The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• just being an ass

So in other words you were being Saltyyyy

SaltLick305 posted: »

What's happening, papai? And you can call me dude or bro if you like. Don't let me boss you around. I was just being an ass that day.

• I have only one thing to say: video games don't need feminism.

Markd4547 posted: »

@goldenpaladin A trigger warning for you who gets triggered by the word trigger this issue makes me triggered and seeing others get trigg

• Hence the name, of course. (;

Saltlick123 posted: »

just being an ass So in other words you were being Saltyyyy

• Alt text so do? get out home

• I...I..did notice that the guy was strangely creepy, so I countered it by posting that smiling dog.

I just used a gif from a movie that I hate so much. And that guy in the gif gave me nightmares as a kid. WTF is wrong with me?! ;-;

• Okay bruh 8D

What's happening, papai? And you can call me dude or bro if you like. Don't let me boss you around. I was just being an ass that day.

• Eh, hello?

so do? get out home

• edited January 2015

I just used a gif from a movie that I hate so much. And that guy in the gif gave me nightmares as a kid. WTF is wrong with me?! ;-;

Hi.

• transvestite alien

I..uh...it huh...what was that again?

Forum ate you comment. I hate that. [Facepalm through the face in the face] Thank you forums. Yeah. I just remembered it was a transvesti

• Why do my comments keep going down a shithole?

Forum ate you comment. I hate that. [Facepalm through the face in the face] Thank you forums. Yeah. I just remembered it was a transvesti

• edited January 2015

Forum ate you comment. I hate that. [Facepalm through the face in the face] Thank you forums.

Yeah. I just remembered it was a transvestite alien. Good grief. I've been acting very weird today. It's like I'm high or something. No, I don't take drugs or anything. xD

• Hello, Sir Gustav.

Hello sir.

• I am not worthy!

Alt text

Hello, Sir Gustav.

• Are you here to serve me, then?

I am not worthy!

• Why is this only happening when I reply to you? The hell?

UAARRGHHH FORUMS STOP DOING DAT! OR I WILL SHOVE A BANANA UP YOUR NOSE! Yeaah...... it's.... a musical thriller movie my family loves which I can't stand. That alien is in it..... One of the worst memories ever. Why I torture myself?

• UAARRGHHH FORUMS STOP DOING DAT! OR I WILL SHOVE A BANANA UP YOUR NOSE!

Yeaah...... it's.... a musical thriller movie my family loves which I can't stand. That alien is in it..... One of the worst memories ever. Why I torture myself?

• No, no no no.

I'm here for something else.

Alt text

Are you here to serve me, then?

• You're here for the handjobs aren't ye?

No, no no no. I'm here for something else.

• I don't know. It does this to others too when someone talks to me. #BlameTheRabbit2K15

Seriously though, I wish the forums stop doing that.

UAARRGHHH FORUMS STOP DOING DAT! OR I WILL SHOVE A BANANA UP YOUR NOSE! Yeaah...... it's.... a musical thriller movie my family loves which I can't stand. That alien is in it..... One of the worst memories ever. Why I torture myself?

• It's weird not hearing Bruce Dickinson singing. I know he wasn't always in the band (I have still yet to listen to the first 2 Maiden albums when Paul Di'Anno was the lead vocalist), but it's still strange to not hear him. It's like Steven Tyler not singing for Aersomith or James not singing for Metallica.

Listening to these Garage Inc. songs reminded me of Maiden's Best of the B Sides. The subject matter of this song is vastly different, but i

• Hello there. It's been...a while.

Hiya

• The albums "The X Factor" and "Virtual XI" also don't have Bruce on vocals. They also don't have Adrian Smith on guitar. Blaze Bayley does the vocals on those albums. He's nowhere near as good as Bruce, but I still think the albums are good. When Bruce returned to the band they did some of the songs from those albums live, and they sound great.

Here's a question I just thought of. Do you like Megadeth?

It's weird not hearing Bruce Dickinson singing. I know he wasn't always in the band (I have still yet to listen to the first 2 Maiden albums

• I knew he wasn't on a couple albums from the 90's but I didn't remember which ones. It was just kind of recently I started to really listen to Iron Maiden (my English teacher played Rime of the Ancient Mariner in class when we were studying the actual poem, that's when I really started to get into them, still remains my favorite song by them). I've listened to several albums by them since then (everything from Number to Fear of the Dark), but nothing really recent yet. As soon as I get more money I look to get some more of their albums, but those are the ones I've really listened to for now.

But yes, Megadeth is also a great band, all of The Big 4 is amazing. Shame to hear that Broderick and Drover left, I know it's a snowballs chance in hell, but it would be awesome if they got Friedman and Menza to rejoin the band.

The albums "The X Factor" and "Virtual XI" also don't have Bruce on vocals. They also don't have Adrian Smith on guitar. Blaze Bayley does t

• My favorite Maiden albums are there most recent 4, "Brave New World," "Dance of Death," "A Matter of Life and Death," and "The Final Frontier." My overall favorite song is probably "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" as well though, because that song is simply bad ass. I listened to it around the time I first read the poem as well, and it increased my interest in it drastically. I definitely recommend listening to their latest 4 albums though, because they're awesome in my opinion.

That would be awesome if they got them to rejoin the band, but I don't know if it will happen. I also hope they don't go further down the "Super Collider" path, no matter who they get.

I knew he wasn't on a couple albums from the 90's but I didn't remember which ones. It was just kind of recently I started to really listen

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ouxPhYy7Y

One year anniversary. Tobi has inspired me to make a speech, so I’ll do one too if that’s okay. This forum is amazing. I am so grateful Telltale has made The Walking Dead Game, and all the other amazing games that they have. I remember that one fateful night when my dad came home from work and he pulled The Walking Dead out of his backpack.

Ever since that day I’ve been obsessed with the game, and I couldn’t talk with anybody about it because nobody had it. That’s when I found this place, this paradise. I can’t believe it’s a year already, I wish time had been slower so that I could spend time here longer. But there is still a lot of time left, I hope most of you stay for a while because each and every one of you make this place what it is, and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.

This forum has gone through a lot. So much has happened. Sometimes I wish things would go back to the way they used to back before July of 2014, but I’m still glad things are the way they are now. Like Tobi said, let’s break the endless cycle. I don’t mind the fights but sometimes they can get out of control, and I don’t want to see any of you wonderful people hurt.

This forum… It's another home. And every one of you is like family. I don’t feel like I’ve posted enough, or even deserve to be around you great people because you guys are amazing. It’s a pleasure, and an honor to be a part of this forum and it’s family. I can’t stress enough how beautiful, how magnificent each and every one of you are you better believe it.

In real life I find it really hard to express myself but here it’s so much easier, and I can actually talk to people and I’ve made some great friends, and had some amusing debates and discussions. When I look back on things… I didn’t believe in fate, but now it kind of feels like I was meant to be here. I don’t know.

Words are wind, so this will probably drift away, and eventually the forum will forget, new people, new games, and new discussions’ll replace it. But for today, I just want to say thank you. And also sorry. I’ve said, and done a lot of things that some people wouldn’t agree with and I would change those things if I knew that they would hurt people.

It’d be cool if everyone could stick around or at least visit! Anyways. Rambling over. Keep on being awesome guys! And I hope the forum continues to be as great as it is in 2015!

• Yeah.

How have you been?

Hello there. It's been...a while.

• Trust me, when I get the money, I will gladly listen to those albums. And I also hope that they don't go down that path as well, I still haven't been able to finish that album nor do I have the interest in finishing it, it's that bad.

My favorite Maiden albums are there most recent 4, "Brave New World," "Dance of Death," "A Matter of Life and Death," and "The Final Frontie

• Lol, I'm yet to finish it as well. I think Dave Mustaine bumped his head while they were planning and writing that album

Trust me, when I get the money, I will gladly listen to those albums. And I also hope that they don't go down that path as well, I still haven't been able to finish that album nor do I have the interest in finishing it, it's that bad.

• Peachy. You know, a lot of work but other than that life has been good.

How about yourself? I haven't heard from you in like 5 months.

Yeah. How have you been?

• Happy One Year Anniversary! Glad to have you too :)

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ouxPhYy7Y One year anniversary. Tobi has inspired me to make a speech, so I’ll do one too if that’s oka

• The salt lick has arrived. Again.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5jlPL1tNDY

:) I'll always be here for ya guys ;D

• edited January 2015

Ive been better. A little busy as well. Just trying to stay alive.

Peachy. You know, a lot of work but other than that life has been good. How about yourself? I haven't heard from you in like 5 months.

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

papai46 posted: »

lol @Gustav_Kenny ur sew gey

Sign in to comment in this discussion.