Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Like I said before his was fun; adding all your guy's Fables made the story, too. :) I'm thinking of doing more comical stories now because everyone seems to have enjoyed it. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

Oh, man, I was chuckling away throughout this - you should write more comedy. XD I could pretty much just copy and paste the whole thing for highlights, so instead I'll just say that this was a great chapter in a very entertaining tale!

• As am I and Georgie, too; they added a lot of description and detail. I recommend them to any fan of the game and comics. It's been a blast reading them. And my dear, sweet Gren....if anyone has given him a chance at a good life is Pie and I thank him for it. :)

I must admit, I'm curious to see what they do with the Crooked Man at the end. (Also, you're not going to make a comic for just one game, ar

• Sure! I'd be up for that - gotta make an announcement pertaining to that as well.

Tetra posted: »

Hahaha! XD honestly I didn't know what color hair to give her found yellow and was like eh okay it'll do. No problem I actually found that I enjoy drawing and have been doing many more so maybe I could post some more in the future if that is alright

• edited January 2015

Another DragonButter announcement:

Okay, since some people seem to be in a drawing mood now (apart from a certain someone XD) - I'm gonna give you all the go-ahead (yes, that includes you pie) to post as many pictures as you deem appropriate for this thread. The reason why I'm saying this is because I (sorta) had a rule in which people weren't allowed to post pics that would otherwise clog the thread up. (in my opinion) Anyways, have fun and I hope to see your pictures soon!

• Excellent.

Alt text

Another DragonButter announcement: Okay, since some people seem to be in a drawing mood now (apart from a certain someone XD) - I'm gonna

• Am I the certain someone?

...Cuz I can't draw to save my life :P

Another DragonButter announcement: Okay, since some people seem to be in a drawing mood now (apart from a certain someone XD) - I'm gonna

• I don't know when but the next ones will probably be Dewitt and Mary! :D

Sure! I'd be up for that - gotta make an announcement pertaining to that as well.

• edited January 2015

The Fable Avengers 2: Age of Gargoyles

Chapter 1, Onset

Draco, Viera, Marco and Irene sat down and watched the live broadcasting of a Fable being revealed to the Mundies. You could barely see the facial expressions of the people surrounding the cage of the Grendel. Some consisting of fear, some of confusion and the others of pure fascination. Glaring at the poor Fable like a cage animal at the zoo.

Mr. Garns or Gargoth in his Mundy disguise making his way through the group of people. He got up on the pavilion which was guardian by a group of armed soldiers. He grabbed the microphone and tapped it twice before everything went silent.

“People of this world, this creature you see before you is not of this world. But of a world that is far different and dangerous than ours. Fables they are called, been apart of many myths and folklore's that we all know of today. This one, is a Grendel. From the Beowulf mythology. I assume most of you know the story, so moving along.

Long ago these Fables were exiled from their lands and while some chose to stay others returned here and took shelter in our world. They lived among for years blending in to our cultures, our way of life while plotting and scheming to take our precious world as their own.

I, Mr. Garns stand before as your sword and shield. Me and my people vow to protect our world from these invaders. We will lay down our lives to do so. We have the proper resources to deal with this threat I assure you. All I ask you my people, is to be on a look out for anything suspicious, and we shall remove this threat from our world permanently. Any further questions can be directed towards my assistant, Olivia. Thank you.”

Marco gets up and turns off the television while shouting “Bullshit”. Everyone in the room is shook up about what they just heard on the news. A Anti-Fable movement, in full affect as now, removing them from them Mundy world for attempt to invade and other presumed propaganda. Viera suggest that Fabletown already has a plan to deal with this, but Draco reminds her that Fabletown is dealing with it own wicked problem.

“If Fabletown can't stop this travesty, then who can?” Viera arguing with Draco.

Draco gets up and makes a fist of fire thus declaring the obviously answer.

“Why am I surprised.” Viera placing her hand over her head.

“Well if Fabletown can't help, we all really all that is left that can stop this Viera. This is big, this is bigger than reclaiming lands, or stop madmen from ruling the world. This is world war we are talking about. Fable vs Mundies, and knowyou know this won't end well.”

“But Draco, we have a son, a family to protect. I nearly lost you last time and I don't think I can live with-”

“Hold that thought babe. If we don't do something, how long do you think it would take for that asshole, Mr. Garns or whoever to come for us? Then what will we do. Who knows what kind of heat that guy is packing.”

“So what do you suggest then. Dragon up and go in guns blazing?”

“Not a bad idea Viera. I might consider that as a back up plan.”

Suddenly, someone begins to knocks on the door. Everyone grows silent for a moment then Irene gets up and answer the door. “No way...” Irene as she see's a young woman with flaming red hair stand on the doorstep. She steps aside and reveals her to everyone. Viera leaps of the chair and rushes over to the door and hugs the woman while letting out a little of her phoenix flames nearly burning Draco.

“Nisa! I can't believe my eyes..! You came back!”

Somewhere in an office building, Gargoth is holding a small meeting with four people. They are sitting at a large table waiting for their boss to speak. One of them is Mundy, a corrupt marine officer, the second is Boogey, the third is Omnimaax and the fourth Olivia. All waiting for Gargoth's presentation.

“Excellent everyone is here. Now let talk about taking proper care of the following Fables that from my sources are said to reside in this area; Bigby Wolf, Snow White, Rose Red.” Gargoth tapping his pointer on the photos.

“Those three are already taken care of.” Boogey lighting a cigarette.

“Oh? How so?”

“The wolf was turning into diamond and the two sister are about to kill each other. I believe that should by us some time.”

“Excellent work Boogey, now we can talk out our own trash. These Fables right here. Draco and his wife Viera. The Robin Hood brother, Robby and Walter, and their light princess Lydia. And finally that wicked hell hound, Etan. Once we expel these fools, nothing can stand in our way. This world will be torn asunder...and then, Gargoles shall take their place as protectors once again, just as it should of been.”

Everyone gets up and prepares to fulfill their duties. However Boogie is stop by Gargoth who reminds him to bring them in ALIVE as he need them to still be alive to finish his wicked plan.

The hunt is on and things are about to get a little worse..

TBC

So you all have an idea what they look like..
    Boogey's new form:

Alt text

Omnimaax new form:

Alt text

Gargoth and Olivia's normal form, but not their true forms:

Alt text

Corrupted Marine: ?????

• (yes, that includes you pie)

Alt text

Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see those Fable drawings!!

• Alt text

Tangled was on its fourth repeat that morning. Gren knew the lyrics to the first song and the stupid, silly one about a dream. Or, whatever she was singing about. The girls, especially Seraphina, loved the colorful movie filled with animals, long hair and music. Chloe babbled, as if to repeat the songs before her.

Liam sat with his sisters; he was intrigued by the young lady on the screen. Gren was currently on the phone with Emily. He had the dishes cleaned, floors swept, what was left of the laundy complete and managed to polish and wax. He left two things of hamburger meat out to thaw for dinner. He was going to attempt making a meal. Sloppy Joes and a side salad. Perhaps he'd do Garlic bread, if he could find the french bread somewhere in the pantry.

"Everything is just fine, Ems. Kids are watching that Tangled movie."

"Oh, I love that movie."

"Yeah, I know." Gren sits on the couch. "You should see them...must have inherited that from you. Glued to the screen and moving their damn lips, as if they know what's going on."

Emily laughs. She pictured her little four Rugrats watching a Disney movie, acting as if they knew what was taking place. She desperatly wanted to come home; it had been a hectic morning for her. The usual morning rush, the ocassional jogger and then those perverts that felt the need to complete their day with a 'quick' visit. Emily would be home in four hours and off the next three. Today, she made two hundred in tips alone. That was all going to the electric bill.

"I love ya', Gren."

Gren inhaled. At times, he felt like he didn't deserve such a kindred spirit like Emily. Although she had her demons in the past, he always knew there was something about her; Gren never could pinpoint what it was until she became an adult and it became obvious. Emily deserved the finner things in life. To be home with the children; to have Gren provide everything she could ever desire. Yet, here he was: an unemployed loser that no one wanted working for them. He was failure.

"I love you so much, Emily. You know that, right baby?"

"Ya' know I do, love. Don't ya' go feelin' that way 'bout yaself now. None of that fookin' matters ta' me."

"But Emily-"

"Hush now. I gotta get back. Stop doin' that, Gren. I KNOW the kind of fookin' person ya' are and I STILL slept and had babies with ya'."

Gren said his goodbyes, kissed the phone and hung up. By now, all four babies were rolling on the ground and chewing on their toys. Chole tried to reach a sleeping Puddles. The dog cautiously opened one eye and watched the tiny paw heading his direction.

"YIPP YIPP YIPP!"

"Oh shut up Puddles! She ain't doing nothing."

Chloe grasps his tail and gums the end of it. Startled, Puddles leaps from his bed and runs behind the table. He peeks around the corner and when he notices the baby in place, the dog tiptoes into the kitchen for a drink of water. Seraphina gnaws on a squeaky toy; Gren thought it was hillarious when Peter bought the silly thing and gave it as a 'gift'.

"They DO have Wolf in them. Puppies love to chew."

Gren wouldn't argue; Chloe was indeed in her 'chewing' phase. Anything left on the floor ended up in the girl's mouth and layered with spit. The other day she destroyed on of his shoes and an umbrella that accidentally fell from the counter. Emily walked into the living room to find wire and shards of black material scattered all over the place.

On top of Chloe's need to chew, Liam was going through his own hell; the spikes located on his shoulders and down his spine were coming in. Emily noticed it when she barely pressed down on the boy's upper back; he didn't mean to but out of pain, tried to bite her fingers. There was a clear liquid dripping from the wounds and turning a slight pink color; to the touch, they were warm and hard.

Swineheart provided the couple a bundle of Sage and red Clay; by mixing the two, it released a sort of Morphine for the child and would help ease the pain. But in the end, nothing truly worked 100%; after an hour or so, Liam was in pain and there was sadly nothing Gren, Emily or medicine could do. Simply what a male Grendel must endure.

Gren took the mop and bucket. He filled it with warm water and soap. Before long, Chloe and Viviana were trying their attempt to crawl and follow their father. Vivian quietly followed the little squirmy babies, as they carefully and slowly crawled to the kitchen. Gren was too focused on the bucket to notice his blonde daughter steadily float towards the ceiling. Worried he'd see, Vivian grabbed the baby's foot and dragged her back to the carpet. Gren did turn but only found his daughter sitting on the ground and laughing; her back was turned and facing the window. She must have seen a bird, thought Gren and shut the water off.

"No baby." Vivian pats the girl's head. "You have to stay on the ground."

Nick floats towards Vivian. "She's going to HAVE to tell him soon. It's getting to where she floats when she's happy."

"I'll have a talk with her when she gets home..."

"You better because I don't know how much longer we can keep 'pretending' like this."

"You say something Nick?" Gren begins placing yellow gloves on his hands. "You talking to me or-"

"Uh, no Gren. Just, ummm....looking at the kids. Precious little things."

"They are, WHICH means I have to tie these little sneaks up before they decide to wander around."

Nick was confused. "Tie them up? Like, with rope and-"

Gren chuckles. "No, Nick. I maybe an asshole but even I HAVE my limits. Nancy gave me the advice of this: put them on a leash. Like a Dog. So, while you're cleaning and walking around, they can STILL move and follow but not get in the way."

"Huh...." Nick watches Gren place collars around their necks. "But.....only Chloe qualifies for the honors of wearing a leash."

"Well, its this or put them in the pen and these three here are my little climbers. ESPECIALLY miss Seraphina here."

Clipping the buckle together, Gren finishes with Seraphina. She giggles, rolls around, then begins sucking on her toes. Viviana still remains in her spot and focused on the window. Vivian was secretly enjoying this; Gren had no idea that she was there and playing with Viviana. All he knew was the curtains were pulled back and little birds were perched on the branches. Liam, exhausted from the pain, was curled up in Puddles' bed. The dog did not seem to mind. He had extra cushion for his nap. Chloe, however, was making things difficult.

She tried pulling the leash off. "Stop Chloe. You need this."

"GRRRR!" Chloe flashes her toothless growl. "GRRRR, ARRRHH...."

"Yeah yeah, sweetie. Daddy loves you but I JUST can't trust you four alone."

While Gren walks back to the kitchen, Nick flies to Vivian's side. By now, the blonde baby is on her belly and playing with a ball. Vivian, however, remained kneeled and watching the children. Although no one noticed the blonde woman in the purple dress, Vivian still felt like it was her job to watch the quads. She loved the babies and could not part with Emily.

Nick knew of this; Vivian's sole purpose was to HELP Emily and once that was accomplished (even if the outcome was bad) she could leave. Cross over, as the mundies called it. Vivian, however, refused to leave. To her, THIS was heaven. Her place in the world.

"Hello Nick." Vivian tosses the ball at Viviana. "You going to watch them, too?"

"Eh, why not? Gotta wait for Peter to return anyways."

"Do you miss being Georgie's little angel on his shoulder?"

"Sometimes but I get to see Georgie whenever I please. MY part with him is over. I helped him, showed him what was waiting, should he ever WANT that life. When he gave me the opportunity to be with the twins, I took it. I love being with Peter and his growing family."

Vivian smiles. "I could never leave my Emily. When I was assigned to be by her side, I took that oath now and always."

"How DOES that work for you. I mean...being a Fable and all. I know for mundies, they beleive once you're dead, that's it."

Vivian took a seat on the couch. She reaches down to touch Liam, now fast asleep. Gren too looked over; he found Nick just hovering over the boy. He turned his ipod on to a Michael Jackson song and began to mop the kitchen floor.

"Simple. When I died, my surrounding were dark. There was no noise. Nothing. For years, that's how I lived; I thought, to be honest, I was in hell. To spend all eternity in the dark. Just like my life before. But something happened one day. When Lyla was born, Hope came to me with an important message. She informed me Georgie lived and was given a second chance. That second chance was currently being born and ready to enter the world."

Vivian adjusts on the couch. "Hope told me I'd be a guardian. To look after a young woman's soul. I assumed it was Lyla....until YEARS later and she gave birth to their own set of quads. The second Emily arrived, I knew; Hope told me her fate and I refused to allow something so horrific happen to a precious baby like herself. MY Emily would not become her father. I was not going to allow another inccident like that happen. I couldn't Nick. Not her..."

Nick sighed. "I saw the other option...had you not been around. Showed her Gren-"

"Please." Vivian holds up her hand. "I don't want....no. Stop...."

Nick could only nod. He unnderstood. Still trying to remove their leashes, Seraphina and Chloe tumbled, rolled and chewed. Gren wiped his forehead and laughed. Vivian removed the image and secretly played with the babies.

Another reason for having it all a secret: Grendel trying to dance like Michael. She'd have to tell Emily.

Any questions, you know the drill.

• I love that picture; Emily is so beautiful with her hair down and they have such a connection and intense passion. It just POURS from this image!!

He was going to attempt making a meal.

This made me laugh; just the idea of Gren cooking made me laugh, considering WHO he is an all. XD With that bein said, its nice to see him TRY and make life a little bit easier.

I have this feeling (correct me if I'm wrong) that he'll find out about Emily's job in a bad way. I hope he understands. Its not like she's a hooker or dancing on the pole herself, although that really wouldn't.....you know what. Forget it. :P

The kids watching Tangled, the leashes and the inside story of vivian. :) I love that she wants to be with Emily now and always. :) I can quote every gosh darn thing here but I know better. xD

Can't wait for more, pie!!!! #Gremily 4ever <3

pudding_pie posted: »

Tangled was on its fourth repeat that morning. Gren knew the lyrics to the first song and the stupid, silly one about a dream. Or, whatever

• I had a feeling, but still, I'm going to have a nice long chat with her after all of this is over with.

(which will most likely involve lots of smoochin' and sweet-talkin' XD)

JJwolf posted: »

Rose is drunk; nothing she is saying or thinking makes sense. Glad oh did catch on to that. XD

• edited January 2015

Don't say that, it's better to try rather than say you can't do stuff like that. :P

But, if you do have trouble drawing, look at some Youtube tutorials or use pictures as references. Even though that's entirely your choice, I won't force you to draw if you don't want to. ;)

EDIT: And no, you aren't the certain someone. I was mainly referring to pie again since he's pretty much the main (and usually only) artist that makes tons of art for the thread here.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Am I the certain someone? ...Cuz I can't draw to save my life :P

• It seems that Tetra would like to draw more of his characters soon, and maybe Stone would like to since he approves of this. XD I dunno, we'll see what will be brought to us in the future weeks to come. :)

(yes, that includes you pie) Sounds like a plan! Can't wait to see those Fable drawings!!

• Elora gazed beyond the glass with child-like wonderment; She absolutely loved babies. Of course, she had four little brothers and sisters at home, and she learned fairly quickly that they can go from adorable to absolutely deafening in an instance, with their stinky diapers and their demanding attitudes.

Still, she looked at her niece through the window at the hospital, and her heart felt warm. Pressing her forehead to the glass, something her mother tended to do often, she just stared with awe.

"She is cute, no?" A male voice came from behind her. It scared her, and she jumped and twisted her head. It was a staff nurse, a man who was tall, with a shaved head and dark hair. He smiled down at her, an empty wheel chair occupying his hands.

"S-she's my niece," Elora was able to mumble. Her people skills had decreased dramatically, often shy in front of those who seemed older or taller than her. It was very much unlike her, but she figured with all the trauma to her head, certain things were bound to change, as she'd already observed a long time ago.

"Ah," He said. "You look a lot like your sister, might I say. Very pretty eyes."

Elora found herself blushing, against her will. She didn't like boys yet. Did she? Turning back toward the glass, she was startled to notice that Scarlett had entered the room, and was now nursing the baby quietly. She felt the presence of the nurse slowly leaving, and her muscles softened.

Scarlett looked up, smiled, and then waved. She was still in a hospital gown, and she was practically bound to the wheel chair in there, but it didn't stop her from ordering Jackson to let Elora in.

"....against hospital rules, but I doubt Swineheart will care. He's dealt with enough of our family in this hospital."

Elora smiles curtly, and then pulls a plastic chair over. Charlotte was the only baby in the nursery, though there was word that another Fable had given birth not too long ago. How sweet.

"The nurses say she's doing well," Jackson says, taking a spot standing next to Scar.He crouches, so he can look directly at his baby's face.

Elora nodded. "She looks beautiful. She..." Elora trailed off. Her mind seemed to wander often, far too often, and she found herself staring more than speaking.

A moment passed, and Scarlett shifted the now sleeping baby in her arms. "Would you like to hold her?"

Elora's eyes lit up. She could hold the baby? She didn't like being responsible in that sense, afraid of dropping any child that comes into contact with her arms. She was purposely avoiding diaper duty at home for that very reason.

"Oh, I don't know..."

"You won't disturb her sleeping," Jackson informed her. "She literally sleeps like a rock. Got that from me, I'm sure."

Scarlett rolled her eyes. "Seriously, though. She'll be fine, don't worry."

Before she could protest, Elora was holding the swaddled baby in her arms. A lot smaller than the ones at home, she noticed. Charlotte's eyes were closed, and her skin was soft. Elora touched the strands of black hair on her head with her pointer finger, then watched as the baby's fingers curled around hers.

"So precious," Elora whispered, almost inaudibly. She couldn't take her eyes off of Charlotte.

The door opened, an annoyed Swineheart peaking his head in. "Hey. The rules. You crazy teenagers. Elora, you need to leave."

Elora frowned. "But..."

Swineheart sighed. "In a few minutes, please. Er...take your time. But be quick. Whatever, you better not be here when I head back this way."

And he was gone as quick as he came. She could have sworn he had a little smirk on his lips, after giving in to Elora's whims. She stared at the baby for another moment longer, before finally handing her back to Jackson and Scar. She left the room, a joyful smile plastered across her face.

Heading down the hall, she nearly bumped into that nurse again.

"I'm sorry," His deep voice said. He was holding empty IV bags and a clipboard.

"N-no," She stuttered. "It was my fault. I'm sorry."

They awkwardly stared at each other for a brief moment. He shifted the bags under his arm, and held his empty hand out.

"My name is Anpu, but I also go as Anubis."

"Anubis..." Elora repeated. "That's a nice name."

Anubis smiled. "And you?"

"Oh! Right.... I'm Elora."

Their hands shook firmly. "Alright, Elora. I have to dispose of these. See you around?"

Her heart fluttered. "See you..."

That's it for now. I have to study for midterms :((((( I have my Algebra 2 one tomorrow, and my Architecture one. Wish me luck <3 To be honest, the algebra one will probably be easier. Architecture is harder than it looks!

• It's weird though cuz my group of friends are REALLY good artists (going on Art courses for Christ's sake :P) and I'm just like "I can't do that"

When I draw I tend to be 'solid' with my lines and my articulation is terrible, I just don't have the steady hand or the patience to do good art... @pudding_pie does amazingly good art. If I tried for a while I could probably do a drawing of Nick similar to Tetra's drawing above :P

Well see...

Don't say that, it's better to try rather than say you can't do stuff like that. :P But, if you do have trouble drawing, look at some You

• Alt text

Alright! I've been practicing all day! You won't regret this decision dragon! Let's all go for broke on this!

• Alright! I've been practicing all day! You won't regret this decision dragon! Let's all go for broke on this!

• Alt text

Alright! I've been practicing all day! You won't regret this decision dragon! Let's all go for broke on this!

• Very sweet and smile-inducing, adored this chapter and Elora alone.

Also, here's your good luck in epic gif form. :)

Alt text

EMMYPESS posted: »

Elora gazed beyond the glass with child-like wonderment; She absolutely loved babies. Of course, she had four little brothers and sisters at

• Alright even though I should really write a new chapter I decided that since dragon is allowing us to post more pictures that I'd do one more picture then rest on it for a bit with a couple of story chapters this one is of Dewitt in a happier time. Feast your eyes on the really goofy eyes XD enjoy! I'll write the next chapter tomorrow :D

Alt text

• The eyes are not goofy. I'm loving the picture and look forward to more images of ALL the Fables! :) Nice to put a face with an image.

Alright even though I should really write a new chapter I decided that since dragon is allowing us to post more pictures that I'd do one mor

• Thanks Pudding :) I don't know why I just thought they looked really freaking goofy for some reason XD

The eyes are not goofy. I'm loving the picture and look forward to more images of ALL the Fables! Nice to put a face with an image.

• We are indeed our worst critics. :) If you FEEL like they are goofy, however, practice, practice and did I mention practice? :) But this is a rather awesome image of Dewitt.

Thanks Pudding I don't know why I just thought they looked really freaking goofy for some reason XD

• That is true :) I will be practicing more tomorrow! :D

We are indeed our worst critics. If you FEEL like they are goofy, however, practice, practice and did I mention practice? But this is a rather awesome image of Dewitt.

• You should give Nick a glamour; would love to see him in human form, although that is entirely up to you. :)

You and JJ are always one step ahead of me sometimes. lol Vivian and Nick shall go on little dates here and there but I'll get to that point

• I'M AN UNCLE!!!!! :D

Guess who arrived early and ready for this world?? Welcome, miss Emily Marie! <3 Look just like daddy! xD Congrats @pudding_pie and Tammy! FABLES fan in the making!

Alt text

She's perfect, dude. Congrats again! :)

• Oh wow! Congrats to the both of you!!! :D

I'M AN UNCLE!!!!! Guess who arrived early and ready for this world?? Welcome, miss Emily Marie! Look just like daddy! xD Congrats @pudding_pie and Tammy! FABLES fan in the making! She's perfect, dude. Congrats again!

• A couple hours old and she's already like her old man. :D Uncle JJ needs to make a visit; know you're in class, so text me when you can. 6lbs of pure sweetness. My little Emily; both mom and baby are doing well. She just couldn't wait for this world.

I'M AN UNCLE!!!!! Guess who arrived early and ready for this world?? Welcome, miss Emily Marie! Look just like daddy! xD Congrats @pudding_pie and Tammy! FABLES fan in the making! She's perfect, dude. Congrats again!

• edited January 2015

:OOOOOO

SHES BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD CONGRATS PIE! BABIES ARE AWESOME! GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER EMILY WALKING THE EARTH! lol

• Very many congratulations!!! :D @puddin_pie I know Emily couldn't ask for better parents, nor a more caring uncle than you, JJ. :)

• If you enjoy writing comical stories then absolutely go for it!

Like I said before his was fun; adding all your guy's Fables made the story, too. I'm thinking of doing more comical stories now because everyone seems to have enjoyed it.

• Thank you. :) She is indeed beautiful and babies are awesome. She looks so much like an Emily, too. I love her to bits.

EMMYPESS posted: »

:OOOOOO SHES BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD CONGRATS PIE! BABIES ARE AWESOME! GLAD TO SEE ANOTHER EMILY WALKING THE EARTH! lol

• Thanks Noir. I know I'll be a better father than mine ever was; Emily is already drowning in love and she's only a couple of hours old. I'm sure @JJWolf will be the one to spoil the hell out of her.

Very many congratulations!!! @puddin_pie I know Emily couldn't ask for better parents, nor a more caring uncle than you, JJ.

• Hmm, I don't think I can say it any better than Stone.

"Excellent!"

Ah, but I've not got a good gif, either. Oh well, what Stone said. :P

• Dewitt is super kawaii. XD

I do like it, though, like the others have said!

Alright even though I should really write a new chapter I decided that since dragon is allowing us to post more pictures that I'd do one mor

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Congrats again @pudding_pie, I just can't stop smiling after seeing this. ;P

• Boogie and Omniaxx just won't stay defeated, will they? And whatever Gargorth's plans are in the long run they certainly need stopping!

MasterStone posted: »

The Fable Avengers 2: Age of Gargoyles Chapter 1, Onset Draco, Viera, Marco and Irene sat down and watched the live broadcasting of a

• Aha, so that's Dewitt! He's both similar and different to how I imagined him, but either way the eyes look fine. :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.