type in the words you want to be a link - the video will still appear, just type in 'fight music', for example. Click ok, or next, and then put in the address to the video. There should be a string of text in the reply box, with the linked words and the address. Finally, post the comment! Hopefully that works!

In typical video gaming fashion lol: Galen will be the last opponent... I really want to put up some YouTube videos of fight music for the epic battles, how do you upload YouTube videos to the thread?

• Alright I finally got it to look decently sized (at least on my mobile -_-) after a whole hour of trying to figure this out XD sorry the picture is crap I am awful at drawing but I tried my damndest and had a lot of fun doing it just please don't yell at me too much XD if you can't see it you may need to open it in a new tab and zoom in because at this point I'm about to go insane trying to get this right XD

Alt text

• Scarlett lay in a hospital bed anxiously, watching through the plastic curtains as the sun rose over the city. The Knights of Malta hospital was one of the largest in New York, and the three top floors were exclusively open to Fables only. Not that any mundies realized they existed, though. She was in the maternity unit, preparing for the birth of her daughter.

Jackson had dozed off a little while ago, seeing as they were the room for well over four hours since arriving. Snow and Bigby would come and go, usually with new cups of coffee each time. Her mother, Harmony, especially stayed near by, her eyes trained like hawk's eyes on Scarlett and the heart monitor strapped across her belly. It made a whoosh sound that frightened her at first, but slowly came to become a more comforting noise, like the sound of the vacuum.

Dr. Swineheart entered the room, a clipboard in one hand and the end of the stethoscope in the other. Quietly, he willed her to sit up some, listened to her breathing for a moment and her own heart. Then she watched as he fiddled with the heart monitor, reading the numbers.

"You've been in labor for over four hours," He noted. "Let's check the dilation."

Scarlett nodded softly. Her mother stood from her chair and walked over, standing behind the doctor tiredly.

"Mom," Scar said, her cheeks going red. "Don't look down there!"

Harmony crossed her arms, not ready for any sort of real conversation. "I changed your diapers, I know what down there looks like. So shut up."

Swineheart's lips pressed into a thin line. "Looks about five centimeters. We'll need another five before we can push, alright?"

Scarlett sighed. More pain, more waiting. She just wanted the baby to come now. Her little Charlotte...

Snow pushed past the doctor through the doorway, two cups of coffee in her hands. Bigby was directly behind her, his feet dragging along the tiled floor. He had six cups of coffee.

"How are you still alive?" Harmony asked them.

Snow sipped down the cup in her right hand. "I honestly have no clue. I mean, Bigby has had a total of twelve since we got here."

Bigby just grunts and sits down where Harmony had been sitting. "And where is Tim?" Snow continued.

"Pacing. He could be on the other side of the hospital for all I know. It's taking a bit of a toll on him, emotionally, at least."

Bigby chuckled. "Believe me, I understand..."

Harmony looked at Scar, who'd stayed silent the whole conversation. "How are you doing, baby?"

Scar smiled weakly as her mother sat on the edge of the bed. Their hands intertwined and she closed her eyes as Harmony kissed her forehead, the way her mother used to when she was a baby.

"I'm alright," She said tiredly. "Just....nervous."

"We all are," Harmony replied. She fiddled with the bedside remote, changing the channel on the TV to some meaningless mundane news channel. Terrorist attacks in Paris, a house fire that spread to the woods, a fatal car accident. Always morbid, the news was. She changed it again, to something more bearable, like cartoons.

Mary opened her eyes as the sun touched the horizon. It'd been a week that she was in the hospital so far. She coughed softly into her hand, and watched as the blood it spattered stained her fist. It stopped hurting a few days ago, and all she was was numb now. Her children would be coming up to see her later that afternoon. She rolled onto her side, away from the window toward the door, which was wide open for her to see the hallway. She watched as doctors passed by, nurses, Tim-

Tim?

She sat up immediately, making her head spin wildly at the motion. That numbness disappeared and the pain came back, but she ignored all of it. She was good at ignoring pain. She got to her feet, which was wobbly at first, and that's when she noticed that Tim had stopped at the door, a mixture of horror and confusion spread across his face.

"Mary," He said more casually than she was expecting. "You look..."

"Like complete and utter shit? Yeah, Timmy. Yeah. What are you...doing here? And where's your goddamn wife, she hasn't visited since Monday?"

"She's in the maternity unit," Tim said with and edge in his voice. "Scarlett..."

"Gave birth?" Mary said with shock in her voice. "Really?"

"No, no, not yet. I mean, she's getting ready, very soon."

"Well I'll be damned," Mary said. She tugged on her IV tube, pulling the little metal rod with wheels over. "Take me to her."

"Um..."

"Tim, don't argue with me. I'm in pain, and I didn't just get up for nothing. I wanna see my niece before she births a little monster. An adorable one, I'm sure of, but it'll still be a little monster."

Tim just nods, leading her back down the hall. They were able to avoid any nurses who would take notice to Mary missing. At one point, ignoring the pain wasn't enough. She leaned against the wall and yelled at Tim to get her a chair.

"There's....No wheel chairs- Mary-"

"Find a fucking wheel chair, or I'll start calling you fucking tiny again."

Tim rolled his eyes, ducking his head in each room. Finally, he emerged with one. "Had to steal this from a damn cripple."

"Oh, the irony," Mary said boredly. "Push me, peasant."

Tim scoffed. "You're the most impossible person..."

"Oh Tim, I know you love me. You have to, I'm best friends with your lover."

Rolling his eyes again, he continued to bring her to his daughter's hospital room. They had to dodge the eagle eyes of a few higher up nurses, who glared at Tim as he lead Mary through corridor after corridor. Mary deduced that the only reason they didn't stop him was her past; Even after the kids and the marriage, people still gave her a wide berth on sidewalks or down halls. They weren't prepared to stop her now.

Especially now. Because with her father essentially dead, she was flared with random surges of power. And destruction. And it actually scared her. She prayed nothing would happen between now and the next time she had to lay in that God forsaken uncomfortable hospital bed that she was technically not supposed to leave until she was discharged.

Entering the elevator, she turned her head to the reflective walls. Her hair had been shaved, to stitch all the pesky cuts up all over her. There were innumerable things that went wrong the minute she gained all her power. She nearly died herself, multiple times. The legend, she supposed, was the only thing keeping her heart from stopping.

"Finally, we're here," Tim said. He sighed, pressing the door open with his shoulders. Mary's hand clutched the IV pole as he pushed her in, and everyone turned to look at her. Staring. She hated when people stared.

"I'm not supposed to be the center off attention," She told them. "Despite my desire to be. So what's the verdict? When's the baby gonna come bouncing out?"

Scar smiled at Mary. "Soon, I hope."

Mary ordered Tim to move her all the way to the side of the bed. "Right, right. You prepared?"

"As much as I can be," Scar said, resting her head against the pillow.

Mary gave the thumbs up. She eyed the extra empty bed across the room, that would normally hold another mother. Fortunately, there weren't as many births during the winter as there were in the summer.

"Onward, peasant!" She yelled at Tim. He huffed out exasperatedly as he took her over. Mary stood on her own and plopped down, her head hitting the pillow and sending intense pain through her entire body. But it was worth it, because the birth of human life was her favorite thing to witness. She only had to be awake for a few minutes, when Charlotte came tumbling out, with her little arms and legs, and her little yowling cry.

Then, she could rest again.

Harmony booted Jackson out of his chair, collapsing into it with exhaustion. She was in between her overly cranky best friend, and her overly nervous daughter. She herself, was a mixture of both, tired of Mary's smart remarks, and Tim's pacing, and everyone's silent stares as the hours passed.

Jackson, it seemed, was the only one who had a smile on his face. He sat on the edge of the bed, his hand rubbing down Scarlett's back lovingly. Harmony loved that he stuck around, loved that he loved her daughter. She smiled sleepily in his direction, and closed her eyes softly. She figured a nap wouldn't hurt.

It couldn't have been more than five minutes.

"She looks fully dilated to me," Swinehearts voice said. He kept glaring at Mary, who was smirking across the room at him. "As soon as the child is born, I want you in your right place. Plus, you'll be getting your blood work and testing results back."

"I can do whatever I want," Mary said to him. But, that sounds reasonable enough to me. I'm ready for this baby, lets go!"

Harmony rolled her eyes and covered her face up with her hand, trying to pull sleep back into the picture. But then, it hit her. Scarlett was ready to have the baby. Her eyes darted open, and she watched as most of the family members were ushered out. Harmony stood, about to leave, when Scarlett spoke up.

"I want my mom to stay, too," She said.

"Very well. As long as she doesn't get in the way, I don't see why that's an issue."

Harmony nodded curtly, and dragged her chair to her daughters side. Their hands squeezed as the nurse adjusted the bed and the pillows, helping Scar into a sitting-like position. Jackson was on the other side, standing, his hand occasionally twirling in her loosely curled hair.

"I'll count to three, and you'll push, okay?"

"Okay." Scarlett's voice was high pitched and still a little nervous. She closed her eyes, and Harmony planted another motherly kiss on her forehead.

"It'll be okay, honey," She said. "The first child is always the hardest. You'll be fine."

Scar laughed. "I'd be happy if this was the only child I had."

"Ready?" Swineheart said. He stood at the end of the bed, the sheet now up over Scarlett's knees to expose her underneath. Jackson peaked over, and made a face.

"That's so gross," He said. "Why is having babies so gross?"

Harmony laughed. "Count your blessings that you weren't born a girl."

He just absently nodded, still standing by Scar's side. He held her other hand softly.

"One, two, three, and push!" Swineheart called over. Harmony looked as her daughter squeezed her eyes shut, her cheeks turning red as she made a grunting push noise, and in a few seconds she let her breath go.

"One more push, that should be it," Swineheart said. "The baby is already partially out."

Harmony's heart leaped. She peaked her head over the sheet, but she couldn't see from where she sat. She looked over at Jackson, who was just completely white faced.

"You can do it!" Mary called from across the wall. "I believe in you! Go, Scar, go!"

"Stop taunting her," Harmony hissed. She was definitely not taking Mary's attitude today.

"One, two, three, push!" Swineheart repeated as before. Scarlett did the same again, sitting up some as she pushed. A cry, the cry of a little baby, filled the void in the room, and Scarlett fell back against the pillows tiredly.

"Ah," Swineheart said with a smile. "You've got a little baby girl."

Jackson's face was pure astonishment, as Swineheart lifted the baby. Harmony could only imagine how the boy felt as he walked over slowly, cut the umbilical cord, and held the crying squirming baby in his arms.

"She's so beautiful," He said, his nose touching hers. Harmony's heart melted from it all, tears spreading down her cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you," She told her daughter, leaning over. Her forehead touched Scarlett's as her daughter let out a few labored breaths.

"Can I see her?" Scarlett said, after a recovering moment. Jackson lifted the blanket from her chest, and she reached her arms up to lay the baby against her body. The baby continued to cry, but the wails were reduced to small whimpers within a minute.

"Charlotte," Harmony's voice cooed. "She looks like a Charlotte, seriously."

Charlotte had black hair, which was a trait both her parents shared. Her eyes opened briefly, showing the hazel color to them. She whined and closed them again, and a nurse took the baby from Scarlett's chest, to check vitals and weigh and measure her.

"Congratulations," Swineheart said to both Jackson and Scarlett. "She's beautiful."

A knock rapped against the door. Swineheart parted for a moment, answering it. Harmony watched as he nodded a few times, then grabbed a clipboard from whoever it was. He walked across the room to Mary.

Mary looked up anxiously. "Blood test results?"

Swineheart nodded, but he was also smiling. "Yeah, just got them back. Everything came back as negative, except for one thing."

She raised her eyebrow. "Oh lord, what is it? I have cancer?"

"No, no, nothing like that. It looks like you are pregnant."

And the whole room was in shock. It was noiseless, except for Charlotte's babbling cries, that were growing louder again, now that she wasn't in the comfort of her mother's bossom. Harmony's jaw dropped, but then it turned to a wide smile.

"Looks like I'll be seeing you here in another eight or nine months," He told her. "So will you do me a kindness, and listen when I say not to get out of bed?"

Mary laughed. "Right, Doctor. Maybe in a million years." She paused, the news seeming to sink in. "Wow.....I mean....I intended to get pregnant....I guess the vodka worked."

Harmony just giggled, shaking her head with her eyes closed. With the madness over, she felt herself slowly falling back asleep in the arm chair next to her daughter, happy everything was done and blissful.

That's it for now :) I actually intended Mary to be pregnant for a while already, but didn't decide to introduce it until now, and what a coincidental place to find out! New Years Eve man...it changes lives XD Especially when there's vodka involved XD

Oh boy, I hope Hans is happy with another child on the way ^-^

Gonna focus on the new babies for a little while, just little glimpses of Harmony's kids, of Scar's baby, and some more drama of all the teens in general, lol. Kind of how Pie is focusing on his new cubs and grendels ^-^

• Ok cool :D

Haha, makes sense. XD To insert a video, hit the link button on the reply box options - the picture of the globe next to italics. Next, t

• Okay, I've written it out. :)

Ok cool

• There you go. :D I'll give it a listen tomorrow. :)

Nick's Theme I like to imagine Nick walking into a bar, smoking a Cuban cigar with his hooded coat on and the hood flipped up with this playing in the background XD

• edited January 2015

Nick's Theme

I like to imagine Nick walking into a bar, smoking a Cuban cigar with his hooded coat on and the hood flipped up with this playing in the background XD

Okay, I've written it out.

• They're good! You've given us an even better idea of what Makoto and Celeste look like, and I think you've got a style of your own. :) (A good style!) I especially like Makoto's and Celeste's hair. :3

Tetra posted: »

Alright I finally got it to look decently sized (at least on my mobile -_-) after a whole hour of trying to figure this out XD sorry the pi

• Decided that my 4 Harbinger's and Lyra deserve their own Theme songs :)

Lyra's Theme
    Lyra's theme

Nick's theme
    Nick's Theme

Galen's Theme
    Galen's Theme

Cormac's Theme
    Cormac's Theme

Aleesha's Theme
    Aleesh's Theme

I know... Lyra's song is nice and the Harbinger's are all rough and heavy :P

Imagine those 3 songs playing for when Nick fights them XD

• Thanks Lupine I will be sure to do more! :D

They're good! You've given us an even better idea of what Makoto and Celeste look like, and I think you've got a style of your own. (A good style!) I especially like Makoto's and Celeste's hair.

• @pudding_pie Show them how it's done. Make Gren look beautiful again with the gold chain. XD

Fuckin' illustrators, man, I'm tellin' ya!

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Its a good comic; although its all based on the game, they did manage to change it up. :) I hope they don't make Bigby rip his arm off! :0 Well, we outta give the poor guy a break now and then. :)

Was waiting to see if it was good, and going by your comments it is! Poor, Gren - even in the comic he can't get a break, and he might have to have his arm torn off all over again. Good thing he's got you and Pie to add some happiness to his life.

• I'm calling it right now: Vivian and Nick are so hooking up. Can ghosts even date? Hmmmmm....

I had no idea Gren was unemployed and finding a difficult time looking for work. I can see why, him being he man, and wanting to provide for this new family. Thankfully he has someone like Emily; something tells me, excuse my language, that Carla would be a bitch and make him feel worse about it.

Gah Viviana floats?!? No way!! How cool is that; I do agree that Ems will eventually have to tell Gren, especially since she can turn invisible and, well....float. XD I just love Gren and Emily!!!

pudding_pie posted: »

Holly and Peter remained outside for the remainder of the morning and were caught in their wonderous surroundings and the glorious sunshine

• It has to do with the entire Clockwork series, yes :) I think it's bronze, I don't know. It looks amazing though, I love it :)

Wow, that really is a beautiful and intricate necklace. I'm not sure what it's made out of, but it has a tarnished look that makes it seem very old; the wings are fascinating to. Is it to do with the 'Clockwork Princess' you were reading?

• I'm loving Celeste's hair; Makoto looks like a badass (in a good way) and its nice to see your characters in plain view. Love it! :D

Alright I finally got it to look decently sized (at least on my mobile -_-) after a whole hour of trying to figure this out XD sorry the pi

• Oh good ol' alcohol-the problem and answers to all of life's problems. That being said, I had a feeling Mary would become pregnant. (Hope Hans is ready for another baby) Can't wait for their little lemom pop. -crosses finger for a boy-

And little Charlotte. :) I love babies; I can just picture this little bundle of love. (With red hair for some reason. Don't ask....) I'm looking forward to you focusing more on the new babies; I agree taking the route is fun because you can do just about anything. :) Can't wait.

EMMYPESS posted: »

Scarlett lay in a hospital bed anxiously, watching through the plastic curtains as the sun rose over the city. The Knights of Malta hospital

• Thanks pudding! Glad you like it! :D

I'm loving Celeste's hair; Makoto looks like a badass (in a good way) and its nice to see your characters in plain view. Love it!

• Emily pulled up to a tiny building; it almost looked like a shack with christmas lights and fake palm trees strung on the outside and four parking spaces. Emily noticed the line in the drive thru was not that busy; she had time to grab a quick bite before her shift began. One of the other girls, nicknamed 'Bambi' knocked on her window and waved.

"EMMY!" Bambi pats Emily's face. "How are the babies, sweetie? You're looking fantastic!"

"Thank ya', Bambs." Emily steps out of the car. "They are all growin' so fast and rollin' 'round like runaway balls."

"Enjoy it, girl. My little Becca won't stop talking, I swear."

Emily sets the alarm and follows Bambi into the building. Another girl named Tiffany turns to wave at the other girls. Emily and Bambi enter the bathroom, take out their compact mirrors and fix themselves up. Emily adjusts her top; Gren had no idea the coffee place she worked at was considered a 'sexy' place to grab coffee before work.

Under her clothes, Emily wore a black bikini top and black booty shorts. To add a touch of 'spice', glitter was dabbed around her collar bone and down her breasts. Emily unhooked her hair and allowed the long, black strands to drape down her shoulders and back. How ironic, thought Emily. Not too long ago, she was the one before the many dancers who once worked for her and watched them prepare for a night on the stage. Being a sexy Barista did have its moments; the money, for one, was something Emily looked forward to.

The manager of the coffee shop walks into the bathroom. She was a heavier woman with brown hair neatly placed in a bun, pouty lips and always had too much makeup on her face.

"You girls ready? The morning rush will be here in a bit."

Bambi applies her third coat of lip gloss, claps her hands and nods. "I'm ready, Miss Steves."

"What about you, Emily-I hope we won't have another inccident like we did last week..."

Emily sighs. She was too much like her father and mother. The combination of their worlds made Emily their very own personal ticking time bomb. Emily did what any woman would have done; the man was obviously a pervert and had one thing on his mind. It wasn't coffee when he cornered Emily behind the dumpster. Emily, like she'd done before, took out her knife and her assaliant. She left one mark-ONE little, tiny mark-and now Miss Steves was watching her like a Hawk.

"He fookin' asked fa' it-"

"We do not attack our customers, Emily. This is not the ghetto and we are DEFINETLY not at the Pudding n' Pie."

Like a kick to the stomach, Emily could only bite her tongue and smile. How she wanted to lunge at the obese manager and really show her what Emily was capable of. But she couldn't be selfish; there were four little ones at home that needed their mommy and the money. With a heavy heart, Emily nods and heads for the front.

"Be easy on her, ma'am." Bambi applies another sprits of her perfume. "She really needs this..."

Miss Steves takes out her phone. "Go out there, Bambi."

Emily takes her first order: a grande latte with extra whipped creme and cinnamon. The man takes out a ten and places it into the tip jar. He beams, winks and leans closer to the window for a closer look.

"Lovely weather we are having, huh sweetie?"

"Emily." She points to the name tag. "Me bloody name is Emily."

The man chuckles. "Oh, a badass Brit. I love it. Does your mommy and daddy know you speak in such a way?"

Emily 'accidently' shoves the cup into the man's arms. Taken back by Emilys brutal force, he only nods and heads back to the highway. Emily huffs, wipes down the counter and begins her other cleanups.

"Are you having a bad day, Emily?"

"Nah, Bambi. Havin' a fookin' great time. Can't ya' see me smile?"

Bambi leaves Emily alone the rest of the morning. Emily would call Gren on her break She'll eventually tell him the 'truth' behind her Barista job but for right now, money was on her mind.

"Come on, Seraphina....come here, baby."

As if ruining the laundry was not bad enough, his naked one month old had turned into her Grendel form and was climbing up the curtains. Gren had drawn a bath for the kids; he had Liam and Chloe bathed, dressed and playing in their pen. Viviana waited patiently for her turn. She was too busy playing with Nick and chasing him around. Puddles barked at Chloe, while Gren searched for a ladder.

"Seraphina, baby-why do you do this to daddy?"

The little girl babbles, sucks her thumb and chuckles. She immediatly moves to the other side of the curtian rod. Gren places a ladder beside the window, climbs and reaches for his daughter.

"Baby, please.....come here..."

Nick floats beside Gren. He sighed; without Emily, he was lost and was not sure how to return back. Nick tried leaving a so called 'bread-crub' trail for the poor creature but it was no use. Vivian desperatly wanted to throw her two cents in but even as she tried to show signs, Gren remained focused on his four rambunctious babies.

Gren attempted one last time. "Seraphina, if you come over here, daddy will buy you that thing you wanted..."

Nick laughs. "Oh yes. Bribe her, Grendel. Works every time..."

Gren glares at the specter. "Fuck you, Nick. I know how to get my own daughter down-"

Gren did not notice Seraphina had prepared to jump and was half way into the air. Thankfully Nick was ready, snatched the girl up and placed her in Gren's arms. Gren automatically ran to the bathroom and placed Seraphina into the water. He proceeds to take Viviana but notices the baby was gone.

"Shit!" Gren looks arouns the bathroom. "Viviana is gone!"

Little did Gren know his daughter was right before him; the blonde baby had turned invisible and sat looking at her distraught father, all fingers in her mouth. Nick and Vivian were the only ones aware of the little girl.

"God fucking damnit! I can't do nothin' right! Oh, Emily is going to kill me!" Gren pulls out his phone. "I gotta fucking call her and-"

"Gren, just....calm down. She couldn't have gone TOO far and-"

"She's a fucking month old, Nick! HOW does a baby get from HERE to-"

Nick rolls his eyes. "Well, okay-one, she's a Porgie. Two, she's the daughter of EMILY PORGIE. Three, you're the father. Four, Fable. FABLE, Gren....Fable."

Gren looked around the bathroom. "Watch Seraphina, will you Nick?"

Gren steps out of the bathroom and enters the living room. Vivian followed Gren; while both were gone, Viviana giggles, coos and returns to normal. Nick laughs.

"You're a brat. GREN-she's in here."

Running back, Gren pants and stands under the doorway. She was shocked to see her in the exact area.

"Where.....did...where did you find her?"

"She uh....came back from behind the toilet and I placed her back up here."

Gren did not question Nick. He placed his other daughter into the tub and gently washed their tiny heads. Both had hair like the tops of trees. Gren rised the soap from their hair and took a wet rag to wipe their face and arms.

"You two are going to fucking send daddy to the nut house."

Seraphina splashes around, causing Viviana to laugh. Gren said what he did; half the time othrs thought he was serious but it never happened. Despite it all, he loved his family. Vivian sat back and watched; Nick quietly floated above her head and watched Gren give his daughters a bath. Half the water may have been on the floor but it didn't matter.

"He's good with them."

"He is..."

"I always knew he and Emily would make wonderful parents."

Gren removes his children, dries them and fully dressed, are placed them with Liam and Chloe. Sitting on the floor, Gren takes a ball and tosses it at the children. Gren chuckled when his children tried to roll around, talk and chew on their toys. nothing could compare.

Now, he just needed his Emily to come home.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Emily...as a SEXY Barista......I deman a picture of this, Pie.

Alt text

Poor Gren. lol I hope Emily tells him the truth; he's so good with those babies, though and I just ADORE them. GOD they are my favortie couple. Gremily <3 And their babies!!!!! Seraphina is my favorite of the children; she reminds me so much of Emily as a child but Viviana has her moments, too. I adore them all, though; I have a feeling Chloe and Liam are going to WOW me. :D

GREMILY <3

Emily pulled up to a tiny building; it almost looked like a shack with christmas lights and fake palm trees strung on the outside and four p

• I must admit, I'm curious to see what they do with the Crooked Man at the end. (Also, you're not going to make a comic for just one game, are you? Well, probably not, and so hopefully that's another sign of a possible season two.)

Yeah, often Gren just has a tricky time getting on with people, but he's a good guy at heart. :)

JJwolf posted: »

Its a good comic; although its all based on the game, they did manage to change it up. I hope they don't make Bigby rip his arm off! :0 Well, we outta give the poor guy a break now and then.

• Just what exactly are the pigs up to? And who was the person talking to them? Undead makes me think vampires! Or, zombies, but we haven't had zombies so far.

Anyway, I'm glad Celeste is okay - I love her and Makoto together. XD

Farewells Makoto woke up the next morning with a message on his answering machine which was from Dewitt and Mary. He got dressed and head

• Damn, that song's got a really good rhythm to it! XD That would be a great intro-shot with Nick like that. :D

Nick's Theme I like to imagine Nick walking into a bar, smoking a Cuban cigar with his hooded coat on and the hood flipped up with this playing in the background XD

• I made another post with songs for all 4 Harbinger's and Lyra...

You should check it out :)

Damn, that song's got a really good rhythm to it! XD That would be a great intro-shot with Nick like that.

• Oh, man, I was chuckling away throughout this - you should write more comedy. XD I could pretty much just copy and paste the whole thing for highlights, so instead I'll just say that this was a great chapter in a very entertaining tale! :D

JJwolf posted: »

Jan Challenge Jan....Oh who gives a fuck! What time? Fuck you o'clock. THAT's what time it is! "Your real name is Percy?" The group

• Yeah, like JJ says, I'd put Vivian and Nick together, but I'm not sure what they'd do about Nick not having a body, per se. Although, maybe that won't be a problem, should things ever come about.

Anyway, Gren really seems to be beating himself up about not finding work. Isn't his fault he was made redundant, but I can understand why he feels he needs to provide for his family.

I've been curious for ages as to whether or not Gren will figure that Emily sort of isn't alone, with Vivian, because of the conversations they have when Gren might be somewhere in the house, or when Vivian's helping out with the babies. Not sure whether or not you'd do anything, I've just been wondering is all.

Holly and Peter remained outside for the remainder of the morning and were caught in their wonderous surroundings and the glorious sunshine

• Will do. :)

I made another post with songs for all 4 Harbinger's and Lyra... You should check it out

• It seems they are up to their original plan except whoever this person is has told them to hold the operation for a bit it seems. Haha, if this persons plan works out anything undead goes which will be explained later ;)

Just what exactly are the pigs up to? And who was the person talking to them? Undead makes me think vampires! Or, zombies, but we haven't had zombies so far. Anyway, I'm glad Celeste is okay - I love her and Makoto together. XD

• For better or worse, the image of a hospitalized Mary being pushed about in a wheel chair by Tim, under the command of 'peasant', seems a very believable one. XD Happy to see Scar and Jackson's Charlotte come into the world. :) I love how everyone was either drinking loads of coffee, worrying, or pacing, and Jackson - the father-to-be - is just sleeping; then reassuring; then remarking how child birth looks gross. I guess that's possibly one of the best reactions to it, but it seems like he's doing very little work while Scar's doing everything. xD

EMMYPESS posted: »

Scarlett lay in a hospital bed anxiously, watching through the plastic curtains as the sun rose over the city. The Knights of Malta hospital

• edited January 2015

Y'know, it's weird, somehow I already knew that Celeste would be a blonde before seeing this. XD

Thanks for sharing, btw. ;)

• Well.... you can draw 10x better than me at least :P

Seriously they look really good :D Well Done!!

• Hahaha! XD honestly I didn't know what color hair to give her found yellow and was like eh okay it'll do. No problem I actually found that I enjoy drawing and have been doing many more so maybe I could post some more in the future if that is alright :D

Y'know, it's weird, somehow I already knew that Celeste would be a blonde before seeing this. XD Thanks for sharing, btw.

• Thanks Hazza I appreciate it! :)

Well.... you can draw 10x better than me at least :P Seriously they look really good Well Done!!

• I really wish I could draw Nick, but even my stick figures are disjointed :P (I'm a shit artist, end of story)

Thanks Hazza I appreciate it!

• You and JJ are always one step ahead of me sometimes. lol Vivian and Nick shall go on little dates here and there but I'll get to that point later. THAT should be something.....xD

And Gren feelsl ike HE should be the one doing all of those things: work, the handyman, being the 'provider'. Gues subconciously, he's trying to show everyone he's not that same, violent, drunk Fable he was years ago.

And Vivian's secrecy with Emily will indeed come to an end. Gren will begin to notice something and slowly put two and two together. You and the others shall see when it comes up in the story. But yes.....he'll soon find out about Emily's guardian. :)

Yeah, like JJ says, I'd put Vivian and Nick together, but I'm not sure what they'd do about Nick not having a body, per se. Although, maybe

• Rose is drunk; nothing she is saying or thinking makes sense. Glad oh did catch on to that. XD

Wait, what? My delicate Rose Bud thinks that I'm gay for Robert?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.