• Alt text

:3

ComingSoon posted: »

GUYS GUYS I FINALLY REACHED 0 NOTIFICATIONS UUUH SO HAPPY

• pls not here

the children will hear

• Yesterday, oh my troubles seemed so far away

but tomorrow is another story

• The Royal Rumble is one of the most entertaining pay-per-views WWE has. The hell do you mean "not like it's ever interesting"?

Thanks fro spoiling the Royal Rumble for me. Eh, not like it's ever entaining anyway.

• Alt text

Cancel WWE Network because they didn't like the winner of one match? As far as I am concerned, dem haters can suck it.

• I've always had. The SHIELD members are my babies. c:

Saltlick123 posted: »

I heard about them crying about him last year except I've never really cared about him. DRAMA

• share this link with anyone trying to tell you the Holocaust "didn't happen"

Alt text

WTF is wrong with people can they just stop being so stupid as for HITLER he would kill anyone not german or his slave for his army so all this supporters would be ded

Of course it happened and was one of the darkest times in history

AWESOMEO posted: »

Today's the National Holocaust Memorial Day. This year I've confronted a lot of Neo-Nazis, Holocaust deniers and all kinds of Antisemites

• Congrats bro :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ouxPhYy7Y One year anniversary. Tobi has inspired me to make a speech, so I’ll do one too if that’s oka

• Sorry bro just do the best you can and trying is better then nothing :'/

Should have known that after a pretty good day yesterday I would have a shitty one today. Others yell, scream, hurt themselves, cry, and other things when they're hurt on the inside...I...I put a smile on my face and try and help others...Try.

• We've all been better at some point.

Ive been better. A little busy as well. Just trying to stay alive.

• The vigilante always pops up when you least expect it. Miss me?

How you been, Joker?

Markd4547 posted: »

We met again Saltbro

• Yeah I went there last year too, met a few survivors of it.

That place has such a depressing aura to it. The moment I walked in it went as so. Good trip though.

I went to the holocaust museum in Washington D.C. and I loved it...A great place full of our horrible history. I learned a lot from there and if...I didn't leave y money on the bus then I would have bought one of the books.

• ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

a stairway of lenny ( ͡° ͜ ͡°)

• Oh My God......................... A soldier who was trying to surprise his wife by coming home and bringing her breakfast in Bed was shot in the chest by her......

http://www.inquisitr.com/1745325/soldier-wife-shooting/

@Markd4547 DON'T SAY IT XD

• I tried to eat my fingers sorta

oh man I bit them too hard

ow

• Are you Salad Fingers?

I tried to eat my fingers sorta oh man I bit them too hard ow

• No, but I'm afraid of a lot of things.

papai46 posted: »

Are you Salad Fingers?

• I heard that you can bite off your own fingers with the same pressure you put to break a carrot with your teeth, but your brain stops you from doing so :P

I tried to eat my fingers sorta oh man I bit them too hard ow

• What would Mark say? Is it about American's and their guns? XD

Oh My God......................... A soldier who was trying to surprise his wife by coming home and bringing her breakfast in Bed was shot i

• What would you do if this came charging at you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08&feature=youtu.be

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited January 2015

Someone, please do this at my funeral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5bD_cXWccI&feature=youtu.be

• Something critical towards Murcia...........

That Shit-Beer Drinking, Midget, Troll Faced Leprechaun better keep his mouth shut or else.........

What would Mark say? Is it about American's and their guns? XD

• ...Ugh, worse than COD.

THIS REAL YO @Megami_Kizukanai

• Why do I feel like it's my obligation to fix our people's problems?

• Define "our people's", The forums, Your Country, The World?

I feel the same way though, I feel like if I don't help fix others problems then I'm a jerk, It's a quality that can be good and bad.

Why do I feel like it's my obligation to fix our people's problems?

• I meant other. :P

Define "our people's", The forums, Your Country, The World? I feel the same way though, I feel like if I don't help fix others problems then I'm a jerk, It's a quality that can be good and bad.

• Yeah totally.

...Ugh, worse than COD.

• La shay' haqiqah, koulo shay' moumkin

ليس هناك ما هو صحيح، فكل شيء مباح

• edited January 2015

I always post a movie of the day but I'm gonna ask you guys now.... My Favorite is Jurassic Park and my Second Favorite is the Expendables 2

Alt text

Alt text

So back to you guys., What's your Favorite Movie?

• WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?

Something critical towards Murcia........... That Shit-Beer Drinking, Midget, Troll Faced Leprechaun better keep his mouth shut or else.........

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Of course we all missed you so much this place always feels at lot more smart and sophisticated where Saltbro is around

I'm great doing my boxing and college working hard and having fun the usually :D

how's everything going for you?

SaltLick305 posted: »

The vigilante always pops up when you least expect it. Miss me? How you been, Joker?

• Alt text

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW! WTF IS HAPPENING HERE?

• Alt text

A soldier being killed is no laughing matter even when your me an evil chaotic joker XD

Such a sad story :'( R.I.P

Oh My God......................... A soldier who was trying to surprise his wife by coming home and bringing her breakfast in Bed was shot i

• .......My god so many choices :O

If say the Lord of The Rings trilogy :)

I always post a movie of the day but I'm gonna ask you guys now.... My Favorite is Jurassic Park and my Second Favorite is the Expendables 2 So back to you guys., What's your Favorite Movie?

• If you read the article then you would know he wasn't killed :D

He's fine but still........He came home to surprise his wife and when he went upstairs she thought the man coming upstairs was a burglar (There were a lot of robberies in the area recently) so she shot him in the chest.........

Markd4547 posted: »

A soldier being killed is no laughing matter even when your me an evil chaotic joker XD Such a sad story R.I.P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.