The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ...My friends.

Whose dog died?

• Gah damn, hope it doesn't bark all night long, wouldn't want to listen to that!

Your comment disappeared. His dog ran away actually.

• Your comment disappeared.

His dog ran away actually.

Whose dog died?

• Get well soon D:

ComingSoon posted: »

Well fuck I have a fever ;-;

• Ugh, that's a terrible feeling. Here's to hoping he can find him.

Your comment disappeared. His dog ran away actually.

• Yeah, still...One of the many things gone bad today.

Belan posted: »

Ugh, that's a terrible feeling. Here's to hoping he can find him.

• Hug me

Stress...Just...Makes me want to sleep...For real, too much bad news in one day.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: The Grey Today: Return of the Jedi

Alt text

• GROUP HUG

hugs

Hugs

• hugs

GROUP HUG hugs

• Alt text

Hugs

ComingSoon posted: »

Hug me

• Pantless hug! hugs

NoHopeLeft posted: »

hugs

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Alt text

• Can't say it's been a very good day for me either, and now I have to go into work. There are few things worse than going to work in a bad mood :/

Yeah, still...One of the many things gone bad today.

• Hellya!

hugs

papai46 posted: »

Pantless hug! hugs

• Well I dearly hope your day gets better.

Belan posted: »

Can't say it's been a very good day for me either, and now I have to go into work. There are few things worse than going to work in a bad mood

• edited January 2015

I just got back from boxing training there was a lot of Bruce Lee quotes I'll share a few and a few other ones they are great :)

This is my last spam today since it's long :/

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

@Blueneon

To long konni won't read so

Alt text

quotes

• Same to you.

Well I dearly hope your day gets better.

• oh hey golden

Markd4547 posted: »

I just got back from boxing training there was a lot of Bruce Lee quotes I'll share a few and a few other ones they are great This is m

• Kinda ruins the whole supernatural thing.

Gah that nano-bot thing almost ruined Outlast for me. Ain't gonna stop me from buying Whistleblower tho

• edited January 2015

Gah that nano-bot thing almost ruined Outlast for me.

Ain't gonna stop me from buying Whistleblower tho

• edited January 2015

:D

• Wow, I was chatting with my friend about this crush I have and find out he likes her too...He is going to ask her out tomorrow.

I'm going to encourage him, probably had a better chance than me...And it's like some TV drama shit that he both told two of her different friends about this. XD

Ugh...But why bother saying it here.

• Yeah...

Fuck Walrider.

papai46 posted: »

Kinda ruins the whole supernatural thing.

• Um...No. XD

I want one of my best friends to be more happy than me, I'll let him go and try, he has a better chance than I.

You need to assert your dominance, man. Look him dead in the eyes, and if he doesn't submit and look away, you tear his fucking throat out and piss on his corpse.

• You need to assert your dominance, man. Look him dead in the eyes, and if he doesn't submit and look away, you tear his fucking throat out and piss on his corpse.

Wow, I was chatting with my friend about this crush I have and find out he likes her too...He is going to ask her out tomorrow. I'm going

• well this is a whatevers on ur mind discussion so it makes sense to post it here i guess

Wow, I was chatting with my friend about this crush I have and find out he likes her too...He is going to ask her out tomorrow. I'm going

• Um...No. XD

I want one of my best friends to be more happy than me, I'll let him go and try, he has a better chance than I.

You need to assert your dominance, man. Look him dead in the eyes, and if he doesn't submit and look away, you tear his fucking throat out and piss on his corpse.

• Luke looks a bit like Tyrion Lannister in this picture...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: The Grey Today: Return of the Jedi

• edited January 2015

No. You have no idea who is getting your personal information, or what they plan to do with it. I'm not even sure if I'd want to be a mod in the first place, it seems you can't always post what you want, especially if it's controversial or may spark discontent, and you also require an almost inhuman amount of patience lol. And you have to be able to judge who should be banned, and whether the flagged post is is worthy of banning etc. A lot of work tbh..I feel bad for the mods sometimes.:/

@579801 @OzzyUK @jennifer @Vainamoinen Imagine if becoming a telltale mod was like this, like 4chan http://www.reaxxion.com/4437/4

• You should at least try and piss on him.

Um...No. XD I want one of my best friends to be more happy than me, I'll let him go and try, he has a better chance than I.

• Will do. XD

You should at least try and piss on him.

• LMAO

I'd do the same thing if I were a guy tbh

XD

• Fuck, I'm getting taller O_O

• edited January 2015

Fucking Puncake showed me this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhLWf6rYyPs

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Is that Hitler in the picture?

GG Shrek...