The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

I always post a movie of the day but I'm gonna ask you guys now.... My Favorite is Jurassic Park and my Second Favorite is the Expendables 2 So back to you guys., What's your Favorite Movie?

• Alt text

I love helping people and when you care about someone you should always look for ways to make them happier or feel better always be open to listen at all times it means a lot

always be that person they can relie on or turn to when no one else will listen no problem is to small or to big as long as it troubles them always listen, never judge and try to help :)

Your a smart guy if you have a gift to help people use it :)

Why do I feel like it's my obligation to fix our people's problems?

• If only people would listen.

Markd4547 posted: »

I love helping people and when you care about someone you should always look for ways to make them happier or feel better always be open to

• Look at what I found...

Alt text

The first thing @Welcome_to_Woodbury ever said to me on the forums.

• Lmao when you see the booty and you goin' after it.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

What would you do if this came charging at you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08&feature=youtu.be

• Inception, shutter island, the matrix, wreck it ralph, django, killbill, pulp fiction, TLOTR's trilogy, BTTF trilogy, star wars, original batmans, nightmare before christmas, captain america winter soldier, avengers, wolverine origins, dawn of planet of the apes, the fighter, bronson, stepbrothers, I could on go forever so many awesome films, dead silence, chucky, freddie vs jason

Alt text

The Goonies a masterpiece of modern cinema about some kids who have an adventure nearly die find treasure and THEY SAVE THE DAY BLAH etc it's the best

I always post a movie of the day but I'm gonna ask you guys now.... My Favorite is Jurassic Park and my Second Favorite is the Expendables 2 So back to you guys., What's your Favorite Movie?

• Frozen Stuff...........XD

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

damn bby you good lookin

Inception, shutter island, the matrix, wreck it ralph, django, killbill, pulp fiction, TLOTR's trilogy, BTTF trilogy, star wars, original ba

• Mark, you have an uncanny ability of making people feel like gods. Anyone with low self-esteem should seriously consider becoming your bestfriend.

Everything is peachy. It's been an interesting day, to say the least.

Of course we all missed you so much this place always feels at lot more smart and sophisticated where Saltbro is around I'm great doing my boxing and college working hard and having fun the usually how's everything going for you?

• "Everything I know I bought from Ebay" lmao

Frozen Stuff...........XD

• =(

Look at what I found... The first thing @Welcome_to_Woodbury ever said to me on the forums.

• @Raging_Blades

You don't understand why all American money is green...You and your stupid Canadian monopoly money. :P

• Mark, you have an uncanny ability of making people feel like gods. Anyone with low self-esteem should seriously consider becoming your bestfriend.

XD I believe you have to give respect to get it back and people with confidence to may apply and make me feel like a GOD >:D

Everything is peachy. It's been an interesting day, to say the least.

Tell me more good interesting or bad interesting?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Mark, you have an uncanny ability of making people feel like gods. Anyone with low self-esteem should seriously consider becoming your bestfriend. Everything is peachy. It's been an interesting day, to say the least.

• How much do you weigh again?

@Raging_Blades You don't understand why all American money is green...You and your stupid Canadian monopoly money. :P

• Alt text

What was the second thing or the third?

Look at what I found... The first thing @Welcome_to_Woodbury ever said to me on the forums.

• How much moose meat did you eat for breakfast this morning?

How much do you weigh again?

• Woah there, Since when did you and @Raging_Blades become me and @Markd4547 XD

@Raging_Blades You don't understand why all American money is green...You and your stupid Canadian monopoly money. :P

• I have no idea. :P

Woah there, Since when did you and @Raging_Blades become me and @Markd4547 XD

• Well my exams start tomorrow. Enlish tomorrow, then I have Thursday off because I don't have any tests, then tenth grade math on Friday, on Monday I head on to eleventh grade math and Histoire Mondiale (French History) then I finish it off with Biology and French. It's gonna be fun.

• Yup :/

If only people would listen.

• Less then the fast food hydrogenated, and processed stuff you eat.

How much moose meat did you eat for breakfast this morning?

• Go watch some professional curling, you Canadians think that's a real sport right?

Less then the fast food hydrogenated, and processed stuff you eat.

• @Markd4547 Watch. Just Watch.

Go watch some professional curling, you Canadians think that's a real sport right?

• Alt text

Go watch some professional curling, you Canadians think that's a real sport right?

• Wish you luck bro :3

dojo32161 posted: »

Well my exams start tomorrow. Enlish tomorrow, then I have Thursday off because I don't have any tests, then tenth grade math on Friday, on

• I would reply and say something but I'm just gonna you and Golden go at it :P

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD Doesn't count at least Ireland is actually the best country in our debates any other countrys debate is invalid

Woah there, Since when did you and @Raging_Blades become me and @Markd4547 XD

• any other countrys debate is invalid

You don't debate with other countries you just go rant to your Sheep :/

XD Doesn't count at least Ireland is actually the best country in our debates any other countrys debate is invalid

• ...Raging...Too much...Dies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZacTowvXVMg

• hippos are terrifying

Lmao when you see the booty and you goin' after it.

• You're drunk on all that beer you drink Mark. Go slide down a rainbow.

• Alt text

I'm Irish that's my bloodstream don't judge :'(

You're drunk on all that beer you drink Mark. Go slide down a rainbow.

• You're the one judging all the other countries by saying Ireland is the best. xD

Alt text

I'm Irish that's my bloodstream don't judge

• Alt text

You're drunk on all that beer you drink Mark. Go slide down a rainbow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.