Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I haven't read the issue yet but can you clarify just 2 things for me:

• SNOW HAS WINGS NOW?! Why?....
    • Snow has a nightmare about Bigby and now it seems she is flying off to kill him... Do you think she will try and kill him or do a Volume 4 and run into his arms full of love and happiness?...
    EMMYPESS posted: »

It's okay! When you have the time, you can look for them. I have a few I DID read the issue, this morning actually. Slightly disappointe

• edited January 2015

...And after all this time you said you couldn't draw a good-enough picture to save your life. I differ completely, as these were very good final products to see!

So maybe I can draw if I really try.... Supposed to be Harmony Supposed to be Jackson and Scar Jackson didn't come out as well as I

• Alt text

Boogey just got told by an 8 year old, how embarrassing is that?

MasterStone posted: »

I tried to add a few humorous lines in, since its mostly dialogue. Chapter 2, Reunion and Seize After she died years back during the b

• Oh, definitely. :) The two biggest things I find most helpful to remember are, that if I'm giving it as much effort as I can I cannot think 'I must try harder', because all that phrase seems to do is make whatever I've done seem fairly worthless; and along with that, to keep old drawings and look back at them, and see that there is improvement even on the drawings I think are bad! Perhaps having those things in mind while you're drawing might help you. :) Either way, just don't let that hard voice stop you at all. xD

Tetra posted: »

It really is useful when you use it to your advantage and use it as motivation. Ah I wish I was like that, I'm jealous Lupine!

• I quite fancy his chances of survival, what with having some of the feistiest women in Fabletown looking after him! :D That, and I'd be downright shocked if you actually did do something to Tez. D: (Shocked, and saddened.)

It's the last part you said: Tez has got to get his dragon butt over to the Smith Settlement if he has any chance of surviving. Obviously, he has had the 3 women help him so far. And Fayde too, of course - thanks to Harmony.

• edited January 2015

Feisty? Maybe with Rose at times, but definitely not Harmony - she's too sweet to act in such a manner. XD

As for Nancy, probably? @pudding_pie Would you consider Nancy to be feisty?

Tez will have something coming to him, all I can tell for now.

LupineNoir posted: »

I quite fancy his chances of survival, what with having some of the feistiest women in Fabletown looking after him! That, and I'd be downright shocked if you actually did do something to Tez. (Shocked, and saddened.)

• I see Harmony as sweet but feisty when necessary, such as with the vampire storyline, or the one that ties in with some of the comics that Bigby is feral in where he might kill her children. Whether or not that's Emmy's opinion of her, I don't know. XD

Nancy is surely no shrinking violet, but it'll be interesting to see what Pie says; and that sounds somewhat ominous!

Feisty? Maybe with Rose at times, but definitely not Harmony - she's too sweet to act in such a manner. XD As for Nancy, probably? @puddi

• In my story, Harmony's still pretty young - so any chances of her being feisty are currently out of the picture. ;P

I see Harmony as sweet but feisty when necessary, such as with the vampire storyline, or the one that ties in with some of the comics that B

• Things might not be totally ideal for Emily and Gren - one has a job they don't particularly enjoy, the other has no job at all - but, otherwise, things seem to be going pretty great, which is lovely. :) (Unless your name is Puddles and you're a dog, who has my sympathies.)

Glad all three of you are doing fine; you'll both look something spiffy in those Georgie tops. xD

pudding_pie posted: »

Emily rinsed the final cup and placed it beside Bambi. While she was wiping them dry, Emily insisted on keeping herself busy with filling th

• Alt text

Four little babies lay nestled in their cribs. Hovering down the halls were the two specters; Vivian exits Seraphina's room, while Nick floats around Liams room one last time before leaving. Down the hall, both could hear the gentle, soft romantic music playing. To avoid any interruptions, both agreed to watch over the babies. Should they need to feed, however, Vivian was to come and get Emily.

Emily knew the babies, especially Liam, would need to feed. At this very moment, it was about her and Gren; she straddled Gren's lap, grinding her hips into his lap, while her fingers remained latched into his hair and breathing heavier with each motion. The romantic music played on over by the dresser. Even if all Emily and Gren could get in were ten pathetic minutes, the time spent in between the sheets was well worth it.

Gren firmly gripped Emily's buttocks. His lips touched her neck as he tenderly kissed along her collarbonae, shoulders and top of her breasts. Emily held Gren close to her; he could feel the heavy breathing and wild pounding of her heart. With another powerful thrust, Emily buries her face into Gren's hair.

Even now as an adult, she had the same feelings for Gren as she did years ago. They all assured the young girl it was a simple crush; Emily could recall admitting this to her mother. Lyla claimed it was nothing more than a harmless crush; Gren was indeed a handsome man and adored Emily. She could do no wrong in his eyes. As Emily grew, those 'harmless' thoughts began to consume everything in its path. Fantasies were created and Emily secretly wanted Gren to herself. She invisioned them kissing, touching and before she knew it, Emily was picturing them having sex. Little did she know, Gren was doing the exact same thing...

Emily inhaled the scent surrounding her entire body. Gren's rough hands traced her lower back and carefully moved their way to the top. The man before her was the father of her children. A man she trusted. Loved. Saved her. Emily cups Gren's face tightly and passionatly kisses him.

"Gren...." Panting, Emily could feel the sweat dripping from Gren's brow. "Gren...."

Gren conceals his face among the strands of black. The urge to reform back into his 'true' self was growing with each intense thrust. He managed to control it; that was something in time, they'd discover together as a couple. Gren was focused on the beauty currently wrapping both arms around his neck. Gren pictured their first night together; Emily's bare body on the kitchen floor, legs wrapped around his waist and the moment both became parents.

With one final push, Gren and Emily colaspe into the sheets. Gasping for breath, there is a faint knock on the door. Emily automatically knows its Vivian. Gren did not seem to stir. He watched Emily get up from the bed, retrieve her robe and head for the door.

"The babies?"

"I'm assuming its Liam."

Panting, Gren rolls over and adjusts his pillow. "Well, if you need me-"

Emily rolls her eyes. He'd be asleep before her foot touched the carpet outside their bedroom door. He needed to rest, though. The countless nights Gren had been going through in regards to the many thoughts and concerns floating in his mind, it all finally caught up to him.

"I will, love."

Emily leaves the room and heads towards Liam's room. Following close by, is Vivian.

"I hate interrupting you two."

"We finished, actually. Even if we hadn't, we both knew there was a possiblility of a baby bloody cryin' fa' something."

Emily enters the boy's room first. Liam was on his back, crying and looking around. Emily bends forward, grabs the boy and immediatly opens the robe. While Liam latches onto the nipple and feeds, Emily heads into Chloe's room. The Wolf pup sends tiny howls and yipps into the night. When she notices her mother, Chloe thrashes in place, waving her tiny paws in Emily's direction.

"Hold on, love. Hold on...."

With Vivian's help, the pup takes the other side and nurses as well. Vivian returns with the other two girls; Seraphina and Viviana look around the room, as their mother continues to feed their siblings.

"Ya' need ta' be careful Gren does not see this."

"You saw him. He'll be out before you know it."

To both their surprise, footsteps could be heard from down the hall. Vivian places the girls into the crib and vanishes. Gren enters the room.

"There you are." Smiling, Gren walks over to Emily. "I was wndering where you went. They all in here?"

"Yup." Emily looks over to the crib. "The girls are in 'ere, if ya' want ta' hold 'em."

Gren scoops his daughters up and pins the tiny babies agains his chest. Both yawn, snuggled against Gren's flesh and close their eyes.

"They're so perfect...."

"Why are ya' up, Gren. I know ya' be tired-"

"I am." Gren yawns. "But I want to be with you and the kids."

Finished, Emily trades with Gren; she helps the girls latch on while he burps Liam and Chloe. Emily watches Gren carefully pat and soothe them with a gentle song. Mumbling under his breath, the babies coo and close their eyes. Emily had never seen anything more beautiful, than what she witnessed that night.

Emily was in the kitchen cutting up some fruits when Peter and Ethan pulled into the driveway. Wiping her hands on the apron, Emily opens the back door. She could detect the tension upon Peter's face.

"Coffee?"

"......."

"Come and sit ya' two. Hungry? Makin' Gren some Oatmeal."

"No thanks, sis." Ethan takes the spoon and stirs in his sugar and creme. "This works."

"Long night?"

Peter huffs. "You have no fucking idea. I hate those long meetings; think its pointless and a waste of time. Part of the job, I suppose. No wonder why he always drank...."

"Gren awake?" Ethan stretches in place. "I hope he got SOME sleep last night."

Emily sighs. "He did for a bit but I know he was up early this morning. I heard him moving around downstairs."

"Well, after today he'll be feeling much better."

"Woot IS the job, Peter? Ya' neva' told me...."

Peter takes a sip from his coffee. He was never going to sleep today. Between the coffee, energy drinks and countless snacks indulged throughout the night, he was wired.

"Security job. At the Woodlands. Ever since Grimbles-um, accident-we need someone keeping an eye out. What more perfect than a Grendel lurking around?"

"He'll be very happy ya' two are givin' him a chance. Not a lot of Fables want him workin' fa' them. Considering his past and all...."

"Please." Ethan waves his hand around. "These assholes act like their all high and mighty, when neither of them are saints themselves. I want to hit those Fables that feel they need to open their mouths."

"Relax, Ethan." Peter pats his brother's hand. "We don't need you flying off the handle again."

"So, how's the home coming along?"

"We appreciate it all, Peter. Thank ya' again."

Peter was always close to Emily, even as kids. He'd do anything to protect her, although he was the baby brother. Like so many before him, Peter was secretly preparing to lose his sister to the darkness that managed to sneak into her life. But being a Wolf, he sensed change in the air; weeks later, Gren and Carla divorced and the Pudding n' Pie closed for good. Peter knew she was devestated for losing that club but it was for he best. He refused to lose his sister. Peter could not rememeber the last time Emily smiled like she was now. Building them a home and helping Gren with employment was the least he could do.

"Eh, it was nothing, sis. For you, I'd do anything."

Gren enters the kitchen, wearing a nice outfit. His hair is neatly slicked back like ususal. Both Ethan and Peter whistle.

"Damn, Grendel. So, the grease monkey DOES clean up."

Nick is behind Gren; he floats over to Ethan and carefully flies around his head.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Peter." Emily adjusts his tie. "I look good and-"

"Ya' do, love."

Gren kisses the top of Emily's head. "I look good than?"

"You ALWAYS do...."

Ethan sticks out his tongue. "EWWW! Get a room, you two! There are children here!"

Emily slaps the back of Peter's head. "Yeah, Peter-leave this bloody room." Emily hands Gren Oatmel-to-go. As he inhales the breakfast, all three head outside. "EAT, Grendel!"

Emily stands by the doorway; the three men enter the truck, start the engine and prepare for the day ahead of them. Emily waves and watches as Peter drives towards Fabletown. Before long, a baby could be heard from the room.

And the day begins.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Speaking of babies, Emily is pretty good so far. She's too precious and I'm in love. Starting to look like mommy. :)

JJWolf you asked for Emily in a sexy Barista....

Well, here you go. http://i.imgur.com/KIZJENz.jpg?2 xD

• Seasen2 can be out in 2016 i should say becuase theres too much games they can handle and seasen3 of the walking dead could be in the summer.

• @DragonButter Yeah Nancy is indeed a fiesty woman; being married to a wolf and having FOUR girls, plus being around, well, Wolves....she's a spitfire. >:)

Feisty? Maybe with Rose at times, but definitely not Harmony - she's too sweet to act in such a manner. XD As for Nancy, probably? @puddi

• These are certainly good enough to share, and it's nice to get an even clearly idea of how you think the characters should look. I particularly like Harmony's smile and flowing hair, and her visible eye captures the attention. Scar and Jackson make such a sweet couple - you can just imagine them holding hands. xD

It would be fun to see any other drawings of your characters, if you decided to share them. :)

So maybe I can draw if I really try.... Supposed to be Harmony Supposed to be Jackson and Scar Jackson didn't come out as well as I

• Ahh, perhaps this is one of the times when she learns from Rose. :P

In my story, Harmony's still pretty young - so any chances of her being feisty are currently out of the picture. ;P

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Seeing Gren and Emily with the Quads.....

Alt text

I LOVE, love, love that picture! ^.^

This will sound weird but I enjoy when you add those little 'sex' scenes in there; Gren and Emily have such passion and commitment to one another and it shows in your writting in regards to them. Viv was quick when Gren came around the corner.

Also, the idea that they had these feelings for one another for years was interesting.

As Emily grew, those 'harmless' thoughts began to consume everything in its path. Fantasies were created and Emily secretly wanted Gren to herself. She invisioned them kissing, touching and before she knew it, Emily was picturing them having sex. Little did she know, Gren was doing the exact same thing...

Will you possibly be covering more in regards to this? That would be interesting to say the least.

And poor Ethan and Peter. The life of a Sheriff and Deputy Mayor, I suppose. Neat that they are trying to get Gren this Security job; I can soo picture him either as this or a Taxi Cab driver. xD Must be the hair and way he talks.....

And DAAAAAAAAAAAMN Emily! 0.o No wonder she's keeping it under wraps. If I WAS Gren, I'd make sure she never left the house again!! She's so beautiful, though. :) (Not that she wasn't before)

Can't waitt for more! Again, congrats on little Emily. I noticed yesterday her hair WAS getting a bit darker. xD I'll be by later.

Four little babies lay nestled in their cribs. Hovering down the halls were the two specters; Vivian exits Seraphina's room, while Nick floa

• And we finally get to see your take on Hamony and the others! You did a wonderful job (better than I ever could) Harm is beautiful and I can just picture Jackson and Scar holding hands in this one. She reminds me of my cousin for some reason. :3 Looking forward to more, should you decide to do so.

• Thanks :) I don't usually draw this good (Hence, the reason for sharing) and I tend to mess up a lot, but seeing you guys draw a lot kind of inspired me a bit to be creative in those regards. I'll try to do some more, but I can't promise anything. There's actually a ton of things I thought were wrong with my pictures, but I told myself to shut up and share them, because they're good enough XD Harmony is my person favorite.

Well, I'm glad you are finally sharing the world of your Fables and how you'd draw them. love the expressions between Jackson and Scar. To

• Thanks <3 She was the first one I drew!

MasterStone posted: »

Harmony is gorgeous!

• I know, I know XD But seriously, my drawings usually look like stick figures! I was happy I accomplished at least this much XD

...And after all this time you said you couldn't draw a good-enough picture to save your life. I differ completely, as these were very good final products to see!

• I like Harmony a but more than the other drawing to be honest, because I kept messing up on the other one and almost gave up a few times, but it came out alright in the end. Jackson doesn't exactly look the way I wanted him too, he actually looks a bit too young in the picture in my opinion, but it is what it is :) I might try to add some colors, and see what happens.

These are certainly good enough to share, and it's nice to get an even clearly idea of how you think the characters should look. I particula

• Aw, thanks! I've seen some of your drawings, and I think they're just as good! Harmony was my favorite, and Scar and Jackson were a bit of a challenge, but it came out alright, I suppose. Glad you liked it! I'm planning on maybe doing more, but idk.

JJwolf posted: »

And we finally get to see your take on Hamony and the others! You did a wonderful job (better than I ever could) Harm is beautiful and I can

• Did she have wings? I have to look back at it real quick, but I suppose it could be because of the magic that's flowing between her and Rose.

She is going to the Farm to protect her children, but I don't necessarily think she will kill him unless she absolutely has to. He has to be restored somehow, but I don't know in what ways it'll happen. It could be Rose's doing in one way or another. In all honesty, I hope that the end brings a happy ending to at least Snow and Bigby.

I just looked back at the issue, and now I noticed that she got wings after the nightmare. I believe it's the magic, really, and she's heading off to the Farm as quickly as she can, before Bigby gets there. I hope she's wrong, and I hope he's not on his way to kill them. I would be terribly depressed if that were to happen.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I haven't read the issue yet but can you clarify just 2 things for me: * SNOW HAS WINGS NOW?! Why?.... * Snow has a nightmare about Bi

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited January 2015

Jan Challenge

-The End-

Jan 4th, I really don't care o'clock.

The more Rose spoke, the memories and the previous night became and advertisment in Robert's mind. There he was, drunk and dancing with Gren; Emily could be seen talking to Rose and Briar Rose. The ladies chcukled like Hens in the coop. Robert saw him and his brother, doing the Macarena for the fourth time that night.

"Bet I can do it better!" By now, Robert could not tell you what two plus two equaled.

"Fu....fuck you, Rob...Ro-Robert. I can dance WAAAAY better that you ever fucking could."

The Grendel brothers, especially intoxicated and unaware of their surroundings, had a terrible habit of challenging and trying to up one on the other. Robert tossed back his drink.

"Bring it, Gren!"

The music played well into the night; the bass was booming and before long, the Grendel brothers were on the dance floor, attempting to do the Macarena. Hand hand, head, hips, shake than turn, the brothers did the dance oh so familiar to the Fables among them. Before long, others joined in; Lyla was one of them, as she left a VERY drunk Georgie alone on a chair. Rose, holding a bottle of champagne, continued swinging around on the pole and pouring the bubbling liquid into Tez's mouth; he was obviously drunk and lost in Rose Red's world.

"WHOA! Yeah! Dance everybody! Shake it!!"

Normally, Harmony was content being with Tim in the back ,eating Shrimp Cocktail and talking to various Fables that made their way over to the couple. But Tim had a few MidosGolds; Harmony was no stranger to the Strawberry Daqueries and before long, she was on the dance floor. She was sandwiched inbetween Robert and Draco. The Dragon man, now in glamour, found his way over as well.

The crowd clapped and continued to dance. The group in the middle of the dance floor tried to be in sync with one another; some were not even close to the dance group, a few were doing some convulsion technique, while several did manage to KIND of remember the moves. Gren and Robert thought they were the dance kings; both were in the convulsion group and had the apperance of an Exorcist gone wrong.

Lyla tried getting Georgie on the floor; Robert could see the man with tattoos and tux being dragged onto the floor. Lyla was nearly popping out of her dress by the time she returned with her husband. Georgie swayed back and forth for a few seconds. Lyla would grind her butt into Georgie's groin, nearly causing the guy to fall.

Jack looks over. "Lyla Porgie is twerking everyone!!"

Emily was not the only Porgie kid to be there: Junior and Mary were 'occupied' in the back, Johann and Penny sat at the table eating, Katie and Jersey were trying to keep their balance at the bar, while Ethan and Peter took turns taking shot after shot. Penelope, being the only sober Porgie there, covered her eyes in embarrasment. That was the last time Robert saw her; Rose rexplained she left before noting her mother's rather entertaining dance.

Tez jumps on a nearby table. "Come.....dance with me....me...Rose Bud...."

Rose squeals and leaps onto the table. They begins dancing like Lyla and Georgie; Harmony and Draco remain on the dance floor, now pointing and laughing at Gren. Mr. Weasel, the last person the Fables thought would dive into the pool of drunk assholes, was making out with a coat rack. Cindy stood beside him; rubbing her forehead and holding a glass of wine, she watched as Weasel licked the base, wrapped his hand around the neck of the rack and kissed it.

"Ya' look lovely, Cindy...." Weasel presses against the object. "Ya' look like a bloody shinin' Christmas Tree on a cold, winter night...."

"Uh, Percy dear-"

"Ya' love the love machine...don't ya' me lemon pie. Yeah....."

Cindy would later find him with the drunk group on the floor. She left for a few moments to use the restroom. That was the end of that. As the song came to an end, Gren and Robert aimlessly wandered around the center. As the brothers picked up an enormous slice of cake, the Quad City DJ's song 'C'mon ride the train' blasted through the speakers. Gren held up his hand.

"ROBERT! This is my....my fucking song! Robert-"

Robert danced in place. He threw his head back, snapped his fnagers and tried to shimmy. Gren grabs his brother's hand.

"Let's make a train...." Gren's eyes were wide. "A train, Robert....A TRAIN!"

Robert gasped. "YES! YES, yes, yes! You....um...I'll be the, um, like front.....of the train. And you be the um....back....of the train...."

Gren sways. "We need....we need more people, Robert-"

Robert points over to Harmony, Lyla, Draco, Tez and Weasel; all were on the floor, trying to dance to the new song.

"Get them...they are fun....um, people....things...."

Gren runs over and withing seconds, has the other members for their train. Roberts begins to sing. Horribly.

"I think I can, I think I can....c'mon you guys. Grab hips and make a train. CHOOO CHOOO!"

Harmony is in a laughing fit, as she grabs Lyla's hips and dances. They follow a VERY drunk Robert. Robert holds out his hand and mimics the sound of a horn.

"Ride that choo choo. Whoot whoot! Ride that choo choo...."

Harmony laughs. "Lyla rode the Robert train....huh, Lyla..."

Lyla bursts into a fit. "HA! I love this girl! I did! I rode the Robert train...we...we have a baby together...but Georgie....he's, he's sexy. Ya' know, Harms my lady?"

"OHMYGOD....yes! I totally understand!"

Tez, with Weasel in hand, waves back at Rose. "We'll be back, love monkey! We're dancing..."

Rose holds up an empty bottle. "Be back soon, my precious burnt marshmellow!"

That was the last anyone saw them; the drunk group still making a train and singing that silly song, ended up in Central Park. Robert lost the others somewhere along the way. Lyla in the bush, Draco in a tree; Tez and Weasel in bushes, while Harmony lay unconcious on the ground. Gren, torn to bits and dirty, was a mystery.

Rose laughs. "You guys were having a GOOD time!"

"How the hell.....owww.....how did I get this black eye, Rose?"

Lyla raises her hand. "I, uhhh...I did that."

Robert glares. "The fuck...why?!"

"Well, I WAS aiming for Gren...but you got in the way. So..."

"ME!?" Being craddled in Emily's arms, Gren pokes his head up. "WHY me!?"

Lyla cocks her hips. "I don't NEED to know what you and my Emily do in bed, Grendel...."

emily slaps Gren's arm. "The fook ya' tellin' me motha' 'bout, Gren?! Huh?!"

Rose laughs when she sees Georgie running towards Gren. The British man, suit a mess and stains layered all around, leaps at Gren. They throw a few punches before someone manages to pull them apart.

"Oh dad..stop!"

"Ya' talkin' 'bout me baby!? Ya' bastard!"

Rose lifts her hand up. "JERRY, JERRY, JERRY!"

Tez grabs his girlfriend's arm. "Sweetie....please...."

Cindy, holding an unglamoured Percy, tries to force the creature a drink of water. The hangover as indeed effecting them all; Harmony and Tim could not recall throwing up so much, Lyla found it difficult to stand and now the other party goers were feeling the night's enchanting hold on them. Several Fables were on the floor, asleep in the bathroom, floor and tables. Even Snow and Bigby, although ashamed for her husband's drinking, should have known better for attending Rose's party.

"You done being a mundy for a bit, Percy?"

"Yes love..." Mr. Weasel holds his head. "I just wanna go home and sleep...."

"Well, let's go. Thank you again, Rose. Wonderful time. ESPECIALLY this guy."

Lyla, holding Georgie, waved at the others. "This was fun. We should make drunk trains and end up in parks more often. Sorry bout your phone, Harm. I'll have Gren take care of that. Let's go, Georgie..."

"Uhhhhhh....."

Emily smacks Gren's chest. "Ya' do ta' her fookin' phone, Grendel?!"

Harmony, her equalibrium off balance, waves her hand. "Accident....Emily....please.....you scare me....."

Tim takes the broken phone. "Whoa, Harmony...."

"I know. I, uh, fell down and crushed it. Your mom is a tad drunk, Emily. She THOUGHT it was Grendel..."

Emily nods, takes Gren and leaves the party. They thank Rose; Gren hits Robert's arm, as they exit the Convention Center. Draco leaves right behind; he's on his phone, trying to talk to his wife. The Dragon looked pretty hillarious in shards of fabric that hung off his body.

"Don't go too far, Draco." Peter holds up a shot glass. "You're out of glamour....BUUURP!"

Draco rolls his eyes. "I KNOW better than that, Sheriff. Ugh....my head....No dear. I'm still here-"

Rose pats Robert's head. "You should KNOW better than that, Robby. To assume you can handle a party like mine....I'm STILL the party Queen."

Robert bends forward. "Indeed you are, your heiness. You may keep your crown. Until than, I'm heading home. See ya' around. Bye, Tez. It was nice seeing you again."

"We should get together sometime, all of us. You're an alright guy, Robert."

"You too, Tez. See you around."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,`

3 weeks later

As promised, the Fables all gathered at a local coffee shop; even Makato, although still had the image of Gren twerking on the streets, showed up for a quick bite to eat. Harmony, like Gren, was watching the kids; she had her little bundles in the stroller, while Gren tried keeping his set of Quads quiet in their seats.

"They are cute..." Weasel stuck his nose inside. "Awww, I love babies. 'Ello, little ones. I-"

Chloe grabs Percy and shoves him into his mouth; all the others laugh, as gren fishes the poor creature out of his daughter's mouth.

"Yeah, no....avoid that one."

Robert laughed; his right eye had cleared up and the swelling had gone down. The idea of what took place that night was ocassionally brought up but right now, it was nice seeing everyone sober, clean and able to create a functioning conversation.

What a night....

ANNNNNNNNND we are done! AWW! Robert got some friends out of this. :3 I had fun. MAY add all our characters again like this in future stories. :) Hope you all liked it.

• Well, that is entirely up to you. :) I'D like to see more but understand what you are saying. And mine are not that good. lol But it is nice to see everyone join the 'draw our fable' bandwagon. I look forward to more, should you do more.

Aw, thanks! I've seen some of your drawings, and I think they're just as good! Harmony was my favorite, and Scar and Jackson were a bit of a challenge, but it came out alright, I suppose. Glad you liked it! I'm planning on maybe doing more, but idk.

• Lol, I wish I could been there myself. My jaw would fallen off from laughing so hard.

Jan Challenge -The End- Jan 4th, I really don't care o'clock. The more Rose spoke, the memories and the previous night became and a

• He is taking after his father after all!

Boogey just got told by an 8 year old, how embarrassing is that?

• I have been waiting for THIS moment since 145:

Bigby gets the ring back from Rose, he cracks and breaks in pain as his body reforms itself. He falls to the ground and drags himself back up weakly. Snow runs into his arms and cries whilst yelling "Bigby!"

She pulls away and the two kiss before Snow helps him to walk away and back to Wolf Manor...

In all honesty I can think of two reasons why Snow has gone back to Wolf Manor:

• To encounter Bigby; I don't think Bigby would hurt the cubs as he told Rose that he doesn't kill family. Snow and Bigby will converse about his current dilemma and she will help him get restored...
    • The other is to encounter Rose; she will talk with Rose about the Fate that determines how one will outlive the others and then she will take back Bigby's ring...

Yeah I just want Bigby restored and back in Snow's arms and for Brandish to be DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Did she have wings? I have to look back at it real quick, but I suppose it could be because of the magic that's flowing between her and Rose

• "She's so tiny..." Jackson whispered, staring down at his daughter, who lay peacefully in her crib. This was her first night home, and so far, she was being compliant. He stood there for a long while, unable to look away, really. He loved his baby girl. And he loved Scarlett. The next order of business was the wedding, which would be coming in the summer, when it was nice out and not snowy. His head craned up toward the window above Charlotte's cot, and he watched as snowflake stuck to the cold glass.

The door opened, and he turned to see his fiancee. She was done for bed already. She crossed their room, and joined his side as they watched their daughter breath peacefully, in and out, swaddled with a stripped pink blanket. Their hands clasped together softly, and Jackson felt Scarlett leaning on him softly. He was a head taller than her, a tower compared to her. He ran his hand across her back comfortingly.

"She'll probably be up soon, for a feeding," Scarlett said softly. "She tends to need one right before I get to bed. I'll stay up until then."

"I'll stay up with you," Jackson replied.

"You don't have to," Scarlett said. "You should go to bed, get some rest. You're helping out all day tomorrow, shoveling."

"I can stay up," Jackson said, and he wrapped his hands over her hips, pulling her closely against him. "Besides, I don't want to stop looking at either of you."

Scarlett giggled. "You're so cheesy."

"I'm only cheesy because of you."

She sighed, burying her face into his chest. Jackson settled his chin on the top of her head and he sways softly, back and forth. He'd had their stereo on low, playing music off of his phone's playlist. A song came on, one of his favorites, and one of Scarlett's favorites, too. They held on to each other and whispered things to each other, dancing slowly to the tune of the music.

And if you have a minute, why don't we go, talk about it somewhere only we know, this could be the end of everything, so why don't we go, somewhere only we know....

He lifted her up in his arms and kissed her, soft at first. Scarlett squealed, but hushed herself as quickly as she could, so as not to disturb the baby. Jackson laid her down on her side of the bed, kissed her once more, and walked back over to the crib. Charlotte was already stirring, ready for that midnight snack, and he slowly lowered his arms to lift the baby from her crib. She started to wailed, and he rocked her, which helped some as he brought her over to Scarlett.

"You gonna give her to me?" Scarlett said, as he stood next to the bed. Disappointedly, he gave his daughter to his love, and she undid her robe, which revealed a flattering post-pardon pajama set that she got as a gift during her baby shower. It allowed her to breastfeed much easier than a normal pj shirt.

Jackson walked around the bed and sat in his spot, staring at Scarlett as she fed the baby. His callused fingers grazed over his fiancee's cheek, then lowered to his baby girl's cheek and he felt how soft both of their skin was he covered the blankets over his legs and nuzzled himself close to Scarlett, who couldn't stop staring down at their baby.

She was so precious...

The baby finished eating, and Scarlett pulled her shirt back up. She reswaddled her daughter, because Jackson had loosened it earlier. Charlotte had a smile across her face as her eyes closed, and her dreams came back. The couple stared with awe at her, next to each other in the bed.

"She....can sleep with us one night, right?"

"Cosleeping?"

"Yeah..."

"I thought you were afraid to."

"No....not anymore. I won't squash her. She'll be fine, in between us."

"Alright," Jackson sighed. He kissed Scarlett once more, and adjusted the blankets rightfully, so that their daughter could rest beside them comfortably. They put a small pillow below Charlotte's feet, and both parents faced their tiny daughter before finally drifting to sleep.

All was peaceful, all was quiet.

Charlotte moved away from the window, her lips curled into a smile. She wore a hat and gloves, bundled the way her mother had taught her as a child. She stared in the window, at her parents, who looked so much younger then. She was glad she chose this moment to travel back to, for practice now that she knew she could do it. She stepped away, her boots crunching in the snow, snowflake sticking in her hair. It would all melt when she got back to the other side, because it was mid-July at home. Her parents anniversary, even. Her body made a fizzling sound as it vanished, and she tended to close her eyes, because it was bright before the final transfer.

She opened her eyes and her smile faded. She was back, and already sweating from the heat in her cloths. She stripped her jacket off and tore her boots to the side, and stumbled across the wood floor of her house. She was sixteen. As she exited her bedroom, she passed framed photos on the wall, of her family and her, over the years. She stopped abruptly, at the last on in the line, of when she was a newborn in the hospital. She loved looking at old photos, and of pictures from when her parents were little. Too bad not many were kept around the house. She entered the living room, in which her dad sat on the leather sofa and was watching some sort of sports game.

"What's up, kiddo?" He said, not taking his eyes off the screen. Scarlett found herself imagining the face that was staring straight at her, back in the past. Of course, her father couldn't see her then, because one of the perks of being able to time travel, was that you could make yourself be seen when you wanted to be seen. She supposed it had to do with affecting the future and such, but she let the thought pass as she replied to her father.

"I was just hanging out in my room. Drawing."

Jackson smiled. "Yeah, I know you like doing that. What'd you draw?"

"Snow, falling."

Her father chuckled. "Sounds pretty. You'll have to show me later. Can you get me another can of soda from the kitchen?"

"Sure, Dad," Charlotte said, leaving the room. She walked through the dining room, which lead to the kitchen, and was hit with a wall of great-smelling food. They were having company over later, a bunch of her cousins and her aunts and uncles. She was particularly excited to be seeing her uncles Gabriel and Jason, and her aunts Jessamine and Adeline, because they were much closer to her age than the others. She walked past her mother to get to the fridge, and the peaked over Scarlett's shoulder to see what exactly was cooking.

"It's that spicy kielbasa and rice mix you love," Scar said as she felt the presence of her daughter.

"Sweet! Can't wait for some of that."

Scarlett mixed some veggies into the pan. "So what's up?"

"Nothing much," Scarlett said wearily. "Um..."

Scarlett raised her eyebrow. "Something wrong?"

"No...it's just....I don't know. How come you didn't have any other kids after me? I mean....we've always been pretty decently funded...as far as I know....but..."

"Charlotte," Scar sighed, scooping the food from the pan onto a serving dish. "I had you very young. I was your age, maybe a tiny bit older. I still have plenty of years ahead of me... I...." She trailed off.

"...You wanted to wait," Charlotte finished. "I get it. Um...Well, yeah. I can't wait for everyone to arrive. I'll talk to you later, mom."

"Okay, dear..."

Charlotte exited the kitchen, but went straight for her room instead of toward her father. She opened the can of soda herself and drank it down some, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"If...I can go to the past..." She spoke out loud to herself. "I could change things? Or at least try?" She shrugged. "I shouldn't....but it's tempting..."

"What's tempting?" A voice said in the space near her.

"Oh, go away," She told it. The voice was not in her head, no. It was her friend, Bella, really. Bella, the crazy demon girl who everyone's mildly afraid of, who can do all sorts of wacky things, like climb up walls and hide in obscure places. That Bella.

"What, you're afraid I'll put a damper on your conversation with yourself? I say go to the past. Just don't bother me with your presence."

Charlotte watched as Bella unlatched herself from the ceiling and jumped down. She picked up the soda that Charlotte left on her desk, and took a big swig of it.

"Eh, not alcohol, but close enough."

"You're not allowed to have alcohol, Bella," Charlotte reminded her.

"And why is that?" Bella said angrily.

"Because, the last time you did, you burnt the barn down. Remember?"

"No I fucking didn't. It was those damn ducks and their cigarettes."

"You had a flamethrower that was leftover in storage from the revolution. I reckon it was you."

"Who says reckon anymore? That was so....eighty years ago. Shut up, I'll drink whatever I want."

Bella stalked across the floor, and began toying with some of Charlotte's trinkets on the shelf above her dresser. Rolling her eyes, Charlotte pulled her drawing pad over, and began working on that drawing she said she drew to her father.

So, this was interesting to write. I mentioned a while ago, that Charlotte would end up having the powers to time travel. Just like Mary had her duplicates, and her children each have some sort of sub power along with what they already had. I wanted to incorporate it a little, just for amusement, and to see how messing with the past and the future changes things up ;) Don't worry, it won't be anything crazy bad, but it'll be interesting. I'm still hopping around, focusing on different people at different times. But yeah!

• Oh man this was amazing! Definitely gonna need to do this again sometime! :D

Jan Challenge -The End- Jan 4th, I really don't care o'clock. The more Rose spoke, the memories and the previous night became and a

• Oh wow these are really good! If you have any other Fables you should try drawing them as well! :D

• Thanks! I'll try, but I can't guarantee, lol

Tetra posted: »

Oh wow these are really good! If you have any other Fables you should try drawing them as well!

• No problem! :D well if you don't then at least you drew these! :D

Thanks! I'll try, but I can't guarantee, lol

• There is waaaaaaaaaaay too many things that I can quote from this entire story; what REALLY spoke to me were the following:

• Robert and Gren are hillarious drunk and in the same room. These two can have an entire episode ALL to themselves. Robert and the train (love that song BTW) made me laugh so hard, I almost spilled my coffee. And, picturing them doing the Macarena....10 out of 10. XD

• Weasel kissing 'Cindy'. That poor man, Cindy AND coat rack. The images....the images....XD

• Lyla twerking. 'Nuff said 'bout that. Georgie getting grinded into, Jack noticing the dancing on the floor and Rose with her champagne.

• Harmony drunk

• That ending :)

Well done, JJ. I'm pleased and you should indeed stick to more comic themed stories; not saying the others are not good but this was brilliant. Again, congrats. You so win this month's challenge in my book. :3

• Ah man, that was quite a fun time indeed! We have to try it again sometime under less... 'drunkened' circumstances.

• He's technically the only one that actually participated for the most part. XD

There is waaaaaaaaaaay too many things that I can quote from this entire story; what REALLY spoke to me were the following: * Robert an

• Better than nothing at all, can't wait to see if you do!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I have an idea for the challenge, but it's only a one-shot (maybe 2 chapters...) Might post it up before the end of January, but JJ's story was way too good!

• I have an idea for the challenge, but it's only a one-shot (maybe 2 chapters...) Might post it up before the end of January, but JJ's story was way too good!

Ah man, that was quite a fun time indeed! We have to try it again sometime under less... 'drunkened' circumstances.

• I thought Emmy was doing it, too? Maybe I'm wrong....

He's technically the only one that actually participated for the most part. XD

• She did, although it wasn't really much of a story on its own. It was merely a part of the ongoing story she was creating from before, I think. Right @EMMYPESS?

I thought Emmy was doing it, too? Maybe I'm wrong....

• yes I think you might be right. Either way, this was too much fun. :D

She did, although it wasn't really much of a story on its own. It was merely a part of the ongoing story she was creating from before, I think. Right @EMMYPESS?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.