Ramsay Snow Appreciation Thread

He might be a little bit ashore, but he really made the story improve a lot.

I wouldn't have stranded another episode with Ethan, he was such an insipid character...

Thank you Telltale for including this awesome character with his original voice. It really made my day.

Comments

• You'll never see him again

• I want to share a Pork sausage with Ramsay snow.

• You didn't like Ethan?

• Alt text

You'll never see him again

• Let's face it...He's canon, he has better stuff to do then fuck with a minor house and they can't make him the main villain because we can't kill him or interrupt his canon storyline. The dude was a one episode hit like Molly was.

• (?) Ethan Forrester will remember that... or maybe not.

• Ethan probably gets the point

TheCatWolf posted: »

(?) Ethan Forrester will remember that... or maybe not.

• Alt text

Alt text

Whoops, my finger slipped.

• I saw the words "Ramsey Snow Appreciation" and had to click on this. For a horrible moment I thought there were people who liked him. Glad to see that they're aren't :) ! Still, he was a horrible character but he was good for the story.

• For a horrible moment I thought there were people who liked him.

Oh there definitely are people who like him. A great amount actually including myself. I just don't think it's very apparent on this forum.

I saw the words "Ramsey Snow Appreciation" and had to click on this. For a horrible moment I thought there were people who liked him. Glad to see that they're aren't ! Still, he was a horrible character but he was good for the story.

• I thought there were people who liked him

There are.

I saw the words "Ramsey Snow Appreciation" and had to click on this. For a horrible moment I thought there were people who liked him. Glad to see that they're aren't ! Still, he was a horrible character but he was good for the story.

• thought there were people who liked him.

I like him as he is a fantastic villain with a great actor portraying him. Doesn't mean I won't be happy when he gets killed off :P

• Yeah, I expect Lord Whitehill is going to exaggerate his own reputation by saying the Boltons are on his side, and become the primary antagonist. Not because he's important, but because we want him dead.

Let's face it...He's canon, he has better stuff to do then fuck with a minor house and they can't make him the main villain because we can't kill him or interrupt his canon storyline. The dude was a one episode hit like Molly was.

• Lord Whitehill is the antagonist in my eyes and I will get revenge.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Yeah, I expect Lord Whitehill is going to exaggerate his own reputation by saying the Boltons are on his side, and become the primary antagonist. Not because he's important, but because we want him dead.

• I mean as in like him as a person. He's a good character, but as a person I hate him.

thought there were people who liked him. I like him as he is a fantastic villain with a great actor portraying him. Doesn't mean I won't be happy when he gets killed off :P

• Wait, do you mean like him just as a good character or do you actually like his personality?

Green613 posted: »

For a horrible moment I thought there were people who liked him. Oh there definitely are people who like him. A great amount actually including myself. I just don't think it's very apparent on this forum.

• Honestly, both :p

Wait, do you mean like him just as a good character or do you actually like his personality?

• ...I don't know what to say to that XD

Thank you for your honesty though!

Green613 posted: »

Honestly, both

• edited January 2015

True we can't kill him but he can still have a major role in the story. For example Bigby, Jack, Snow, Toad, Bufkin, Colin, Beauty and Beast and Crane were all in the Fables comics and had a major part in the story. Ramsay could still be a major antagonist without altering anything. It could in fact orchestrate the events in his arc in the show or book

Lord Whitehill is the antagonist in my eyes and I will get revenge.

• That sounds horrible, I'm sorry but it does.

Fables is different, it's a prequel. We might know Bigby will live and Snow too but we don't know how. Game of Thrones can't have Ramsay in the story as a major antagonist as it will mess up canon, the Whitehills however show a major potential as we already hate the Lord for being a dick.

I know you guys love Ramsay so much but he's done with in the story. Why have a revenge plot against Ramsay when you know he CAN'T die, the people in the Fables comics weren't antagonists and that's the good part. You don't know what's going to happen in the story, for this...You can't just do that.

Clemenem posted: »

True we can't kill him but he can still have a major role in the story. For example Bigby, Jack, Snow, Toad, Bufkin, Colin, Beauty and Beas

• I agree. Although I thought Joffrey was a more interesting character, Ramsay is definitely a more fun one. I hope he contributes more to the story than this Lord Whitehill guy. He's so 1 dimensional and hallow just some generic asshole we're suppose to hate there are a million just like him

• C'mon! I love him the same way I love Cersei. They use tricky and machiavelic methods but they do want the best for their closest ones!

• I HATED Ethan. He was such a unassertive dud. I'd better play as Asher, although we still haven't seen him.

Pd: HYPE FOR EPISODE 2 +90000

dojo32161 posted: »

You didn't like Ethan?

• Carver and Ramsay are similar, you know that

• I don't think either of them really cares about their close ones, maybe Ramsay about Roose, but Cersei told Jamie to fuck off after his return and wants Tyrion dead constantly.

C'mon! I love him the same way I love Cersei. They use tricky and machiavelic methods but they do want the best for their closest ones!

• Roose is the only one Ramsay fears but he also wants his approval.

I don't think either of them really cares about their close ones, maybe Ramsay about Roose, but Cersei told Jamie to fuck off after his return and wants Tyrion dead constantly.

• Easily one of my favorite characters in the series. And this is from someone who read the books and watched the show so yes I know the full extent of his depravity.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

When he appears on the show and game he really unnerves me. He is a fantastic villain and one that beings a dark humour when he is around - you don't see that much with villains now days.

As a character goes yeah I don't like him, but I can appreciate as great villain. I just hope people won't blame Iwan Rheon for playing Ramsey. Jack Gleeson who is the actor for Joffery got a lot of bad feedback, he isn't in the actor business anymore - seriously I wish people would see the actor and character he plays as two different people. Look up Iwan Rheon, nice guy and great actor, recently saw him in Misfits, he was fantastic as a good guy. Seem to be a tainted guy and have a fantastic voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGhjQAudCvY

• Thank you. So much. Big fan of this guy but didnt know he sang. He WAS great as Barry in Misfits.

When he appears on the show and game he really unnerves me. He is a fantastic villain and one that beings a dark humour when he is around -

• edited January 2015

no problem, yeah he has put some albums and LPs. if you want get them you can buy them on iTunes. here is a link -> https://itunes.apple.com/au/artist/iwan-rheon/id375734057

you can hear some of it on youtube through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUIuLTxMf4

yes great on misfits but his character is called Simon, he was just nickname Barry by Nathan who couldn't remember his name.

retroberrii posted: »

Thank you. So much. Big fan of this guy but didnt know he sang. He WAS great as Barry in Misfits.

• I know his name lol. It was a joke. And I will totally be getting all his stuff.

no problem, yeah he has put some albums and LPs. if you want get them you can buy them on iTunes. here is a link -> https://itunes.apple.

• Cersei is such a babe though

C'mon! I love him the same way I love Cersei. They use tricky and machiavelic methods but they do want the best for their closest ones!

• as Barry

Alt text

Take my like.

Thank you. So much. Big fan of this guy but didnt know he sang. He WAS great as Barry in Misfits.

• Cool, yeah I am not great with jokes, that it pass me by.

I know his name lol. It was a joke. And I will totally be getting all his stuff.

• Your profile picture is incredibly apt then.

Cool, yeah I am not great with jokes, that it pass me by.

• No.....I will change it thanks for the advice

Your profile picture is incredibly apt then.

• Seriously your comment made me embrassed. I will think again before have Cole as my avatar.

Your profile picture is incredibly apt then.

• edited January 2015

A good Walking Dead game villain he would of made

Sign in to comment in this discussion.