The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Can someone make a "you've been breaded" gif from this video??

http://youtu.be/6ai2c5vZGOs

• Alt text

I feel pretty proud of the Fable I made. I always wanted to make one and now I did. I'm not sure if I'm being what you call an attention whore. But if I am... oh well.

• Alt text

what text do you want to add? :3

ComingSoon posted: »

Can someone make a "you've been breaded" gif from this video?? http://youtu.be/6ai2c5vZGOs

• Lmao if you need a gif, ask me.

God Tumblr has everything. <333

I hAVE BEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR HAT GF U HAV TNO IDEA

• <3 mark you're the best xD

Adding the text "You just got BREADED!" Right after he slaps her would be good xD (no quotations) lmao :P

Markd4547 posted: »

what text do you want to add?

• God Tumblr has everything

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lmao if you need a gif, ask me. God Tumblr has everything. <333

• throwback thursday eh

Click here

• "Baiting SJW’s into reblogging something is like shooting fish in a barrel with an arsenal of nuclear weapons except the barrel is the size of a small island nation and the fish are all already dead."

...that's the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

• Be proud of the things you've made! It's okay. .3.

I feel pretty proud of the Fable I made. I always wanted to make one and now I did. I'm not sure if I'm being what you call an attention whore. But if I am... oh well.

• Decides to read Youtube arguments before going to bed

Finds a video with not only Religious arguments but also abortion...The video is a song.

Goes to bed

Wakes up the next morning and sees an abortion thread on the Forums

...This is a curse now.

• I had a dream last night about a world where augmentations are a major thing and people are taking sides like they do on abortion...

I imagined the two groups as Pro-Progression and Pro-Purity...

• I'm getting real tired of having to explain to my great grandma that grandpa died back in July.

Yesterday we had to tell her on like 6 different occasions and she acted surprised every single time. .-.

• edited January 2015

That abortion thread is going to go straight to hell, just watch. There will be shitstorms.

Decides to read Youtube arguments before going to bed Finds a video with not only Religious arguments but also abortion...The video is a

• edited January 2015

There will be shitstorms.

Goes to my bathroom which has a pipe linked to the clouds.

That abortion thread is going to go straight to hell, just watch. There will be shitstorms.

• I'm not a big abortion person but I do think it shouldn't be illegal at all.

The thread will go downhill but I'll just throw in my opinion on it...I'm not googling facts to prove my point. :P

• edited January 2015

I am pro-choice, always have been, and nothing will ever change my mind. Maybe it's because I'm tokophobic but forcing people to remain pregnant when they don't want to be is one of the most evil, vile things anyone could ever do to another person in my opinion. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies.

Seeing abortion debates makes me feel 12 again, I used to fight over it a lot then on the internet. .-.

I'm not a big abortion person but I do think it shouldn't be illegal at all. The thread will go downhill but I'll just throw in my opinion on it...I'm not googling facts to prove my point. :P

• Does she have Alteimers (or however you spell it) disease? Those aren't really great signs. ._.

I'm getting real tired of having to explain to my great grandma that grandpa died back in July. Yesterday we had to tell her on like 6 different occasions and she acted surprised every single time. .-.

• 16 years of filthy age.

I agree. Seeing abortion debates makes me feel 12 again, I used to fight over it a lot then on the internet. .-. How old are you now?

• Tobi pls.

There will be shitstorms. .... Goes to my bathroom which has a pipe linked to the clouds.

• edited January 2015

Can't talk... right now... taking.... SHIT!

And so the world ends with Tobi's deadly gas clouds.

Tobi pls.

• I agree.

Seeing abortion debates makes me feel 12 again, I used to fight over it a lot then on the internet. .-.

How old are you now?

I am pro-choice, always have been, and nothing will ever change my mind. Maybe it's because I'm tokophobic but forcing people to remain preg

• edited January 2015

Alzheimer's, and she might have it. A lot of times, she just pretends to have memory loss because she likes to freak people out and make life difficult, kind of like how she eats cupcakes in front of my uncle while simultaneously having diabetes so she shouldn't be doing that but she's 89 and doesn't give a single fuck. But my uncle freaks out whenever she eats candy and blames her for his life problems. He blames everyone else for his life problems, even me. She's old now, so she should just do whatever makes her happy I think.

Does she have Alteimers (or however you spell it) disease? Those aren't really great signs. ._.

• @NeophyteRadglare

Hm, I always thought you were older.

I agree. Seeing abortion debates makes me feel 12 again, I used to fight over it a lot then on the internet. .-. How old are you now?

• edited January 2015

Really? :O any particular reason or nah? I usually assume people will think I am younger.

Also...how old are you? If you don't want to tell, that's okay too I don't mind.

@NeophyteRadglare Hm, I always thought you were older.

• That actor meme.... that last pic in it.... I passed by a restaurant earlier today and its window has the same picture! ayy lmao

• Alright! How do I find a PM though? Where do I go to see them? I got one once and I responded but I can't ever find what it was again.

I'll PM you.

• I'll PM you.

Really? :O any particular reason or nah? I usually assume people will think I am younger. Also...how old are you? If you don't want to tell, that's okay too I don't mind.

• It appears in your feed.

Really? :O any particular reason or nah? I usually assume people will think I am younger. Also...how old are you? If you don't want to tell, that's okay too I don't mind.

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKt07B3A6U

It's been 8 years since I listened to this song and it still sounds good. Yus I listen to The Monkees. Their music was my favourite from the 60's. :3

• ayy lmao

Alt text

That actor meme.... that last pic in it.... I passed by a restaurant earlier today and its window has the same picture! ayy lmao

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I think like in my country rules abortion is illegal unless the mother is in danger of her life :/ I think every child is a gift and deserves life :)

But I'm not in the mood to be part of all the drama over there and debate :/

Decides to read Youtube arguments before going to bed Finds a video with not only Religious arguments but also abortion...The video is a

• Eh, to each is own I guess....

I think like in my country rules abortion is illegal unless the mother is in danger of her life I think every child is a gift and deserves life But I'm not in the mood to be part of all the drama over there and debate

• Entwined

This is the background music to my PS4 Home Menu.

• The suicide thread is up......

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I tried XD

mark you're the best xD Adding the text "You just got BREADED!" Right after he slaps her would be good xD (no quotations) lmao :P

• xD It's still good it's awesome Mark, I love it :DDDD

I tried XD

• You can add background music? Tell me how! XD

Entwined This is the background music to my PS4 Home Menu.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.