The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• hugs

Mah favorite depyooty <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ouxPhYy7Y One year anniversary. Tobi has inspired me to make a speech, so I’ll do one too if that’s oka

• Twitch....Twitch

Markd4547 posted: »

@goldenpaladin A trigger warning for you who gets triggered by the word trigger this issue makes me triggered and seeing others get trigg

• Salt123's Movie of the Day..........Previously: Captain Phillips Today: South Park: Bigger,Longer, and Uncut

Alt text

• That title is what she said. XD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day..........Previously: Captain Phillips Today: South Park: Bigger,Longer, and Uncut

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

ComingSoon posted: »

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

That title is what she said. XD

• uncut

Not a jew one then

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• Should have known that after a pretty good day yesterday I would have a shitty one today.

Others yell, scream, hurt themselves, cry, and other things when they're hurt on the inside...I...I put a smile on my face and try and help others...Try.

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

papai46 posted: »

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• Sorry to hear that, At least you're Probably not being affected by the blizzard :/

Should have known that after a pretty good day yesterday I would have a shitty one today. Others yell, scream, hurt themselves, cry, and other things when they're hurt on the inside...I...I put a smile on my face and try and help others...Try.

• No, I'm in the north somewhat but not that north.

Sorry to hear that, At least you're Probably not being affected by the blizzard

• So sorry, Golden... :\

Should have known that after a pretty good day yesterday I would have a shitty one today. Others yell, scream, hurt themselves, cry, and other things when they're hurt on the inside...I...I put a smile on my face and try and help others...Try.

• It's fine...Happens almost everyday...Just...Harder today.

So sorry, Golden...

• Harder today

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

It's fine...Happens almost everyday...Just...Harder today.

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

lol @Gustav_Kenny ur sew gey

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

Harder today ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• edited January 2015

I love that movie, especially this song (mainly because it's sung by James Hetfield of Metallica).
    Click here

Salt123's Movie of the Day..........Previously: Captain Phillips Today: South Park: Bigger,Longer, and Uncut

• ;-; you can pull through man

It's fine...Happens almost everyday...Just...Harder today.

• I know...It's still hard.

At least i'm doing better than my friend who's cutting himself...I have it worse than him and he's already doing self harm.

;-; you can pull through man

• oh...no.

don't get me started on self harm :|

I'm so sorry golden, i hope you're there for him :\

I know...It's still hard. At least i'm doing better than my friend who's cutting himself...I have it worse than him and he's already doing self harm.

• ;-; you can pull through man

what you mean

;-; you can pull out man

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

;-; you can pull through man

• I'm the only one actually trying to stop him.

oh...no. don't get me started on self harm I'm so sorry golden, i hope you're there for him

• gus pls

;-; you can pull through man what you mean ;-; you can pull out man ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• Good...good.

So sorry about everything.

I'm the only one actually trying to stop him.

• Thanks, At least i'm in my room now.

Good...good. So sorry about everything.

• Today's the National Holocaust Memorial Day.

This year I've confronted a lot of Neo-Nazis, Holocaust deniers and all kinds of Antisemites, thinking Hitler is, and I quote: "The second incarnation of Jesus".

Clearly they don't know Jesus.

So, take a look at 70 stories of Holocaust survivors, and share this link with anyone trying to tell you the Holocaust "didn't happen"... It's seriously pissing me off, and I'm about to smack a bitch.

https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/exhibit/70-stories-of-auschwitz/owISaLoeQdRPKw?projectId=the-holocaust&amp;position=1:0

Thank you.

• I went to the holocaust museum in Washington D.C. and I loved it...A great place full of our horrible history. I learned a lot from there and if...I didn't leave y money on the bus then I would have bought one of the books. :/

AWESOMEO posted: »

Today's the National Holocaust Memorial Day. This year I've confronted a lot of Neo-Nazis, Holocaust deniers and all kinds of Antisemites

• Lol, i still can't believe people say that.

Today's the National Holocaust Memorial Day. This year I've confronted a lot of Neo-Nazis, Holocaust deniers and all kinds of Antisemites

• Idk man

Lol, i still can't believe people say that.

• I SAW THAT FUCKICSJCCIK

I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL MATPAT WILL MAKE A GAME THEORY ABOUT THIS

THIS REAL YO @Megami_Kizukanai

• I was just randomly skimming stuff, and I noticed this.

IS IT JUST ME?!

Alt text

• AWESOMEO posted: »

I SAW THAT FUCKICSJCCIK I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL MATPAT WILL MAKE A GAME THEORY ABOUT THIS

• I already saw those, I want MatPat to do one on the third now :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th_LYe97ZVc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1kw1RmzrPc

• LMFAO

TRU LUV <3

I was just randomly skimming stuff, and I noticed this. IS IT JUST ME?!

• uncut

;-;

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

uncut ;-;

• I ship it.

LMFAO TRU LUV

• I will never forget ;]

SaltLick305 posted: »

Green, you'll always be bae. Have you forgotten all the gifs you make me on our anniversary?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.