The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It was an interactive story LeeTheProfessional created and this thread was originally a place where "cast members" could hang out and chill. The story is done now though, and I dunno if there's gonna be a second season.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Um, I didn't really wanna ask this, but what was forum of the dead? I wanted to something like LiquidChicagoTed did on Forum of thrones or s

• Dammit DAV......

AWESOMEO posted: »

DAV pls.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Goodnight <3

Alt text

• edited January 2015

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/70155/forum-of-the-dead-story-is-finished

Basically what Welcome_to_Woobury said. Forum Of The Dead A.K.A 'FOTD' was a story I created back in May that lasted all the way up to October. It was the first time I tried doing a story and people seemed to enjoy it. I implemented a voting system similar to what Raging_Blades and Harpadarpa did where the readers got to pick a choice they wanted, the story changed with whatever choice the readers made. I even added "what If" parts showing what could have happened if the readers chose different options. Since the name Forum Of The Dead is already taken, I suggest coming up with something else. There's no plans for a season 2, but I did add a bonus part, and maybe I'll do more in the future.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Um, I didn't really wanna ask this, but what was forum of the dead? I wanted to something like LiquidChicagoTed did on Forum of thrones or s

• Aw, your last relationship didn't work out? :/

Wow, I was chatting with my friend about this crush I have and find out he likes her too...He is going to ask her out tomorrow. I'm going

• Nope, she broke up with me over my mental problems.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

Aw, your last relationship didn't work out?

• If he knew about your crush on her and decided to ask her out anyway, it doesn't seem like he's a very good friend.

Wow, I was chatting with my friend about this crush I have and find out he likes her too...He is going to ask her out tomorrow. I'm going

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Goodnight

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Irish Kitty the best kitty merica :P

• No, no, you got it all wrong.

We both liked this girl, we both didn't know each other liked her, we both planned to ask her out tomorrow...Then I talked to him and we found out, now I'm going to let him be happy as he deserves it and I rather see my friends be happy than myself.

If he knew about your crush on her and decided to ask her out anyway, it doesn't seem like he's a very good friend.

• Meh.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Irish Kitty the best kitty merica :P

• Fuck yeah, I want to be in one of those.

http://youtu.be/7LtUIl42aPk

• Oh, Sorry, I misunderstood.

What makes you think he has a better chance than you?

No, no, you got it all wrong. We both liked this girl, we both didn't know each other liked her, we both planned to ask her out tomorrow.

• Oh, Sorry, I misunderstood.

That's fine, I'm never the best at explaining stuff.

What makes you think he has a better chance than you?

Eh, I'm not the most attractive and I have mental problems (The reason my last GF broke up with me)...I think he hangs out with her more and also is much more sporty of which she is also.

Oh, Sorry, I misunderstood. What makes you think he has a better chance than you?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

...>:/

Saltlick123 posted: »

Meh.

• Try not to stress about not having a girlfriend. When the time is right you'll find someone. ^ω^

Oh, Sorry, I misunderstood. That's fine, I'm never the best at explaining stuff. What makes you think he has a better chance t

• But stressing is my favorite hobby....Really...I can't help it. :P

Try not to stress about not having a girlfriend. When the time is right you'll find someone. ^ω^

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Your going to lose her bro the opportunity if you let your friend ask her out

ask her out first then if you get rejected it opens up for your friend then you will always know at least you tried and you know for a fact she doesn't like you :)

• Yes because I should lose one of my best friends for something as stupid as you would see on a high school drama.

Your going to lose her bro the opportunity if you let your friend ask her out ask her out first then if you get rejected it opens up for your friend then you will always know at least you tried and you know for a fact she doesn't like you

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gPD7kY1amE

I heard this in a store in va beach back in august

sighs

I want a smoothie

• Is he not doing the same thing to you right now :/

Yes because I should lose one of my best friends for something as stupid as you would see on a high school drama.

• Alt text

He isn't.

Is he not doing the same thing to you right now

• edited January 2015

I like this song so chill :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gPD7kY1amE I heard this in a store in va beach back in august sighs I want a smoothie

• edited January 2015

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to take time out of my day in order to clean up threads, or merge them, erase insulting argumentative posts, and then have to explain why I did all that in the first place. I know I have the capability of being a mod, I just would rather not. I like being able to post whatever I please, and respond however I please etc. I know that there will be implied restrictions if I were to ever be a mod. People expect the mods to be the peace keeper in most situations, and when they don't do their job right in others' eyes, they're blamed even if they're doing the best they can. It definitely is a demanding job.:P

I agree even though I'm borderline user material not even close to mod material here I wouldn't be mod it takes a lot of hard work and I jus

• Me too. It clams me.

I like this song so chill

• The 100 and AHS is on tonight...no more exams.
    bless

• I vote for Tinni for mod 2015!

Tinni posted: »

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to take time out of my day in order to clean up threads, or merge them, erase insulting argumentative posts, an

• Vote Tinni

papai46 posted: »

I vote for Tinni for mod 2015!

• Alt text

I agree but I have to agree with the others to

votetinni

I know I have the capability of being a mod, I just would rather not.

Playing hard to get never appear to eager smart move make tinni a mod pls

Yeah, I don't think I'd want to take time out of my day in order to clean up threads, or merge them, erase insulting argumentative posts, an

• Have I ever mentioned these two things were the best things I've ever drawn ever?

Alt text

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Stalker Level:

Alt text

Damn, that's crazy tho D:

:O

• edited January 2015

lol thanks guys, I do appreciate yours and @papai46, @GoldenPaladin kind words, but seriously I don't know really how good of a mod I'd be. I may end up starting arguments, as opposed to mediating them. XD

I agree but I have to agree with the others to votetinni I know I have the capability of being a mod, I just would rather not. Playing hard to get never appear to eager smart move make tinni a mod pls

• Alt text

DAYUM U drawed them they are amazing? :O

Have I ever mentioned these two things were the best things I've ever drawn ever?

• I was just joining the crowd. :P

lol thanks guys, I do appreciate yours and @papai46, @GoldenPaladin kind words, but seriously I don't know really how good of a mod I'd be. I may end up starting arguments, as opposed to mediating them. XD

• I think you'd be a good mod, you seem to be on here a lot, and know the community very well.:)

I was just joining the crowd. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.