Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Why thank you Dragon :D I had to look up kawaii because I don't know what that is XD

Dewitt is super kawaii. XD I do like it, though, like the others have said!

• Elora might not be sure of herself in social situations yet, but she already seems overall more suited in that department than she was before the the accident. Swineheart is just a big softy, really. :P

Hope the exams went well!

EMMYPESS posted: »

Elora gazed beyond the glass with child-like wonderment; She absolutely loved babies. Of course, she had four little brothers and sisters at

• Yup this is him in all of his glory! I guess I'm just really hard on myself XD

LupineNoir posted: »

Aha, so that's Dewitt! He's both similar and different to how I imagined him, but either way the eyes look fine.

• @pudding_pie DUDE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Wow! I saw the amount of comments on the thread and I had a suspicion that something big must've happened... and I was right!

I'm sure you'll make a great Dad XD Good luck to you both!

JJwolf posted: »

I'M AN UNCLE!!!!! Guess who arrived early and ready for this world?? Welcome, miss Emily Marie! Look just like daddy! xD Congrats @pudding_pie and Tammy! FABLES fan in the making! She's perfect, dude. Congrats again!

• Stupid phone; I tried getting on it through there but the wifi sucks at this school. I tried texting and calling; you must be busy with Miss Emily. And yes, pie...I will spoil the hell out of that girl! XD You made ME an uncle...DUN DUN DUN!

Anyways, I'll be heading down there in a bit. Can't wait to meet her!!!

pudding_pie posted: »

Thanks Noir. I know I'll be a better father than mine ever was; Emily is already drowning in love and she's only a couple of hours old. I'm sure @JJWolf will be the one to spoil the hell out of her.

• Deep Breath

The same day in Fabletown Naoto was supposed to update Bigby on what the mundys were investigating but she hasn't shown up. He began to ask around Fabletown about her whereabouts. He grabbed his coat but before I could walk out the door he was stopped by FlyCatcher Who seemed to be distressed.

"Bigby it's Bluebeard he's dead, it's terrible!" Flycatcher said

"Not entirely Fly, want to show me where the body is so we can clean up?" Bigby asked

Fly nodded and they caught a cab to a rundown apartment that was next to the pudding and pie. Bigby hated this place so he got a bit irritated just looking at it.

"What's wrong bigby?" Fly was curious.

"Let's go..." Bigby said

Fly nodded and brought him to the room. When they got to the room it looked similar to the other crime scenes except there was something on the wall written in blood.

"DEATH ROAMS THE EARTH AGAIN"

Bigby looked at the sign and contemplated it's meaning, but he couldn't think of anything that came to mind. He told fly to clean the place up and left to go get the phone to call Naoto for help since Clara was out with Snow. What Bigby didn't realize was Naoto was already captured and in the same room he was in, but magic kept her hidden and silent due to the ribbon around her neck.

The next day

Makoto woke up the next morning to Celeste using his shoulder as a pillow and her arm wrapped around his stomach, he tried to get up but she wouldn't let him get up. He smiled, wrapped his arm around her and went back to sleep. A couple hours later Snow left the house to confront the pigs on what was going on with Celeste capture. When she arrived the two pigs were sitting down and smoking.

"Oh hey Snow, what's up? You don't look too happy." One said

"We're you holding prisoners?" Snow asked

Clara walked in to the room.

"What's going on Miss White?"

"Makoto found Celeste tortured and starved in the barn, I want to know why." Snow said

"Why the fuck would we build a torture chamber in the barn without asking Miss White?" The other pig said

"Clara would you mind taking a look at the barn?" Snow asked

Clara nodded and headed out the door.

Back at the cottage Celeste finally let Makoto get up.

"How are you feeling" Makoto asked with a worried look on his face.

"I'm fine" She smiled "I could really use something to eat though."

Too bad Mary isn't here... Makoto thought.

"Well I'll make you a small breakfast until your healthy." Makoto said

Celeste smiled and gave him a kiss.

"After let's go swimming in the lake!" She said

"Swimming?" Makoto was confused

"Yeah you know you go in the water and swim in it." Celeste explained

"Sure why not. Snow already left and I'm sure Clara is helping her out." Makoto said.

While Makoto cooked Celeste breakfast, Snow had been waiting for Clara to get back. When she returned she had a grim look on her face.

"I turned the whole barn over and didn't find a thing." Clara said

"What do you mean you didn't find anything!?" Snow said in an upset tone.

"See Snow we wouldn't have one of those around here. We do have a jail here and no one's been there in ages." One of the pigs said.

"C'mon Clara let's go get Makoto and Celeste." Snow said.

Although when they walked over Makoto and Celeste weren't there they were already on their way to the lake. Since Celeste couldn't walk very well without getting tired fast, or at least that's what she told him, Makoto carried her all the way to the lake.

"Makoto why did you throw your life away when I died during the fight?" Celeste had a serious look on her face.

"I....I don't know, Bigby told me to go off of instincts and that's what I did. Plus I felt lonely....not just a regular type of loneliness I felt empty with only sadness and I don't know..." Makoto had a sad look on his face.

"Just promise me you won't do that again okay?" Celeste said

"I promise." Makoto smiled.

They kept walking towards the lake when Makoto felt off about something, like someone was watching them. Makoto started to slow down and become cautious.

"Makoto what's wrong?" Celeste was worried she had upset him with her question earlier.

"We're being watched." Makoto looked serious.

Before Celeste could answer she saw a sword go through Makotos shoulder, when she looked over there was a pale vampire standing in front of her.

"Why hello beautiful your boyfriend here wold the happen-" the man was cut off by a sword in his throat.

Makoto set Celeste down and readied himself for a fight. The vampire got up.

"Well that was rude, I was just going to ask if you've seen my brother Dewitt." He smiled

The vampire charged, Makoto tried to dodge but the vampire was too fast and Makoto was stabbed in his other shoulder.

"You see if I kill him I gain power, but if I kill you as well" He laughed "Death will spare me and put me in his eternal paradise."

Makoto reached for the gun that was passed down from his father. His breathing got heavy he was scared. He put the gun to his head smiled and gave a maniac laugh like he knew what was about to happen.

"Makoto no!!!" Celeste yelled

"Rose" He said as he fired the gun

When he fired the gun it seemed like he was coated with magic. His hair turned bright red, eyes burned red like a flame, he was granted a sword with a golden hilt that looked to be crafted by the best in centuries. When Makoto charged he went faster than the eyes could see stabbing the vampire multiple times, the vampire lay on the ground recovering but before Makoto could finish him off he fell to the ground his body burnt inside. Celeste tried to get up and help but she was in too much pain. She looked over and saw that Makotos body had caught on fire, he screamed in pain but the fire looked as if the fire wasn't harming his body. Makoto roared and rushed to the vampire breathing fire and disintegrating the vampires body. When the vampire was gone Makoto collapsed on the ground and the flames had turned one of his eyes bright red. After that all he could hear was Celeste screaming his name and calling for help....

That's it! I hope you enjoyed this one because I really enjoyed writing it! Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• edited January 2015

Congratulations! I recently became an uncle myself for the second time. Having 4 brothers and a sister, I'm in the middle so my older bro's had their kids already. Now everyone assuming its my turn lol...

I'M AN UNCLE!!!!! Guess who arrived early and ready for this world?? Welcome, miss Emily Marie! Look just like daddy! xD Congrats @pudding_pie and Tammy! FABLES fan in the making! She's perfect, dude. Congrats again!

• Apparently, I don't think they will be going anywhere no time soon either. Gargoth however....

Boogie and Omniaxx just won't stay defeated, will they? And whatever Gargorth's plans are in the long run they certainly need stopping!

• edited January 2015

technically....I'm not the youngest on here anymore :D

XD #accomplishments

Congrats, again, Pie!

• Chapter 7, Part 1: A Situation Like No Other

"Alright, Harm, you stay here and watch these two while I go find a payphone. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

Harmony nods, and pulls out another piece of chewing gum from her pants pocket. Rose smiled, and soon, she was out of the club in a flash.

"Let's see, where to, where to-"

"Ah-ha! The Open Arms has got to have their payphone repaired by now."

Rose quickly walks over to the hotel, and begins to shudder a little. "Ugh, glad the whole thing with Crane has been dealt with." She leaned her right shoulder against the door to open it.

"Hey, we're closed!"

"That's not what it said on the door, bud, I- Colin?"

"Rose?"

She crossed her arms, nearly smirking again. "What, the Office actually landed you a job in this dump?"

"Nah, I'm just chilling in here, since Bigby kicked me out temporarily after I ate a burger he was saving from last night."

"Oh really? Well, as much I would like to hear what happened and why you're here of all places - I need to make a phone call."

"Well, I guess you're in luck. Jersey came in here earlier to fix the damn thing up."

"Thank god." Rose pulled out a quarter from her pocket and inserted it into the slot of the machine. She began dialing the buttons as fast as she could.

"Hello? Bufkin? Can you direct me to Doctor Swineheart, please? It's seriously urgent, and uh-" She held the phone as close to her mouth as possible to prevent Colin from hearing. "Don't tell Snow that I've called the Business Office."

"Okay, Rose, I won't tell her. But keep in mind that she's worried about you and Tezoth."

"Please just get Swineheart on the line if you can."

A short pause was heard on the other end of the phone. "One moment, please."

"Hello?"

"Yes," Rose's eyes lit up. "Swineheart?"

"That's me. What can I help you with, Rose?"

Rose's tone suddenly went into panic mode. "It's Tez, I think he's on the verge of dying and I'm trying to keep my cool about it but I don't think I can anymore. Please tell me you're somewhere near by the Pudding 'n Pie!"

"No, I'm afraid not. I'm currently over in upstate New York doing routine checkups for the Smith family."

Rose breathed in and out, as she tried to not to panic further. "Shit, shit, shit!"

"Rose? Calm down and listen to me. Can you describe what he's doing in particular right now? Because I'm going to try to give you some tips to help save his life if possible."

Rose heeded the doctor's advice. "Okay, okay. Well, I'm not currently with him now. However, from what I've seen of his condition: it sounded like his breathing was irregular, and that he was coughing up a little blood a few minutes ago."

"Alright, sounds like all you need to do is keep on giving him air whenever he truly needs it. I trust you know CPR? Also: keep him laying on his side to prevent him from choking on his own blood - just in case. I'll notify Nancy to come pick you two up."

"Thank you so much, Swineheart." She hung up the phone and quickly ran out the door before Colin even had a chance to speak.

"How's Tez doing, Harm?"

"He's fine," Harmony popped a gum bubble. "And still breathing somewhat normally. So, um, did you get Swineheart?"

"He's over at the Smith place, apparently. So we're going to have to wait for Nancy to come pick us up."

"Swell. It's a shame I can't fly him over there, it'd probably save us a lot of time."

"I don't think it would be possible anyway, especially in the condition he's in now. Besides, he may look like an average-built guy, but trust me - he weighs like a bag of bricks sometimes." Rose walked over to Tez and kneeled beside him. "Here, come help me turn this big lug on his side. Swineheart said that it's recommended for him to be in this position so that he won't choke on his blood."

Harmony floated a little towards Rose Red, and landed on the other side of the dragon. "Tezoth was coughing blood earlier?"

"Yeah, a little after that Irish bitch went through him, or whatever she'd done to my poor dragon thief."

The two girls put as much of their strength into heaving Tez to his side. Luckily, they were somehow successful, and proceeded to sit against the nearest wall to rest.

Harmony spoke, "I'm sure she didn't mean it, Aunt Rose. I mean, you saw how the light made those shadows burn off of her."

"Yeah, she seemed to be possessed or something - but, I dunno. I'm just surprised I haven't killed her out of spite for what she did." Rose looked back at the girl.

"Please don't think like that, Aunt Rose. We've had enough violence for today."

"Yeah..." Rose unloaded her pistol and held the ammo clip tight in her hands. "You're right, Harm. I don't want Bigby chasing me down for a regrettable murder - let alone my own sister yelling at me for what I've done."

"I'm glad you agree. You know, it would totally suck if I had to see you sitting on that creaky old cot in the Woodlands jail cell, or if I had to see you working hard labor at The Farm."

"Yeah, yeah," She rolled her eyes. "I get the picture, Harmony."

Harmony's face turned into a frown. "I apologize."

"No need, Harm. Listen, how about you get some rest while I keep an eye on these two this time? I'll wake you up if I need you for anything."

"Sounds awesome, Aunty Rose. I kind of like sleeping during the day anyway." Harmony yawns. "Nap time."

40 minutes later...

"Sorry I'm late, I was-" Nancy widened her eyes, as she looked around the place. "Jesus, what happened here? Rose?"

Rose got up and practically hugged Nancy. "About fucking time! And whatever questions you have to ask, best save 'em for the ride. For now, let's just carefully carry Tez and the girl to the car. I'll go wake Harmony too."

Nancy scratched her head. "Alright, alright, just let me go outside to get the car running again."

"Hurry! I don't think Tez can hold on much longer!"

Rose walked over to Harm, tapping her shoulder. "Wake up, Harm, Nancy's here! Help me move him to the entrance so we could get out of here ASAP."

"Oh my Gosh," Harmony became just as surprised as Nancy when she first saw Tez. "He looks horrible than before."

"YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT? HELP ME CARRY HIM FOR CHRIST'S SAKES."

"I'm sorry, Aunt Rose, I'm so sorry. It just caught me off-guard. Here," Harmony grabs his arms. "Got ahold of his arms, you get the legs now."

Rose did so, while secretly regretting her sudden outburst at her niece. Nancy rushes back into the club. "The car's ready, Rose. And Harmony? You're here too?"

Nancy opened the front door for the two girls carrying the dragon. "Yeah, I'm here too Nancy. I didn't expect my day to be like this." Harm said.

Both of them put Tez into the backseat of Nancy's Cadillac. "Now, the girl I guess." Rose reluctantly said.

Nancy cringed, but kept her mouth quiet at the moment. Until then, they had dragged Fayde out of the club and into the car as well.

"I hope that whoever told you to bring her along is right, Harmony."

"The winds are blowing easily compared to how they felt earlier, so I would say so."

Nancy and Rose Red took their seats in the front. While Harmony took a seat with Tezoth and Fayde in the back - she eyed them both and hoped for the best.

END, of Chapter 7 part 1.

Whew! Finally done with another chapter part, really had a joy making this one. Enjoy like always!

• For some reason, most people are, but it's useful if it gives you the motivation to improve. :) I've been trying to not be as hard on myself of late, though, and that is quite nice if I'm honest. xD

Tetra posted: »

Yup this is him in all of his glory! I guess I'm just really hard on myself XD

• Hmm, for me, it's either Lyra's theme or Nick's - mainly for that guitar rhythm - for my favourite, but they're all sound suitable for the harbingers. XD

HazzatheMan posted: »

Decided that my 4 Harbinger's and Lyra deserve their own Theme songs Lyra's Theme Lyra's theme Nick's theme Nick's Theme Galen's

• "Bigby it's Bluebeard he's dead, it's terrible!" Flycatcher said

"Not entirely Fly, want to show me where the body is so we can clean up?" Bigby asked

Could Bigby give less of a toss? XD How frustrating that Naoto was concealed from him, though! As for the pigs, they really need taking down a peg or two; and Makoto sure is useful to have on your side in a fight! He must have really wanted to protect Celeste, too; hopefully he'll be okay!

Deep Breath The same day in Fabletown Naoto was supposed to update Bigby on what the mundys were investigating but she hasn't shown up. H

• Rose is clearly determined and stressed about getting help for Tezoth, but who can blame her? Colin lurking in The Open Arms is a rather curious image - guess it must be a good place to seek refuge! Though, a kinda creepy place after all that happened. :P Harmony's ability to just nap whenever in the day seems pretty handy. :D Anyway, Swineheart best get to Tez - or Tez best get to Swineheart - quickly!

Chapter 7, Part 1: A Situation Like No Other "Alright, Harm, you stay here and watch these two while I go find a payphone. I promise I'll

• I haven't actually played Silent Hill 2, but I did see a full walkthrough for it and the 'Theme of Laura' was just so beautiful to listen too! I used it for Lyra cuz it's almost like a way of expressing her innocence but also her determination (I guess)

Nick's theme is just perfect imo :P

The other 3 'Theme's' aren't really themes cuz of how heavy they are... just call them 'fight songs' for when their times come :D

(Also gonna give a mention to Aleesha's theme 'Wish I Had An Angel by Nightwish; seeing as Nightwish are my all-time favourite band ever!!)

Hmm, for me, it's either Lyra's theme or Nick's - mainly for that guitar rhythm - for my favourite, but they're all sound suitable for the harbingers. XD

• Emily rinsed the final cup and placed it beside Bambi. While she was wiping them dry, Emily insisted on keeping herself busy with filling the sugar for the third time. Miss Steves was not a Fable to mess with; the creature from the black Lagoon had a reputation among the others of 'accidentally' leaving Fables in a state of distress or insane. She had a way of playing game minds without you even knowing it.

Emily just wanted to go home. Gren sounded depressed on the phone and it worried her. He wouldn't result to his usual ways of dealing with this feeling: drink, after drink and when he was deep in the darkness, go in search of a blade. Emily shudders in her spot. She recalled an inccident as a young girl when her parents, especially her mother, rushed to Swineheart's for an emergency. Later that night, Gren came to 'visit' for a week.

At the time, no one knew HOW bad things were between him and Carla; they assumed it was another fight that sent the beast into a blind state of rage. Looking back, Carla never came by to visit. The kids did. But not her. Emily took this 'visit' as an opportunity to spend some quality time with her favorite Fable. Little did she know the demons he sadly faced alone.

Emily closes the top to the sugar. She knew Gren would never risk his health or the well being of the children. Although he couldn't SEE her, Vivian was there; Nick, too, would keep a close eye and knew what to look for. She trusted Gren alone with the children. If Emily refused him of this option, God only knows where it would lead Gren to. Emily just wanted to be home with her family. The next three days off were going to be blissful to her.

"Almost finished, Porgie." Like nails on a chalk board. "The next girl's shift starts in twenty minutes and I'd hate for her to be behind because of-"

"It's all full, Miss Steves." Emilys holds up the containers. "Wiped down, clean and ready ta' go."

"Excellent. You can go now if you want. Thanks girls. Oh, wear the red outfit when you both return. We are having a special and need to promote it."

Bambi and Emily nod, grab their belongings and head for their lockers. Emily peels off her scandelous outfit, throws it into her purse and dresses in her casual clothes. Bambi remains in her outfit.

"Ya' got a busy night ahead of ya', Bambs?"

"Yeah....thankfully it's a short shift tonight at the Golden Horses."

"Don't know why ya' work there." Emily throws her jacket on. "I mean, ya' can always ask for more hours and-"

Bambi follows Emily out to the car. The sun was still high in the sky; several cars honked at the girls, making Emily want to throw something at each of the passing vehicles. She sits in the truck, starts the engine and begins searching for some music.

"I tried Ems but Miss Steves wants it fair for ALL the girls. She told me 'if I have to give YOU more hours, than they all want MORE hours.' It's alright....your cousin runs it and he's an absolute sweetheart."

Emily pats Bambi's face. "Well, I'll see ya' Saturday than."

"Bye Emily."

The girls parted their ways; Emily heading home, while her co-worker stepped into her pink Volkswagon Bettle and drove to her night job. Emily had originally planned on purchasing dinner but Gren insisted on making a meal tonight. Not one to stray away from a home cooked meal, Emily agreed. Driving down the street she notices the place where her once beloved Pudding n' Pie stood. The lot was empty. Nothing remained except for a few fallen bricks, weeds and piles of garbage.

It used to bother Emily, seeing the place like so. As if her memories were swept under the rug and forgotten. Took Emily some time to pass before she could even drive by the old place and not shed a tear. To be honest, she was glad to get rid of the club. Too many awful memories. Now, it pleased Emily to simply drive on by and not cry a single drop. Waving like she always did, Emily continued driving down the road and back home.

The quads were now all awake and carelessly playing on the floor. All four no longer had the leashes on but Nick was keeping a close eye out while Gren finished the preperations for dinner. The meat was cooked, sauce added and the ingredients to make a salad were in seperate bowls on the counter. All he was waiting for was the Garlic bread. Gren found the loaf of French bread behind the boxes of instant rice and cereals; he added butter, finely chopped garlic and parsley for taste.

Chloe was still entertained by Puddles. The poor Dog had given up all hope of having a chance to rest. Resting his chin on his paws, he watched the little girl wave her arm and try to grab his tail.

Nick laughs. "This poor Dog, Gren."

Gren looks over. "Why, what's he doing?"

"Nah, it's not what HE'S doing-it's what Chloe keeps trying to do."

"Yeah, she has a nasty habit of disturbing that Dog."

Liam, finally in his human form, gnaws on a squeaky bone. He kicks his little legs in the air, nearly striking Nick in the face. Liam looked so much like his father; in their human forms, Liam and Seraphina were almost always confused as a set of twins. Viviana, sunshine as Gren called her, sucked casually on her thumb and played with a rattle and some keys.

"Dinner smells good, Grendel."

"Thanks. Emily SHOULD be here in any moment...."

Emily's truck pulled into the driveway just as Gren finished this sentence. The wheels pressed down along the pebble driveway, causing them to make a CRUNCHING noise. The quads all looked over when they heard the door slam and alarm being set. BEEP BEEP

Gren walks over to the door. "Guess who's home, babies?"

"Kah-ma-da-da-ppppfffbt."

"That's right, kids." Gren chuckles. "Mommy is home."

Gren greets Emily at the door with a kiss and firm grip of her buttocks. This causes Emily to drop her bag, wrap her arms around Gren's neck and return the gesture with a long kiss.

"Hey, hey, hey-HEY! There are children present."

Emily laughs. "Fa' fook's sake, Nick. They are wee ones. They just see mummy and daddy. It's good fa' them ta' see us love one another like this. Not like I'm bloody havin' sex."

Nick rolls his eyes. "Well....alright."

Emily and Gren remained entwined with one another. "Dinna' smells good, love."

Gren kisses the top of Emily's nose. "Well, I know we said Chicken earlier but this just sounds better."

"I agree. Let me go wash up realy quick and I'll meet ya' back 'ere fa' some dinna'."

Gren plants one final kiss on Emily's lips before she heads to the bathroom for a quick shower. By then, the bread should be cooked and ready to eat. While Emily was occupied with that, Gren took out two plates, set them at the table and lit some nearby candles. Although the dinner did not require them, Gren felt like Emily deserved a little something after a long day. Later on he'd giver Emily a nice back and foot massage.

No sooner had he added the Sloppy Joe mix and salad, Emily enters the Den and embraces each of her children. Their toothless grins (except for Liam) grew wide with each kiss left upon thier little heads. Seraphina and Chloe thrashed in Emily's arms each time her lips touched their head. Nick, alongside Vivian, smiled at the mother and her children.

"Were they good today?"

"Yes they were. Chloe KINDA had an inccident earlier but what Wolf pup can resist a pair of tasty house slippers?"

Emily looks up at the two specters. "Were they good?"

Vivian nods. "They were but ummm, Emily-you're going to have to eventually tell Gren about Viviana and possibly myself. She, well...dissapeared for awhile and it sent Gren into panic mode."

Emily sighs, looking over at Viviana. "I'll bloody tell him ta'night...."

"Did you say something Emily?" Gren leaves the dressing on the table. "You talkin' to me or-"

"The babies, love. I'm comin' right now."

Emily kisses them each one last time before heading to the kitchen. She would have to tell Gren; Emily was not sure how he'd respond to something like this but in her heart, she knew he'd understand and accept it. Placing a napkin on her lap, Emily takes two slices of bread and add them to her plate. She opens the top of the Italian dressing and adds a decent amount onto her greens.

"God this looks wonderful, love. Can't 'member the last time I ate Sloppy Joe's."

"Well, its not much but I figured you and I can have a nice dinner together."

"This is wonderful, love. Thank you."

"So, how was your day, Gren?"

"It was alright." Gren digs his fork into the meat mixture. "Got the house cleaned. Washed our sheets, too. I made the mistake of leaving Liam on there and he spilled his juice."

"Well, it was an accident. How is he anyways? Didn't seem like he was in any pain....."

"He's alright but I give it by tomorrow, if not sooner, he'll be insevere pain."

Emily takes a bite from her bread. "How long DOES this last, Gren?"

"Depends on him. Sometimes a month, weeks....hell, it can be over by tomorrow. You never know."

"Well, me little man is a troopa' like his father. He'll be alright."

Gren smiles, reaches his hand across the table and caresses Emily's fingers. Blushing, Emily takes her index finger and rubs the top of Gren's hand. She loved this man; no questions asked or any form of doubt evercrossed her mind. They had four beautiful children together and a bond both could not explain to others; the invisible chain that held them together was strong and could withstand anything heading their way.

"I love you, Emily."

"I love ya' more, Gren."

Tomorrow, he and Peter were heading into town on yet another search for employment; that was the thing with Peter Wolf and the many connections he managed to make over the years. He reassured Gren the possibly of finding some form of work.

Until that came, Gren was consumed by Emily and the four babies on the floor, now tackling poor Puddles.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Had a little time. Still at the hospital; Emily is healthy, mom is fine and we should be able to take her home early this morning or afternoon. I have never been more in love with my fiancee than I am right now; the thought of creating this little precious baby together. Gosh, listen to me....XD

Alt text

God I love my pudding n' pie. :) I'm going to have to post the pic with her in a onesie my brother got customed made for her at a local T-shirt shop: it has Georgie's face on the back and on the front says 'Georgie fan #2' and I got a shirt with the same thing but the front says 'Georgie fan #1'. I thought that was too neat of him . :) Love my miss Emily. Again, thank you all for the congrats and well wishes.

Now, fatherhood for Pie. :D

• "That's not what it said on the door, bud, I- Colin?"

"Rose?"

She crossed her arms, nearly smirking again. "What, the Office actually landed you a job in this dump?"

"Nah, I'm just chilling in here, since Bigby kicked me out temporarily after I ate a burger he was saving from last night."

Lol XD

"No, I'm afraid not. I'm currently over in upstate New York doing routine checkups for the Smith family."

oooOHohooo,,,,The Smith Family :D I suppose Lyla's children are very young at this point... Cool easter egg you threw in there ^-^

I kind of like sleeping during the day anyway." Harmony yawns. "Nap time."

Lol XD

"The winds are blowing easily compared to how they felt earlier, so I would say so."

Ooh, nice little detail there! Harmony does have a way of reading things with the way the air and wind is. Sweet!

Great job! Very intense! I liked the bit with Colin, and the part where Nancy came and picked them up! Can't wait for more, this is getting super exciting ^-^

Chapter 7, Part 1: A Situation Like No Other "Alright, Harm, you stay here and watch these two while I go find a payphone. I promise I'll

• Congratulations once again dude; as I said before I'm sure you'll both be great parents XD

Emily rinsed the final cup and placed it beside Bambi. While she was wiping them dry, Emily insisted on keeping herself busy with filling th

• It really is useful when you use it to your advantage and use it as motivation. Ah I wish I was like that, I'm jealous Lupine! :)

For some reason, most people are, but it's useful if it gives you the motivation to improve. I've been trying to not be as hard on myself of late, though, and that is quite nice if I'm honest. xD

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

XD XD typical Colin and Bigby relationship behavior. :P

:D I bet Lyla has four little bundles of joy at home right now. <3 ^-^ Nice add on in there. :)

"Yeah, yeah," She rolled her eyes. "I get the picture, Harmony."

Harmony's face turned into a frown. "I apologize."

XD So Harmony and I love it; she reminds me of that girl that talks, talks, and talks before noticing she's overdoing it again. XD

Both of them put Tez into the backseat of Nancy's Cadillac.

Damn, Nancy-Big pimpin'! They see me rollin', they hatin'....

I know Tez gets to Swineheart in time but hopefully its nothing too serious and his Rose bud will be there to comfort every step of the way. :) I enjoy seeing EMMYPESS and Pie's Fables in here as well; its always fun to read stories with other writer's characters, too. Gret work and can't wait for more.

• I would like to think so but probably not XD Yes and too bad it had to be one of Vivians ribbons too :( ah the pigs will be dealt with in good time ;) he can be but since his powers are still developing he could stay in the fight the whole time or if he has a power he's awakening like in this instance he could be down and out right after his power subsides so his body can rest. I'm sure he'll be fine but his power will have its side effects ;)

"Bigby it's Bluebeard he's dead, it's terrible!" Flycatcher said "Not entirely Fly, want to show me where the body is so we can clean

• edited January 2015

December of 2004

Snow peeled her tired eyes open. One of her babies was crying again, and she would have to get up from her hospital bed to take care of it. She was still in shock, for the most part. She was expecting one child, not six. Still, however annoyed and unhappy she seemed on the outside, the inside of her grew warmer and warmer at looking at each tiny, furry face. The crier this time was little Darien.

Of course, moments after their birth, they began to float aimlessly in the air. She remembered the struggle of getting them down, tying them to their beds. They seemed not to mind being in the air the way they were. They were kind of like balloons. If only they weighed as light as balloons.

Snow tugged on one of the strings, pulling her son down to meet her. His little wolf yowling cry stung her ears, and she was surprised the others were still sound asleep. She held him in her arms, rocking him softly as he wailed. It wasn't working. A bit of panic washed over her, as she unraveled his blanket and checked his diaper. There wasn't any poop or pee in it. What did he want?

The baby's little claws pulled at the fabric of her gown. Of course, he was hungry. They were all always hungry. Snow sighed, pulling the sofa chair from her bedside to the side of the bassinets. She unbuttoned the front - It was easier to wear the gown backwards - and watched as his little mouth latched on. It was the most unusual feeling, every single time she fed one of the babies. Her finger slid across his furry cheek as his eyes closed softly and he suckled.

The door behind her opened, but she didn't notice it at first. She did, however, notice the heavy steps that could only belong to one individual in particular. Bigby Wolf. It was then, that she felt herself tense. And yet, she felt like a fool, feeling that way. They had known each other for how long? She had known he liked her for well over two years, and although she constantly said she was uninterested, here she was, with butterflies swarming her gut, knowing that the man who fathered her children was in the same room as she. It was petty puppy love. At least, she thought the feelings she felt were.

Her head twisted as he approached the cots, staring at each baby with wonder in his eyes. The room was dark, but the light of the city through the windows lit the room enough for her to see him as he turned to face her.

He smiled. Snow recalled all the times he'd smiled in front of her. There were far too few. She gestured with her hands for him to come closer. When he stood next to the chair, she tugged the hem of his shirt, for him to crouch down.

Bigby's face was level with hers, and he stood so close that their cheeks touched, and the both of them stared down at their little baby boy, and even though the baby was done feeding, Snow couldn't just put him back to rest. She wanted to hold all of them, all of the time, and she felt as if Bigby wanted to as well.

"He looks too much like me," Bigby said, jokingly.

"And he's very handsome, because of that," She whispered. She felt Bigby tense up a little, next to her. With one hand, she buttoned her gown up. Her heart was still soaring at the thought of being near Bigby, and when she finished, she turned to face him. They were so close to one another, and she felt that little voice in the back of her head screaming at her. Kiss him. Kiss him.

She handed Bigby their son. She watched bemusedly as he struggled to hold the baby the right way, and when he succeeded, he forgot to hold his son down, so that the baby would not fly out of his arms. Snow jolted up, a rush of fresh pain filling her body. She caught the baby just in time, before he reached the ceiling.

"Sorry..." Bigby said. She actually heard a bit of sadness in his voice. These were emotions he never gave out. She tied Darien back to his bed, and watched as he floated up to be with his siblings once more. All was still, all was quiet.

Bigby stood directly next to her as they stared up at them. She pulled his arm around her, her stomach going crazy with feelings.

She loved him. She really, really did. Her face leaned against his side, and his arms wrapped around her waist tightly, but not too tightly, and she breathed in his scent, and she felt like there was no other world than this moment, right there.

"Stay," She whispered to him.

Bigby's brow shot up. "What do you mean?"

Snow rolled her eyes. "Stay with me."

She walked away from him, climbing back into her bed. she moved to one side, and patted the pillow next to her.

Bigby sauntered over cautiously. "Are you sure?"

Snow let out an impatient huff. "Bigby, we aren't going to have sex. I just....want you to stay with me..."

He heard the feelings she had for him in her voice. He smiled again, shoving his shoes off of his feet. She lifted the blanket open, and watched as he crawled in haphazardly, nearly knocking her end table over. He unbuttoned his shirt, and she saw his muscles flex. The last time she'd seen him shirtless was years ago. Well, technically, it was probably during the conception of their children, but she couldn't remember that event. Years ago, when he was hurt, and in pain.....And she loved him then, too.

He laid his head down on the pillow, and stared up at the ceiling while Snow was on her side. She stared at his face, at his chest, watching him breath in the darkness. Her hand reached up and she touched his stubble, and he turned his head toward her softly.

She kissed him. It was soft and light and comforting. Feeling his lips on hers sent electricity through her veins. It was like tasting your favorite food for the first time ever. It was like doing something so crazy and out of the ordinary, that you had to do it again, and again, and again....

But she left it at that. Exhaustion crept all over herself, and instead of going for more, she felt her eyes closing. Bigby turned on his side, and they stared at each other until sleep overcame the both of them.

I wanted to explore another 'past' moment with Snow and Bigby....There was a lot that wasn't particularly 'said' in the comics. Like how they acted in each other's presence, for the most part. There was a scene in one issue, after the babies were born, where they talked about what they would do. They ended up fighting about it, but Snow had a genuine look in her face, that she wanted to be with him. So I figured, well maybe there was more to them than the comics showed. Maybe they did kiss a few small times, behind the scenes, and showed affection for each other. Only when they were alone, though, and when they had the company of their children. It was a budding romance, for sure.

Anyway, thank God it's the weekend! I hate school <3 Well, I hate midterms, at least. Three more days of it, starting Monday >.> Took my Algebra and Architecture ones, and the first one was pretty tough. It wasn't that the Architecture one was hard, it was that I felt as if I didn't have enough time. I literally printed the last of it out after the bell and had to run to my bus like a crazy woman. It was ridiculous. And I think I got a B on it. Because I wasn't entirely finished. So yeah. At least it'll be a passing grade.

Congrats (for the third time, lol) To Pie and his Fiancee! Baby Emily looks so adorable! I'll call her Baby Emily from now on, so we know who we're talking about XD

• the creature from the black Lagoon

Don't know WHY this made me laugh like a tard. Guess just picturing the creature. Ewwww....lol

your cousin runs it and he's an absolute sweetheart."

0.o One of Emily's cousins runs a strip joint now? Which one!?

Chloe was still entertained by Puddles.

I swear! Poor Puddles can't catch a break! XD I think its too funny she's easily ammused by this dog. <3

Liam looked so much like his father

<3 <3 :)

She recalled an inccident as a young girl when her parents, especially her mother, rushed to Swineheart's for an emergency. Later that night, Gren came to 'visit' for a week.

At the time, no one knew HOW bad things were between him and Carla; they assumed it was another fight that sent the beast into a blind state of rage. Looking back, Carla never came by to visit. The kids did. But not her. Emily took this 'visit' as an opportunity to spend some quality time with her favorite Fable. Little did she know the demons he sadly faced alone.

All of this, right, here, broke my heart. Its sad to think that his ENTIRE 'relationship' with Carla was a lie; to know your partner is not even there when you JUST tried to commit suicide, is a horrible thing to endure. Also, no one REALLY knows what people secretly battle when they are alone. Gren does come off as that Fable with many demons (like Georgie) and for so long how to pretend and but up this wall. Its nice to know he's opened up to Emily. :)

Waving like she always did, Emily continued driving down the road and back home.

Wow....so the pudding n' pie is gone....this made me go back int time to an Emily that was once consumed with power, drugs and violence. I'm so glad she's left it all behind, waved goodbye and continued driving forward.

"Kah-ma-da-da-ppppfffbt."

"That's right, kids." Gren chuckles. "Mommy is home."

Diabetes alert. :)

Gren and his cooking!!! :D

She loved this man; no questions asked or any form of doubt evercrossed her mind. They had four beautiful children together and a bond both could not explain to others; the invisible chain that held them together was strong and could withstand anything heading their way.

I adore these two; my OTP, as they say. :3 He's so good to her and Emily is FINALLY accepting herself as a mother, woman, daughter, sibling and partner.

GAH! I know; he showed me the onesies and I was like 'oh yeah....he'll LOVE these!' Our Georgie fans of California. :) Congrats again, Pie; she's beautiful, happy, healthy and couldn't ask for better parents. Call me when she DOES come home. :)

Emily rinsed the final cup and placed it beside Bambi. While she was wiping them dry, Emily insisted on keeping herself busy with filling th

• I should read more of your BigbyxSnow stories but I'm so far behind it would take me ages to get all caught up :P

I like how you write 'missing scenes' from the comics because I too like to imagine what we don't see them doing (as a generalisation of course)

Btw did you read issue 148? If you haven't then... well.... just be ready I guess :/

December of 2004 Snow peeled her tired eyes open. One of her babies was crying again, and she would have to get up from her hospital bed

• edited January 2015

It's the last part you said: Tez has got to get his dragon butt over to the Smith Settlement if he has any chance of surviving. Obviously, he has had the 3 women help him so far. ;) And Fayde too, of course - thanks to Harmony.

Rose is clearly determined and stressed about getting help for Tezoth, but who can blame her? Colin lurking in The Open Arms is a rather cur

• edited January 2015

Indeed, the Smith family is there and will be present in my next chapter, but not in the way you guys would probably be expecting. Don't worry though, it'll be good the way I'm thinking on going about it. :)

Super-excited you love the little details I'm including with Harm, and the particular moment with Colin and Nancy. Just goes to show that I'm doing some of your guy's characters justice it seems! :)

"That's not what it said on the door, bud, I- Colin?" "Rose?" She crossed her arms, nearly smirking again. "What, the Office a

• Like I've mentioned to Har- I mean Emmy, (XD) the Smith family will be present in the next part - just probably not in the way most of you would be expecting. :) And I believe Tez will survive as well, he's a strong individual that's been through a lot.

Anyways, I'm glad you approve of Nancy's car choice - I always pictured that the Smith family would be reasonably rich. So why not give Nancy a Cadillac for herself! :D

"Nah, I'm just chilling in here, since Bigby kicked me out temporarily after I ate a burger he was saving from last night." XD XD ty

• edited January 2015

Rose and her feelings for Tez can cearly bee seen in this; she's so worried and determined to get the doctor's help, even if that means contacting the business office.....you go, Rose. :) Thanks to Harmony (and Vivian) Fayde is alive but seriously injured, alongside Tez. It was humerous seeing Colin at the open arms; all these dirty jokes began to flood my mind like I was thirteen again. XD

And the Smith Settlement. :) Nancy with that Cadillac was awesome, too; I just pictured this middle-aged woman singing while on her way to the grocery store. Swineheart better get his butt into gear! Hoping for the best (I doubt you'd do anything too severe but who knows....) An injured Fayde and Tez in the back with Harmony, however, is indeed nail-bitting material.

• I wanted to say congrats on those midterms; that is no joke and glad you passed some of them. :) Keep up that fantastic work that you do. And again thank you for the congrats; baby Emily is doing great and just to avoid confusinon (with you and Emily Porgie, of course XD) we'll say baby Emily. I like it. :)

Anyways, back on track, pie: I always like when people-if its you, Dragon, JJ, Bob Joe down the road-takes the characters presented to use and give a very detailed BG or scenes to their lives. I enjoyed picturing six floating babies and Snow. :) The insight between Bigby and Snow's relationship is indeed a wonderful thing to picture, considering the comics do not give us that much to work with as far as their relationship goes. Meaning, its obvious they love one another and the sexual tension I caught on to in FABLES 015, 016 and don't EVEN get me started on 017. XD Think Willingham wanted us as readers to paint our own images but is is wise to giv us THAT much power.....lol

With that, it was neat how you described the genuine feelings and love that they do have. Its lovely and glad to see something like this happen between them, especially that ending. Like, diabetes-starting ending, Ems. :)

December of 2004 Snow peeled her tired eyes open. One of her babies was crying again, and she would have to get up from her hospital bed

• edited January 2015

Fayde's injuries are less severe in comparison to Tez's. Luckily for him, however, he's a strong individual like I said above to JJ. :)

As for his fate, you guys are going to have to wait (yet again) for the next part. I'm gonna start working on it later on today, since I'm really excited to show you guys what I have planned. ;D

I agree too. (see my above comment to JJ concerning Nancy's Cadillac)

Rose and her feelings for Tez can cearly bee seen in this; she's so worried and determined to get the doctor's help, even if that means cont

• edited January 2015

I did read those comments and agree 100%! :D Also, you've done wonderful things with the other Fables. :) I'm quite impressed. And Tez does come off as that one individual, no matter what, that will rise up and STILL fight until the bitter end. And you go on with your bad self, Nancy. xD

I look forward to the continuation of this story. Again, well done and extremly entertaining.

Fayde's injuries are less severe in comparison to Tez's. Luckily for him, however, he's a strong individual like I said above to JJ. As

• Great as always with the past scenes EMMY :D Good job on the midterms as well! :)

• It's okay! When you have the time, you can look for them. I have a few :)

I DID read the issue, this morning actually. Slightly disappointed, still pumped for the end. I'm actually relieved that Snow and Rose's mother ended up being sensible with her sisters, they made her seem like she was going to destroy them all in the previous issue, but she seems like she's the only logical one of the bunch. I liked it, but I didn't love it.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I should read more of your BigbyxSnow stories but I'm so far behind it would take me ages to get all caught up :P I like how you write 'm

• Sounds good XD I have a cousin Michael who was named after my uncle, so we used to call him Baby Michael when he was little :) There are NEVER enough Emily's in this world XD

And thanks :) I sincerely think about this kind of stuff often, imagining what went on between who in between issues, because generally, each issue can be from a day in between to months. Glad you liked this bit, I was just thinking about how things may have been before the tense 'break-up' when Snow had to go to the Farm with the babies. My heart goes all warm inside when I look back on those issues, because it feels like ages ago that all of that happened, and how much simpler their problems were.

I wanted to say congrats on those midterms; that is no joke and glad you passed some of them. Keep up that fantastic work that you do. And

• Thanks! I try my best! And thanks again! I also try my best there, too XD Gotta study my French for Monday :L

Great as always with the past scenes EMMY Good job on the midterms as well!

• No problem EMMY :D Oh no I hate other languages although I can read some of most languages I do not like taking the classes though XD

Thanks! I try my best! And thanks again! I also try my best there, too XD Gotta study my French for Monday :L

• So maybe I can draw if I really try....

Supposed to be Harmony

Supposed to be Jackson and Scar

Jackson didn't come out as well as I hoped...but oh well :P I thought they were good enough to share, NORMALLY my drawings look like chicken scratch but I really felt compelled today and they didn't turn out half bad :D Go me, for trying!

• edited January 2015

Well, I'm glad you are finally sharing the world of your Fables and how you'd draw them. :) love the expressions between Jackson and Scar. To be honest, she kinda has that Mary 'look' but having her around since you were in diapers will probably do that to a person. xD Jackson reminds me of a young Bigby for some reason....

Harmony is very beautiful and those eyes are to die for. You say its 'chicken scratch' but I think its very well done. Loving that hair swoop, too. I'm hoping to see more of your characters, IF you choose to do so. :)

So maybe I can draw if I really try.... Supposed to be Harmony Supposed to be Jackson and Scar Jackson didn't come out as well as I

• Harmony is gorgeous!

So maybe I can draw if I really try.... Supposed to be Harmony Supposed to be Jackson and Scar Jackson didn't come out as well as I

• edited January 2015

I tried to add a few humorous lines in, since its mostly dialogue.

Chapter 2, Reunion and Seize

After she died years back during the battle with Aizaax, Nisa has resurrected from her own ashes reunited with her sister Viera and finally able to meet her nephew Marcelo. She appeared different than she did last time when Viera saw. Having a similar hairstyle to her sister, but with red streaks running through her dark hair. Bright purple eyes, crimson lips..she look bad ass, Draco and Mraco thought.

She was able to catch up with everyone on what happened over the years. Well some of it...then they were interrupted by the phone that ringing. Irene answers it, while Viera and Nisa continue their conversation.

“So Viera, about my nephew.. I assume he take after his father.”

“You guess right sis. And before you know it, he be wanting to fighting evil knights and raging ogres too. But, I'll make sure he stays out of trouble. He's still young, Fable or not.”

“Viera, do you remember when we were little, when we explored the grotto? We were chased by this...duck. It was so strong it could split a boulder in half... and I don't know how we got away in one piece..”

“We're both phoenix sis. We can fly, and yeah it was a magic Mandarin Duck.”

“Sometimes I forget Viera, this random resurrection thing. This was the first time I cam back from my ashes, and I hope I don't have to do it again any time soon. It kinda burns. Oh... sorry for almost scorching Draco...”

“It was really me who almost lite him up, and now worries. He take take the heat.” Viera laughing.

After being on the phone for a few minutes, Irene hanged up and alerted everyone in the room. E”veryone this is important, listen up. Just got off the phone with Fabletown, and apparently they are deciding to step in on this Anti-Fable movement. Hows that for reinforcements?”

“So they are stepping out of the dark to help? Took them long enough...” Draco lighting a cigarette with his nostril flame.

“No smoking inside, Draco” Irene yanking the cigarette out of his then tossing it out of the window.

“What if start a fire Irene?”

“I'll made sure it won't. Now we need to start coming up with a plan. Things are getting worse by the minute.”

Elsewhere, young Marcelo is playing in the front yard while his grandmother bakes a batch of cookies and the smell of those cookies can be picked up a block away. As Marcelo continues to play he is approached by a strange man in dark garments and a tie.

“You must be his son... You have his eyes.. and fire I would assume..” The man smiling with a grin.

“Who are you?” Marcelo asking standing straight up like he is ready to kick some ass. Then man walked towards the gate and open it. Then responded to Marcelo's question, “My name... is Boogey. I'm an old friend of your parents, you father mainly.”

“You know my dad?”

“Yes, I need you help. I need to find you father and mother. There is something I need from them.” Boogey trying to convince him to give up the whereabouts of his parents but has no luck, but Marcelo wasn't buying it, at all.

“Sorry dude, not falling for your crap. Now I think it is best for you to leave before I call my dad and he'll kick your butt again..!”

“What..?” Boogey jumping back and surprised that this kid knows who he really is.

“My dad told me how you tried to bring your monsters into this world to rule and take it over, like some mainstream comic book villain. Nice try though.”

“What...? Mainstream? You little bastard!”

“Mr. Boogey, I may be 8 years old, but I know what a bastard is. My parents are married, which kinda makes your comment... INVALID!”

Boogey jaw is dropped and is shocked to experience the behavior of then face palm himself self and tells his minion to take Marcelo away. He then goes into the house and knocks on the kitchen wall where Marcelo's grandmother is.

“Hello madame.” Boogey as he takes one of the cookies on the tray. She somehow knows that something is wrong and tries to go for Draco's old flame sword. Boogey knocks it out of her and holds her up against the wall.

“Tell your son, Draco that I have his little brat. And if he ever wants to see this flying lizard alive come to Gargoyles Perch.” He then lets her go and takes another bite of the cookie to leaves..

To be continued

Next chapter will have a lot action, featured by your favorite archer and swordsman...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.